The Domina Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe had lost count of how many people had touched her. Her mind was fractured right now, shuffling from the humiliation to how desperate she was for release. Miss Freya eventually led her away from people, and she was pushed against something cold and metallic. Chloe had seen a stripper's pole in front of the stage near the dance floor, so she assumed that must be where she was right now. Pushed up close to the stripper's pole so it sat on her chest between her breasts, Chloe's hands were briefly uncuffed and moved to her front around the stripper's pole where they were cuffed again. She cried out as she felt a pair of nipple clamps placed on her nipples and around the stripper's pole. If she leaned back at all, the clamps would stretch her nipples. The hole on the back of her fishnet tights was ripped to a bigger size so that her ass was on show.

"Hello, loser bitch."

Miss Lizzy removed Chloe's blindfold. It took a moment of blinking for Chloe to see clearly in the dimly lit area. She had been correct in thinking she'd been cuffed to the pole near the stage. Chloe wasn't aware that around fifty people had gathered to watch what was about to occur.

Miss Lizzy smiled wickedly; she traced a finger over Chloe's clit. The reaction was electric. It was so sensitive already, a brief touch was enough to leave her longing for more. Unfortunately for her, Miss Lizzy just seemed to want to play with her. Brushing her fingers delicately and briefly across Chloe's more sensitive parts, leaving her whimpering.

"Poor, pathetic, little kitty."

Miss Lizzy played up to the crowd, and they laughed at Chloe's expense. The craving for contact was so bad that Chloe considered rubbing herself against the metal pole she was cuffed to. She was just about resisting doing that with an audience, though the idea grew more tempting every time Miss Lizzy teased her.

"Do you want me to touch you again?"

Chloe nodded frantically. Not caring how she looked in front of the people watching her. Miss Lizzy invited a young couple to approach where Chloe was tried. Chloe wondered for a moment if these were the two who were touching her earlier.

"I will keep touching you. But you will need to ask people to do something to hurt or humiliate you? And yes, you are allowed to speak for this."

Chloe nodded to say that she understood.

"Please spank my ass."

Chloe was startled by her voice; it was the first time she had heard her voice in almost forty-eight hours. The man of the young couple reacted instantly, and as he walked behind Chloe, Miss Lizzy started stroking her clit again lightly. As he moved away, so did Miss Lizzy's hand, and Chloe turned to the man's partner and asked her to slap her chest. Guided by her lust, Chloe asked everyone who queued up to watch her show to do something to humiliate or hurt her, just so Miss Lizzy would keep touching her. Through tearful eyes, Chloe asked to be spat on, slapped, to have her nipples pinched, and more. Miss Lizzy still wouldn't do enough to bring her to climax quickly enough, and when she started to get close again, Miss Lizzy announced that everyone had their turn.

Chloe let out an involuntary moan, and she humped the air between her and the pole. The desperation to be touched was unlike anything she had felt before. It was all-consuming.

"Since I'm in a generous mood, I will give you another chance to play."

Miss Lizzy announced more for the crowd's benefit than Chloe's benefit as she uncuffed Chloe from the pole. Sticking her leg out, Miss Lizzy invited Chloe to hump her leg. It wasn't much of a dilemma in Chloe's current frame of mind. She no longer cared about the audience, and she was wearing the mask covering her entire face so it wasn't like anyone would see her.

"For two minutes."

Chloe approached Miss Lizzy's outstretched leg and gripped hold of Miss Lizzy's shoulders. Slowly, she slid up and down Miss Lizzy's smooth leg, realising almost immediately that taking it slow wouldn't be enough. Gripping harder, Chloe slid back and forth in a hastier fashion. She could hear the audience laughing, but she didn't care. All that mattered was the release she would get if she could push herself over the edge.

"Thirty seconds remaining."

Miss Lizzy's voice snapped Chloe out of a trance she had fallen into whilst riding Miss Lizzy's leg. She wondered how the hell a minute and a half passed so quickly. As the audience started counting down from ten, Chloe humped Miss Lizzy's leg frantically. She was so close.

"Time's up."

Miss Lizzy pushed Chloe away from her and put her hand on her shoulder, pushing her down to her knees.

"Looks like you failed; time to clean up my leg, loser bitch."

Chloe looked up at Miss Lizzy, trying to muster as much pleading into her eyes as. Her clit was throbbing, and the intense pressure that had built, almost to climax, was starting to dissipate. She knew that Miss Lizzy wasn't going to budge. She sighed and clenched her fists to try and distract herself from the desperation she felt all over. Chloe sunk deeper into herself as the crowd started chanting the nickname 'Loser Bitch' over and over as she licked clean her juices off of Miss Lizzy's legs.

Finished with the show, Chloe was escorted off of the stage by Miss Lizzy and led to where the rest of the group was seated. Before she got to the seating area, Chloe spotted her reflection in the mirror behind the bar. Her fishnet top and bottoms had been torn to reveal her reddened breasts and ass cheeks from the spanking. Them areas still felt warm, and Chloe dreaded sitting on her ass.

Chloe spent the rest of the evening kneeling beside the dominatrixes as they watched the other shows on the stage. The dominatrixes continued using her, whether using her as a footrest, demanding a foot and leg massage, or even oral. Chloe was rewarded with alcohol for each thing she did for the dominatrixes. When night turned to morning, she rested her head on Miss Lizzy's legs whilst receiving head strokes.

Chloe barely kept herself from drifting off as she travelled home inside one of the limousines. Miss Lizzy requested Chloe stayed in with her for the next couple of nights. Although Chloe expected the worse, Miss Lizzy was feeling merciful. She cuffed Chloe to the bed spread-eagled and face down as Miss Freya did the night before, and then Miss Lizzy positioned herself so that she laid under Chloe so that Chloe's face was rested on her sex. Chloe lay there, inhaling Miss Lizzy's scent as they drifted off to sleep.