The Doll - Pt. 02

Story Info
Megan looks for her friend Wendy at a birthday party.
4.3k words
4.5
12.5k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Originally I wrote the story The Doll, as a single story, with a closed ending, but due to some of the comments I have received, I went back to reread the story and saw that it could have some more development, so I decided to continue it.

Here you have this second part, the idea is to extend it at most another two parts and then close the story, although I have no doubt that this type of slaves girls will appear in some more of the stories that I will write developing in the utopian world of female slavery created by CollaredSlutGirls.

Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments)

(All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The Doll - Part 2

(Megan's point of view)

I never thought Wendy could miss her boyfriend Patrick's birthday, I knew she wanted to buy him a present, although the present was really going to be giving him her virginity after six months of dating, allowing him to just fuck her mouth and ass, although when Patrick told me that Wendy had to leave because of her mother's medical problems I was very worried.

The truth is that as soon as I confirm that Wendy is not coming, I decide to wait for the party to start, congratulate Patrick and see the doll that his girlfriend has given him, I know how these birthday parties end after consuming a lot of alcohol and some drugs, and I am not willing to get fucked by Patrick or any of his friends, they may all be handsome and muscular sportsmen, but I am not into boys.

As soon as I see Patrick's best friend Charles appear, guiding not one but two dolls, I change my mind at once, I have been thinking about buying one since they launched the first one, but I don't know how they respond serving a woman.

The twenty or so guests can't help but smile when Charles 'introduces' the two dolls, they are named Wendy and Sally, exactly like my friend and Charles' sister, who are the ones who have given them to Patrick.

Before the party begins, Patrick takes the floor to tell us something.

"I thank you all for coming to my birthday party;" he remarks, "And since my girlfriend Wendy and my good friend Sally have given me these two dolls, I have decided that we can all fuck them during the party, although of course Charles and I will start."

At once they place the two dolls facing each other, Patrick stands behind the Wendy doll and Charles stands behind the Sally doll and they begin to fuck them. Although when they were brought in both dolls had a ball gag blocking their mouths, they are removed and we can all hear them moaning in pleasure as they reach orgasm after orgasm.

Minutes later Sally doll is handed over to the guests to have fun with, while Charles and Patrick fuck Wendy doll's ass and pussy.

"I don't know what a girl can have in her head to let them turn her into a doll that can be fucked by any man;" says to me one of the party guests whom I know from something although I don't fall for it now. "And I understand the guys even less, fucking those bitches when they can fuck us."

"I assure you that with a collar around your neck you would react the same way, and scream with pleasure like any whore;" I reply walking away from her.

I am about to leave when I hear Charles calling me.

"Wait Megan;" he says approaching me with Wendy doll guided by a leash. "I'm sure Wendy would like you to enjoy the party even though she's not there;" he adds handing me the doll leash.

"You can use one of the bedrooms, in the closets you have everything you need to have a good time;" he comments to me.

I try to stay calm at the prospect of being able to use the doll, I simply thank Charles and head to one of the rooms with the doll.

As soon as I enter the room I quickly undress and lie down on the bed, ordering the Wendy doll to position herself between my legs and attend to my pussy.

As I expected from a doll designed to give pleasure to men, she is not too skilled, although she manages to excite me quickly and bring me to the brink of orgasm. For a few seconds, if it weren't for the ball pierced on her tongue, I get the feeling that it's my friend Wendy eating my pussy, but I know that's impossible, my friend is too shy to do something like that.

Wendy doll brings me to two intense orgasms in less than ten minutes, and my arousal only grows when even though I know it's impossible that it's her I start treating her like she's, my friend.

Just as I recovered from my second orgasm I make a decision, but first I go to one of the cupboards and grab a strap-on with a cock of about thirty centimeters, very similar to the one I have at home and use with my mistresses after dominating them and tying them to the bed.

I bring the huge cock up to Wendy doll's mouth, who immediately and without me having to order her to start sucking it, taking it deep down her throat.

"I've always wanted to fuck that tight virgin pussy;" I tell the doll as if I'm really talking to Wendy, "And now even though I'm no longer a virgin I'm going to do it;" I add pushing into the doll's pussy.

