All Comments on 'The Domestic Equality War Pt. 01'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm waiting for him to do a benefit/cost analysis. Instead of just dividing the cost (the housework), any rational decision requires accounting for the benefits as well.

In this case, she benefits far more from all the extra housework that she demands be done. In essence, she is demanding that he do half the work required to make her happy despite the fact that he gets no benefit from it. He is happy with vacuuming once every two weeks. Any more often than that provides no benefit (no "utility" in economic terms) for him.

She is selfish.

Hardknox

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting. I never would have married her, let alone have a child with her knowing divorce was bound to happen

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 year ago

5! If Equality means 'that I feel equal' or even better, that 'only she feels equal', then mathematics and science vary depending on her mood. Hey, 5+7 equals 12 only for Immanuel Kant, but not for Becky if she is not in the mood, if she "doesn't feel it".

Of course, this is only an individual case and only in a fictional narrative! Not all wives are like that, nor all women! not in real life! but it is Literotica precisely because it is narrative fiction, otherwise it would be called National Geographic documentary channel

Omegaman56Omegaman5612 months ago

Women on want equality when it suits them

When the car gets a flat tire. My wife want me to change it. If someone breaks into house. There equality there.

deependerdeependerabout 2 months ago

@anony one year ago:

There is a complex regarding the condition that you are referring to. However, it is known as the "animus complex". The "animus" is regarded as the male half of the archetype known as the "syzygy" or combination of the male "animus" and the female "anima" (think of the yin-yang symbol). When the animus of a female becomes empowered relative to the anima and other archetypes then she becomes rigid, autocratically opinionated, and extremely difficult to reason with. Some of the words associated with this condition are "shrew", "harridan", "harpy", "bitch", and "battle-axe". It is hard to reason with a person in this state because she is not speaking the words herself: they are being spoken through her. (There is a male equivalent so no need to get all arrogant.) She has no idea where they are coming from and cannot deny that she said them. The condition is identifiable to the "victim" and, therefore, can be slipped out of. Takes focus and a lot of time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES