The Dollhouse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What questions are you going to ask her, James?"

James thought about it. Direct approach? More french fries, a giant sack of cold, shitty, soggy french fries...

Then it hit him... "I could describe Gwen, like I want to try that girl for a threesome next time."

"That's fucking genius, James. Neat!"

James face lit up at the complement. He stroked his cock a little more confidently as Miki watched him throb and pulse, a little smile unconsciously escaping her otherwise tightly controlled expressions.

"And then I'd pull out my cock and cum... all over her... face... tits... pussy... ass... fuck... I'd fucking fuck her ass so hard and deep" he closed his eyes and pictured Miki naked, on her hands and knees in front of him with her ass up in the air and his cock ramming in and out of her as he jacked his cock faster and harder, his hand a blur as it shot up and down, his body jolting and juddering with impending climax.

Miki's heart raced as she sat on the edge of her seat, trying to suppress a mix of arousal and revulsion. While her mind fought its own battle, her body trembled with desire, urging her to tear off her clothes and impale herself on his gorgeous, throbbing manhood. Every inch of her was screaming to be filled with him, his hot release would surely... but she forced herself to stay composed, knowing that giving in would only lead to a wrecking ball of unwanted consequences.

James shook from his core, his hips bumped and thrust off the sofa as he erupted in thick, white, creamy plumes of sperm. He was careless about his aim, some landed on the wood floor, some on the leather sofa, and Miki felt a burning hot little drop of something wet on her calf. She tried to wipe it off casually, without James noticing.

As the inhibition dampening intoxication of arousal waned, James' face, once again, turned beet red. He hid his now limp, soaking wet member in shame under his bathrobe, sweat dripping from his forehead down his cheeks, looking like he had no idea what to do with himself.

"That was fantastic, James. You are so hired." Miki still kind of wished she was a wanton slut, but it just wasn't her. But, the sight of his cock and the sensation as his little drop of cum struck her sensitive skin sent waves of desire cascading through her body, her sopping wet hole now aching with a need unfulfilled.

"Ok, but when are we doing this? I'm going to need a little time."

Miki took a deep breath to steady her nerves. "Is an hour long enough?"

