The Dominatrix of Purple Rose

Story Info
Mistress Lisa trains her new favorite pet Venti into submiss.
2.5k words
4.76
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlazeSM
BlazeSM
97 Followers

Where would Lisa be without her assistants? During her years at the Sumeru Academia she would always use her colleagues in perverse ways be it as a sensory deprived chair whilst she studied deep into the night, or as a table while she made spells and potions.

Some of those assistants liked being tied up and used even before she had any use for them, but by the time she was done, all loved being under her soothing control. Lisa, of course, kept all of those that wished to continue and serve, which meant pretty much all of them.

Thus she had continued in Mondstadt's library where a certain Venti had applied to be her assistant. That is exactly how Lisa had found her new favorite slave, which now knelt in front of the witch, completely tied from head to toe in tight, binding latex.

Meanwhile, Lisa was sitting casually in her sofa next to him, using the boy to hold her tea. Today the witch wore her usual, revealing lilac witches outfit. With silky, shiny thigh high stockings, paired up with sharp stiletto heels. Upon her hands she wore her dark violet gloves, which now held her chin in an amused smirk.

"I knew you would be ready to be my cute little assistant again Venti. Ehe~" Lisa said in her relaxing voice which Venti loved the more he listened to it. It was like a hypnotic song, that soothed all of your resistance away. He hated to admit it but, it was long past when he stopped resisting the witch.

Now, Venti simply wished to spend more time in her company, being used in any way she desired. Actually, the bard loved the games Lisa played upon him so much that, when she spent a long time apart from the witch, he felt cold and distant. So now, he melted into putty as the tightness of his bondage and the depravation of anything but sound made him relax into pleasure at the feet of his mistress.

The bard heard the swoosh of nylon as the witch crossed her legs and continued speaking.

"You are slowly becoming my favorite Venti. What shall we do about that hm? Do you think you deserve a reward?" Lisa cooed as she took another sip of her tea. Of course Venti could say nothing and his movement was limited to barely visible. That made the witch chuckle in amusement as she placed her tea on the tray atop of Venti's head.

"I cannot understand you pet, I have you bound to snuggly for you to do anything right now, but that tongue of yours does seem useful." She purred. "And my heels won't lick themselves."

As Lisa chuckled, Venti tried to lower himself as much as he could, without spilling the tea all over Lisa's prized carpet.

"If you handle this reward as well as I know you can, my pet, then I might give you your favorite..." The witches words trailed off as Venti perked up at her words. The bard knew exactly what she was talking about and, as the gag from his mouth vanished into thin air at the snap of the witches fingers, his eagerness almost got the best of him.

Thankfully, the slave was used to balancing all sorts of potions and teas upon her body whilst doing other depravities Lisa would order. The cool material of the heel enveloped his senses as Venti finally placed his tongue upon Lisa's footwear. He loved licking the witches heels and boots, always finding great pleasure in the degradation of such a humiliating spectacle.

"I knew having you on your knees today would have its benefits." Purred Lisa. "How do my heels taste pet?"

Being finally allowed to speak, Venti began showering his mistress in praises.

"Lovely, mistress. Thank you for allowing me to lick them, it is always a privilege. Being bound and teased and-"

"Tut, slave. I only asked you one question, I did not give you the freedom of speech. Ehe~" Lisa said in her sultry tones as she removed her heel from her slaves tongue. Crestfallen, he felt empty without his mistress' heel to worship, scared that he had done something wrong.

Thankfully, Venti again heard the whoosh of nylon on nylon, as Lisa recrossed her legs, presenting the other heel to her slave.

"Good girl." Lisa commented after Venti remained silently obedient, whilst balancing her tea and licking her heel. "I always love it when my assistants worship me."

Venti let out a moan of pure bliss at the cool, confidant words of his mistress.

"Shhh, my pet, we are still in a library." Being deprived of so much, his movement, his eyesight... his freedom of both mind and body, being controlled on his speech as well as his thoughts, made the bard drip precum with raw desire for his mistress.

