The Domestic Help

Story Info
Interracial relationship.
3.5k words
4.57
10.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up on a farm in the Western Cape, a wine farm, in an area called the Klein Karoo. I am a woman of mixed race, classified by the government as a Cape Coloured. My time on the farm as a young girl until I left at 18 is another story. The farmer was a good man, and he helped a lot of the farm children who had ambition and a yearning for knowledge, to better themselves with loans and bursaries. He also had a program on the farm where he would apprentice the children to help them become artisans and improve their employability.

I went to school and won a bursary to study at the university, which was a rare honour and opportunity for me, a Coloured girl. But my money ran out, and the bursary did not cover all my expenses, especially my living expenses. Through the farmworkers network, I managed to get a job as a domestic, a home help, a servant with white people in a white suburb not far from the university. The job gave me accommodation with meals, and I earned enough to cover my basic living expenses and enough time to study.

My duties were to clean the house, do the laundry and ironing, and cook one meal a day which was decided by the woman of the house. In return I received a salary, a separate room with a bath and toilet which had a separate entrance and lots of privacy. I could do what I wanted and had the freedom of the kitchen. I just had to fulfil my duties. The husband was a semi-invalid, but no bother, and I called him Mr. C. If I went out I had to make sure he was comfortable and had a snack and drinks handy. The wife, Madam to me, still worked full time. Their children were grown-up and lived on their own. There was one son who was busy with his military conscription, which could end soon. We did not talk much and conversation was limited between us. After everybody had their meal, I could eat with them or on my own, I cleaned up and went to my rooms. My classes were usually between 10am and 4pm and only three days of the week. Loads of free time to study and read and practice swimming, a new skill.

The house had a huge garden maintained by a team of gardeners who came once a week. My other task was to make sure the pool was clean (there was an automatic cleaning device) and that the garden was watered. My weekends were my own and I had the idea that they preferred to do for themselves, although they would prepare meals for me if I was there.

It was a simple life of work and study. Friends and boyfriends could only visit weekends and noise must be kept to a minimum. I had no boyfriends and still missed my one and only lover, who I did not want to replace yet. I did miss sex, lots, but I was not desperate, and I did not want a relationship, but I missed the excitement of sex and I would like to explore lovemaking I was taught by my lover on somebody else.

Likewise, I spent most weekends at the university that was open basically 24 hours of the day. Not only that, but I was in my final year and was hoping to be accepted to do a postgraduate degree. I know I am not ugly and that the guys do hit on me, but as for having more than a date with some serious kissing and petting, that was not happening. I did not need the aggravation of men becoming sex obsessed and wanting to control my life. Unfortunately, that was the norm in apartheid South Africa, and I am sure in the rest of the world. I also went to a predominantly white university, and relationships between white and black were illegal. A law, a hurtful, stupid law called the Immorality Act, made falling in love or having sex with a person of a different skin colour illegal, and you could go to jail if caught. The reason for this law, was to prevent exploitation of women by men in superior position or who thought they owned you body and soul. For the most part, the police ignored this and saw it as a waste of time. Nobody saw this as a crime. But why take chances? This piece of pettiness was repealed five years later in 1985.

The story starts with me coming home from university on a Sunday night and the next morning, I realized there was a guest. I went into the son's room and there was a naked man lying on the bed, sleeping. His cock was erect. A beautiful white circumcised cock with thick veins, a lovely big bell-end. I could not stop staring, he turned, and I quickly left, closing the door behind me. It felt as if I had never seen a dick before and his was lovely and thick, rising out of a thick bush of red pubic hair beautiful thick veins running up to that head. I did not see his balls, but I bet it was big in his tight ball sack. My knees became weak, my mouth was dry, and my heart was thumping away. My pussy desperately needed some seeing to, and I was really horny. Masturbation session had become boring; a quick release just to get rid of the pent-up randiness once or twice daily. Yes, he had a flat stomach and big muscular shoulders. I think it was the son that was discharged from doing his military duty.

In the kitchen, Madam explained that her son is sleeping in his room and that he arrived very late last night from Pretoria, where he was based. She asked me if I could please do his laundry and also add him to the meals. As this was added, she would increase my wages. Very nice, I thought, more money for having that beautiful cock close at hand. I could not wait to get to my rooms to do a bit of clitoral housekeeping. I wish I knew why I felt so horny from seeing that cock, when I could have any cock I liked from campus. I think it was because it was erect and white, which reminded me of the first white cock I saw, my lover's lovely erect cock which he gently stroked while standing naked in his garden waiting for my aunt.

In my rooms, I rubbed one off quickly and trimmed my own bush. Not that I hoped for anything or planned on anything; he is white and about my age, and not one of my classmates. My own pussy had a very prominent and thick clit, which I have played with since before puberty. My inner pussy lips extrude and my mons is high and very prominent if I lie down on my back. The white lover loved it and could not have enough eating and licking my pussy and fondling it through my clothes when he couldn't have it naked.

