The Dollhouse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James brushed Misty's shoulder affectionately. "That sounds great. Please lets do this as soon as possible." Then he got up and walked to the bathroom just past the kitchen, returning with a pair of clean towels.

"This is going to be great, James." He handed her the towel, and she wiped herself clean. "I'll contact you tomorrow on the email address you signed up to our site with." Suddenly she was all business. Time is money, and Misty's college loans weren't going to get paid off early by burning up valuable time with infatuated clients. She collected her clothes, well the one item anyway, went into the bathroom to wash and dress quickly, then headed for the front door. "Have a wonderful sleep, I know I will, lover."

"See you tomorrow, Misty. Be safe."

"Always." She blew a kiss and left James' apartment.

Miki burst out of the closet. Her face was red, her hair more tousled that usual, and her crotch... well there was a little wet spot that she really hoped he wouldn't notice. "Not a porn star, huh?"

James had completely forgotten about Miki in the closet, watching them like some kind of pervert private dick, and was startled by her lively entrance. "I didn't hate it." He blushed for the nineteenth time of the evening, and grinned stupidly.

"I thought you were going to blow it and then you nailed it."

"With any luck, Honey will call tomorrow and it'll be Gwen."

"I hope so." But Miki had a nagging suspicion it was not going to be that easy.