The Domina Club - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe had never been on display like she had been throughout the day. It wasn't something she was sure she'd get used to, though it did seem to get easier when something distracted her from the fact everyone could see her in such a compromising situation. In this scenario, the Doxy provided a delicious distraction with the sensations it caused. The aching feeling in her arms from where they were held awkwardly in bondage was causing another distraction.

The dominatrixes cheered Chloe on in her ordeal. Miss Lizzy approached where she was bound and teased her nipples, and kissed her neck. Somehow, she seemed to be able to read Chloe's reactions, and it felt so damn good for Chloe.

Both Miss Freya and Miss Lizzy worked together with each other to pleasure Chloe. Pleasure overwhelmed Chloe as it built deep inside her, bubbling up until it threatened to erupt. Just as Chloe was ready to feel that release, the vibrator was moved away from her, and Miss Lizzy stopped working her nipples and her neck.

Shocked, Chloe looked back and forth between Miss Lizzy and Miss Freya. They had both moved in front of where she was bent over, smirking at the look of confusion on her face. Miss Freya had stripped off since the beginning of this show and had bent over in front of Chloe, backing her curvaceous ass into Chloe's face.

"Stick your tongue out, loser."

Miss Lizzy whispered and pushed Chloe's face into Miss Freya's ass. Chloe knew what was expected of her and stuck her tongue out of her gagged mouth. Thankfully, Miss Freya was clean, and although the act was humiliating, it wasn't as bad as Chloe thought it would be. Chloe hoped that if she pleasured Miss Freya well enough, she'd use the Doxy again.

Sure enough, Miss Freya returned the Doxy between her legs and increased the intensity of the vibrations. Miss Lizzy also upped the intensity by adding biting to her routine on Chloe's neck and nipples. Miss Freya invited others to approach and bite her ass and thighs. In seconds, that feeling built up to where it was before Chloe was just about to climax, and instantly, at Miss Freya's command, everyone stopped.

Chloe moaned in frustration, much to the amusement of everyone watching. This time, Miss Lizzy bent over in front of Chloe, urging her to reach for her. Chloe stuck out her tongue and stretched out, hurting her arms further to lick Miss Lizzy's ass.

This pattern continued over and over until Chloe couldn't remember how many times she had been denied on the brink of climax. The problem was that with every time it happened, the time from when the Doxy toucher her and she was about to climax got shorter.

"Please..."

Chloe begged when Miss Freya removed the gag. She was sweating, exhausted, and aching all over. Despite that, her clit was throbbing for the Doxy to return.

"Please, what?"

Miss Freya's tone was mocking.

"Please bring back the Doxy."

Chloe's voice was hoarse, and she wasn't sure how long she could keep herself conscious. The mixture of the pain, the pleasure, and the frustration was proving too much.

"What would you do for me to bring the Doxy back?"

"Anything."

"Why don't you ask Miss Lizzy to do something to you that you think would amuse me."

Chloe signed and turned to face Miss Lizzy, who was grinning from ear to ear. For a moment, she weighed up whether asking Miss Lizzy what she knew Miss Freya wanted her to ask was worth it, but she was desperate for release.

"Please... Please spit on me, Miss Lizzy."

Miss Freya wasted no time by spitting over Chloe's face.

"Anything else?"

Miss Freya asked expectantly, and Chloe sighed.

"Please slap me again, Miss Lizzy."

Miss Lizzy slapped Chloe's face, this time harder, and Chloe cried out. Miss Freya still wasn't satisfied, and Chloe continued asking Miss Lizzy to hurt and humiliate her in a polite manner. Finally, when Chloe's face and hair were covered in spit, and her face and breasts were red from the slaps she had received from Miss Lizzy, Miss Freya turned the Doxy back on and placed it between her legs. Chloe sighed in relief. To Chloe, it felt like an unbearable itch being taken care of, and she rode the high of endorphins to the brink of climax until, once again, it was turned off.

"But you said..."

Chloe started just about keeping it together. Her whole body was shaking, screaming for release.

"I said I'd return the Doxy. I didn't say for how long. I think you've had enough for tonight."

"But.."

Chloe protested, but it was useless. She dry humped the air, hoping that something was close enough to stimulate her, but to no avail.

Miss Lizzy helped Miss Freya remove the spreader bar and the armbinder, and they both led Chloe to the couch against the far wall. Miss Lizzy returned to her own slave for some attention whilst Chloe was allowed to lay down and rest herself against Miss Freya's busty chest.

"Take my nipple in your mouth and suckle gently on it."

Miss Freya's voice was soft, and Chloe did as she was told, still clinging to the hope that the Doxy would be used again. As she sucked on Miss Freya's nipple, she felt her hair being stroked, and she found herself finally able to relax. The act of sucking her nipple whilst her hair was being stroked was comforting, and she finally realised just how exhausted she was. Her body was sore, and it ached all over. It wasn't just physical exhaustion either; mentally, she was done for the day. Coping with the humiliation was new to her and something she wasn't prepared to handle. Chloe suddenly appreciated what Miss Freya was doing and let her mind soothe as she focused on sucking her nipple. She could feel herself slipping, and within moments she allowed the exhaustion to take over as she drifted off to sleep on Miss Freya's lap.

12