All Comments on 'The Dominatrix Order Pt. 01 Ch. 01'

by Jwwsmith

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Snaps

It has been a long time since I have read a work so Well Crafted, with lifestyle so well represented, with intent and dignity. Of Truths with in Fetish. You have My respect and i will both be keeping an Eye out for Your Work and telling other of your Story and Where to Read it. Most Excellent Share, Thank You, and respect to Literotica for this safe place, and the Internet to share it with and connect.

Snaps.

JwwsmithJwwsmithover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous

This is a reply from JWW Smith to the Snaps post by Anonymous. I just wanted to thank you so very much for your kind words. I believe in these stories and it is so wonderful to hear that others do as well.

PG564EPG564Eover 5 years ago
Wonderul - cannot wait to read more.

Well plotted, beautifully written. I wish there was such a place. And there is in my mind. Extremely erotic, very realistic to me. I have not had a real life experience as a slave, but this genre of sex is fascinating to me. I am drawn to it. The dynamics of wanting and craving to serve a beautiful sexy woman overwhelm me.

I will read on as the authors writes this tale like I AM slave number 138. I have so much to learn, and am very eager to do just that. There is a very special woman in my life who I am going to ask to read this first chapter, and hope that my dream Mistress will like it, and allow me to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Very well written. Excellent plot with good imagination of female led town. Please write something in humiliation and male inferiority

Please continue to write more

Good job

Submisky35Submisky35over 5 years ago
Interesting an well written

Interesting and provocative fantasy. Waiting for next chapter.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story and can't wait to read more chapters about this wonderful place. I have had submissive fantasizes for a long time but have not found a woman that wanted to really be a Mistress. I have had a couple that would play around a little for a night just to try to please me, but never really got into it themselves. Afraid they might hurt me if they spanked me hard. I can't wait to read more chapters.

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
What a wonderful start!

Very much enjoyed the first segment! I can certainly tell that Mistress Nadia is going to be an absolute dream and so is this magical land! I hope Mistress Nadia becomes a very accomplished disciplinarian in her own right and enjoys having her delectable derrière serviced!

ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
good begining

Waiting for more chapters. I hope this doesn't become a sadistic story but a hot and erotic story. We'll see

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comment

This chapter promises lots of fun further on. I like it! Do we get to see more of slave 150?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As a male child I was sexually abused. Raped continuously, until my anus would bleed. Some perhaps who read, this story may find that insight amusing, it may even be a turn on; a sexual desire, they need quenched to be brought into reality. My brother suffered a similar fate as I did. RAPED repeatedly from the age of four. He killed himself. Again many who read this may find that amusing. When I read this it's like the same desires my abuser had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey Anonymous from 10 months ago....if your pecker got flattened on a highway at the age of 4, then perhaps playing kickball on the highway at age 21 + would be a poor choice of your time, let alone the PTSD's to your "pecker".. WTF are reading the catagory of literotica if you were raped repeatedly...also...wondering as maybe a few other are too...WTF do you remember at age 4? How many years ago was that? At a certain point one's memories become memories of memories or better stated, you don't remember "it" , you remember remembering it and how it made you feel just remembering. How about you go somewhere and read about a nice "How Harry met Sally" story of her liking him and him liking her even though she's a bitch and his pecker is shorter than she would like....How about that....rather than lecturing us about Literotica catagories that meet a specific group of people's interests. I personally didn't even know I was interested in Feminization and I am, just not in first person, more of a , "Wow, if it works for him to act like a her then good for them." Plus "sissys" always take it in the ass, which as a hetero guy, "YA" , I like that too. Some of these girls look so very cute too, I feel compassion for them as they learn about their own bodies and their minds and hearts. I could "love" one of these people, not sexually, cuz I'm married, but with my heart and not feel confused or guilty or hesitant because now I know more about who they are by reading and watching porn that involves them. On the continuum of sexuality, now, some people, "sissies" actually have to take it in their "anus" and they are resigned to this, and this I think makes them both Brave and Erotic. So ANONYMOUS OF 10 MONTHS AGO....go cry a river about you aching anus from when you were 4 somewhere that wants to cry with you, and don't play on the highway with a highway squished pecker. Don't play with Bees if you're alergic to Honey. Don't become a Pilot if you are afraid to fly, and don't read porn if continuous anal rape makes you feel sad ....you little whinie boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJwwsmith@Jwwsmith
J W W Smith has enjoyed the kink lifestyle for several years now, and has written about his personal experiences on his blog https://dominatrixfemdomerotica.wordpress.com He is the author of the Femdom Book Series titled The Dominatrix Order and has recently published his fift...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES