The Doggie Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came for two minutes. Just chewing and cumming. Cumming and chewing. You were unconscious and quivering, I think," he announced.

"I see," she answered weakly. She felt like she had given birth though she was still stuffed down below. But she had an astonishing amount of endorphins coursing through her veins. A post-orgasmic blissful high. She finally noticed the chewed-up brown condom on the bed in front of her. Empty now and entirely uniform in color once again. She stretched languorously.

"Well, you've got your work cut out for you. Finish your snack and come to bed, eh?"

Only then did she remember her doggie bag promise. "oh. Sure thing, hon."

He studied her thru his phone. "Make a video of you eating your bread. Then take the video off my phone and put it on yours. Make sure you delete it from my phone."

She sat up a little straighter. "Okay," she said.

"Oh, and one last thing," Josh said.

"What is it, dear?" she asked.

"Jessica should probably meet up with us one night. She fancies herself a baker and I just think she might make a pretty good creampie. Of course, you'd be the judge of that, I'd imagine." With that, he gave her the room and headed back upstairs, leaving her with her giddy thoughts and highly-aroused mom body.

She hated to eat just before retiring for the night, but their marriage bed was tonight's goal, and getting there was going to be exciting. Time to start recording her shame. Time to break bread.

Questions For The Reader:

1: Our heroine's name isn't mentioned in the story Why not?

2: Our heroine had common enough fetishes (feet, smells, and urine) that weren't shared by her spouse. Why aren't there more stories that reference unshared fetishes? Isn't Literotica a MAJOR OUTLET for unshared fetishes?

3: Do you think Josh and his wife have a tenable relationship?

4: How could Josh fix his situation?

6: What idea might you bring to the basement some night if you were Josh?

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
shakespear008shakespear008over 2 years ago

Heroine's name isn't important. I think she should give it away.

Unshared fetish's take a consent story and make it non-consent. Doesn't make it bad, just different.

Tenable and Fixable are the wrong words. Can the couple find harmony in their relationship? Absolutely. And, it will happen in acceptance and agreement. Fixable specifically points to something's wrong. So long as something's wrong, it will fail.

AndreqAndreqover 2 years ago

I really liked the story. I was disappointed that Josh didn't bring home Jessica's panties for the wife to wear on her face. Relationship is tenable if they want it to be. There is no fixing, only acceptance.

DarkGod33DarkGod33over 2 years ago

Unique and interesting

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mary's Marriage Changes Her husband brings home a woman who changes everything.in Loving Wives
Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned College girl seduces wife and then fucks husband.in Fetish
A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 01 The First Time She unexpectantly submits to being cuckqueaned.in Loving Wives
Cuckquean's Night Out Hubby takes cuckquean out for dinner, he gets cake!in Loving Wives
The Cuckquean POV Humiliation/cuckquean story about husband fucking another woman.in BDSM
More Stories