The Domina Club - Pt. 01

Story Info
An inexperienced domme finds herself at the mercy of others.
4.6k words
4.6
9.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Goddess Chloe,

I write to invite you to join the Domina Club NY. We are a group of Elite Dominatrixes based in New York. This group is an opportunity to meet with others in our field of work, share advice for work and customers, and get together for regular social outings. There will be opportunities to attend and co-host Domina fetish parties, for which you will be paid for your time.

If you have any queries, please feel free to message me, or if you are happy to join, please click the link below and fill out your details on the form.

Miss Freya.

Chloe read through the message with a smile on her face. Miss Freya was one of the premier dominatrixes on the New York scene. She hosted popular parties and was always fully booked with regular clients who often treated her. This was a sign for Chloe that she had made it, that all the hard work and long hours she had put in had been worthwhile. At twenty-one, Chloe was one of the youngest dominatrixes in the area. With stunning good looks and a mean streak that rivalled some of the more experienced dominatrixes, Chloe had proven to be very popular. It helped that she had been born into an entitled lifestyle. She had always got what she wanted and expected people to treat her better than others because she was pretty and popular.

Chloe applied to join Domina Club NY. If she was accepted to this club of elite dominatrixes, it would help her career significantly. Within a few days, Chloe received a message informing her that the application to the club was successful.

Including herself, there were twenty-five dominatrixes in the club. They first met each other at a classy bar in the city. Many of them were funded by some of their regular slaves, but only the dominatrixes attended the first meeting. They had all hit it off wonderfully, drinking, laughing and sharing stories well into the early hours of the morning.

Over the next year, Chloe enjoyed the benefits of being part of the Domina club. Her client base had increased significantly. More people subscribed to her social media platforms and purchased her text and cam services. On top of the success, Chloe made some great friends within the group.

Six months after joining, Chloe and the other club members went abroad on holiday to a luxury villa in Tenerife. The trip was expense-free as a treat from some of the more loyal submissives and pay pigs that belonged to the dominatrixes of the club.

All twenty-five dominatrixes of the club travelled, and they were allowed to bring one slave to serve them and the other guests for the duration of the trip. The trip had been heaven for Chloe, two weeks of sun, drinks, massages and sexual pleasure.

There was only one potential downside to being in the club for Chloe. Once per year, the dominatrixes had a bet with each other. They would each choose one of their slaves and give them a password. Another dominatrix would then try to break that word out of them. Whichever dominatrix's slave broke first would doom their dominatrix to a week of serving the other twenty-four dominatrixes on a break in the Hamptons.

This was a condition that needed to be accepted upon admission. It meant that no dominatrix was more important than the club, and it was there to teach humility and remind the members of how important it was to treat their submissives correctly.

This was a staple of the club, and it was something that all twenty-five of the dominatrixes agreed with to join the club. Most of the twenty-five dominants believed that the slave they put up for the bet would be the most loyal and wouldn't let them down. Chloe, however, was quite nervous about this bet. Being relatively new, she had yet to build loyalty from just one client. A couple of clients had visited her a few times, but there was no one who was as devoted as the slaves that some of the other dominatrixes had. The only saving grace was that if Chloe lost the bet and was the slave and plaything of the dominatrixes all week, she'd be exempt from having to put a slave up for the next three years.

The day of the bet arrived, and Chloe chose one of her clients called Jim. Jim was a retired man in his early sixties who enjoyed extreme play. Seeing the other slaves, Chloe was more nervous than before. Some of the other chosen submissives looked like they'd be able to take more than her choice. They had body modifications, tattoos dedicated to their dominatrix, or harsh marks showing beatings they had taken before. Still, Chloe had to admit that joining this club had been incredibly worthwhile, and if this was the price she'd pay, she'd hate every second of it, but it'd all be worthwhile. Hoping for the best, she gave her chosen submissive the word 'Pineapple' to protect and headed towards the submissive she was allocated to break.

It took almost four hours for all the submissives to give in. Some of the dominatrixes had to work very hard. Unfortunately for Chloe, the dominatrix who was allocated Chloe's chosen submissive didn't have to work hard at all. Barely fifteen minutes had passed until he gave in, which didn't surprise Chloe.

