The Domina Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting patiently in the middle of the room, Chloe wondered how the dominatrixes would achieve a mix of the three styles. A part of her dreaded that she would end up at this classy restaurant looking like a clown. She could hear the excited noise from the dominatrixes as they browsed Miss Freya's extensive collection of dresses, outfits, and roleplay pieces. One of them, a dominatrix named Kelly who was only a couple of years older than Chloe, was appointed for make-up duty. She had history of studying health and beauty, and even working in the industry until she found the BDSM lifestyle much more lucrative.

"You look beautiful by the way Chloe. When I have finished, I'll ensure you're even more beautiful."

Chloe couldn't help but smile at Kelly's words. It had been rare to hear kind words these last couple of days. The impressive dressing table looked like an antique, and Chloe's eyes opened in amazement at the collection of make-up Miss Freya possessed. Kelly started talking about her past working with make-up and Chloe closed her eyes as Kelly wiped her face clean.

Kellys voice was soothing to Chloe and it distracted her from the noise of the others as they made their choice for her outfit.

"Keep your eyes closed until I'm finished sweety. I want the finished result to be a surprise."

Chloe found the attention to be somewhat theraputic. She relaxed, controlled her breathing as Kelly went to town working on her hair and face.

The process took hours, and Chloe had to resist the urge to open her eyes and take a peek. The time passed quickly though. Kelly could talk for days, and since Chloe wasn't allowed to speak, Kelly did enough talking for the two of them and then some.

"Okay, you can look now."

Kelly's smiling face was the first thing Chloe saw in the mirror before she realised the foreign reflection next to her was infact her own. Hair extension had been fitted and the whole lot was dyed a jet black with dusky pink highlights. Her hair had been straightened and waved. Chloe had to admit it looked incredible, she'd never had her hair this dark before.

Looking at her face, Chloe noticed that Kelly used a very light foundation making her look incredibly pale. The same colour theme used on her hair had been replicated on her face. Her eyebrows had been dyed the same dusky pink as the highlights in her hair. Mascara had been used to make her eyelashes appear longer, and the eye shadow was a mix of black and dusky pink. Her lips had been painted the same dusk pink but had a distinctive black outline. Lastly, two small symbols had been drawn on her face on both cheeks just under her eyes in black. Kelly told her they were an 'ankh' and a 'celtic knot'.

Chloe's appearance was a shock to her. She'd never been this adventurous with her make-up; maybe it was time she should use it more. Whether she was used to it or not, the look demanded attention. Chloe thought it was pretty badass.

A few minutes later, the first outfit had been chosen. They had found an evening dress that they helped Chloe step into. The hem of the dress reached down to her knees; Chloe was thankful for this as she hadn't been allowed to wear panties. The black dress was held up by a strap the tied behind her neck, which was hidden by a slimline, leather choker with a heart buckle to connect it at the front. It would have made for an elegant evening dress except for the fishnet sleeves and middle part that showed off her midriff.

A few limousines were waiting outside the mansion to transport all the guests to the restaurant. Chloe followed Miss Freya into the first limo with Miss Lizzy and a few others. One of Miss Freya's slaves would follow and wait with my other outfits. Inside the limousine, a bottle of expensive champagne was opened. Everyone in the limousine, including Chloe was poured a glass. Before Chloe could drink it, Miss Lizzy reached for the champagne flute. She swirled the champagne around in her mouth, even gargled it before spitting it back into the flute and hand it back to Chloe to drink. Chloe grimaced as she drank the champagne; making a mental note to get payback on Miss Lizzy should she ever lose the bet in a future year.

"There's one more addition to your outfit."

Miss Freya announced whilst opening a box from inside a bag. The box contained what looked like a harness for a strap-on dildo. There was a small dildo on the front part of the harness pointing inside, and a butt plug on the other side also pointing inside. Before the limousine set off, Chloe knelt and held her skirt up as the plug and the dildo was lubricated and placed inside her. The harness was then tightened and belted up so that the two insertables remained inside her without the need to wear panties.

"Both the insertable devices are paired to an app which all of us can access on our phones. I'll show you now a quick preview of what can be done."

As Miss Freya touched her phone, the vibrator touching her clit came to life. It started slow, but as Miss Freya adjusted the settings on the app, she altered the strength and the speed of the vibrations. The pattern of vibrations could also be adjusted from pulsing, a gradual build up and stop, and much more.

"Oh, there's one more feature."

Miss Freya grinned in a sadistic manner as she touched the phone screen again and Chloe suddenly cried out in pain as she felt a sharp electric shock between her legs.

As the limousine pulled up outside the restaurant, Chloe was breathless from the torment she had received on the journey. To her dismay, the plug shared all the same features as the vibrator up front. When the two were used in conjunction with each other; the sensations overwhelmed Chloe. This was even worse when the shock function was used on them both.

The host at the restaurant greeted Miss Freya and led her to a private function room at the back of the restaurant.

Chloe walked with the group of dominatrixes past the other diners, and someone decided to play with the settings on the app. The vibrations on the plug and the vibrator were going at full strength; she could feel her legs beginning to wobble. She felt like everyone inside was staring at her already due to the outfit she was wearing, now she was trying everything to keep it together and ignore the intense, growing pleasure inside her.

Chloe and the others took a seat on the long table. Their food had already been pre-ordered ahead of their arrival and Chloe looked on salivating as the meals were brought to the table. The quality of the food looked amazing, and they smelled just as good as Chloe eyed the plates around her. Wagu Steak, lobster, rack of lamb. She waited with anticipation for her own meal to arrive.

As Chloe's meal was placed in front of her on the table, her heart sank. Salad. A basic summer salad with a small bread roll. Out of all the sadistic things they had done so far, this had to be one of the worse of them, Chloe thought to herself. It was soon made worse as Miss Lizzy reached over and took the butter for Chloe's bread and used it on her own roast potatoes.

Pouting, Chloe picked at the salad with a fork, envious of the people around her and the tasty meals they had in front of them. This week was certainly making her grateful for some of the things she had taken for granted, that was for sure. Things were made worse for Chloe when she watched bowls of tasty-looking desserts arrive at the table for everyone but herself.

Chloe tried not to feel sorry for herself, but she wasn't used to being treated this way. Things usually always went her way, and people would normally bend over backwards to please her. She'd always been the life of the party, but rules stated that for this week, she wasn't allowed to speak. All she could do was listen as the other guests socialised and enjoyed mocking her predicament.

"Before we leave, you have two and a half minutes to get under the table and kiss every boot or shoe. You will receive a shock for everyone that you miss."

Chloe froze for a second, wondering if Miss Freya was joking, but of course, she wasn't. Thankfully the tablecloth covered the view underneath the table. Chloe started with the person to her left, kissing each of the shiny shoes or boots as quickly as she could. Just after starting, she heard a few waitresses come to the table, and she panicked, debating whether to wait in case she was caught and received the shocks or hurry and kiss as many more as she could. In the end, she went with the latter and quietly hurried around, kissing the shoes of as many as she could.

"Times up."

Chloe heard Miss Freya's voice from where she was on all fours underneath the table. There was no time to prepare; she counted at least three pairs of shoes that she hadn't kissed before she felt the first shock from both devices inside of her. The shocks before must have been on a lower setting because this shock almost made Chloe lose her balance.

Taking a deep breath, Chloe tried to recover from that first electric shock. She heard voices above the table talking about paying the bill, and she realised a waitress had returned. Someone didn't care about the audience and pressed the shock button again. Chloe clenched her fists and gritted her teeth to stop herself from shouting out. Almost immediately, someone pressed the button again, and Chloe started shaking and mumbling to herself to stop an outburst. Three more shocks came in quick succession, and Chloe collapsed to the floor, sobbing.

Kelly reached down and helped Chloe back up to her feet and to her chair. Thankfully, the waitress had gone, and Chloe nodded her appreciation towards Kelly. She was still shaking after that onslaught, but in a way, she was glad that the six shocks happened quickly rather than her having to build herself up for each one. Chloe followed Kelly and a couple of others to the bathroom and took the opportunity to tidy herself up. She went to use one of the cubicles just as Miss Lizzy walked in. If she wanted any privacy while she peed, she wasn't going to get any. Miss Lizzy held the door open, and she, Kelly, and two others laughed as they watched Chloe blush as she peed in front of an audience.