A scream comes out of the doll's mouth, but not a scream of pleasure as I expected, but a scream of pain, I notice how I struggle to get my cock all the way into her pussy, I know the cock I have chosen is bigger than Charles or Patrick's cocks, but I expected a slave turned doll to be well trained.

"Don't worry Wendy, I am going to rent you for two weeks after your time with Patrick is over, and when I return you to the store, both your pussy and ass will accept this cock or even a bigger one perfectly;" I tell her starting to pump in and out of her pussy.

Wendy doll comes to an intense orgasm, the first of many I plan to bring her to, knowing that unlike my lovers, she can do nothing to stop me.

(Wendy's point of view)

I know I don't want to be fucked like this, in my mind I feel like I'm being raped, but my body feels otherwise, as orgasm after orgasm proves.

I'm sure I've been injected with something, I've heard about it on the news, some kind of aphrodisiac that turns any slave girl into a horny slut, increasing the sensitivity of her whole body, causing total obedience from the slave girl if she wants to orgasm, although they say that prolonged use can turn the slave girl into a mindless bimbo and that causes her to panic.

I shouldn't complain, I am fulfilling my fantasy of being fucked by Patrick as a slave girl, but neither has he taken my virginity, nor when he finishes fucking me am I going to be free again.

The next thing that happens when Patrick pulls out of my pussy, makes me wish I was a mindless bimbo and not aware of what is happening, Patrick lifts me into the air and places me on top of Charles, who has laid down on the table, he slowly drops me down as Charles guides his cock into my pussy.

I don't know where the strength comes from to try to resist, but soon a shock from the collar brings me back to my submissive state, I'm not worried about impaling myself on Charles' cock, I'm worried about what I know is coming next, Patrick has hinted at it many times, telling me I would feel unknown pleasure.

Charles hugs me and pulls me against his body, and it doesn't take long before I feel something entering my ass, I want to scream but the gag prevents me, it's not the first time Patrick has fucked my ass, but we have always used plenty of lube, now his cock is only lubricated by my pussy juices, plus now I have Charles's cock in my pussy.

I feel as if Patrick is splitting me in two, when he pushes his cock hard, but again my body betrays me and I burst into the most intense orgasm I have ever had, an orgasm that causes my mind to switch off and I only care about pleasure.

When I become conscious of something again, I realize that I am being led by Megan into a room, my friend removes my gag and undresses, lying on the bed with her legs spread wide.

It is obvious what she wants, but seeing me free of the gag I try to speak, though no sound comes out of my mouth, resigned I place myself between Megan's legs and begin to eat her pussy.

Megan and I have been occasional lovers, and being in bed together, makes me feel for a few moments that this nightmare is not happening, although that feeling disappears when after two orgasms Megan gets up and comes back with a huge dildo talking to me as if she really knows that I am Wendy.

It doesn't take me long to realize that it's just her fantasy, Megan is a dominant, and has always wanted to dominate and fuck me when we've been together, and now she's fulfilling her fantasy. When she brings the huge latex cock closer to my mouth, the programming of my collar forces me to take it into my mouth and start sucking it.

I have sucked Patrick's cock many times and taken it deep down my throat, but this cock is longer and wider and I don't think I can do it. Luckily Megan is in too much of a hurry to fuck me and pulls it out of my mouth to place it around her waist and start fucking me.

When the huge cock enters my pussy, stretching it completely I let out a scream of pain, which this time free of the gag if perfectly audible. For a few moments Megan stops and a halo of hope appears in my mind, but it only lasts a few seconds, until Megan says she is going to rent me for a week and stretch both my holes wide.

Megan spends an hour fucking me, by the time we leave the room, the birthday party has turned into an orgy with Sally as the center of attention, continuously fucked by three guys, all the girls attending the party are fucking someone and I am sure that as has happened at other parties, one of them will be on the auction block tomorrow being sold as a slave girl.

To my surprise, when Megan hands me over to Charles, he doesn't bring me into the party, but takes me to a room.