After spending most of the last year getting to know the other dominatrixes better and how they worked, she was impressed by how devoted some of their submissives were. She had yet to work up that kind of relationship with anyone. It was something she needed to put work into; to earn that kind of devotion from someone.

Another three months passed, and the time that Chloe dreaded had arrived. It was time for the first visit for Chloe to Freya's place in the Hamptons. Like the previous Domina club trip, each dominatrix was allowed to bring one of their submissives, except Chloe, since she was the loser of the bet.

Anxiously, she walked out of the taxi that had driven her to the house and took a deep breath. Like all the houses in the Hamptons, Freya's house was impressive. The mansion backed onto the beach and boasted some beautiful views.

"Welcome, Chloe."

Miss Freya greeted her with a warm embrace. She was wearing a stunning latex dress, and Chloe immediately thought of asking where she had purchased it.

"Thank you for getting here early. I admire your bravery in paying the punishment for losing the bet. I can assure you that it won't be an easy week, especially for someone who is usually used to getting their way. I think it may help you bond with your clients a little better. A lot of us in the group had previously been submissive at one point. Seeing how the other half sees it will only help you grow as a dominatrix."

"Thank you, Miss Freya."

Chloe returned the embrace. Slightly older than the other Dominatrixes, Freya had always been good to Chloe. Maybe it was a maternal thing with Chloe being the youngest in the group, but Chloe respected her and always listened to her advice.

Freya gave Chloe a brief tour of the mansion. It was filled with the luxuries Chloe was desperate to have. Starting from the spacious kitchen with the latest built-in appliances to the state-of-the-art cinema room. The mansion was incredible. There were jacuzzis, swimming pools inside and out, and a wooden cabin outside with a sauna and steam room.

"Now, the rest of the dominatrixes will be here in an hour or two. I've got this pack here with a little map of the mansion showing where everyone will sleep in the guest quarters. Remove your clothes, place them in this box, and then familiarise yourself with the map. When the other guests arrive, you will greet them and show them to their rooms. You will carry their things if needed and help them settle. As the conditions of the bet state, you will do as you're told by the other guests. You will not speak unless spoken to. To help you begin with that, I will have a gag for you to wear. Unless you are doing something for someone, you will be on your knees with your behind your back."

Chloe thanked Miss Freya as she undressed and placed her clothes in the box Miss Freya told her to. As a dominatrix, Chloe had never been naked in front of a client before, always opting to wear leather or latex. Due to her career, it had been hard to find anyone to date, so the only people who had seen her naked had been the few casual one-night stands she had experienced over the past couple of years.

As Miss Freya walked off, Chloe followed her advice and looked at the map. This place was huge, and she would have to quickly get used to how it was laid out and where the rooms were.

Just before the guests were due, Miss Freya called Chloe over to her. She reiterated the rules and placed a ring gag in Chloe's mouth. Immediately, Chloe could feel herself drooling. It would be embarrassing for her to be seen like this, especially since she'd always prided herself on looking her best.

Chloe was then told to kneel facing Miss Freya as she retrieved various coloured marker pans from a bag. On Chloe's forehead, Miss Freya wrote the words 'Loser Bitch', and on her chest, she wrote 'Service Slut'.She continued decorating Chloe's body with phrases such as 'humiliate me', 'spank me', 'spit on me' and a few others that Chloe couldn't see. When Miss Freya was done, Chloe was a multi-coloured graffiti board of depravity.

The first dominatrix arrived after Miss Freya had finished. Chloe rushed to the door and opened it to find Miss Lizzy, followed by her full-time slave, a bald, tiny specimen of a man. He had her name tattooed just above his locked-up cock, along with a statement of being owned by her. and locked up in chastity.

She smiled with wicked intentions when she took in Chloe's appearance and passed her handbag into her arms as she walked past her, ignoring her. Chloe then led Miss Lizzy and her slave up to her room, fully aware that Miss Lizzy was mocking her the whole way.

Chloe placed Lizzy's handbag on the bed as Lizzy's slave brought the rest of her luggage in. For an awkward minute, Chloe stood there waiting to see if Lizzy was done with her. It was funny that someone of her dominant nature had to wait to be dismissed. Lizzy walked up to Chloe with a smirk, spat in her face and then slapped her. Chloe barely had time to react before Lizzy pulled her closer by her nipples, pinching them hard.