Back in the kitchen and he was having toast. Madam was there, and I had my demure downcast look, we coloured women use when in the company of white folk.

"Billy, this is our son, Pieter, and Pieter this is Billy, our help. She is not your slave to clean up after you and I expect you to clean up after yourself" said Madam. "And follow Billy's example. She is a full time student, and she works."

He stood up, and he was nice and tall, and stuck his hand out to me, as a way of introducing himself. This does not happen in white South Africa. I was surprised and awkward, but I shook his hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Billy, and you call me Pieter, please" said Pieter.

I just smiled at him and cast my eyes down, seeing he was in tight shorts which made it obvious his cock was circumcised.

"Pieter, while Billy is busy in the house, I expect you to wear more modest clothing" Madam scolded. Oh, please don't, I thought to myself, make him go naked. He was interested, I could see him eyeing me. Maybe he thought all coloured girls loved white cock (yes, OK I do) and he will fuck me, maybe he was fantasizing how he will fuck me. Madam left for work.

I got busy, and it was one of my off days from uni, so I did the laundry while cleaning the house, including his laundry. His underpants told another story, all of them had pre-cum stains, those snail tracks only mean that here we have a horny and oversexed young man, but when aren't they? No skid marks and in only one he had dried cum stains. It was at the bottom of his bag with a box of unopened condoms. Cocky bastard had bought a box of Durex marked "For the bigger man". Well, that cock was nice and thick.

Pieter and I chatted a bit about my studies and what his plans are. All of this in that shorts. My overalls I used while doing the domestic chores were short and gaping between the buttons, and I was not wearing a bra. He looked when I bent over clearing and i am sure he looked up my dress as well.

I usually do the ironing in the lounge, where I could watch television with Mr. C and also look out at the garden and the pool. I was settling down in an easy rhythm when, who would come around the corner in Speedo, but Pieter. He stretched out on a lounger facing the house and me, with that bulge in my face. OK, not close, but how was a girl going to work with that there. I became wet and started fantasizing about slipping my hand in the Speedo, when, as if reading my mind, Pieter did, rearranging his junk, because, o oh, he was getting a serious semi that would need attention. Would he do it here, because he can not see me, or go to his room, but what does he do with the cum, because there were only cum stained underpants; the shower or on his bed? Either suits me nicely, as I was 'accidentally' going to interrupt his wanking session. He will be wanking, I know, typical young and full of cum. I need to see that dick when it is aroused, pre-cum glistening on that huge purple mushroom, the cum vein swollen and the balls tight against his body.

He got up, and he came in, and I heard his bed creak, oh God, luck was on my side.

I gathered his ironed laundry and went to his room, the door was closed, but I know the lock did not fit completely, and you can push it open. Which I did and there was Pieter, on the bed, with his beautiful cock in his hand and a box of tissues. I did my best shocked look, and so did he.

"Oh, I am sorry, so sorry, I should've knocked." I said, while I looked at him and his cock. Lovely, erect, pre-cum

"I am sorry, please" stuttered Pieter, trying to cover his cock. He was red with shame and trying to get up at the same time.

I put the clothing down and knelt next to the bed, "It is normal, please, do you want me to watch, I know, it would help to reach an orgasm." I looked at him, wondering what his reaction would be, and I wish I knew why I did what I did, knowing what he was up to, and I still had to barge in like this. My libido will one day cause a problem.

He looked at me and nodded, still holding his cock.

"Do you want me to help?" I stretched out my hand towards that stiff rod.

He nodded and let go of that beautiful cock. My hand immediately took hold of this beautiful tool, my pussy was getting wet, no wetter.

My little brown hand on that white cock. It was beautiful; I squeezed and felt him quiver and breathe harder.

"Relax. When was the last time you had a wank or sex?" I asked.

"Last time I had a wank was a week ago, and this is my first chance since then."

"And sex? I asked.

That blush was a giveaway. He hesitated.

"Still a virgin?" I asked. He nodded.

"I know only one man, and he was white like you"

A virgin, with a beautiful cock and he is shy and mannered, and it is obvious he is not a racist. I am in paradise. I think I had a mini orgasm just there, my pussy fluttered.

Gently stroking his cock and with my other hand smeared the pre-cum over the head. I changed hands and started on his balls. He was close, I pulled his ball sack away from his body and squeezed just below from the head. That cock, the skin so smooth and slippery over that hardness. His skin could not cover his beautiful mushroom. I was dying to kiss and suck. It will wait.

"Breathe deeply and concentrate on breathing". Fuck if he was going to spoil my fun by cumming quickly.

He was away from the edge and I continued. I was too scared to frighten him by sucking his cock. My hand on his cock, I unbuttoned my uniform, but he helped. My breasts were exposed, and he stared at them and gently brushed my nipples. Thank fuck, he wasn't a grab and maul sort of guy like some of my dates. These puppies need love and appreciation. My breasts were on the small side, a handful with big, sensitive nipples. I liked a gentle stroke and a soft nibble. No pounding or mauling as if it is just meat. This guy was in awe and very gentle, too gentle. I will teach him.

