The Dominant Twink Android Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing where Zane could see him Adam slowly stripped off his street clothing revealing the male dominatrix outfit beneath. As the designer polo shirt was peeled up Zane could see the X of a fine leather harness crisscrossing Adams lean muscled torso. The straps emphasized his already well-defined V shaped abdominal muscles and made it impossible for Zane not to stare at the perky nipples now framed in leather.

When Adam turned around and rolled his pants down his toned legs in a slow enticing dance Zane could see a matching leather jock strap but with garter belt straps hanging down off it. Opening a box Adam pulled out a set of fishnet stockings and rolled them up over the tight calves and up the leg connecting them to the garter belt straps. Never had Zane wished to be out of his chastity cage more than that moment as he watched the dance helpless and naked on the bed.

Adam retreated to the closet and when he emerged back into Zane's line of site, he was wearing thigh high leather boots with stiletto heels over his stockinged legs and holding a riding crop. Waking with practiced (or programed) easy in the high heels he stalked to Zane and raised one foot setting on the bed next to Zane's face.

Without needing verbal commands Zane began to lick the boot of his master debasing himself to Adam's superiority. As he licked, he noticed Adam's smooth hairless cock bulging in the thin fine leather of the jock strap, its outline becoming clearly visible. As Adam saw Zane's eyes wander to his crotch he brought the riding crop down causing Zane's body to jump against the straps.

Zane was hypnotized by the moment, each element carefully choreographed to trigger his personal fetishes. He continued licking each boot as Adam presented them, enduring multiple swings of the crop, until his tongue was raw, and his ass was coated with red marks. Next Adam knelt on the side of the bed allowing Zane to mouth the outline of his cock in the jock strap but not lowering it.

Adam could sense Zane's frustration, so close to the cock he loved to suck but without the freedom to pull down the thin leather shield and suck it properly. Grinding the crotch into Zane's face he continued to taunt and tease him before pulling back out of the short reach of Zane's mouth. Pulling the jock to one side Adam let his thick twink meat pop out fully erect and stroked it playfully where Zane could see.

Walking around behind the bed Adam was out of Zane's site for a few moments, the click of heels muted by the rug. Suddenly Zane felt the cold spray of lube on his red welted ass and felt Adam climb up on the bed behind him. Adam's leather boots and fishnet stockinged legs brushed and rubbed Zane's naked bound legs as Adam crawled up on him.

Adam's strong hands massaged and caressed Zane's sore ass, the fingers running up and down his crack before one fingertip paused on the rosebud shaped entry way to Zane's waiting hole and pushed in. Zane moaned into the bedsheets as felt the first digit enter him. Adam opened Zane up slow at first letting his tight ass adjust to the penetration before speeding up.

The modest penetration of the fingers already had Zane groaning in anticipation when he felt Adam's free hand slick with lube slide under him and grab his cock and balls in the cage. Adam twisted and pulled as he started to prob the fingers deeper opening Zane up. Adam played with Zane like this for many long minutes feeling the precum drip from his cage, speeding up and slowing down and knowing his balls must ache from the tugging and twisting.

After what felt like an eternity of teasing torture Adam pulled back standing up leaving the prepared and ready hole wanting more. "Almost," Adam whispered, "but you're not quite ready yet" Zane twisted his head to see what was happening just in time to spy the red ball gag before it was secured on his mouth, silencing him, and giving him something to bite down on.

Next a leash was attached to the back of the collar giving Adam something to yank on. Then, Zane felt Adam hugging his body, the slick hands sliding along his skin to his chest pressed into the mattress as the fingers pinched down on the nipples. Adam played with the nipples rolling them between his fingers before sliding on metal clamps. As Adam turned the screws tightening the clamp on each nipple Zane could feel the pinch tighten to an uncomfortable level.

Even as Adam pulled his hands out Zane could still feel the sensitive nipples in the metal clamps brush against the sheets under him sending a shocking sensation down his spine. Pulling aside a small curtain Adam revealed he had a mirror set up so Zane could see himself. Grabbing a handful of Zane's hair in a fist Adam lifted Zane's head, "Look at yourself boy, this is what you are, my submissive bondage slut, totally under my control! No blindfold for you, I want you to watch this."

Adam's last move was to reach under and remove the cock cage before climbing back up and mounting Zane's from behind, grabbing the leash like a set of horse-riding reigns. He sat there with his thick meaty cock sliding up and down the lubed crack of Zane's ass he let Zane take in the view.