"This is gonna be a fun week for you, loser bitch."

Lizzy was suddenly close enough for Chloe to feel her breath on her neck as she whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to enjoy putting you in your place."

Chloe was frozen to the spot as Lizzy laughed. Spit was running down her face, but Chloe was too shocked to react. The sound of the doorbell ringing was enough to kick her out of her stupor. Running on auto-pilot, she stumbled out of the room and downstairs.

For the next half an hour, Chloe greeted the other dominatrixes as they arrived. Like Lizzy, most of them had decided to be mean to her, but Chloe didn't expect any less. If she hadn't been the loser, she would have treated the losing dominatrix the same as she was being treated now. Also, Chloe would remember this treatment for the next few years since she would be exempt from putting a slave up for the challenge.

Once Chloe had shown everyone to their room, her face was covered in spit, drying and fresh. Her butt cheeks were red from the slaps she had received, and she'd been called 'Loser Bitch' by everyone who had arrived.

Whilst the guests settled in their rooms, Chloe was on call to get drinks or snacks for anyone that required it. The guests abused her service as Chloe ran around, ensuring that every guest had the drinks and snacks that they requested. By the time evening fell, Chloe was aching everywhere, and it wasn't looked like there would be rest anytime soon.

At seven, all the guests were called down for dinner. The dining area was massive, with a large circular table set up, fully able to accommodate the twenty-four dominatrixes. Before food was served, Miss Freya climbed onto the table and called Chloe up to join her. There was a length of rope hanging from a ring on the ceiling, and Miss Freya proceeded to tie and suspend Chloe. She'd opted for a hogtie, bending Chloe's legs but spreading them and crossing her arms behind her back. Freya bound Chloe above and below her breasts, adding more rope to her waist and ankles to support the suspension. Lastly, she tied another length of rope around Chloe's hair, pulling it back into a ponytail and tied it to the suspension point in the middle, pulling Chloe's head back.

Satisfied that her ropework was safe and secure, Freya slowly had her slave pull the winch that raised Chloe.

Once risen, Chloe was hanging a few feet above the table, her body facing down, her legs spread and knees bent, her arms behind her back, and her head pulled up to face out by the rope around her hair. Before Miss Freya climbed down from the table, she pushed Chloe slowly, twisting the length of the rope in the process. When Miss Freya let go, Chloe began to spin. She could see the dominatrixes laughing at her from below. Gagged and on display like some bizarre kind of centrepiece, Chloe closed her eyes from the shame. She wasn't used to being the centre of attention in this situation, everyone laughing at her. She wasn't used to handing over control like this.

Chloe watched longingly as Miss Freya's slaves started serving the food. The gag was making her drool, though Chloe thought that was partly due to the delicious smell of the food as well. For the most part, she was ignored as she slowly spun back and forth. She'd catch snippets of conversations as they laughed at her predicament and planned how best to humiliate and make use of her this week.

Chloe found some peace whilst being suspended, focusing on the freedom of just spinning slowly. Before desserts came, however, Miss Lizzy produced a pair of weighted clamps and placed them on Chloe's nipples. Chloe winced from the pain as the weights swung as she spun. Especially when she stopped spinning one way and started spinning in the other direction.

After dessert, Chloe was let down from her suspension. She marvelled at the rope marks left on her body from the bondage. One of Miss Freya's slaves had taken the same meal that everyone had just eaten, all three courses, and then blended it into a paste, which had been served in a bowl. Chloe was then told to eat it on all fours atop the middle of the table.

As she lowered her face to the bowl, she could see the others laughing out of the corner of her eye, but she was determined not to look weak among her peers. Especially since she was the youngest and newest member of the group. She knew the risk of this happening before she joined; this was just one week of her life and something she had consented to do.

The complete three-course meal mixed into one bowl tasted horrible. The sweet and savoury didn't mix well, and the food became an unpleasant, gloopy mess. That didn't stop the other dominatrixes from spurring Chloe on as she gingerly lapped the food from the bowl.

"I don't think she's showing enough enthusiasm for this fine meal cooked for her."