Venti imagined just how silky her stockings were, how brilliantly, hypnotically they looked upon her mistress. He wished to feast his eyes upon Lisa's mesmerizing beauty so much but even that was denied to him. But, of course, that only made him fall for the witch even further in love and depravity.

"Good girl." Lisa commented again. "My heels are spotless. I guess you did earn your favorite reward, this time. But remember, no talking unless I allowed it."

Lisa purred as Venti nodded obediently.

"Now, kneel in front of me pet." Lisa ordered. "And say "aaahh." so that I can give you your reward."

Trembling with excitement, Venti opened his mouth as drool dripped from his lips. This was it. This is what Lisa did the first time to make him so addicted, so eager and compliant.

While the slave breathed like a dog ready for his treat, Lisa took a sip of her tea and gently lifted the chin of her slave with her index finger. The silky material sent shivers of delight down the slaves spine as the final seconds ticked away like madness.

Finally, he felt the hot liquid upon his tongue and inside of his throat. It was as if liquid obedience and surrender warmed his insides, melting his muscles and mind into a surrendered stupor and pure adoration for his mistress.

Lisa grinned mischievously at the shivers of her slave as the last dregs of her tea left her tongue and landed inside of her pets mouth. With a snap of the witches fingers, the gag reappeared inside of the pets mouth.

"There, didn't that feel heavenly?" Lisa said, her soothing voice matching the warmth which was now inside of her slave. Venti nodded as his whole body went numb whilst his cock dripped inside of his latex bondage, ready to send him into a mind clenching orgasm at the simplest of touches from Mistress Lisa.

"Lie down, pet." His mistress ordered and Venti, barely even able to stand still, fell upon the floor at his mistress' feet, face up. He felt her mistress shift and the nylon of her legs whoosh as she recrossed them. Venti knew that the heel of Mistress Lisa now hovered not a few inches from his face. That only made him even hungrier for worship and submission at the feet of Mistress Lisa.

"Relax and listen to my soothing, relaxing voice. From this moment on, I allow you to climax, but if you manage to hold out until the end, you will earn the most powerful orgasm I have allowed you to have so far my pet. Ehe~" She paused for a moment, savoring the sight of her assistant panting like a dog at her feet. "And if not, well, that would mean that you are not my favorite anymore."

A wicked grin spread across Lisa's face the fear became apparent on the pets covered face. Of course, Lisa knew she had trained him better than that, she knew the boy would last until she snapped her fingers and allowed him an orgasm.

But, of course, Venti didn't have to know that.

Fearful of losing favor with his mistress and eager to prove himself even more, Venti prepared himself for what came next. But, he almost faltered at the first hurdle as, at the snap of Lisa's fingers, the relief upon his freed cock sent him into a spasm that almost made him climax on the spot. With great effort, he composed herself and awaited for what came next.

"Sink down into that submissive state of mind my met. Let the images of your mistress wash over you as the warmth of my spit and tea wrap around your ego and your self. You know there is nowhere to run to, you know you are addicted to being my assistant and..." she chuckled. "You know that the only orgasm worth having is the one allowed by me."

Her hypnotic coos made Venti's mind feel like melted putty beneath his mistress. It was as if the whole word was spinning and the fact that he was completely bound and blinded only enhanced her hypnosis.

His muscles turned to jelly and he completely relaxed into the submissive state that Mistress Lisa wanted him in.

"I will give you a countdown, boy, and when the count reaches zero something will happen which will give you the orgasm of your life. Of course, it will also mean that you will remain my favorite pet and that you will please me greatly by doing so."

Her mature, soothing words only served to make him drool inside of his bondage, desperate for more.

"10. Feel your cock bulge against the strains of the tight latex that envelops it. You feel the edged precum leaking from the tip with all of your senses, desperate, pleading for a simple flick of my gloved finger to cum."

She chuckled as she continued, while the bard shivered in delight beneath her heels.

