The Doll Pt. 04

Story Info
Wendy and Megan's fate is decided.
8k words
4.49
9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Last part of this story that began as a story of a single captitle and has ended with four parts. I hope you enjoyed reading.

Thank you for reading my stories, for your comments and ratings.

All the characters are over 18 years old, and this story is only a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I would like to apologize for any grammatical errors made when translating into English.

The Doll -- part 4

(Wendy's point of view)

Ten of the fifteen days Megan has rented me for have passed, and as Charles told me the day he took me back to his house after picking me up at the park, she seems to have no intention of releasing me. Every time I bring up the subject, she drags me out and tells me that her lawyers are watching and that they will soon solve it.

The only good thing about these days is that the sex with Megan has been incredible, and that in all this time I have not put the doll suit back on at any time, neither of the two suits, the original with which she rented me, and the one that Charles placed me after using me that night.

Megan has fucked my pussy, using the dildo she bought for it, she has fucked my ass using a whole variety of toys, and she has even fucked me with her slave girl Angelika giving me a wild double penetration that led me to the most intense orgasms of my life and from which it took me hours to recover.

When she uses me, Megan likes to keep me on a leash, and only unties me when it's my turn to give her pleasure and fuck her, a week ago I convinced her to let me tie her to the bed, telling her that with just one word she could stop me and order me to release her. Since that day I have been noticing that Megan's submissive side is emerging and growing, to the point that on several occasions I have seen her playing with one of the costumes.

"Tomorrow you'll have to put the suit back on, we're going to visit my brother and I promised to swap the dolls," Megan tells me as we cuddle in bed.

I think of Tom, Megan's brother, a guy a couple of years older than her, a kind of nerd, but with the body of a football player, and I tell myself that I won't care too much if I after what happened these days.

I get out of bed and go to the closet where the suits are stored, I run my hand through one of them, black, the suit that got me into this whole mess and then I focus on the other, the red one that Charles gave me, I pick him up from the closet and throw him to the bed next to Megan.

"Try it, I know you're looking forward to it," I tell Megan. "We can tell Angelika to take us for a walk in the park where we were the other day," I say, hoping my friend's submissive side will take over.

(Megan's point of view)

Again, Wendy asked me when I was going to release her, and again I lied to her without any problem, telling her that my lawyers are taking care of it.

Really my lawyers are taking care of Wendy, looking for a way to stay with her permanently, I don't care if it's as a slave girl or as a doll, but I don't want to part with her.

These ten days have been the best of my life, not only have I enjoyed tying and fucking Wendy, I think I have enjoyed being tied up and fucked by her even more, letting her take control, knowing that I always have the recourse to order her to stop and release me.

When Wendy offered to tie me up and treat me like a slave girl, so that I would feel the same as she felt I thought she was crazy, but in the days before I had noticed that her orgasms when I was tied up were more intense and powerful than when I was free.

"Okay, tie me up and do whatever you want with me," I said, lying on the bed.

"It's not worth ordering me to stop when you don't like something or find it too intense," Wendy replied with a smile.

"I'll do whatever I want, I'm still your mistress and you're just a slave girl," I shouted angrily. "Although I promise you that I will try to endure everything;" I added.

Wendy began to chain my wrists and ankles to the restrictions of the bed, every time I closed one of them my body shivered with pleasure, although when I saw her walk away towards the toy closet, I felt a little afraid thinking that she might want revenge on me.

"I'm going to play with your clitoris and your nipples with these toys, making you cum over and over again, until you beg me to stop, and when you do, I'm going to fuck you with your own toy, making you cum more times, until all you care about is pleasure and beg me to close that necklace you keep in the drawer around your neck;" she told me sitting in the bed next to me

Wendy played with my nipples until they were hard, then attached tweezers with vibrators to them, repeating the same procedure with another similar clamp on my clitoris, finally inserted a vibrator into my pussy and a kind of small egg into my ass, the first thing that went into that hole.

When she turned on all the vibrators at once, the orgasm came immediately, intense, powerful and long, so much so that I do not know if it lasted long, or that the second orgasm came right away.