"You are my plaything and I am not going to let anyone use you, they already have Sally for fun;" he says stroking my head as if I were a pet, "Patrick is too busy in one of the upstairs rooms fucking Carol and Mary to remember you, and unfortunately, tomorrow he will have to leave on a trip and won't be back for a week;" he adds as I feel a prick in my neck and I fall into unconsciousness.

------

The first thing I realize when I open my eyes is that I'm not wearing my hood, the second that I'm in a huge room and the third that it wasn't a nightmare, it was completely real.

A few feet away from me, Charles is fucking his sister, although that's not what scares me, it's Sally's appearance: she's naked and just like it has happened to me her tits are bigger than before, the ornaments on her nipples and her clit, they are not fancy like the ones I saw I had when I looked in the mirror, Sally's are coarse and big iron ring, and stretch her nipples and her clit, plus she's wearing another one on her nose.

Charles is fucking her in the ass, but her pussy shows swollen and reddened, surely from being used dozens of times the night before, but the worst thing is not that, her whole body is covered in obscene phrases, I know that's something that happens at some of the frat parties, some of the unlucky girls are drugged and fucked by all the members of the fraternity, who write on her body and even her face, forcing the girl not to attend class for days so that they do not see her, causing in many cases that she ends up enslaved by missing class or failing exams.

The problem is that what Sally sports on her body doesn't look like pens, it looks like tattoos.

"Ah! Good morning, Wendy;" Charles greets me, "I'll take care of you now;" he says letting out a grunt that gives me to understand he is cumming.

Charles walks up to me with his cock still hard with remaining cum on it and places it in front of my face, when I have it in front of me, I know what is going to happen and I try to resist even though I know it is useless to do so, but to my surprise nothing happens.

"Since you are not wearing the hood, your collar is just a normal slave girl collar;" Charles comments to me, "But I advise you to obey me in everything, starting with cleaning my cock if you don't want to end up like Sally;" he adds.

I open my mouth and take Charles' cock into my mouth, starting to suck and lick it as if it were my boyfriend Patrick's, causing it to get hard again.

"Fuck Wendy!" exclaims Charles, "Patrick had told me you were a real cock sucker, but I didn't get to believe him, I'm going to really enjoy myself with you this week, now lie down on the bed and spread your legs wide."

Again, I obey Charles without protest and let him start to fuck me, beginning to feel pleasure, although I can't stop looking at Sally hanging from the ceiling.

"Don't worry about Sally, she doesn't know anything;" Charles comments to me, "I think the workers who processed her were a bit fed up with her and went overboard with the aphrodisiac dose, that coupled with all the orgasms she had a night have reduced her mind to mush and I don't know if she will ever recover, although the truth is I don't care, as you can see from her body, I had no plans to release her, and what I want to use her for she doesn't need her mind."

Like the night before, it doesn't take long for my body to betray me and I reach orgasm, causing Charles to smile.

(Megan's point of view)

It's nine in the morning and I'm feeling completely excited on as I head to the sex shop to pick up my Wendy doll, if the next two weeks with her are anything like the time I spend with her at Patrick's birthday party, it's going to be amazing.

When I get to the sex shop I get a double surprise, not only do I not find Sally working there as I expected, but the sales clerk in her place is the bitch I was about to argue with at the party and when she sees me walk in, she twists her face in fright.

"I see that now you are a collared slut too;" I say approaching her, "Do you already know what it feels like to be fucked like a slave girl?"

"I am not a slave girl;" she shouts angrily at me.

"You wear a collar; you are a slave girl and I am a free woman you have to obey if you don't want to be punished;" I tell her in a firm voice.

"I'm sorry ma'am;" she apologizes ducking her eyes, "But I'm not really a slave girl, the other night at the party, that bastard Charles tricked all of us girls into wearing a collar and pretending to be slave girls, we all accepted like idiots," she explains to me.

"Half of the girls have already been registered as slave girls and bought by Charles' fraternity to serve as whores, the rest of us are blackmailed and forced to obey them if we don't want him to activate the collar. He comes every day at ten in the morning and at five in the afternoon, he fucks me in my pussy and ass, cums in my mouth and leaves, although that's not the worst, this week I have been forced to process several of my friends, one of them is still exposed in one of the pillories for sale and can be used by anyone who enters the store.

