The Dom you Want Pt. 06

Story Info
Please don't save me.
4.5k words
4.74
9.5k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went home Sunday at five with my entire body sore and so in love I could hardly stand it. Monday morning, I left town on a business trip and for the next four days we wore out Face Time trying to break the phone sex record. I got back Thursday night and went to Master's house Friday evening. We were so good and so comfortable together that I couldn't believe it was only our third weekend. Friday night was incredible, but I could tell that he was going easy on my body. Just before we went to sleep, I asked Sir why and he said, "I am going to do something special with you tomorrow and I want you at your best. Fear from my brain met heat from my loins somewhere around my navel and caused an explosion. My trepidation only lasted a moment before my heart soared at the idea that I was going to get to do something special for this wonderful man.

The day began normally, we slept in a bit then Sir ordered me to please him with my mouth. That was followed by a long shower together, I love how it feels when he washes me, then a nice brunch. After we ate, he took me to the bedroom and had me stand naked in front of him for a few minutes while he ran his hands over my body and enjoyed looking at me. His touch excited me, and I wondered if we were headed back to bed when he told me to dress for shopping. I said, "Yes Sir" of course, then asked him when the something special was going to start. He gave me a cryptic smile and told me that it already had.

He said we were going shoe shopping. Knowing him and his sense of humor I expected to wind up at a Gypsy encampment or something, so it was a little bit of a surprise when we actually went to a shoe store. Sir needed sneakers and actually listened to and valued my opinion in choosing the right ones. After he paid for his purchase he pulled behind the store and gave me a very long kiss and whispered enough naughty things in my ear to make my toes tingle then we headed to the neighborhood hardware store. For a D/s couple going to a hardware store is like visiting Disney Land. He was there for a garden hose repair kit, but he walked me past enough ropes and chains to make my blood pump even harder. The final stop was a local knockoff of Bed Bath and Beyond where he ordered me to find a lotion that I liked. I selected one that had a soft floral smell and he bought two bottles even though I told him that one would be enough for a long time.

When we got back to his house, he ordered me to undress and once again enjoyed touching me and looking at me for a long time before ordering me to the bedroom. I waited as he rummaged around in another room then came back and spread a huge beach towel over the bed then set a couple of more towels off to the side. What followed was pure heaven. He ordered me to not speak then warmed a bottle of the lotion we had bought in the microwave and began rubbing it on my back. He went slowly and rubbed every muscle in my body paying attention to keeping me warm and comfortable all the while. As he rubbed, he spoke softly, telling me that I'm beautiful, complementing each part of my body and telling me about a lot of delicious things that he wanted to do to me. By the time he finished I was soft inside and out and very ready to have him inside me.

He had been using the spare towels to keep my warm, now he used them to pat the excess lotion off my skin then washed his hands before he began touching me intimately. It's so nice being with a man who understands a woman's body and knows not to lotion certain parts. My excitement grew when he got the ropes on the corners of the bed ready to use and put his leather restraints on my ankles. He put a different kind of restraint on my hands. It was like a leather mitten that held my fingers inside and tightened at the wrist where there was also a ring for the ropes. Just as he pressed himself against me, he said, "You may make sounds, but you are forbidden to speak or cum." If I hadn't been in deep submission already, I don't think I could have managed either. He took his time and enjoyed my body thoroughly, but he didn't make any effort to make following his orders easy thought to his credit he didn't try to make it hard either. By the time he finished I was ready to beg for permission and so in love with the fact I wouldn't have gotten it.

The mittens and the restraints stayed on when he untied me. They were perfectly comfortable, and my fingers could move comfortably inside the mittens but not being able to use them gave me a wonderful feeling of helplessness which was amplified by the fact he didn't give me permission to speak. After some cuddle time in bed he took me to the bathroom. That was a little embarrassing but the intimacy and care I felt when he patted me dry and helped me stand were glorious.

We spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch watching movies together. My body felt soft and delicious against his and his total control of me was unbelievably relaxing. Every twenty minutes or so he would pause the movie and spend a few minutes kissing and touching me then ask if I needed to speak. I shook my head no, every time. While the movie played, he held a drink with a straw for me every few minutes and occasionally fed me popcorn a kernel at a time. Down below, my pussy was aching for him and he caressed it often to make sure it stayed that way but I was so content that the burning need felt right and comfortable and I was happy that denying me was so pleasing to him.

When the movie ended Sir lit three pillar type candles which made my pussy tighten with excitement. When he left the room for a minute and came back with a canvas tarp it was all I could do to contain my excitement. Being waxed was one of my first and favorite kinky fantasies but I had never experienced it in real life before. When he left the room one last time and came back with two pieces of plastic pipe, I wanted to throw myself down on the tarp, but I waited obediently for him to give the order. The longer piece of pipe went under my neck and after he fed a piece of rope through it and my mittens held my arms firmly straight out to the side. The second piece of pipe was for my ankles and held my legs a perfect slightly too far apart.

The first drop of wax landed on my shoulder, it was startling, much hotter and more painful than I had imagined. The second was almost as bad but by the fifth I had stopped being afraid of the drops and begun relaxing and waiting to accept them. Before long the momentary intenseness had become delicious and as the single drops turned into small splashes, I grew calm and content. If I had been able to speak, I would have asked for more and faster, but Sir knew exactly what he was doing and soon some of the drops began landing on other drops as my skin was covered. It's hard to describe how I felt, it was like I was taking a nap and having a wonderful dream, my mind was completely at peace and my body an almost detached source of pleasure. When Master blew out the last candle and began gently scraping the wax from my skin a whole new round of pleasure began. I was being taken care of by a wonderful man with gentle hands and the slight pulling of tiny hairs and his touch on now sensitive skin was like the sensual soreness you get from the perfect workout.

I didn't want him to release my bonds, but he explained that if he took me now some wax would probably wind up where wax doesn't belong. Standing was hard but being brushed off felt nice and my when the water from my second shower of the day struck the spots where the wax had been the hottest it was the mildest and most erotic torture imaginable. Afterwards he laid me down on the bed and began gently rubbing my clit. I was incredibly hot and any other time I would have wanted him to take me for all he was worth, this time I was down so deep that I was content to do or feel whatever he wanted. Soon I had the most powerful orgasm I had ever had without being either filled or vibrated. It was enough to bank the fire inside me, but it would take a lot more than that to put it out.

I was unrestrained and allowed to speak during dinner, but I was still floating and very quiet. It was a light meal compared to his usual cooking which gave me hope that I would be used hard when it was over. After dinner he put me back on the big towel, this time he rubbed my back and my legs with an aloe lotion. I didn't need it, the wax had given me a powerful sensation that didn't come anywhere near burning me but the fact he cared enough to take such good care of me felt wonderful.

It's hard to describe what happened next. It began with him putting restraints on my wrists and ankles then blindfolding me and binding me tight to the bed. I know that he started with a soft heavy flogger but between how deep into submission I was, the amazing endorphin high and the fact that the most powerful sensation I felt was a burning need I didn't form clear memories. What I remember most was finding it interesting that my body seemed to jump occasionally when all I was feeling was pure pleasure and extreme lust. He told me later that he had used every flogger he owned and three different canes as he played with me for over an hour. I don't doubt that, but I would have believed anything from ten minutes to all night and never have known the difference.

At some point a new sensation entered the pleasant darkness. It took me a while to realize that it was a vibrator being held against my clit. At first it seemed mildly interesting but then I felt something big approaching. As it got near it started to seem scary but before I could experience that my body exploded so hard that I think I actually passed out for a few seconds. Calling that explosion an orgasm or even a slave orgasm is like calling the sun a flashlight. Another wave hit me just as I was coming back into my body, it wasn't as intense as the first, but it was incredibly intense, so was the next and the next. Finally, Sir removed the vibrator and took the ropes from my bonds. As soon as he lay down I wrapped myself around him like a blanket and when my pussy touched his leg I had another orgasm, much less intense this time but still an orgasm and a few seconds later I had one more that didn't have a trigger, it was just something inside me that needed to come out.

