The Doll Pt. 03

Story Info
Megan discovers that the doll is Wendy.
4.4k words
4.48
8.8k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The Doll - part 3

(Wendy's point of view)

To my surprise Megan does not take me to the apartment I already know, but instead takes me to a mansion on the outskirts of town, where she is greeted by Angelika, a woman in her forties whom I have seen sometime in her apartment and who introduced me as the cook, although on this occasion she is naked and sporting the slave collar around her neck.

"I see you've bought yourself a new toy;" Angelika tells her with her eyes on the floor, "What do I do with the three pets you have in your room?" she asks.

"They are trained pleasure slave girls, let the men entertain themselves for a few days and then sell them to some brothel;" Megan replies without pausing. "Try to get a good price, they are top whores."

"As you command Miss Megan;" replies Angelika.

I knew Megan was rich, but I didn't imagine she was as rich as the huge mansion in front of me implies, that discovery scares me, seeing how contrary to everything she says at the university when we chat, not only she doesn't care about having slave girls, but she treats them as simple objects.

Once inside the mansion we go up the stairs and after walking down a hallway with numerous doors on the sides we enter a room barely decorated, but with just enough objects and decorations for what Megan has in mind.

"Tonight, I hope my room is already free and I can play with you there;" she explains to me as if she is talking to a lover or a friend instead of a slave girl. "But now I can't wait to enjoy myself with you;" she adds pushing me down on the bed.

Megan doesn't even bother to restrain me or order me not to move before lying down between my legs and uncovering my pussy, the few remnants of resistance that appear in my mind as I realize that fact, disappear as soon as I feel Megan's tongue entering my pussy.

This last week in Charles' hands has been a real nightmare, although my body has enjoyed numerous orgasms, my mind has not stopped looking for a way to escape from this situation I have put myself in. The worst thing has not been the times and the different ways Charles has fucked me, using my pussy, my ass and my mouth, the worst thing is that this last week in his power he has not used me like a doll, forced to obey him, knowing that he was simply fucking three holes, he has fucked me like a naked slave girl, letting the periods of time he was not using me feel like a free woman.

With Megan my body surrenders instantly, and my mind doesn't take long to follow, letting itself be carried away by the pleasure her caresses give me, I expected to be used to give her pleasure and then fucked as happened at the birthday party, in no way did I expect something like this and I start to get scared knowing that if this is repeated during these two weeks, I will end up surrendering completely to her.

The next two hours Megan doesn't stop, she barely lifts her head from between my thighs for a few seconds, and her fingers don't leave the inside of my pussy at any time. The orgasms come one after another, shutting down my mind little by little, reducing me to a mere doll made for pleasure.

"I bought a new strap-on with you in mind;" Megan tells me getting up from the bed, heading to a cabinet on the wall, "It's the same size as the one I used the other day, but with some special additions."

My eyes snap open and I try to scream through the gag, I move my arms and realize I am not immobilized and make an attempt to get up, though Megan also notices and activates my collar to immobilize me, before she begins to fuck me, she ties my arms over my head and my legs to the bed posts, deactivating my collar so my body struggles against the incoming penetration.

Just as Megan places the huge cock at the entrance to my pussy, there is a knock at the door, and Angelika enters lowering her gaze to the floor.

"I'm sorry Miss Megan, there are problems at the offices and they request your presence immediately;" she tells her without looking up.

Megan takes some time to react, she looks angry and I'm afraid she's going to take it out on me, but she finally sits up and gets dressed to leave.

"See if you can take the suit off the doll and clean her thoroughly;" Megan orders Angelika, "Now that my horniness is gone, I can't help but think that she has spent a week in the hands of that bastard Charles."

I feel my heart flip, Angelika knows me and if she sees me without the suit, she will tell Megan and I will be free of this nightmare.

I am so excited about the possibility of being released that I don't even realize that I have been left alone. Time goes by and I start to despair when I see that no one is coming, not only because of the anxiety of being released, but also because I am starting to get horny again and I need someone to play with my pussy.

Finally, I hear someone come in and I sit up as much as I can on the bed to check who it is, glad that it is Angelika.

