The Dom you Want Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said, to me it isn't pain, at least not the way you mean it. Going to the dentist hurts, being flogged is more like the way a man with a big dick is uncomfortable at first but then really nice." I could tell that registered with her, so I continued, "I don't really see why everyone thinks that's so weird. Women have spanking and rape fantasies all the time and it's considered perfectly normal. Other women like other women which is totally weird to me, but most people don't bat an eye at that anymore. What's so freaky about wanting to feel helpless and girly and like you really belong to someone who deserves to have someone belong to them?"

She was visibly lightening up but not quite ready to let it go yet, "I don't get that wanting to belong to him thing, are you like Cinderella or just a sex slave or a pain slut or what?"

I called he on that one, "If you know what a pain slut is you have done some reading and don't even try to claim you had your panties on."

"I have a kinky fantasy or two of my own but I'm not the one with welts and bruises all over my back. Seriously, what's this guy turning you into?"

"That's what I should have told you from the start. He's turning me into me. I finally found a guy who lets me do exactly what I have always wanted to do without feeling all weird about it and it feels amazing!"

She was starting to smile a little, "So what are you?"

I smiled back, "None of the words you used are even close. I like how he makes me feel and I like how I make him feel and I love the fact that he lets me stop being in charge for days at a time without screwing up and making me be in charge again. Most of all I love that he's a good man that I can trust with every part of me."

She was smiling openly now, and I had a sense that she was starting to be happy for me. "So, what's so good about him?"

I told her about his sense of humor, how fair and understanding he is, how he cooks for me but lets me clean the kitchen just so I feel better about him doing the cooking. I saved the part about how he played my body like a piano and sent me to places I didn't know existed for near the end but made telling her about his American Culture class with the amazing kids last. By the time I finished all she could say was, "Damn Girl, do you think he could handle both of us?"

My eyes teared up as I said, "all three of us" then told her about the girl from Rwanda and her scars. She was crying with me by the time I finished and came to sit next to me and put her arm around me so we could cry together. I gasped when her arm landed on my back which made her smile through her tears and she switched to just holding my hand.

When the emotions had passed she stood up and fell into our normal patter, "All that piano talk got me a little warm. Wanna come take a nap with me?"

"You saw my back, do you think my pussy looks any better? I'm probably too swollen for your tongue to reach."

She closed the conversation with a laugh and, "Sounds like it might take all three of us."

12