"I think so."

~~~~~~~

Miki leaned back in her chair and went over her plan one last time. She was sure she'd considered all the permutations, all the ways this could go wrong for her, for Gwen, and for poor James. She was using him. But she told herself he was getting something out of it, too. He was getting laid, and to her recollection she had yet to meet a guy that was not interested in having sex with a beautiful woman. He was also growing on her, and maybe she'd let him know at some point, when it all seemed a bit less dangerous and fucked up.

Simple goal: get information by any means necessary, short of violence. Lying, manipulation, sex, all of it was on the table, though she wasn't sure James had the backbone. He was a little too nice, a little too passive. But he hardened up nicely when aroused, and she sensed a little bit of untapped savagery in him, especially right before he came.

It was time, no more waiting. It felt like Gwen was drifting farther and farther away every second she put off finding out more. She knocked on James' door and stepped in confidently when he opened, cradling her already open laptop in her arm. A nice pair of old blue jeans hugged his legs, clinging to the contours of his body and showing off his lean, muscular thighs. His button down vintage plaid shirt, with its faded patterns and frayed edges, clung tightly to his chest and biceps. He wasn't exactly muscular, but he was lean and well proportioned.

"Ok James, you ready?"

"Sure, let's do this. Only thing is, what are you going to think of me after I have sex with a prostitute?"

"That you're a red blooded American specimen of manhood, James. We're doing this for Gwen. I respect you even more because you're willing to do this for me, for my sister."

She opened the computer and navigated to the Dollhouse menu page, highlighting Misty. "Call for her. This one."

James looked at the picture on the webpage - blonde hair, blue eyes, classic beauty... she was stunning. But he wasn't turned on by her the way he was by the woman sitting right next to him, the one he wasn't going to kiss, or hug, or fuck tonight. He had no feelings for this stranger, but he knew he'd come through, it was important to Miki. He dialed the number on his smartphone. "Hi. Thanks, yes. I'd like to book Misty for tonight, is she available?" James nodded at Miki. "Yeah, soon as possible. Half hour is great, thanks so much. Ok... on the website? Sure, I'll get it done right away." The first variable was under control, Misty was available.

Now all they had to do was enter Miki's credit card... shit that wasn't going to work. It had to be James. "Can we use your card? I promise I'll get the cash to you fast as I can, but my ATM limit is five hundred, so maybe tomorrow?"

James waved her off like it was no big deal. "I'll pay for it since I'm the one getting the... service."

"No way, mister. I'll pay you back. If it weren't for me and Gwen you wouldn't have to do this."

James ignored her. He wanted to help Gwen. He wanted to help Miki. He entered his card info and pressed 'submit'. The page greyed out, the whirly icon came to a stop, and a new page loaded with a fully nude photo of Misty, her legs spread, her shaved pussy and beautiful c-cup tits exposed, open and waiting to be used. A 30 minute countdown ran in the top corner, presumably as a reminder of Misty's arrival at the specified address.

It felt like hours as they waited in mostly awkward silence, but when the doorbell rang only twenty six minutes had passed. Miki took up her position in the bedroom closet. She had a decent view of the room from between the wood slats and tried to make herself comfortable by piling up some of Jame's t-shirts behind her back and under her butt for support and cushioning.

James opened the door and the tall blonde bombshell-next-door that was Misty walked in, wearing a very short, tight fitting white dress and very high heeled patent leather pumps.

"Hi James, I'm Misty. I'm so glad you called for me." Her smile felt so sincere, so warm and inviting.

James motioned for her to take a seat on the sofa, he sat down next to her. He pushed a remote and ambient music began to play softly in the background. "It's a pleasure to meet you Misty. Did you have any trouble finding the place?"

"Not at all, our drivers know this city and everything in it." It almost sounded like a threat. James supposed it was necessary in her potentially deadly line of work. He suddenly felt like an impostor, a spy. "Can I get you anything? I have vodka and I think some gin. I have edibles, too, if you like that sort of thing."

"Oooh yeah love those."

James opened a small tin from the side table and offered it to Misty. "Just one though, they're really strong."

"They look yummy. I think this red one..." her slender, elegant fingers plucked out a fat red gummy bear, and she made quite a show puckering her luscious painted red lips and popping the little THC bomb in her mouth.

James was riffing now, but he was sure this would help loosen things up for both of them, hopefully her tongue, too. "So are you from around here?" What a fucking dumbass question!

"I moved here a few years ago, for college."

"Oh, what was your major?"

"I have a BA. Was originally going to pursue finance, but then I figured I'd rather start a small business. I know what your next question is, so don't be afraid to ask."

Miki tried hard to listen in on their conversation from the closet, but the words were half lost from the other room. She caught 'edibles' and gave James a mental victory fist bump, and something about a BA and finance. He was already engaging her in conversation, this was a good sign.

James smiled. "So how did you get into this line of work?"

