The Dominant Twink Android Ch. 01

Story Info
The pro-gamer gets a surprise when a twink android arrives.
1.3k words
4.54
4.1k
10
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
40 Followers

The Dominant Android aka ADAM (Adaptive Domestic Assistant Mechanoid)

By Ty Bond

Chapter 1

At 28 Zane Monrow also know by his gamer handle Trixy (7R1XY) was in a slump. Ten years earlier he was at the top of his game when his team won the worldwide Globe of War championship splitting the million-dollar grand prize. Zane, or Trixy at least, had instant fame, being interviewed by journalists, and making appearances on podcasts. He continued to be successful for a few more years more, but recently the next generation was coming on strong, and he has failed to even qualify for some regional tournaments.

With a lean youthful frame Zane was in decent shape if a little on the thin side and had started to workout routine in recent months to keep away and flab and maintain his effeminate look. After shutting down his gamming rig he was getting ready to go for his late morning jog when the doorbell surprised him. Zane lived in a converted loft downtown which he had brought with his prize money back when it was rolling in. While it was a busy city, he lived his life mostly virtually, almost no one visited him in person.

Opening the door there was a delivery man with crate as big as him on a dolly, with the logo of Blue Antelope on it. Back in the day Blue Antelope energy drinks had been a sponsor of his but they had long since dropped him which made him all the more curious what they could be sending that was so big.

"Where do you want it?" asked the delivery guy pulling Zane's attention to him for the first time. Luke, or at least that was the name sewn onto his overalls, was maybe 25 with a chiseled jaw, short black hair, and rippling muscles on his bare arms that made Zane stare a little longer than he intended to.

"Over here rite in the living area will do," Zane replied. "Do you need anything?" he asked in a nervous and awkward tone. Zane did not resist starting at Luke's back and shoulder muscles as they flexed in his overalls while laying the box flat like a coffin.

"Uh yea sure, I am supposed to unpack it for you and haul away the trash, I wouldn't say no to a drink as I work on that." Eager to please the hunk working in his living room Zane found a serving tray and put on it a bottle of water, a beer and a glass of cold white wine trying to cover all his bases.

However, as he exited the kitchen Zane almost dropped the tray as he saw Luke had lowered the straps on his overalls and taken off his shirt. Currently Luke was mopping the sweat from his brow and chest oblivious to the effect he was having on Zane. Gulping before moving forward Zane approached and his voice squeaked when offered the drinks, "I uuhh was not sure what you wanted so I got a little of everything."

Luke looked up; his shirtless body rippled muscles as he held a crowbar seeing the tray he smiled as he replied, "Oh thanks just for water for now but leave the tray I may have a drink when I am done if that is ok with you."

Zane awkwardly sat on the couch as Luke worked his way around the large crate prying up the lid a little a time. Zane offered to help but Luke denied him saying it was safer if he just did it himself. As Luke was working, he asked, "So what did you get anyway? This is too big and the wrong weight to be energy drinks."

"Honestly I don't know," replied Zane. "When Blue Antelope was a sponsor of mine, they would send promotional stuff all the time, but I have no idea what this is."

The lid finally off all they saw was sea of packing straw filling the box and hiding its contents. Luke surprised Zane by plopping down on the couch right next to him, his sweaty arm brushing Zane's causing a bolt of arousal in Zane. "You mind if I take a break and have that drink now?" he asked in a polite tone but with devious undertones. Unable to speak, Zane just nodded and watched as the shirtless Luke took the glass of cold white wine and leaned back on the couch drinking it down. "Relx with me" he said as he pulled Zane back with him "I will clean the mess up, just taking a breather is all, hey this is good wine."

Zane had always been shy but luckily for him Luke was not. After downing the wine in a gulp that made Zane cringe, Luke leaned over and started to kiss Zane deep and firm rite on the lips. The mixture of wine, sweat and Luke's raw dominance by just taking charge like that drove Zane wild and he found himself kissing back deeply and melting into Luke's strong arms. Luke easily lifted the feather weight Zane onto his lap and was holding him tight as they made out on the couch. Zane could feel the hard cock in the overalls under him growing to steel like hardness and moaned as Luke pushed a strong hand down his jogging shorts and ripped them down causing his thin hard dick to pop out.

Just as they were getting hot and heavy, he saw Luke's eyes go wide and felt himself being dumped to the floor as Luke stood up and back up over the couch. Startled, Zane followed Luke's eyeline and let out screech of surprise as someone sat up in the box their naked upper body emerging from the packing straw. "What the fuck is that some kind of sex doll?" Luke asked but Zane was stunned into silence unsure what was happening.

After recovering from their surprise, they approached but the doll seemed inactive, Luke poked it a few times and when it didn't react he relaxed "Wow that freaked me out, must have been a tight joint or something made it sit up." Zane looked at the doll confused and had just found an envelope tapped inside the box when he felt Luke behind him and remembered his shorts were still around his ankles.

After a compliant and meek nod from Zane, Luke bent him over the couch, so they were facing away from the doll and started to loosen his ass with spit and sweat and fingers. Zane managed to reach into the end table and hand Luke the tube of lube and after that Luke went to town on him. Gone was the sensual kissing and feeling each other bodies from before, instead he rammed his eight inches into Zane's ass and pumped him like an engine piston. Only a short time later they both unleased thick ropes of cum, Luke inside Zane's ass and Zane on the couch.

After wiping his body with a kitchen towel Luke put his shirt back on and finished unpacking the doll, taking away the crate and packing materials without any more sexual innuendos. "Um thanks dude," he said awkwardly as he was closing the door. Zane found himself sitting on the couch, his ass sore and full of cum, his body sweaty, staring at a naked doll sitting on his carpet wondering just what happened to his day when he started to read the note.

"To all our fine gamers Blue Antelope is branching out into the exciting new world of fully automated home assistants. As one of our valuable gaming warriors you are getting the very first ADAM (Adaptive Domestic Assistant Mechanoid) models off the line to help you in your home. No more need for cooking and cleaning or hiring help you cannot trust now they can take care of that giving you more time to game for us and win more prizes! Further details and operating instructions are being texted to your phone today. Congratulations and go out there and win!"

When no text came Zane realized his bot was sent in error, but he was not about to turn down the gift and started to look for a way to activate it.

End of Chapter 1

ty_bond
ty_bond
40 Followers