The Doll - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remain silent for a few seconds, my next word will condemn Kate to a life of slavery as a sex doll, I feel no remorse for what I am about to do, let alone knowing what she and her friend Emily made my brother suffer.

"YES" I reply.

Kate's eyes snap shut, most likely from the pain she is feeling as she receives her barcode and the standard slave girl modifications (permanent hair removal from the neck down, nipple and clitoral piercings, and the initial aphrodisiac injection to turn her into a horny slut).

I wait a few seconds for the whole process to be completed, then I order Kate doll to get on her knees next to the pillory where her friend Emily is. I look at the clock and see that there are only five minutes to ten o'clock, if I had prepared beforehand, it would not have gone so well.

At ten o'clock Charles walks in the door, as he does, he looks around the store looking for something or someone, not finding them he approaches me smiling.

"Good morning, Megan;" he greets me, "I guess you've come to pick up your doll Wendy."

"Good morning, Charles;" I wave back. "That's what I came for, besides seeing everything you have here I decided to buy a slave girl and a doll for my brother Tim, but the salesgirl went to the back room fifteen minutes ago and didn't show up;" I comment to her.

"I'm sure she ran into one of the store clerks and is bent over a box getting fucked;" Charles points out to me. "That's the thing about slave girls, they don't know how to keep their legs closed. I'll take care of you. What do you want?"

"They are over there out of the way;" I comment to Charles pointing to Kate and Emily, "Just charge me I add handing him the credit card."

As Charles is charging me, he looks up to where Emily is standing.

"Isn't Emily the girl who dumped your brother on the wedding day?" he asks me.

"Right, Tim is going to really enjoy having her as a slave girl;" I reply.

Charles smiles and hands me the receipt. "One last thing Megan;" he tells me, "Emily is the only slave girl we have on display for free use, do you mind if we send her to Tim tomorrow?"

"No problem, send the doll today, but if you don't mind, I have seen that Emily's ass is a virgin, I would like my brother to be the first to use it;" I comment to Charles.

Charles shakes his head in the affirmative, and bidding me farewell he walks over to one of the slave girl storage cages and pulls one of the slave girls out to fuck her and surely use her as a shop girl for the rest of the day.

I leave the store leading my Wendy doll out, wondering what Charles would think if he knew he had just sold me his store girl Kate, although considering he was going to enslave her anyway and I paid six thousand dollars for her, I don't think he would mind too much.

"We need to pay my brother Tim a visit in a few days and play with Kate and Emily for a while he plays with you;" I tell my doll as I put her in the trunk of the car.

To be continued...

12