To my surprise Wendy did not stay with me in bed, but sat in front of the computer in my room and began to surf the net calmly.

I don't know how long it took me to start begging Wendy to turn off the vibrators, what I do know is that it took more than ten minutes to listen to me, although perhaps it would have been better if I hadn't.

Wendy got up smiling from the table and put on the strap-on with the huge cock I has used with her, said nothing at any time, removed the vibrator from my pussy and the clamps from my nipples and clitoris, leaving the egg in my ass and started fucking me.

My pussy lubricated by orgasms accepted the huge cock without problems, and although I was sure that the next day, I would hurt a lot and I would have to go several days without anything entering it, at that moment I only cared about pleasure.

One of the best things about being a lesbian is that cocks never wear out and you can be fucking as long as you want, I've been fucking one of my lovers for almost two hours, and I had the feeling that Wendy was going to get through that time.

Luckily for me the tension of orgasms led me to unconsciousness a little more than half an hour after Wendy started fucking me, because I'm sure that if I hadn't fainted, I would have ended up begging her to put the necklace on me.

That same night I rewarded Wendy for her kind treatment by giving her her first double penetration, while her pussy was impaled in the dildo tied to Angelika's waist, I stood behind her and with another seven inches strap-on I began to fuck her ass. The problem was that what I considered to be a punishment, became a reward for her chaining half a dozen orgasms during the time that the double penetration lasted.

That day I not only discovered that Wendy was an anal whore who reached orgasm just as easily being fucked by her ass as by her pussy, I discovered a submissive side, which I enjoyed very much and that Wendy has been responsible for taking care of until today, always with my permission and maintaining control of the situation.

"I think we need to do something different today," I say to Wendy hugging her in bed, "Tomorrow we're going to visit my brother and he wants me to take my doll to throw a little party with his doll and his slave girl;" I add.

Wendy smiles, seems cheerful, probably because of the possibility of enjoying a real cock again, gets out of bed and goes to the closet where the two doll suits she has been stored. She takes out one of them, the red one and when I think she is going to put it on she throws it on the bed next to me.

"Try it, I know you're looking forward to it, I've seen how these days you caressed them and looked in the mirror with one of the suits in your hand;" says Wendy. "We can tell Angelika to take us for a walk to the park where we were the other day."

I look at Wendy and then at the suit without knowing what to do, while I think about it, she is putting on her suit, sure that I will accept her proposal.

"You don't have to worry about anything, you don't have a necklace that connects to the suit and controls you," Wendy tells me to try to cheer me up.

Before I know it, I'm putting on the suit, getting really aroused as I do it, feeling how the fabric seems to stick to my body like a second skin. Before putting on the hood I approach Wendy and close the zipper of her suit and adjust her hood, when the hood and slave collar connect, I hear a metallic voice sound.

"Doll 833, name Wendy, slave girl status, service period 18th day of 60, current owner Megan 10 of 15 days. Restart body modifications."

I notice how Wendy's tits seem to swell to the size they had when I picked her up from the store, I also notice how she rubs her thighs product of the increase in her arousal and the sensitivity of her skin.

I put on the hood and turn my back to Wendy to close the zipper and adjust the hood, just as she does, I feel something metallic around my neck and the metallic voice sounds again.

"Doll 833, name Wendy, slave girl status, service period 18th day of 60, current owner Megan 10 of 15 days. Restart body modifications."

I feel a chill when I hear the voice, and I try to move without success, that's when I start to feel something all over my body.

"What you're feeling is the nanobots acting on your body;" I hear Wendy say, "Right now they're permanently removing any hair from your body from the neck down, although this time they're also going to remove all the hair from your head, that's what you do with the permanent wrists."

"The next thing is going to be the piercings of your nipples and your clitoris, as well as several tattoos, which everyone will be able to see when your suit is removed and they leave you only the hood, the last thing will be the slave girl code and the logo of the sex shop, and although you would think that it is what hurts the most, it is not like that, You'll know when you get injected with the serum and feel your boobs grow."

