The Dominatrix Order Pt. 03 Ch. 04 - CBT

Story Info
Sexy conclusion of Femdom story book 3.
5.7k words
4.48
15k
5

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

The Femininus Circus was packed with spectators for the Annual Femininus Chariot Race. The Femininus Circus was a colossal open-air venue with a circular race track and grandstand. The Annual Femininus Chariot Race consisted of six competitors each being pulled in their chariot by a slave, racing seven laps around the track.

Isabella held the title for five years running, with Servant Stud pulling her chariot each of the five years. Isabella and Representative Johanna had a friendly rivalry throughout the years. And for that particular year's race, Johanna had chosen a new slave, Plaything, to pull her chariot. Johanna saw strong determination in Plaything, and she had spent the past several months training him in the craft of chariot racing. During his months of rigorous training Plaything had transformed himself from a portly, awkward lubber into a firm, lean, young specimen. His once lanky arms and legs were now sturdy and fit; his once chubby stomach was now flat and toned.

The six slaves pulling the chariots were all required to be nude and to wear leather horse hoods over their heads. The horse hoods were made to look identical to a horse's head, with eyeholes for the slaves to see out of. Each slave also wore a leather harness that consisted of leather straps that wrapped around his shoulders and chest. The Mistresses had removed the slaves' chastity cages in preparation for the race.

The six chariots were lined up at the gate. The Mistresses were all dressed in collared white button down shirts, chic black riding helmets with straps that fit under the chin, and tight-fitting brown equestrian pants, as they sat proudly in the chariots. Each Mistress held a long lunge whip in her gloved hand. The slaves gripped the handles of their chariots in anticipation, and their heavy muffled breaths from underneath the horse hoods could be heard by the Mistresses. The Mistress of ceremonies dropped the cloth mappa, signaling the start of the race.

The Mistresses struck the slaves with their lunge whips and the slaves took off. The crowd roared as they watched the naked male slaves, adorned in leather horse hoods, pulling the Mistresses in the chariots. The Mistresses' lunge whips swished and soared through the air, striking the slaves' naked backs in a fury of blows. Isabella and Servant Stud took a commanding lead at the start. Johanna and Plaything trailed behind the other five chariots. Plaything ran at a steady, vigorous pace as he attempted to keep up. After the first two laps, several of the slaves running in front of Johanna and Plaything began to tire. Plaything dashed ahead of them, his long muscular legs exerting all the force he could muster.

Over the next four laps, Johanna and Plaything gained momentum, eventually moving into second place just behind Isabella and Servant Stud. The roar of the crowd swelled as the chariots careened the corner for the final lap, with Isabella and Johanna striking the slaves' backs with their lunge whips. Isabella noticed Plaything out of the corner of her eye. She saw how determined he was, how hard he pushed himself to catch up to them. And as Isabella continued whipping Servant Stud's back, she overreached her swing, causing the whip to curl around his body and strike his cock. Servant Stud stumbled due to the unexpected and severe pain and Plaything took the lead. Plaything sprinted down the final section of the racetrack and then across the finish line to victory. Isabella herself was uncertain whether she had accidentally whipped Servant Stud's cock, or whether after seeing how hard Plaything was working for her, perhaps subconsciously she wanted to see him succeed.

At the Closing Ceremony, Johanna was awarded with 50 gold pieces and Plaything with 25 silver pieces for their victory. Plaything knelt before Isabella, panting and sweating as he removed his horse hood. Isabella presented him with his award of 25 silver pieces and he experienced a newfound confidence. He felt as though he had finally proven himself to his Goddess.

"Goddess Isabella, may I please serve as your personal slave? At the very least, have I not earned the honor of becoming a slave of Femininus?" Plaything asked.

"If I deem you worthy," she replied.

Daniel was elated that he then had the money to afford additional sessions with Isabella, and the very next night after winning the race, he arrived at her castle. Servant Bull escorted Daniel to the dungeon. The dungeon was filled with whips and chains and torture devices of all sorts, with a jewel-encrusted throne sitting in the middle of the room. Daniel waited in position one, naked except for his thick leather collar and steel chastity cage. He remained kneeling upon the ground with his hands at his side, anticipating his Goddess' arrival.

Isabella entered, wearing only her lavender lace push up bra and matching G-string panties. She knew that out of all of the apparel he had seen her wear thus far, that was the lingerie that really drove him crazy. She stood, placing her hand on her hip, and stared at him with disdain.

"Plaything, position thirteen, now," Isabella commanded.

Plaything immediately knelt on his hands and knees like a dog. Isabella walked over to the wall to a length of twine rope that hung upon a hook. She studied the twine rope, running her fingers up and down the length of it. She then took the twine rope and approached Plaything. He tilted his head and looked up, remaining upon his hands and knees. She took notice of his quickened breaths and the bead of sweat which trickled from his forehead down his cheek. She realized he had no idea what she was about to do to him. She stood before him and stretched out the twine rope repeatedly, drawing out the anticipation, preying upon his fears. She then walked behind him and he turned his head, following her every movement with his eyes.

