All Comments on 'The Dome 01: Out Into the Wasteland'

by StillStunned

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
djripdjrip2 months ago

Lotta playing with boners in here! Good shit, can't go wrong with a catgirl. I mean you can, but only if you keep petting them for one second longer than they want you to. Or push them off your keybo--nevermind.

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuyabout 2 months ago

Terrific first chapter. Great world building, engaging characters, and intriguing questions that set up future chapters. All this combined with confident writing that keeps the tempo moving at a brisk pace while still making room for some lovely grace notes.

DevinterDevinterabout 2 months ago

Marvelous how each character came to life so vividly in a rather limited amount of words. Greater still that the world you've created does not only feel alive and unique, but realistic and believable. Hoping for a bit more backstory on Xero in chapter 2, as I feel like the Dome is incredibly central to the story - I mean, it's the namesake of the series! - but the insight we got into how life truly was on the inside was rather limited so far. Still, it's the juxtaposition of the wasteland that really captivated me the most. The way of life out there. The creatures. The tribes. So I hope you expand on that further before you move the action back inside of the sphere! Tons of potential here, and I'll be following this one closely, my friend! Thank you for uploading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillStunned@StillStunned
I love redheads, cats and writing dirty stories. --- FAQ --- Q: Any redheads in particular? A: Yes, my wife. Q: Your avatar shows a cat. Are you...? A: No, I'm not a cat. I'm a fat middle-aged bloke. Q: Who do you write your stories for? A: I write strokers for my wife's en...