The Dollhouse Pt. 05

Story Info
Miki's first night at the Dollhouse.
16.7k words
5
5.5k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

In this fifth chapter, Miki, the main character, purposely puts herself in situations that require her to cross more sexual boundaries in order to find her missing friend. Therefore, the consent, while given, is 'dubious'. If that bothers you, please reconsider reading this installment.

All characters are 18+ years of age, and bear no resemblance to any real persons, living or deceased.

This work is 100% fiction and sexual fantasy.

~~~~~~~

Miki opened her eyes slowly. A screeching sound... from her night table... the shrill alarm sent bolts of flashing pain clattering through her skull. She was in her bedroom. Good. Her heart rate increased slowly, a creeping rush of adrenaline and anxiety buoyed her out of sleep, and her hand flew toward the sound, sending her smartphone and its most odious alarm tone flying in a long arc across the room. Her body ached, and as she considered the reasons why, she noticed something different, unfamiliar. Down there. In the back. It was like a burgeoning bowel movement... but different. She kicked her duvet off, and a rush of fresh air cooled her sweaty skin. Rolling to the side, she noticed an empty bottle of whiskey on her night table, no glass. She pulled her knees to her chest and felt something lodged inside her rectum. What the fuck had she done? A vague memory of Serena Lane handing her an anal training plug finally filled in the missing data. When did she put it in, and why? She had no recollection, but at this point she was either going to pull it out or shit it out. The sharp, stinging pains in her skull, the dull, aching cramps in her pelvic area, combined with her growing panic and disorientation triggered an imperative as her fingers searched around her butthole for something to grasp. Whatever it was, it was lodged deep. Deeper than it should have been by her estimation, and she was having trouble getting a grip on the plug end to pull it out. She heaved herself out of bed and squatted, pushing lightly, praying that it would come out... clean. Finally, with enough of a purchase on the soft silicon knob end of the plug she was able to extract it from her anus. The relief was euphoric. No more cramps, no more feeling like she needed to defecate, just delicious, right-sized emptiness, as it was meant to be.

During her shower, fragments of last night began surfacing in her memory. She was on her knees, somebody's dick in her mouth. She had actually gone through with it. Shame flushed her skin and tightened her muscles. She felt like sobbing but couldn't tell in the shower if there were any actual tears. It's ok Miki. You're an adult. You had a good reason, and it's not like you did anything illegal or wrong. Well, it shouldn't be illegal...

More memories of taking a full bottle of booze from the limousine and chugging all the way from the curb until she locked her front door. She couldn't remember inserting the butt plug. What level of inebriation was required for Miki Lenz to do something like that? Thankfully there were no plausible alternate scenarios. She must have taken Serena's advice to heart, she needed 'training'. Her ass felt... well she noticed it was there, something called her to it. She squatted, letting the warm shower caress and relax her as she touched herself, feeling the contour of her puckered sphincter, the soft flesh and the strong ring of muscle tensing and relaxing behind it. She pushed out and felt herself distend, open slightly, allowing the first bit of her index finger to effortlessly slip through. The plug had done its job. She pushed her finger deeper inside her ass, a little shocked at herself for even doing this, but also encouraged by the soft caress of her anal walls against her finger, and the rush of intoxication this insertion brought. It was a different sensation than fingering her pussy, but it felt good. She slipped a second finger inside, this time she could feel her sphincter tighten, the grip around her fingers wasn't painful, but the pressure was significant. The sense of burning stopped as soon as she relaxed again, and she was able to slip both fingers in, down to her knuckles. Her pussy was humming now, begging for attention. She slipped her free hand over her sex and gave it what it craved, first rubbing gently, then harder, fucking both her holes simultaneously, until her knees grew weak and she nearly fell backwards. She kept her fingers well lodged in her ass and finished herself before turning off the water and toweling off.

A small pile of unopened mail had been accumulating by the front door. It didn't feel like a good time to face reality, but Miki wasn't the kind of person to put things off. She opened the first envelope. No return address, almost certainly a creditor... indeed, her credit card debt had been sold to J Hankel Associates, and if she didn't make a call within the first 24 hours of opening this letter, steps would be taken... Aside from a few grocery store coupons and a letter from her mom, the rest were all second notices or outright collection. As if going undercover as an escort wasn't already enough of a mindfuck, Miki had officially sunk to the worst financial bottom of her young adult life.

After downing a cup of coffee she finally remembered why she'd set her alarm: Professor Deal's eight a.m. lecture on corporate and contract law. She hadn't been to class in over a week and needed to get her ass down there asap and be a fucking student.