"9. Your entranced state will only help you to appreciate me as your mistress and your mind bending orgasm once it is finally allowed to happen. Open up to my programming like I know you want to and a life filled with happiness and pleasure is all that awaits you my pet."

Her sweet voice tingled at his cock, his mind needing more of her words as if it were a drug.

"8. My little toy." She sighed with pleasure. "What I want you to do is imagine my long, shapely legs, hugged tightly by my black, shiny stockings. See it there now, right in front of you. Now, I know you cannot really see them pet but... they are there."

Her haughty chuckles were only the tip of the iceberg that was her delight of having a pet such as Venti.

"7. As you see them right in front of you I allow you to imagine just how shiny the stockings are, just how sharp my heel is. Imagine my calves glistening in the dim light of the library because of the silky stockings I am wearing. Now... if that is all crystal clear to you, imagine becoming addicted to my legs. Imagine me reprogramming your mind to be only able to cum... if you are kissing my feet." Again, she chuckled in that melodic, soothing voice. "Or, well my legs and... a surprise that awaits you if you can hold it out to one. Ehe~"

He was never as thankful for her training as he was at that moment. Her voice itself was like a velvety glove that stroked his mind and manhood into a masochistic orgasm, but thanks to her training, somehow he was holding out against the barrage of pleasured waves.

"6. We are going to make a small little change in your brain. And while this life changing event occurs, I will simply lounge in my chair and relax, watching what happens to you my pet. It is going be entertaining for me pet and that, besides every other reason you have in that hypnotized silly head of yours, will be enough for you to obey and submit, won't it?"

He nodded, the rising pleasure didn't give him much of a choice in the matter... or, well, Mistress Lisa didn't give him any other choice. Yet at no point did he feel like he was forced into this at no point did mistress trick or coerce him into the situation that he was in now. He wanted this from the second that he saw her.

"5. From this moment on, my pet, my tights, stockings, boots and heels will be the perfect trigger for you and your submissive mind. Oh! Silly me, I almost forgot to mention the secret that you will be addicted to even more so than all of my hosiery and heels. Ehe~"

He heard her sip her tea as his heart began to race.

"4. Every trigger needs a bullet, doesn't it my pet. And I know exactly what kind of a bullet your supplicant brain needs to get addicted to my heels and nylons."

Another sip, but this time, he heard a different kind of sound go down her stockings. Could... it be...?

"3. You hear it? Don't you. That is my spit and my tea, your favorite aphrodisiac, sliding down ever so slowly down my leg and over my stockings. By the time it reaches the tip of the heel and I count to one, I will release your gag. You are not to speak, pet, only swallow and accept your new conditioning. Ehe~"

He was panting like a dog now, it was torture those two last numbers. Venti could not wait for her tea flavored and stocking coated spit to fall into his mouth and make him into an assistant Mistress Lisa loved.

"2. Your cock might as well be tickled and teased by my nylon covered calves, by my heels and my voice. Don't worry pet, be obedient like I know you can and that will only be one of the pleasures I will bestow upon you. Get ready, your time as my slave, as my assistant... will truly begin."

With a snap Venti's mouth fell free and he opened them as wide as he could, ready for his new happiness in life.

"1. Swallow, my pet, and become mine."

The droplets of spit, tea and hypnotic conditioning fell inside of his mouth and, before he could even swallow, the gag appeared back into its place. His mind went haywire at the taste, relishing the love he felt for his mistress. He could feel the addiction to her and her hosiery and heels rise with each heartbeat... before she nailed that coffin shut, trapping the pleasure within him forever.

"0. Cum."

Her order was sweet, loving and relaxing. His orgasm made his hips buckle from the pleasure but the rest of him... relaxed further into his bondage as he felt his mistress rise from her sofa. Gently she placed her heel upon his chest as he bathed in blissful masochism and hypnotic surrender.

"Good boy." She said finally, before he heard her heels clicking away.

BlazeSM
BlazeSM
97 Followers