"Line of work. Well put. You look like a smart individual that sees through bullshit, so I'll be honest. First, the money is great. Second, I love sex. Third, I fucking love to fuck."

"Me too. It's why I... I want you so bad Misty."

"You own me James. I'm your fuck slave, your filthy whore, your loving girlfriend for the next two hours. You can do whatever you want to me, and I'll beg for more."

James closed his eyes. "Oh. Shit."

"Oh yes. I'm a dirty, dirty girl and I want my holes filled by you, whatever, wherever you want. Just a heads up, anal, bondage, and any and all fetishes are charged a la carte." With that, Misty stood up, unzipped her tiny little dress, and let it slip to the floor. She wore nothing underneath. She stood stark naked but for her high heels, turning to James to let him get a good long look at her perfect curves, her smooth tanned skin, her impossibly long legs, her elegant arms and delicate fingers, and her fantastic fucking tits, pussy, and ass. She was pure fantasy in the flesh.

Miki caught most of Misty's little 'filthy whore' speech and it was thrilling. What kind of person has the guts to strip naked in front of a stranger and then say things like that? She admired Misty's courage. Or was it just irresponsible and dangerous? One thing was sure, she was getting wet thinking about being in front of a stranger, naked, like Misty. Then her heart sank, thinking this must have been exactly how Gwen's night had begun, right before she disappeared.

Misty leaned over James, her large breasts pendulous before him, magnificent pink areola and firm, erect nipples calling to his animal core. The plan... what was the plan? He reached out and touched her breasts, lifting and pulling them gently. She giggled approvingly, James leaned in and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

She caressed his head, stroking his scalp as he worked his tongue around her engorged nipple, suckling, nibbling, teasing as best he could. He should have been intimidated by her beauty, but her energy was so kind and so slutty at the same time that he had no trouble shifting into the primal hunger for her sex. He pulled, lifted, and gently slapped her other breast, then switched and pulled the other nipple into his mouth, softly stroking it with the underside of his tongue like Miki suggested. She swelled noticeably inside him. He could feel her shiver and he stood up, fully clothed, and embraced her naked body, kissing her neck, nibbling her ear, craving an outlet for his lust and affection.

Misty felt his warm lips and tongue as he kissed her neck, her body shivered and shook as he nibbled her ear. The nerd kind of knew what he was doing, maybe tonight wasn't going to be a total shit-show after all. She could feel him working toward her face and turned to capture his lips with hers. The half truth that professional girls like her don't kiss was another bit of annoying bullshit she had to contend with, and she'd learned to initiate if her client hesitated. Kissing turned her on way too much to avoid.

James sucked in her tongue, made love to her mouth. She bathed him in affection and touches, her hands working their way down his back, gripping his ass cheeks. He moved in and pressed his body against hers, then ran his fingers down her toned yet soft tummy, over her pubic mound, to find her moist lips waiting for him. He softly slid his fingers over them a few times before cupping her and softly pushing her little button with his thumb. She moaned into his mouth as he tended to her soft, hot junction, whimpered as he withdrew, and gently cried out in pleasure as his index finger slipped inside her tight little cunt hole.

James had never been with anyone as... expressive and sensitive. He wondered if this was something like driving a Ferrari: responsive, intuitive, almost like she was becoming part of his body. He could feel her shaking just from sliding his finger in her gloriously soft and tight hole, her kiss intensifying, almost desperate, a first long kiss after lovers' long separated. Not that he actually knew what that felt like, but still.

Miki was getting impatient. They were mauling each other in the other room. She could hear slaps and slurps and moans, and it was infuriating to be stuck in a dark closet, sitting on a pile of t-shirts with her thumb up her ass (not literally, though she wondered if she wasn't going to get desperate enough to try the way things were going) while they were snogging and groping each other wasting precious time. Get to the fucking point, James!

James led Misty into the bedroom. He'd forgotten that Miki was hiding in the closet, waiting for them, and suddenly felt a pang of terror. He was going to fuck this sexy goddess in front of the girl that had his heart in a vice grip for the last two months. Fuck, get on mission, just look at her tits, look at her tits. He gently pushed Misty back onto the bed and stood in front of her. "Wrap those beautiful lips around my cock, Misty." He'd heard that line in a porn and never thought he'd get the chance to use it, but it somehow seemed appropriate in the moment.

She sat up, slid her gorgeous feet off the mattress and onto the floor, and pulled on James' belt to tug him in closer. She unbuttoned his 501's, pulling out his turgid cock. "Mmmm that looks so tasty. Are you going to put that in here?" She pointed at her puckered, pouty lips. James tried to say 'yes', but all that escaped his excited state was a low, hungry groan.

"I'll take that as a yes." Misty softly stroked his shaft and guided his cock to her pouty, beautiful lips. She parted them for him, and sucked him inside her warm wet perfection. He came alive there, inside her, and now it was her turn to moan over his stiff member, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body. She fucked him with her mouth until he was sure that one more lick would be the end of it, and pulled out.