~~~~~~~

Guilt erupted in Miki's gut like a little caldera as her eyes wandered over the legions of students, all with normal, carefree lives, people that had decidedly not put themselves in a position to accept money for a blowjob. Once the professor began the opening part of his lecture, she hung onto each word like a lifeline, not only back to academia and her pursuit of a law degree, but also as a way back to who she was before all of this craziness started. Here at school she was just Miki Lenz, and it was comforting even in the thrall of her remorse.

The final summation of today's fiery two hour lecture on the legal ramifications of leveraged buyouts ended, and students slowly filed out through the large doors at the back of the hall. Miki slipped her notes into her bag and did her best to disappear in the throng. "Miss Lenz, may I see you in my office please?" Professor Deal's authoritative voice cut through the murmurs of the crowd and raised the hairs on the back of Miki's neck.

Miki crossed the threshold of Deal's office and her heart sank. She tried to relax but couldn't keep the tension from her face.

"Is everything alright?" His eyes searched for some sign of the bright, driven student he'd come to know. "I haven't seen you in over a week. This is not like you."

"I've been under the weather. Nothing serious, I'm better now."

"I'm glad to hear that." It was difficult to read Professor Deal's expression. Good lawyers have incredible poker face. "Are you sure you're ok? You seem tense."

"I'm just nervous to be called into your office after missing so much class. I promise to catch up quickly." She hated lying but there was no other way. Anyway, good lawyers also had to 'massage the facts' in their favor on occasion.

"Alright Ms. Lenz. If you need anything at all, you know where to find me. I want to see your bright, eager face in class, regularly. And if you continue having health issues please contact me or my TA, believe me when I say you can't afford to fall any further behind than you are now."

"Of course, Professor. You can count on me." She left the office quickly, not entirely sure if she could be counted on for anything anymore. Moments after she left the building, her phone buzzed. She'd been keeping it on vibrate for the last week for 'security' reasons, another layer of deceit and secrecy she was getting used to that was previously unknown. It was a text from James.

Hi Miki. Everything ok?

Fuck. Why was everybody so convinced something was wrong with her? They had spent a lot of time together lately, until around 36 hours ago when she embarked on her job interview at The Dollhouse. She had maintained radio silence since. Maybe this was what her guilt really felt like.

All good. Just busy with studies, and tiiiiired. :Exasperated emoji:

Want to grab some food later?

Can't. Studying all weekend. Professor Deal chewed me out in his office today. Maybe next week?

:Thumbs up emoji:

Study hard, and let me know if you want to come up for a breather.

That gave her at least three days to do what she needed to do and not have to lie to him. He'd grown on her a lot. What would he think of her if he knew what she'd done.

Will do! xoxo

The exclamation mark felt insincere, but there it was. She was going to have to figure out how to navigate James, but that bridge could be crossed at a later date, if it came to that.

~~~~~~~

Gwen had no idea where she was. She'd been locked in this small room for what seemed like several weeks. Time had begun to lose meaning. No windows. The only measure of time she had was a small tray of food appearing through the slot in the steel door at regular intervals, perhaps every eight hours? And her need to sleep. But even that was unreliable. Without any changes in the light her circadian rhythm was drifting. All she wanted to do was sleep and find a way out. The room was completely bare, except for the mattress, toilet, and sink. The walls were painted institutional grey, the steel door was nearly the same color. The aluminum toilet and sink reminded her of fixtures in a prison cell, but nothing about her current environment, other than her state of captivity, indicated she was in an actual prison. Who was she being held by, and for what reason and what purpose? The solitude and disorienting lack of answers were driving her mad. The only thing she was certain of is the last person she saw before she woke up in this nightmare: George Karamides.