Shortly after Wendy tells me, I feel something digging into my breasts, and intense pain assaults my entire body focusing on my tits and nipples. The agony to which the pain of the mark is attached lasts for minutes, time in which I see Angelika enter and talk to Wendy, when they have just spoken Angelika attaches a leash to my necklace and another to Wendy's necklace and takes us out of the room.

Half an hour later the car stops next to the park we visited a few days ago, where we will surely be fucked by anyone who feels like it, although that is not what scares me the most, but to see Charles accompanied by Patrick waiting for us smiling.

"I never thought you'd make it," Charles says to someone, I'm not sure if Wendy or Angelika.

"I thought I wouldn't be able to fuck you again;" Patrick jumps grabbing the strap from Angelika's hand and taking me to the parquet, standing behind me and starting to fuck me. "Not only do I miss your rental week because of a false notice, but when I come back my girlfriend's vixen has thrown all my things and left me, so now I'm going to vent to you, and then Charles has promised me that although your contract is temporary, he will find a way to make it permanent and give you to me."

I feel Patrick's cock enter my pussy, I let out a scream drowned out by the gag, it's not because I'm in pain, his cock is smaller than the dildos Wendy fucks me with, the scream is because it's the first time I've fucked a real cock.

The sensation is completely different, and I like it a lot, to the point that I unconsciously move my hips so that the penetration is deeper, I want to think that it is a reaction provoked by the suit and the increase of my sensitivity and excitement but I know that it is not like that.

Next to me Charles is fucking the Wendy doll, or I am the Wendy doll, my mind seems to get clouded and I decide to just let myself be carried away by pleasure, a pleasure that leads me to orgasm just as my pussy fills with cum for the first time.

(Wendy's point of view)

"It's the last time you fuck me;" I say to myself as Charles' cock goes in and out of my pussy as he chats quietly with Angelika, a few feet from us Patrick is fucking Megan and I wonder what my friend is feeling like to be fucked by a real cock for the first time in her life.

I hear Patrick let out a growl that I know well, he is cumming, filling Megan's pussy with his cum, maybe impregnating her, since my friend does not take measures to prevent pregnancy, she never thought she would need them.

When Patrick retires, I see the remains of semen begin to flow down Megan's thighs.

"Shall we change?" Patrick asks Charles, who unanswered slips out of my pussy and starts fucking Megan.

Patrick has barely been fucking me for a couple of minutes when Angelika interrupts us.

"A patrol of agents is coming;" she says addressing Charles, who quickly quickens his movements until he cums in Megan's pussy, attaching his seed to Patrick's.

"And what about why the agents come?" protests Patrick, "We're fucking two slave girls."

"Shut up and pull up your pants if you don't want to be left without your toy," Charles yells.

"You can pick her up at home tomorrow night," Angelika tells Charles, pulling our straps toward the car.

We get home and Angelika locks both of us dolls in the closet, leaving us there all night, a night that gets long and heavy thinking that all my plans have gone to waste and Angelika has betrayed me. When at dawn she opens the closet door and I see that she is alone I breathe a sigh of relief.

"I thought you betrayed me," I tell her when she takes off the hood of my suit.

"I'd be silly if I did," Angelika replies, "I'd be left with nothing and still be a simple slave girl."

I approach Angelika and grabbing her head I pull her closer to me and give her a passionate kiss to which she responds for a few seconds before separating.

"Although I wish we don't have time for this, in an hour she has to be at Mr. Tom's house," Angelika tells me.

"Plug in the suit to get everything ready, I'll do it when I get back from Tom's house;" I reply to Angelika, "I've always wanted to fuck him."

"And if he asks about his sister?"

"I'll tell her she's had to go to her office and then meet with us, a couple of hours later get Megan to call and apologize for not being able to go," I tell Angelika.

"You're diabolical;" she replies, now she grabs me to kiss me, "And to think that when you told me your plan, I was about to tell Megan."

"I'm sure she would have thanked you very much, and in a year she would have gotten rid of you by replacing you with a younger slave girl," I pointed out.

"So now I will control Miss Megan's businesses and have her as my toy," she replies, pushing me onto the bed.

"We will control;" I rectify turning her on the bed to place me on top of her, "And do not forget that I will be the free woman;" I add placing myself between her legs bringing my mouth to her pussy.