Chloe recognised the voice but was so overwhelmed by the shame she felt that she couldn't place a name on it. Whoever it was, she suggested that Chloe should be doing better to amuse her superiors for the week before grabbing a fistful of her hair and pushing her face deep into the bowl.

Chloe gasped for air as the grip on her hair was released. Her face had been fully submerged in the cold gloop, and she felt a little of it in her hair. The food had spilt onto the table, and the unknown assailant gripped Chloe's hair again and wiped the food off of the table with Chloe's hair.

"I wonder if it tastes as bad as it looks."

Chloe recognised the voice of Miss Lizzy. Someone had wiped the gloop from Chloe's eyes so she could see again. Miss Lizzy smiled wickedly and eyed Chloe whilst using a spoon to scoop up a little bit of the gloop from the bowl. She swirled it around in her mouth as if she was appraising the gloop. After the theatrical display for the others watching, it appeared that the taste and the consistency didn't pass Miss Lizzy's test. She spat the gloop over Chloe's face and into her gagged mouth.

As everyone laughed, Chloe fought back tears. It was just one week. She told herself over and over. Despite the overwhelming emotions, Chloe was determined to not appear weak, no matter how humiliating it got.

Chloe continued eating the gloop, though she was struggling to finish it. One of the dominatrixes picked up on that and put her out of her misery by spilling the rest of the bowl over Chloe's head.

Chloe remained on display atop the centre of the table as the gloop dried into her hair and face. The other dominatrixes ignored her as they spoke, and Chloe didn't mind that. As long as they talked amongst themselves, they were leaving Chloe alone.

Looking like a perverted table decoration, Chloe took a moment to calm her emotions. Everything had happened so quickly that she hadn't had a chance to process what she'd experienced. These dominatrixes were sadistic and strict; she should have prepared herself better for this. There had been enough time to do so. For the first time, Chloe appreciated what it was like from the other side and the mental toll from giving your submission to a sadistic dominant.

The party moved into another room featuring a stylish, modern bar fully kitted out with a good range of drinks, a stage and a dance floor, complete with dancing poles and a few pieces of bondage furniture. Chloe was instructed to dance on the pole to entertain the other dominatrixes. This was something Chloe did quite often at home since she enjoyed PoleFit. The slaves invited by the dominatrixes and a few other slaves invited by Miss Freya were led into the room to help serve in whichever way was needed.

As Chloe danced, she tried not to be distracted by the various acts of depravity around the room. In one corner, one of the slaves was being set up as a urinal for the guests. Not too far from him, a young woman secured inside a modified stool with her head fitting through a hole where someone could sit and use her mouth. On the other side of the room, two men were encouraged to put on a sex show, and they didn't disappoint. Chloe found herself constantly distracted whilst dancing and seeing them perform out of the corner of her eye.

As the guests mingled and enjoyed the entertainment, some approached Chloe and groped her as she danced. Some would even get her a drink that they'd tip slowly down her gagged throat as she lapped it down her throat. One or two of these drinks were quite strong alcoholic shots, and Chloe was grateful for these as they helped her confidence grow.

A little later, Miss Freya had a couple of slaves bring her a Doxy vibrator. They also brought in a spreader bar and a leather armbinder. Chloe calmed herself as Miss Freya secured her arms behind her back inside the leather armbinder and placed the spreader bar between her spread legs, and secured her ankles to the cuffs on either end of the bar. A length of rope was used to tie a knot to a steel ring at the end of the armbinder and then secure it to a steel ring fixed to the ceiling. This caused Chloe to bend over as her arms were pulled up.

"Have you ever experienced a Doxy before?"

Miss Freya asked as she saw the way Chloe curiously eyed it. Chloe shook her head to say no, and Miss Freya smiled warmly.

"You're in for a treat."

Miss Freya turned on the Doxy vibrator which was powerful enough that it needed to be plugged in, and Chloe was amazed at how strong it sounded. She heard someone say this was only one of the low settings as well.

The moment the vibrator touched Chloe's clit, her body reacted. She marvelled at the powerful sensations it brought, and she didn't even care that everyone was watching. If she wasn't gagged, she'd be cursing whilst trying to deal with the level of stimulation she felt.

12