"Let's get you out of that suit and see what you're hiding underneath;" she comments starting to loosen my restraints.

Unfortunately, I barely find myself unrestrained for a couple of minutes, I go from being chained on the bed to being chained to a wooden frame in the center of the room.

As Angelika begins to manipulate the suit, I pray that she removes my hood first, but she unzips the suit and removes it leaving me naked except for my boots.

"Too big tits for your body;" she murmurs playing with my nipples, "I hope when you are released from the suit they return to their normal size, you have a magnificent body."

I notice how Angelika's hands continue down my body, outlining my barcode and the sex shop logo tattooed on my pubis.

"I know a certain spoiled girl I'd like to see with this tattoo, if only for a couple of days;" Angelika comments, referring to Megan.

"This will have a worse solution;" she tells me without knowing what she is referring to until she brings her fingers to my pussy, "From the moment a slave girl is collared, she is permanently aroused, but the new collars multiply that tenfold, something to do with nanobots I think."

I don't care about Angelika's explanations, I just want her to continue masturbating me, I need to cum and not just once.

To my misfortune Angelika stops just as I am on the edge of orgasm. "Not yet doll, Megan won't be here until tonight, we'll have plenty of time to play when I finish washing you."

Angelika continues to undress me, removing my boots, all the while never stopping stroking me at any point, keeping me on the brink of orgasm. My breathing quickens as I feel her manipulate the zipper of my hood and begin to slowly remove it.

"Miss Wendy!?" she exclaims as she sees my face "What happened?"

I try to explain everything, but the collar prevents me from speaking, and even if I could the gag would prevent me from being understood.

Angelika smiles and removes my gag, further reactivating both my voice and my ability to move.

For the next fifteen minutes I tell Angelika everything that has happened these past few days, omitting only and without knowing why the details concerning Sally.

"Please release me;" I plead with Angelika.

"I'm sorry Miss Wendy, I belong to Miss Megan and I can't do what you ask;" she tells me ducking her eyes, "But I can help you to lower your arousal;" she tells me smiling.

Without another word Angelika kneels at my feet and brings her mouth to my pussy, gently kissing my lips down its length, she reminds me of Megan and I can't help but think that my friend has learned from her slave girl. As her tongue begins to move around my clit the pleasure begins to build up bringing me close to orgasm again.

"You can cum as many times as you want Miss Wendy;" Angelika tells me treating me as if I am not her owner's doll.

Angelika doesn't have to say anything else, she burst into an intense orgasm knowing that it will surely be the first of many I will reach thanks to the woman's caresses.

Soon Angelika attaches her fingers to her tongue, and later incorporates a small vibrator, bringing me to one intense orgasm after another, exhausting me so much that I'm sure if I wasn't tied up, I would have fallen to the floor.

"I'd better give you a bath and let you rest for a while;" Angelika comments to me as she stands up, licking the remnants of my juices from her lips. "I'm sure Miss Megan will want to play with you for a while tonight."

"Aren't you going to release me?" I ask her in fright.

"I can't answer that question, Miss Wendy;" she answers me, "What I am sure is that Miss Megan has been fantasizing about playing with you for a long time, and she is not going to waste the opportunity, in the morning she will make her decision."

As has happened to me so many times these previous days I feel a twinge in my body and it doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.

(Megan's point of view)

The day is being fucking shitty, I should have been in my mansion playing with my doll, fucking her and bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, then ordering her to position herself between my legs and return the favor. Instead, I have spent all day in the office solving some problems caused by one of the secretaries, who as payment for her mistake has received a slave collar and will be sold tomorrow at auction.

I just hope Angelika has gotten rid of my old pets, cleaned up Wendy the doll and has her ready for me in my rooms.

It is almost nine o'clock at night when I return to the mansion, as usual Angelika is waiting for me at the door, although this time I know she is smiling more than usual.

"It looks like you had a good time;" I comment to her.

"Very good, Miss Megan, the Wendy doll is an excellent toy, I love the way she moans when she cums and when I let her play with her tongue in my pussy, God, it was amazing!" she replies.