Chloe managed to regain her composure as they left the restaurant. Thankfully, those with access to the app to control the plug and the vibrator inside her seemed to have forgotten about her briefly. Either that, or they were giving her some time off.

Miss Freya guided Chloe to a van that was waiting by the limousines whilst everyone else waited inside the car. One of Miss Freya's slaves was waiting inside, and he opened the back door of the van and helped Miss Freya and Chloe into the back of the van. Once he had closed the door, a light came on. Miss Freya told Chloe to get out of her clothes as she prepared her next outfit for the evening. It appeared as the evening progressed, more of her flesh was going to be on display. The dress was replaced with a short-sleeved, black crop top that barely covered the bottom of her breasts and had a heart-shaped hole to show off her cleavage outlined in pink. The sleeves had a fluffy black finish to them, and she was given a pair of fishnet gloves and a black studded bracelet on each arm to wear. To continue the theme, she was given a black mini-skirt and fishnet tights to wear. The last pieces of her new outfit were a black choker with a heart buckle and a pair of high-heeled boots.

Back in the limousine, Miss Lizzy wolf-whistled at Chloe and started playing with the app again. Chloe made a note to be careful when bending over in this mini-skirt. The harness holding her plug and vibrator was going to be visible if she wasn't too careful.

Destiny was the venue the limousines dropped Miss Freya and her guests off. It was brand new, and it opened in the early evening as a lively bar, sometimes with a live music act. Come the later hours, three of the walls slid away to the side to transform the venue into a large club with a modern LED dance floor, a DJ booth, private seated areas, and two more bars.

"We've got the entire VIP section. Follow me, girls."

Miss Freya announced to the cheers of the others, and we climbed the spiral staircase to the balcony overlooking the dance floor. The VIP section had its own private bar, a member of staff to bring drinks to the table, and luxury, comfortable sofas.

Chloe knelt beside where Miss Freya sat on the sofa. The spirit was joyous as round after round of drinks were ordered. The young lady who delivered the drinks eyed Chloe as she knelt with a smirk; clearly, she had seen worse in this place. Considering there was a fetish event that ran alongside this in the later hours downstairs, she definitely had seen worse.

As the dominatrixes socialised, Chloe relaxed and enjoyed the drinks as she listened in to their conversations. The vibrator and the plug had been left on one of the lower settings. Chloe found this frustrating, but it was bearable. Miss Lizzy led her downstairs with a few others, where they danced to the music. For once, Miss Lizzy seemed to not want to pick on her. She just seemed to want to dance, and she was a little handsy, not that Chloe was complaining. The low vibrations were making her crave to be touched.

Just after eleven, the fetish venue downstairs opened. Normally you would have to be a member to gain access, but Miss Freya had been invited as a special guest. Anyone who came with her was welcome to enter.

The stairs led down to a reception area where Miss Freya logged everyone in on the guestbook. A few of the slaves were already waiting for our group with a change of outfits, and the same guy with the van was waiting for Chloe with her third outfit of the evening.

Miss Lizzy led Chloe to the changing room area after she had got changed herself. She was wearing a stunning latex dress with a low-cut top and a high hem. The boots she wore added a few inches to her height, and she looked even more intimidating to Chloe than she usually did.

"Undress and remove the plug and vibrator harness."

Chloe complied as quickly as she could as Miss Lizzy watched her with a hungry gaze. She was soaking wet between her legs, and her ass felt a little empty after the plug was removed. Thankfully for Chloe, that wouldn't be for too long. The first piece of the last outfit was fishnet tights. Carefully, she rolled them on, ensuring she didn't damage the delicate tights as she put them on. Miss Lizzy pulled them down at the back slightly and lubed up another butt plug. This one was bigger than the previous one she'd been wearing, and it also came with a fluffy, black tail with pink highlights attached to it.

Chloe leaned against the wall and bent over slightly as Miss Lizzy placed the plug inside her. She felt her tight hole resist the wider plug at first. It stretched to its limit painfully before the widest part of the plug went past her sphincter, and the plug slid in with a satisfying plop. Chloe could feel the difference from the larger size with every movement she made. She waited as Miss Lizzy threaded the fluffy tail through a hole she had ripped in the back of the fishnet tights.