I removed the uniform and stood up in my panties, still holding his cock.

"Remove my panties, Pieter," I asked.

He swung his legs to the floor and I stood between his legs, his cock pointing up. He took my panties off and stared at my muff.

"You can touch my cunt".

He took his finger through the bush and down the wet slit. He brought his finger out and looked at the wetness.

"I am just as horny as you, Pieter, let me finish you off and then I can show you my pussy".

He laid down, and I sat between his legs, with my legs over his, my cunt open and displayed for him to look and explore. Ever so gently, while I was stroking his cock, his hand started to go up from my anus to my mons. He stroked the inside of the thighs. He kissed me on my lips, tender and softly, like he was afraid. Pieter was close to coming and I wanted him to come, he can play with pussy when I can help him. So much pre-cum leaking, that his cock was nice and slippery, and I rubbed my own pussy to make my hands wetter. I had his balls between my fingers and twisting his cock. I squeezed that cock and I bent over to kiss it when he came, and I caught it in my mouth. No hiding now, I tried to suck it all up, but he came in buckets and I could not even try to swallow. I milked his cock and he laid back. I can only guess that it must be awesome. His first handjob, his first semi blowjob, his first real naked girl.

I went to his bathroom and cleaned myself and then came to clean his dick, which was semi-hard. I turned to pick up my clothes and get dressed when he spoke.

"I thought you were going to show me your pussy. You had your way, and now I am abandoned" he said.

I smiled and went to him and sat on his bed with my back to the headboard and my naked arse on his pillows, spreading my legs. He kissed me again, thanking me and kissed me again. My mouth opened and so did his; he could kiss.

"That was awesome and much better than I imagined it to be. I have never come this much. I hope you enjoyed it, because you did not cum, did you? Can I help you now cum, please? I want to play with your pussy and lick it, please, show me.

Like a puppy, but I can control him better; his parents are close and Madam will not like her son to fuck a Cape Coloured; what will her friends and neighbours say. But I think that conversation will wait.

"Come meet your best friend for pleasing a woman, it is called a clit. Before we fuck, you need to practice making nice to pussy, and I need to get your cock used to being wanked and sucked by me."

This was the start of a wonderful time of sexual adventure for the two of us.

I was not denying my love of cock and sex and I had a guy who seriously did not want a steady girlfriend, but needed to fuck as well. Nice.

"Pieter, just gently warm my cunt with your breath, and then just kiss around it. Slowly use your tongue to tickle just there" He did just that, and then he surprised me, he sucked my clit and shoved his tongue in my cunt. I came hard, but he did not stop, that cock was hard and ready and he pushed in my pussy like it had eyes. I guided his rhythm with my hands on his arse, feeling him opening my cunt. I was going to come again soon, I squeezed his cock with my vagina and I came, as did he. He kept his cock in me and rolled over, so I was lying on him. He started kissing me and that big hands were all over me, spreading my arse cheeks and lifting me to kiss my nipples and nibbling them, and what the fuck, I could feel his cock growing again. Well now it's my turn.

I sat up and rocked on that pole while looking into his eyes. We have not spoken much and here we are fucking like we have known one another for a longer time. I slid up and down, and I knew we would be doing it longer this time, time to appreciate that cock in me and him to feel the inside of a tight pussy. I rubbed my clit against the shaft, kissing him, kissing his nipples, while he hands were on my tits, squeezing my nipples. I felt great.

We came, and I rested on him, feeling the sperm and my juice leaking out of my pussy onto his balls.

"What now?" he asked.

"Well when you want fuck, you come to my door, and if I feel the need for some loving, I will let you know. It is not as if we are married or anything, and I love sex, and you are continuously horny. I want to finish my degree, and I think you have plans. I don't think we must be blind about this, but a relationship between us should be kept hidden. Furthermore, I don't want trouble and your white friends and my Coloured friends will not accept either of us, and I think the government will interfere as well." I also warned him about no display of affection or randiness, no touching or rubbing or walking around naked. That changed quickly, but he must understand that I as much as we like fucking, we need to have boundaries.

"Come, let us get clean, and you can wash me and I can wash and clean that beautiful tool of yours".

The shower in the bathroom was nice and big, and we could both get in. It was my turn first, and I washed him and again handled that cock and balls. I washed his legs with his cock in my mouth, and there was movement in that tool. He washed my pussy and sucked my clit and licked my cunt from my ring to my clit. It was enjoyable and made me feel very tender towards him.

He dried me and while he dried my hair he hugged me and pushed his cock onto me. It was warm and semi hard, and not a virgin cock any more. We kissed, hugged, caressed and stroked one another, but I think that was enough fucking for one day. My cunt was feeling tender and bruised, pleasantly so.

"So Pieter; your first pussy, how do you feel now?"