He held me for a long time. When I could form words, my training made me say a proper, "Thank you Sir." That was followed by, "What the hell did you do to me?"

I heard that soft low chuckle of his then, "Pretty much everything Babe."

"That was" I struggled to find a word big enough to cover it, but he cut me off before I could.

"That was not the end of the evening. On your back, arms and legs spread wide please."

I couldn't have really moved that way, luckily, I mostly just had to fall in the right direction. I heard that distinct snap the top of the tube of lubricant makes and smiled to myself thinking "he knows I'm too drained to even get wet." Of course, I was more than happy for him to enjoy my body, I just hoped I wouldn't have to move much since every muscle I had felt completely limp. He entered me softly. He's on the large side so there was a stretching sensation that I didn't mind but wasn't exactly comfortable. He gave me a moment for my body to adjust then put himself fully inside me. When his tip reached my bladder and touched it slightly it must have set off some kind of detonator, because the fire inside me came roaring back.

Suddenly my arms and legs were strong again and I moved to wrap them around him only to hear, "Hold your position slave."

I wanted to hold him so bad that I actually said, "Please Sir." Just moments later I was on the edge again and said, "Please Sir" with an entirely different meaning.

He ignored me and I struggled not to cum without permission. When I simply couldn't anymore, he took pity on me and allowed it then said, "You may move as you like." All I could really do was hold him as he made me cum over and over. He was almost as ready as I was, so it didn't last more than a couple of minutes, but they were minutes spent in a continuous stream of orgasms the most intense of which came when I felt him flood me.

I couldn't work up the strength to put my head on his shoulder until he put his arm under me to help. When I was settled in I said, "Thank you Sir" again and started trying to sort through all the questions I wanted to ask him.

I went to sleep before I got the first question out and I'm pretty sure he went with me. I have gone to sleep with my head on a man's chest more than a few times, but this was the first time I ever woke up with my head still on his chest. It was about four in the morning and I couldn't believe how rested I felt, more than that I couldn't believe that I wanted him again. I felt greedy even thinking about waking him up, he had given me a year's worth of orgasms already, wanting more seemed completely unreasonable. On the other hand, he was the one who had made me this way so it seemed fair to think that he should do something about it. Just as I decided to let the poor man sleep, I heard his voice, "Your mouth Slave."

It took a little untangling and a moment or two of stretching but soon I had him between my lips. He grew hard quickly and it may have been an illusion but I could swear that he had become even bigger somehow. I would have been happy to please him that way until dinner much less breakfast, but my need was high enough to be relieved when he said, "Lift your head." He already had some lubricant in his hand, so it was just a moment before he added, "Take me inside you." When I had straddled him and began lowering myself onto him I became sure that he had grown somehow. Once I had him fully inside me he stretched and put his hands behind his head then said, "Please me." I was able to focus on that for a few minutes before the hormone storm changed it to "Please us." He didn't seem to mind and before long I was asking permission again. I thought I would wind up finishing him with my mouth, but it turned out I wasn't the only one who woke up wanting. Soon we were wrapped around each other and sleeping peacefully again.

We woke again somewhere around eight in the morning. After some touching and snuggling I began shifting to begin my Sunday morning worship. I would have given it my all, but I had sore muscles in odd places all over my body. That was when I realized that mind blowing orgasms use a lot of muscle groups, especially if you are pulling hard against restraints at the time. Sir stopped me before I got between his legs saying, "We'll attend services later. Right now, I want a bathroom and a lot of food." I smiled agreeing with the bathroom but not feeling very hungry. That lasted until I smelled food and was suddenly starving.