Over the fishnet tights, Chloe placed leather panties with zipped access and a matching bra. The final pieces to the outfit were a new choker with a ring at the front to which a leash was attached and a latex hood with holes for her nostrils, eyes and mouth. There was one more hole in the back of the head for her hair to be formed into a ponytail and thread through.

"Oh, I almost forgot."

Miss Lizzy reached into the bag that Miss Freya's slave was holding and retrieved a headband with fluffy kitty ears with the same design as the tail. There were also a pair of fluffy cuffs which were placed on her wrists and secured behind her back.

Miss Lizzy led Chloe out of the dressing room to the main area by the leash attached to her collar. It was hard to keep her balance in the high-heeled boots with her arms behind her back, but she somehow managed it, even with Miss Lizzy roughly tugging on the leash.

"Awww, she makes such an adorable kitten!"

Kelly exclaimed when Miss Lizzy led Chloe to a seated area in the basement of the club. It was much more dimly lit down here. Chloe had never visited a fetish club before, though she had been invited as a guest dominatrix. It was something she was waiting to do when she had a little more experience behind her.

This venue had an area with plenty of BDSM furniture for their patrons to use, a bar and seated area nearby, a hot tub, a stage for shows near the bar so those seated could watch, and private rooms and chill-out areas.

"She makes quite the sexy kitty. Maybe we should show her off."

Miss Freya smiled, and she fitted a fluffy blindfold over Chloe's eyes, completely obscuring her vision. Chloe felt her body shiver as she felt a pair of hands remove her bra and panties, leaving her in just the heels, fishnet tights and top, and the cuffs.

Miss Freya tugged on Chloe's leash to get her to follow her as she walked. Chloe found it disorientating to walk with the blindfold, but Kelly and Miss Lizzy helped settle her from her side when she stumbled. Chloe followed where the leash guided her, relying on those around her to keep her upright.

After a few seconds of walking, she could hear Miss Freya and Miss Lizzy talking with what sounded like a young couple. Without skipping a beat, Miss Freya invited the couple to touch Chloe. Her body froze, anticipating the touch from someone she couldn't even see. Two different hands touched her breasts through the fishnets, one small and soft, the other larger and rougher. The contrast for Chloe couldn't have been more different, the gentle touch of a masseuse against the calloused hands of a manual worker.

"Don't be so shy. You can touch her more than that; she likes it."

Chloe wasn't so sure about that. Her mind was still trying to process being on display in a club that had been full of at least a couple of hundred people before the blindfold was put on her. The hands touched her again, this time more enthusiastic in the manner they explored her body. The soft hand reached under her fishnets and traced a finger over her clit.

"My god, she's so wet. She tastes delicious."

The woman who spoke had a somewhat musical quality to her tone, and Chloe blushed under the hood. She wasn't wrong; Chloe knew that she was soaking wet. That probably had something to do with being teased the night before and having to masturbate with numbing cream for close to an hour earlier this morning. Chloe had a healthy sexual appetite and would normally try to orgasm at least once a day, either by her own hand or the tongue of a client. She was certainly not used to being brought to the brink of climax and not following through with it.

"Here, let me help."

Chloe recognised Miss Lizzy's voice as she felt her fishnet top ripped in two places to allow her breasts through. Another two holes were torn in the front and back of her fishnet tights to allow for easier access to her holes. The couple didn't need any more encouragement. Chloe felt wettened lips enclose her nipples, followed by a tongue flicking against them. The soft fingers explored further inside her now that they could access her hole easier. They slid in and out, stroking against her clit and sliding inside and out of her with ease.

"Let Chloe taste herself."

The woman followed Miss Freya's suggestion immediately. Chloe's mouth opened when the woman's fingers pressed against her lips. The woman was right, of course; she did taste fantastic. It wasn't the first time she'd heard someone say that.

"Right, time to move on."

Chloe felt the leash tug on her collar, and she reluctantly walked away from the young couple. She could hear people crowd around her. Hand after hand explored her body, some soft, some rough, but her body was theirs to explore. Anytime she felt herself getting close to climax, Miss Freya and Miss Lizzy would guide her away to another group of people.