"I want your pussy, Misty. I want to fuck your beautiful little pussy."

"Mmm yes, I want you inside me so bad. Put it in me, James. Please. Please."

James' cock ached, bobbing up and down all on its own as he lowered himself over her and laid it down on her soaking wet clit. He slapped and teased her with it a couple of times, and as she moaned in playfully desperate protest, pulling back her thighs to open up for his manhood, he obligingly entered her perfect passage. She felt like a virgin to him as he entered, tight, resistant, then welcoming, the powerful muscles of her vagina sucking him in deeper as she stroked erogenous zones on his back that he never knew he had.

Miki couldn't take it anymore. All this fucking and not a single question so far?! All that planning and this fuckwit loses his marbles the minute an (admittedly) gorgeous woman spreads her legs for him. She wanted to storm out of the closet and slap him on his stupid idiot face, then punch the answers out of the dumb bitch that was responsible for his crumbling judgement. Instead, she slid her hand under her jeans shorts, slipped a finger inside her aching pussy, pumping herself in and out to the rhythm of James and Misty's fucking. She came in less than a minute, a wave of relief washing over her as her tension melted away from her touch. Shut your fucking mouth Miki. She was practiced at orgasming in silence, being too embarrassed to be heard by Gwen or her parents or neighbors on the select occasions she managed to find a worthy lover.

James finally opened his mouth. "Oh my god. Yes. God yes. Oh fuck... fuck..."

Not what Miki had in mind, but it was better than his mute act.

"Misty, you are so... amazing."

"Thank you James. You're pretty amazing yourself. I've already cum twice."

"Really? You don't have to pretend."

"I'm not. Once when I was sucking your gorgeous cock, then again just a little after you entered me, and... annnnddd.... NOWWWWWWWmmmmmm..."

Misty shook, tremors of climax convulsing through her as her canal gripped James so tightly he could barely move. And then he felt it, like a warm, thick summer shower but inside, on his desperate, throbbing cock. It was too much, her voice, her body, he wanted to melt into her, become one, and never leave. And then it came, or rather, he came. He pulled out of her pussy and wildly sprayed his hot semen, rope after rope splashing over her tummy, then up to her breasts, and on her eager, upturned face. She put on a half smile, like she was happy to be defiled, his sperm striking her perfect features, sliding down her lewdly, leaving a shiny wet trail, then opened her mouth to catch the last few spurts of hot, salty liquid on her tongue. He marked her as his, even if only for a few minutes. Then he collapsed next to her, spent, exhausted, dumbstruck.

Miki felt a rage building inside of her. Was he ever going to ask her the fucking question? Hopefully his brain could re-engage now that he'd blown his wad on the hot little slut. God she looked so happy to be covered in his spew. Was that professional courtesy, or did she actually like being humiliated like that? Miki's eyes and mind were captured in Misty's perfect whore vortex, she had to force herself to snap out of it and will James into action.

Misty purred, "James, you were so wonderful, thank you."

"Misty, can I ask you something?" James sat up and drew his finger across her tummy.

"Anything, lover."

"Are you into threesomes? I've never had one before. I want you to be my first."

"Oh hell yes, I'd love to make that happen for you. Two guys or two girls?"

"Two girls. You and somebody... compatible. I have this picture in my mind of the perfect combination, you and her."

Miki almost sighed out loud in relief as the meat of the plan was finally coming to fruition.

"Describe her for me. I'll find your dream girl for you."

"Misty, you're my dream girl. She will be amazing, I know, but you are... my perfect woman. Five six or thereabouts, she's got dark blonde hair, like pretty olive skin with light brown, almost green eyes, a perky nose, luscious lips, and beautiful big tits, maybe just a tiny bit bigger than yours. I guess d-cups?" James wasn't really into big tits, but Misty's were super fun, and Gwen, well this was the goal. Get Misty to contact Gwen so she can come home to Miki.

"She sounds gorgeous, and I think I know just the girl."

"Please, can we make this happen soon? You just gave me the best night of my life. Now I'm addicted and it's all your fault." James pouted a little hoping for playful emphasis.

"I'm so sorry." She didn't look sorry at all.

Miki wanted to throw up. James was laying it on a way too thick. 'Best night of his life?!' Misty was a prostitute, but she was definitely not stupid, she was playing James like a master and was going to see through his bullshit act any minute now. And really, best night? Misty wasn't that great...

Misty seductively slid her index finger between her cum slicked lips and furrowed her brow as though she were calculating the infamous three body problem (not that kind of three bodies). "I think I can arrange something by tomorrow. We'll have to see. I haven't seen the girl I'm thinking of in a few days, but Honey is always up for threesomes, the more the merrier.

Miki's heart dropped into her stomach. Honey was the name of Gwen's first pet, a gorgeous little tabby girl who grew into a feral beast that lived to shred Miki's forearms. Just like Gwen to go with a TikTok porn name generator for something like this.