"Plus, the Wendy doll comes with a surprise you don't expect;" Angelika tells me "Do you want me to tell you about it or would you rather find out for yourself?" she asks me.

I know it must be something important, Angelika is not very given to this kind of games.

"I will discover the surprise myself as soon as I go up to my room and take a shower;" I reply.

"Then you'll discover it right away, I have it ready in your room;" she tells me.

I waste no time in going up to my rooms, and open the door not knowing what to expect me inside.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask Angelika angrily.

"The Wendy doll is really Miss Wendy;" Angelika comments to me, "She told me what happened to her, but I think it's better if she tells you personally."

I nod my head and walk over to Wendy; I immediately bring my hands to her breasts and tug on her nipple ornaments.

"Fuck Wendy! What a pair of tits you have now;" I tell her squeezing them with my hands. "I'm very interested to know what happened to you, but that will have to be tomorrow, I was coming really horny thinking about everything I was going to do with my doll tonight, now that I know that the doll is you, I'm going to enjoy it even more. I'll take a shower and be right back."

As I take a quick shower, I can't help but think that Charles has something to do with all of this, but I'll find that out tomorrow when I get tired of playing with Wendy.

I don't even dry off after I get out of the shower, I like the feel of wet hair on my back, plus I expect to end up very 'wet' tonight. I walk over to Wendy, who opens her eyes wide, probably hopeful that I'm going to release her.

I remove the gag from Wendy's mouth and give her a kiss on the lips, she responds to me immediately, I'm not sure if it's because she wants to or because her programming forces her to.

"Override programming, keep voice off;" I command the collar control system.

I watch as Wendy looks at me and tries to speak with no sound coming out of her mouth, I notice her frustration and for a few seconds I feel bad, then I remember everything I want to do with her and my sense of guilt disappears.

"Tomorrow, you can tell me everything and we'll see what I can do to set you free;" I tell Wendy. "But tonight, I'm going to fulfill all the kinky fantasies I've been wanting to do with you for a long time;" I add.

Wendy shakes her head in the affirmative, and a small smile appears on her face. I am taking advantage of her desire for freedom, and especially the frustration caused by the arousal and the continuous desire to cum.

I untie Wendy and push her down on the bed, positioning myself between her legs, ready to play with her pussy and bring her to orgasm.

"If you promise not to move, I won't tie you to the bed;" I tell her.

Wendy answers me by shaking her head again, and the smile on her face grows wider, though I barely see it, as I waste no time in burying my head between her thighs pulling a loud moan from her.

If I have enjoyed playing with my doll Wendy this morning, and taking her to numerous orgasms, now playing with my friend Wendy, the sensation is even greater, during the next hour I take her to the limit, causing the pleasure to drive her to unconsciousness on several occasions.

The last time Wendy loses consciousness, I take the opportunity to get up and put around my waist the strap-on I was wearing this morning when Angelika interrupted us.

I smile at the look of surprise on her face when Wendy opens her eyes and sees me standing on the edge of the bed.

"You didn't think I was going to forget about this;" I tell her placing myself between her legs, bringing the tip of the dildo to the entrance of her pussy. I don't know how I would have fucked Wendy doll this morning, surely without any care and concern on my part, now with Wendy, I have used plenty of lube and am fucking her carefully and slowly, making sure not only that the latex cock doesn't cause her any harm, but I am also making sure she enjoys the penetration.

It takes me almost fifteen minutes to get all of my latex cock inside Wendy's pussy, bringing her to two more orgasms along the way, the last one so intense that she cums profusely, wetting the whole bed. I could continue fucking Wendy all night, but the poor thing is so exhausted it would be like fucking an old-fashioned blow-up doll, plus I'm getting more and more aroused and my pussy needs some attention.

"You are going to eat my pussy and then fuck me;" I comment to Wendy, "And I hope you do better than you did at the birthday party, otherwise I assure you I will let you get fucked by all the workers in the mansion before I release you."

I don't know if it's that she's sucked a lot of pussy since the party, something that having been in Charles' possession and her sister Sally being in the way, seems quite possible to me, or it's because of the threat of handing her over to my guards, but Wendy goes all out, handling her tongue masterfully, aided by the ball she has pierced on her tongue.