Unfortunately, the games with Angelika only last a few minutes, enough to bring her to an intense orgasm and leave her lying in bed recovering.

"It's time to visit your brother;" I say to Megan pulling her out of the closet, "I really hope she has that ten-inches cock you've always told me, although I think we'll both check it out shortly."

I put Megan in the front seat and put her seat belt on as if she were a person, usually the dolls are carried in the trunk or lying in the back seats, but I want my friend to feel her fear grow as she approaches her brother's house.

"Activate voice;" I command the suit control system.

"Please Wendy, you don't have to do this;" Megan begins to beg me; "I will talk to my lawyers to get you released, Charles has not registered you, he wants you as his personal toy."

"The same lawyers who wrote yesterday saying that everything was ready and that the slave/doll Wendy was now your property;" I reply to Megan.

"As for Charles you were right, he wanted me as his toy, but like any child he forgets right away when you offer him a better gift, and a lesbian who has barely been fucked twice, anal and oral virgin is a toy he could not refuse;" I commented, "Although good the anal and oral virgin will depend on your brother."

"You can't do that to me;" she starts yelling at me. "My brother will see your necklace and barcode and you will be a slave girl again."

"AH! Thank you for reminding me," I say to Megan, bringing my hand around my neck releasing my necklace. "As you said Charles has not registered me, therefore I am a free woman, the slave girl number that your lawyers have registered is linked to the necklace you are wearing. As for the barcode, the other day while you were reaching one orgasm after another tied up in bed, I went into the system and took control of them, I can't remove them but I can manipulate them as I please," I explain.

"That's impossible," Megan shouts, "Even you're not smart enough," she adds, remembering that I'm a computer genius.

"You're right, I'm not smart enough, but with the help of slave girl Sally I have had no trouble getting it;" I explain seeing her face of strangeness when she hears me talk about Sally, "It's true, I forgot that you do not know what happened to Sally, I will tell you later, now we are arriving."

"Turn off voice;" I command the system before Megan starts screaming again.

When we arrive at the door of the main house of Tom's farm, he is waiting for us with a doll kneeling at his feet and a naked slave girl on all fours behind him.

"Good morning, Tom;" I greet him by approaching him, giving him a kiss on the lips as a greeting, "Your sister has had to attend to business in the office and will meet with us later.

"I'm glad to see you again," he says, staring at my chest, where my nipple piercings are visible, even though I've set them up to be different from those of a slave girl. "You're a little daring wearing those ornaments, someone might think you're a slave girl and fuck you like one," he adds.

"I hope that's you," I say, stroking his crotch.

"Everything in good time;" he says, approaching my wrist by activating the control button.

"Doll 833, name Wendy, slave girl status/permanent doll, owned by Megan Darrow."

Tom looks at me surprised to discover that the doll is named after me, although he does not dare to ask why.

"It's a long story, I rented the doll as a gift to my boyfriend Patrick and called it after me;" I begin to explain; "Your sister became infatuated with her at the birthday party and when she bought her she thought it was fun to keep the name."

"Perfect, today I'll fuck the doll Wendy, the free woman Wendy and maybe the slave girl Wendy;" Tom tells me running his fingers over my clothes, caressing my piercings.

(Megan's point of view)

"Doll 833, name Wendy, slave girl status/permanent doll, owned by Megan Darrow."

I feel a chill when I hear the metallic voice, that was Wendy's fate, not mine, Charles and Wendy have deceived me, and Angelika, one of the most trusted people has helped them.

I see how Wendy hands my leash to my brother and he pulls me into the house, probably to the game room that I have visited so many times before. I try to resist and realize that I am not in obedience mode and stop in my tracks surprising my brother.

"Megan has turned off obedience mode, told me that you like rebellious slave girls and that you enjoy taming them, hearing them scream in pain and moan in pleasure," Wendy tells him.

I immediately regret telling Wendy all those things, some of them when we were friends, but most of them when we were cuddling after fucking. I try to resist a little longer until I feel a strong pain in my thighs, Tom is hitting me with a whip.