~~~~~~~

Miki burst out of a fitful sleep and into a waking state of dread, the weight of an unspecified doom lay on her chest like a palette of bricks. She made coffee, the ritual of it easing the tightness, and checked her mobile. Serena had left a message 3:30am for her to come by for orientation this afternoon. Thankfully she only had morning classes and could spend the next two and a half days doing everything in her power to get information on Gwen's whereabouts. She'd wanted to spend some time in the gym today, it had been way too long, her previously unshakable physical routine upended when her friend went missing. No time for the gym, but the six mile run hurt like it hadn't in years: she felt deliciously drained and alive by the time she'd showered, changed, and dashed off to her morning lecture.

After class, she quickly packed her two 'costumes' along with several changes of underwear in her day pack. Even though she wasn't, under any circumstances, going to actually have sex with 'clients' ever again, she figured it couldn't hurt her cover, and it was quintessentially Miki to always be prepared.

Once again, the majestic Spanish Colonial estate had an unnervingly calming effect on her.

It made no sense. This was the place where Gwen had worked, probably disappeared from. The place where Miki had allowed herself to be violated in her most private areas. The place that put her on her knees to suck a stranger's penis for money.

As soon as the gates opened and her driver piloted the luxury SUV onto the grounds, the scent of jasmine and citrus filled her nostrils, the aesthetic perfection pacified her inflamed nerves, and a deep breath seemed to almost melt away the rest of her trepidation. She was dropped behind the house, at the staff and vendor entrance, where she was greeted by an effusive Alex. "Oh Niki! So glad you could join us. Isn't it just a gorgeous afternoon? How have you been? Come, Serena can't wait to see you." It was often impossible to get a word in edgewise during Alex' barrage of enthusiastic questions, but Miki suspected they were never intended to be answered. And he'd used her escort name. She wasn't sure why, but it felt comforting. Perhaps because it afforded her a layer of distance. Or maybe because Niki really, really liked this place.

She hurried behind Alex through a hallway from the back of the main estate into the great room. Ancient timber, hand troweled plaster walls, a massive chandelier hanging from the over two story high ceiling... this was a grand space, meant to impress. To Miki it felt otherworldly and a little intimidating.

Serena stood before two beautiful women seated on a grand leather sofa. "Niki dear, welcome. This is Candace, she's been with us for a little over two years and will lead you through your orientation."

Miki smiled. "Hi Candace, very nice to meet you." Candace returned Miki's smile and nodded.

"And this is Gina, she's been here longest, and knows everything there is to know about being a successful Dollhouse girl. If you ever have any questions about protocol, or need help with... well, anything, she's your man.

"Hi Gina, a pleasure. I love your shoes!"

Gina chuckled, her gaze reminded Miki of someone eyeing a delicate pastry. "Thanks."

"Gina, Candace, would you give me a minute with our new girl? I'll send her your way soon as I'm done with her." Candace and Gina both left, and Miki found herself alone with Serena.

"Darling, I just wanted to apologize for throwing you in the deep end with Francis yesterday."

Shit. Was this a trap? Did Francis complain about her menstrual ruse? "I'm sorry if I waffled when you called, it all happened so fast. I don't even know if I was... any good?"

"Nonsense! Francis was very satisfied. He called to sing your praises, and he not only tipped you handsomely, but booked another session next week."

"I'm glad he enjoyed it. I did too!" Miki beamed through her lie. Or was it a lie? Success was success, no matter how it was achieved. Of course, she had no intention of ever setting foot in that man's apartment... ever again.

"You'll want to check your bank account. But I should never have sent you on an outcall without proper orientation and training, so please find it in your heart to forgive me?"

Miki still had no idea if she was being fucked with, but she knew better than to try and second guess this woman. "Serena! Of course I forgive you." She pulled out her mobile, opened her banking app, and tried hard not to choke when she saw the balance. Two hours work, door to door, and most of the second notices and creditors' mail she'd opened earlier that morning had become trivial nuisances. Gratitude, a lie just seconds ago, was now suffused with a surreal authenticity.

"It's settled then. Go join Candace and Gina, they'll get you whipped into shape for tonight."

"Tonight?"

"They'll tell you all about it after the orientation. Now shoo."

