The Doll Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been dating him since the day after your birthday, I spent the whole week that you were out fucking in his house;" I answer, telling him something partly true. "When I found out that you fucked Sally and the rest of the cheerleaders, I looked for the best way to get revenge, and decided that it would be to fuck Charles, to my surprise I found that he was an excellent lover who knew how to please a woman and did not run in five minutes."

"Charles has asked me to bring you this doll, although I have made some modifications, knowing what you like to fuck your lovers ass, I have blocked the pussy of the doll so you can't wear it;" I say handing him the leash.

Patrick does not even look at me, enters with the doll to the park, and feigning a smile meets with the companions who are waiting for him, seconds later he is fucking the doll's ass while another of his friends fucks his mouth. I count at least twenty-five people, half of the football team, Charles is going to have a much better first time than I expected.

Four months later

Today is the day of my visit to Tom's farm, we have been dating since a week after our first meeting, meeting practically every day, going to the movies or dinner and then to my house to fuck for hours.

Once a month I go to the farm together with my doll Wendy, really his sister Megan, so that Tom fulfills his fantasy of three in one, to fuck the doll Wendy, the free woman Wendy and the slave girl Wendy.

Today is not a normal visit, after using the doll he will place it on the block, in one of the free positions, what Tom does not know is that I have a surprise for him, I have got Silvie and Laura, Emily's last friends, and therefore when he has to lock the doll Wendy can only do it on the block in Megan's name.

Today I also hope to see Charles and Patrick in their new destination as farm stallions, and discover my ex-boyfriend's face when he discovers that for months, he has been fucking his old friend's ass.

If all this wasn't enough to make me nervous and, Tom has started working with pony girls, and has a number of stables with the same names as in the waiting hucow stables.

A chill runs through my body knowing that when I return home tomorrow, I will have another mark accompanying the mark of hucow, that if Tom decides that I should return home.

The end.