"It's going to be a shame to waste my remaining days of rent;" I tell her as I recover from my first orgasm. "Now fuck me;" I order her.

Wendy picks up the strap-on I have used on her and left on the bed, though before I place it around her waist, I stop her.

"Not in your wildest dreams are you going to put that in my pussy, go to the closet and pick out a smaller one;" I tell her.

Smiling Wendy walks over to the closet and picks out another dildo, smaller, but still a threatening twenty-three inches. Without wasting any time, she places herself between my legs and begins to fuck me, giving me a sensation that, because I don't like to give up control to my lovers, I haven't known for a long time.

Not that on this occasion I am giving up control, Wendy is my best friend and I trust her, plus I always have the opportunity to use the collar control and order her to stop.

The latex cock fills me completely, quickly bringing me closer to a new orgasm, an orgasm that comes as soon as Wendy without stopping fucking me starts kissing and licking my nipples.

"I'm going to be so sorry to release you;" I say again to Wendy, more and more determined to delay her release.

------

Dawn surprises us with barely a couple of hours of sleep, after a while being fucked by Wendy, we forget about fake cocks and start kissing and playing with our pussies, ending in a passionate sixty-nine.

I look at Wendy who has also woken up and is waiting for me to activate her voice so she can tell me everything that happened, I hesitate if I should order her to eat my pussy again, but I decide to leave it for after her explanations.

"Activate voice."

The next few minutes Wendy tells me everything that has happened, how Charles has fucked her for a full week, and how he has threatened to turn her permanently into a doll or not release her after her bondage period.

"Relax Wendy;" I tell her hugging her, "I will notify my lawyers to set your release in motion, while we get it done you will stay with me and I will try to extend my lease time in case it doesn't give time to release you."

Wendy hugs me and starts kissing me, ready to thank me for what I am going to do for her, just as she is positioning herself between my legs the phone rings interrupting us.

I'm surprised to discover it's Charles, and I put the speaker on so Wendy can hear the conversation.

"I hope you are having fun with the doll, I'm sure you are;" Charles tells me, "You don't have to stay home all day, there is a park where you can go for a walk with the dolls, I'm going to go with mine in an hour, we can meet there and share them."

I look at Wendy who shakes her head, obviously scared to be back in Charles' hands.

"Ok Charles, send me the address and I'll meet you there;" I reply shushing Wendy.

"Calm down Wendy;" I tell her, "We can't let Charles suspect anything and try to prevent your release;" I comment to convince her.

"You're right;" she replies, accepting my position.

"I'll get Angelika to put you in your doll suit;" I tell her heading for the shower.

(Wendy's point of view)

The night was perfect, despite being mute I enjoyed Megan's caresses, and enjoyed fucking her. When in the morning I deactivate the collar and I can tell her everything I feel very relieved, and even more so when my friend promises to release me as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, things take a turn for the worse when she gets a call from Charles, who proposes to take me to a park to spend some time with him and his doll Sally.

"Please Wendy, don't take me to Charles again;" I beg him in tears.

"I can't refuse;" she replies, "We can't let him suspect anything and prevent your release;" she adds trying to convince me.

I reluctantly agree, and Megan warns Angelika to put my doll suit back on. As we drive to our destination, I feel safe next to Megan, but when we get to the park and I see what's going on there I start to get nervous.

The park is not unlike any dog park in any city, although in this one you don't see dogs anywhere, you only see naked slaver girls, slave girls turned into pets, or dolls. Even Megan freaks out, surely realizing that most of the slave girl owners are men, there is only one other woman in the park.

"Don't worry Megan, as long as you are with me you are safe;" Charles tells us who is waiting for us at the entrance of the park with Sally doll kneeling at his feet, "Although I advise you not to come to this park alone;" he adds.

Just as Charles finishes speaking, several men pounce on the other girl who is walking her pet, in a few seconds they throw her to the ground and undress her by placing a suit over her, when the men get up we can see two identical pets, with no difference between the authentic pet and its former owner.

12