Sir made bacon, eggs, grits, hash browns and pancakes. I knew I couldn't eat that big a breakfast so I put a little bit of everything on my plate, then I went back for seconds, then I resisted licking the syrup off the plate and just had another pancake instead.

I love my Sir but there are times when I want to empty the bowl of leftover grits on his head. When I was nearing the end of stuffing myself, I asked him, "What did you do to me last night Sir? It has never been like that before."

He wiped his lips with a napkin and said, "I did notice that you seemed a little on the warm side." He had earned the self-satisfied grin, but I still wanted to bite his lip.

"Seriously Sir, that was a very new experience and I'm going to obsess until I understand it."

He grinned even more and said, "I think I could learn to live with that." That's when I started eyeing the grits, but he only teased for a moment before he gave me a real answer. "I turned your brain off then played with your body until I had built up a whole lot of excitement inside you. It got a little exciting when I let it all out."

"A little exciting" made me want to butter the grits before I poured them on him but as I thought about it, I realized that it really was that simple. Most men excite you exactly as much as it takes to part your knees. Occasionally one takes the trouble to excite you a little more than that but not often. No man had ever taken the trouble to find out just how excited he could get me before and the experience had been incredible. Once I had it all straight in my head I said, "Thank you Sir. I know that took a lot of effort and I am grateful that you did it for me."

He stood up and started stacking the dishes as he replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it my love, for a minute there I thought I was going to wind up wearing the grits or something. Don't be too grateful though, it was kind of fun for me too."

I got home Sunday afternoon at about five. The apartment was warm so I took off everything but my bra and put on a pair of panties then put everything in the washing machine. I knew the buzzer on the washer would wake me so I laid down for a minute. In spite of hours of total relaxation followed by the best nights sleep ever I was tired and sleepy. When the buzzer woke me up my roommate was home and sitting on the loveseat looking concerned. I yawned and said, "Hi Babe" then headed to the laundry. I had an idea what had made her look so concerned and regretted not putting a shirt on.

After I put my clothes in the dryer I put on a light robe and went back to the living room. Just as I feared I was greeted with, "Do you have any idea what your back looks like?"

I smiled, feeling my body warm at the memory of last night and replied, "Not really but it feels like I have a pretty good collection of marks."

"Baby, I know you like things a little rough but that man beat you terribly."

My smile was a little forced now but I tried to stay cheerful as I said, "I like things a lot rough and he beat me wonderfully."

"If a beating like that is your idea of a good time we are going to get you some therapy."

I gave up trying to keep the conversation light and cheerful and told her, "A beating like that isn't my idea of a good time but it opens the door to an incredible time and I have no intention of giving it up and I don't need therapy."

If we hadn't been close for a long time it probably would have turned into a shouting match at that point but she had enough sense to say, "I am going to need for you to explain that to me," instead.

I didn't know exactly how to begin so I started with, "What's your record for the most orgasm's in one night?"

"Three or four I guess."

"I beat that by at least ten last night."

She looked impressed but still asked, "So it's a sex addiction kind of thing?"

I shook my head no and tried a different tact. "You know that my sex drive has scared the hell out of a few men, right?" She nodded. "I have finally found one who finds it kind of cute. Not like oh boy a woman who will give me lots of sex. More like gee that's just precious and I'm so secure that I don't find it weird or worrying." She nodded again, her sex drive was almost as strong as mine and she had been with a lot more men than I have and several women to boot, so she knew exactly what I was talking about. I changed tact again, "Yesterday I was his sole focus all day, we ran a couple of errands together but even then, he paid attention to me the entire time. Other than Phil the creep when's the last time you had that?"

"Sounds like he's the perfect man as long as he gets to hurt you as much as he likes."

"He has never hurt me a bit. I know that's the part that nobody gets. When we do that sort of thing the first minute or two stings a little but after that it's really pleasant and seriously erotic. I feel safer and more relaxed there than I do sitting on the couch."

She was looking less worried, but she still didn't get it. "You have to admit that's a little concerning, that pain is relaxing and erotic to you."

12