Zane stared at himself in the mirror the red ball gag set deep in his mouth, the sheen of sweat on his tight skin, the tant muscles of his arms as they were pulled wide revealing defined muscles, he didn't have a few months ago. Looking higher he could see Adam sitting on him as he ground his cock along his ass, the gorgeous twink body enhanced by the dominatrix outfit holding his leash. He watched as Adam finished teasing him arched his back and line up the tasty head of his cock with Zane's prepared hole.

Adam checked that everything was perfect, months of planning and preparation all leading to this moment as he pushed his cock into Zane. The thick twink meat stretched Zane's tight hole as he pushed in. Slowly at fist he started to thrust his hips sinking the cock deeper with each push. Adam looked in the mirror making eye contract with the gagged Zane before yanking the leash tight on his neck and making the final push sinking the cock all the way in.

Zane could almost believe this was a dream, it felt so perfect. He watched as Adam stated to pump him faster and faster getting his rhythm, the fleshy warm cock filled his ass the tip perfectly rubbing his prostate. The cock was not the only sensation, the feel of the ball gag keeping his jaw open, the tight pull on his collar on his neck as Adam yanked the leash, the excruciating pain in his nipples as they rubbed on the sheets in their metal clamps.

On top of each of these many feelings all colliding and mashing together in Zanes brain was the feel of his cock free of its cage hard and throbbing under him leaking precum on his crotch and abdominal muscles. A hard slap to his already welted ass pulled Zane's attention to Adam. Adam varied his pace and intensity to keep Zane from knowing what was coming next, spanking the ass, and pulling on the leash in random intervals.

After thirty minutes of sublime ass pounding and torture Zane thought was about to lose control and shoot his load when he felt Adam lean forward snaking a hand under him and grabbing his cock and balls. With a firm grip Adam has his attention "Are you ready to shoot your load my cum slut?" to which Zane nodded his head yes in desperation.

"You know I wouldn't stop just because you cum, I am going to keep fucking you as long as I want. You still want to go?" Zane had no choice he knew his body would be twice as sensitive after the orgasm, but the sensations were overwhelming him, and he nodded rapidly while emitting a mumbled plea in the gag. Smiling Adam started to stroke his cock under him while he continued to fuck his ass. "You earned this boy, you may cum" Adam instructed as he stroked and pumped the helpless Zane.

Zane did not need to hear the command twice his back arched and twisted in his bonds as he unloaded a massive firehose of cum all over the bed, his lower body and Adam's hand. Simultaneously Adam gave one more hard push with his hips before firing warm sticky twink cum deep into Zane flooding his ass. They both froze in place, their bodies shaking in the final throws of the orgasm before Adam started to slowly begin pumping Zane again.

For two more hours Adam rammed and railed Zane. The whole time Zane could feel the cum and sweet under him smear along his body and the sheets of the bed. Anytime Zane closed his eyes he would get a hard spank reminding to keep watching as Adam continued to use his ass. Despite of or because of the mixture of pain and pleasure Zane managed to shoot a second load just from the friction of the sheet on his wet sore cock making his balls ache more from shooting twice.

Adam fired multiple loads of cum into Zane over the hours until his reservoir was running low, and he finally stopped collapsing on Zane as their sweaty bodies merged. Adam felt Zane's body buck hard in the bonds when he removed the nipple clamps but otherwise left him bound and gagged as he went to use the shower.

Zane lay there relishing the last few hours, searing each moment and each sensation into his memory until he felt a wave or tiredness roll over him. Adam was gone at least a half an hour and Zane was so comfortable in his bondage and weary from exhaustion that he snoozed off a little while waiting. Zane awoke to Adam stroking his hair gently.

Gone was the dominatrix outfit but Zane still found Adam stunningly beautiful in just his white briefs and pale skin. Slowly and methodically, Adam removed all the bonds except for the collar and sent Zane to the shower. When Zane returned from the long hot and soapy shower, he found Adam had remade the bed with fresh sheets and was laying in it waiting for Zane.

As Zane lay naked in the luxury hotel bed with Adam spooning him from behind, he whispered "Thank you Sir." Slowey, he drifted off to sleep secure in Adam's arms.

The next day Zane signed all the forms and handed them to Mr. Norton content to spend the rest of his life as Adam's love slave.

The End

Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed the series, I am so very grateful to everyone who reads and rates my stories. Please follow me or leave comments if you would like more similar stories or if you want to see any of the characters from this story again in future tales.

12