The Doll Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I warned that bitch not to come back this way, least of all with a restricted pet;" Charles comments signaling the men to approach with the two new pets. "I hope you don't mind them using your doll;" he adds.

"She's nothing but a slave girl;" replies Megan with a tone of fear in her voice, "Yesterday when I got tired of fucking her I handed her over to the gardeners to fuck her and then clean her thoroughly. By the way you guys need to come up with a method to improve the cleanliness of the dolls."

"We are on it, Sally is a smart girl and will find a way to improve the cleanliness of the dolls;" Charles points out with a smile, "Now let's go fuck these pets;" he adds.

Charles drops his pants regardless of Megan standing in front of him and begins to fuck one of the two pets, the original one seeing the barcode on his back.

"You can fuck the other pet and your doll fuck mine, she deserves a prize for what a good slut she has been the week she has been with me;" he points out pulling two strap-ons out of a bag, implying that this was all planned.

I feel a shudder as I hear Charles, at the same time as an enormous joy at being able to fuck Sally, the main person responsible for my situation.

Both the strap-on Charles hands Megan and the one he places around my waist are huge, very similar to the one Megan has used on me. I waste no time and position myself behind Sally, who already has the suit open to give me access to her pussy.

I push hard without holding back, causing Sally's whole body to tense up, I only regret that due to the excitement caused by the suit and the collar, she is going to reach several orgasms while I fuck her.

Beside me I notice how reluctantly Megan positions herself behind the until moments ago free woman and begins to slowly fuck her, discovering that she was a virgin.

"I suspected as much;" comments Charles, "You'll really enjoy training her."

"I don't understand;" Megan says quizzically.

"Yesterday, Kate the sales clerk at the sex shop charged you double what she owed for the doll suit;" explains Charles, "My idea was to enslave her and give her to you as payment, but she has disappeared, so I set up this meeting;" he adds confirming my suspicions that it was all planning.

"Thank you very much Charles;" replies Megan, "It wasn't necessary, but I will enjoy showing this slave girl her new place in life."

"I'm glad you like it, although I have a small favor to ask;" Charles comments, letting out a small grunt before cumming on the pet. "I need you to let me have your doll tonight, you can take mine in return if you want."

I tense up waiting for Megan's response, knowing she's going to agree so as not to arouse suspicion.

"Okay, on one condition;" Megan replies, "Have her cleaned well before I take her tomorrow, the other day at the store they didn't clean her and she had traces of semen all over her outfit."

"Another reason to enslave that worthless shop girl. I'll have her sent to you in a new suit."

Without another word we all leave the park, Megan accompanied by Sally doll and the new pet get into the car that brought us, while Charles heads for a parked SUV.

It takes us fifteen minutes to get to Charles' house, although to my surprise he doesn't take me up to his room to fuck me, he takes me into a small living room and removes my hood.

"Good evening, Wendy, I think you know Megan has no intention of releasing you. I want to propose something to you."

To be continued....

12