Miki walked quickly in the direction Serena pointed, to another hallway where Gina and Candace had been waiting. Candace extended her lithe, perfectly manicured hand, Miki shook it earnestly. Candace's skin was soft, her grip firm. "First, I want to welcome you to the finest establishment of its kind on the west coast. You should be proud to be a part of all this." She gestured dramatically around herself at the fine architecture. "So let's give you a tour, and then Gina will go over the basics, plus some of the finer points of being a Dollhouse girl. Alright?"

Miki swallowed. "Lead on."

The tour was brisk, but Candace was friendly. Her sweet demeanor and calm voice settled Miki as she was led through the most fabulous estate she'd ever set foot in, not that she'd had occasion to visit a lot of rich people's digs before. Candace explained the great room, grand ballroom, dining hall, foyer, and entertainment lounge. Guests would arrive in a few hours, and each room had its own significance and rules. Girls could expect to be propositioned in the great room, foyer, and dining hall, but could not perform any sexual acts there, beyond getting groped, flirting, and kissing. Nudity was permitted and encouraged anywhere on the grounds except by the front gate. The ballroom was generally used for special events, instructions would be issued per event. The entertainment lounge was a free zone, and things could get pretty wild in there. "Niki, have you ever taken part in a gang bang or orgy?"

Miki blushed deep crimson and choked like a novice, a feeling she despised. "Errr.. No. Not yet."

"That's totally fine, most girls when they start out haven't explored very far into their sexual boundaries. We are here to help you with that, but I recommend you stay clear of the lounge at least the first few times you're here with guests. Wouldn't want you to get in over your head and have a bad experience!"

Miki was grateful for Candace's concern, even though it was unnecessary. The plan was to mingle, get lost, find clues, and get the fuck out before any more compromising 'stuff' happened. And that is non-negotiable, Miki Lenz.

There were also guest and staff services, like a laundry room, cafeteria, massage rooms for the girls to wind down during and after work, and a gorgeous swimming pool. But Miki's favorite was the state of the art training facility in the basement. "We take mental and physical conditioning very seriously. It's no different than being on an elite football or basketball team. Our bodies are our most valuable asset, there is nothing more important than maintaining good shape and stamina." She ran her eyes over Miki's taught, strong body and smiled. "Something I'm sure you understand."

"You guys are going to wish you'd never shown me this." Miki grinned and Candice uttered a charming burst of laughter. Gina approached. She obviously spent a lot of time in the gym, her body was toned and lean with more muscle definition than either Miki or the softer Candice.

"So I'm going to hand you over to the tender mercies of Gina."

"Hey scrub. Follow me." Miki followed Gina upstairs and outside to a large patio area, then took a seat across from her at a dining table.

"I just hate wasting a gorgeous afternoon indoors, don't you?" She looked Miki up and down again. "How long you been in the business?" Gina wasn't shy about staring at Miki's chest. It made her a tiny bit uncomfortable.

"I... just started. Like yesterday. I mean for money."

"Your first work experience is at the Dollhouse. You must be good."

"I don't know. I feel pretty out of my depth."

"First few times are tough. Weren't for me, but most girls, yeah, tough. I was a slut way before I was a whore, so really the main thing that changed were my finances." Gina expelled a husky, throaty laugh. Miki joined in a little too enthusiastically, her discomfort obvious.

"So, Niki, just want to get you up to speed on basic shit, do's and don'ts of this fine establishment." This was Miki's forte - listen carefully, study hard, succeed. " First, Dollhouse girls always say 'yes'. If a client approaches you while you are on the grounds, you smile, act as though you're charmed and honored, and if he wants to fuck, you say...?"

"Yes." Miki swallowed. Just say the words, go along with it. Soon as this is over you can get lost and maybe find something helpful about Gwen.

"If you get a text from Serena or a supervisor giving you an out-call, what do you say?"

Miki nodded. "One hundred percent yes. I'm here to earn money."

"Good. Second, and this should be super obvious, no extracurricular shenanigans. You don't take clients on the side, for health reasons... you don't poach Dollhouse clients, and you don't fraternize with them either. When they try to sell you on 'taking you away from all this', proposals of marriage and promises of riches and all that bullshit, don't buy it. You're a whore, they are tricks, and that's fuckin' that. If you can process that and be ok with it, you'll go far. If not, quit now before you end up suicidal and staring down the debt for twenty years of therapy."