I look to where the sales clerk points, and see one of my university classmates attached to the pillory, with a ring gag in her mouth to facilitate its oral use, I approach her and carefully observe her body, she is slim with long legs, I notice the bar code tattooed at the base of her back and run my fingers across it, it is not a simple tattoo, the relief is clearly noticeable, as if it were an ancient mark made with a red iron, the mark of the store next to her looks the same way.

"Hi Emily, I don't know if you remember me, I'm Tom's sister, you broke his heart when you left him two years ago;" I say taking two of my fingers to her pussy, besides now that I see Emily, I realize that I know the sales clerk, it's about her friend Kate, and she was the one who convinced her to break up with my brother. "My brother will be very happy when he has you in his house as a slave girl, he has told me many times about what he would do to you if he had you as a slave girl and I assure you that you are not going to like it."

"I come to pick up my reservation;" I tell Kate showing her a code on the cell phone.

Kate quickly moves to the storeroom and returns leading the doll I know so well. When she arrives in front of me, she presses the button on the doll's arm.

"Doll 833, name Wendy, slave girl status, service period 8 day of 60, current owner Megan 1 of 15 days;" a robotic voice sounds.

"We can name her anything you want;" Kate tells me.

"That's fine as is;" I reply handing her the credit card.

"One more thing;" I tell her when she hands me the receipt, "I have heard that there are accessories to pretend to be a doll;" I remark.

"Oh yes ma'am!" she exclaims nervously, "But they are very expensive and very dangerous to use;" she adds. "They are the same costumes that are used on dolls for sale, but with no set up, although without making a mistake, the person wearing them can get trapped and become a real doll."

"Do you think I care about the money;" I say handing her the credit card again. "Show me one;" I order her.

Kate returns with several different colored outfits and leaves them on the counter, I stare at them for several minutes and finally decide on one in a striking gold color.

"Try it on and see how it looks;" I order Kate.

"I don't want to;" she answers me in fright, stepping away from the counter.

"You are going to do it if you don't want me to tell Charles that you blew a five-thousand-dollar sale, I'm sure he would be very angry and register you as a slave girl to sell you and get some of the money back;" I comment to her. "Besides if you do that, I'll pay you a thousand dollars and you can buy your friend and keep her from ending up in a brothel."

Kate glances at her friend and steps out from behind the counter, she quickly begins to put on the suit that seems to fit her body like a second skin.

"They are made of a material that conforms to the slave girl's body, allowing modifications to be made to the slave girl's body without a problem;" Kate explains to me as she puts on the suit. "Please, can you zipper me up?"

I pull up the zipper of the suit, surprised to see that as soon as it is closed it seems to start to disappear leaving only a small snag.

"That's why I told you these suits are dangerous;" Kate tells me, "Right now only you can take my suit off."

"Perfect, try the hood on for a few seconds to see the outfit, and you can take it all off and get the money;" I tell Kate.

As soon as Kate puts the hood on, her systems are connected to the slave girl collar and she is completely paralyzed. I had read on some forums that this was precisely the main risk of wearing the doll costumes, many girls who played slave girl with their partners wearing an inactivated collar had turned into dolls when trying on one of those costumes.

I walk over to Kate and press the button on her arm.

"Doll 1012, no name, slave girl status unregistered, period of service undetermined, current owner undetermined;" a robotic voice sounds. "Would you like to initiate registration of doll 1012?" he asks.

"Yes, initiate registration."

"Doll 1012, Name?" the metallic voice begins to ask me.

"Kate."

"Doll 1012, name Kate, status?"

"Slave sex doll."

"Doll 1012, name Kate, status slave sex doll, period of service?"

"Permanent;" I reply noticing the tears begin to flow from Kate's eyes.

"Doll 1012, name Kate, status slave sex doll, period of service permanent, Owner?"

"Tim Thomas;" I answer looking into her face, smiling as I watch her eyes widen in terror. "Leave modifications open until delivered to owner."

"Registration completed. Doll 1012, name Kate, status slave sex doll, period of permanent service, owner Tim Thomas, modifications open. Is that correct?"

12