"Face forward, head down" Isabella quickly commanded and Plaything complied. "Did I give you permission to look at me?" she asked.

"Sorry, Goddess," Plaything said.

He waited on all fours, keeping his head down. He had a suffocating feeling that whatever she was about to do to him would be absolute torture. She left him dangling in anticipation. He suddenly felt the twine rope wrap around the base of his balls. The texture of the rope was coarse and harsh on his sensitive scrotum. His heart raced as Isabella wound the twine rope tighter around the base of his balls, eventually tying the rope into a firm knot, leaving his balls purple and swollen. She gave the twine rope a strong tug and an urgent groan escaped from his lips. Isabella then walked in front of him, facing away from him.

"You have permission to look up now," Isabella said.

Plaything lifted his head to see Isabella's perfect, curvy ass in front of his face.

"Crawl, Plaything. Follow me," Isabella ordered.

Isabella walked seductively towards her throne, with Plaything stalking her ass, crawling on his hands and knees. He leered at her perfect backside, the way it was exposed in her tiny G-string. He became entranced by the way the curves of the bottoms of her ass cheeks moved with each step she took. His lust controlled his every reaction and thought. His knees and the palms of his hands scraped and smacked against the harsh floor made of stone as he crawled after his Goddess. As she came to her throne he felt the twine suddenly tug harshly on his entire scrotum, causing a sharp pain to shoot through his balls like an unrelenting bolt of lightning. He yelped and grunted and then collapsed to the ground. Isabella looked back at him and she let out a lengthy, vociferous, wicked laugh.

Isabella sat on her throne as Plaything collected himself and rose back up onto his hands and knees. He looked back to see the twine rope that was tied tightly around his balls. He followed the length of the rope with his eyes. The twine rope was completely stretched out, the opposite end of it secured to a hard point on the lower part of the wall. Isabella had made certain to measure the rope so that it stopped him just shy of her throne.

Plaything stared up at Isabella as she sat upon her throne, her legs crossed and her hair flowing down to her bosom, an absolute queen to be worshipped. Isabella slowly uncrossed her legs and then closed them together. She then unexpectedly removed her panties, pulling them down to below her knees and letting go of them, and then they fell quickly to her ankles. She slowly and provocatively spread her legs, drawing him in, taunting him with her shaved, pink pussy.

"You may sniff," she commanded nonchalantly.

Plaything moved closer to her spread legs. He felt a slight tug on his balls from the twine rope. He brought his nose closer and he inhaled keenly and deeply. He could smell her sex. Her scent blended in with the waft of the heat in the air and the sweat from their bodies, sending him into a state of frenzy. He stretched out his neck in all different directions, trying to pick up a better scent like a dog in heat.

"Would you like to worship your Goddess' pussy?" Isabella asked. He did not respond with words, but merely with a sustained, desperate groan. Isabella picked up her robe from the arm of her throne. Isabella draped her robe over her thigh, covering her pussy with it. She closed her legs and decimated his will with her glare.

"You need to beg. Say 'Please, let slave worship his Goddess' pussy,'" Isabella said.

"Please let slave worship his Goddess' pussy. Oh, please. Please let slave worship his Goddess' pussy. Please let slave worship his Goddess' pussy," he begged over and over again, panting between each plea.

"Yes, you may," Isabella said.

She slowly, meticulously spread her legs. The robe which she had draped in front of herself slid down her thigh and fell to the floor, revealing her lovely pussy to him once again. He continued jerking his neck about and sniffing repeatedly at her scent. Plaything moved in as close to her as he could and he felt the twine rope tug harshly on his balls, causing him to whimper.

"Oh, what's wrong Plaything? Does that hurt?" Isabella asked. "If my pleasure is important to you, you will work hard for me. You will take this pain for my pleasure. And the more pain you take, the more pleasure you give to me."

Plaything moved close. He felt his balls stretch and strain as he struggled to move his tongue close to his Goddess' pussy. Isabella closed her eyes and listened to his moans of struggle and torment build until finally she felt the very tip of his tongue touch her wet lips. Plaything became overwhelmed by the aching in his balls and he drew back for a moment. He struggled again and was able to get in a few more good licks with the tip of his tongue.

"You'll have to work harder to please me, Plaything. Now stretch out those balls and worship my pussy" Isabella commanded.

Plaything groaned as he struggled to get within reach. He moved closer and closer to her until his scrotum stretched out like an overworked rubber band. And then she felt his mouth touch her. The flat surface of his tongue moved in waves as he licked her lips up and down. His tongue explored her folds until it found her throbbing clit. He could actually feel her clit swell and harden, causing his cock to grow and throb inside the steel chastity cage. Her body caused his body to respond. Isabella became achingly, uncontrollably wet as he pleasured her with his dexterous tongue. She relished in his suffering. He whimpered and groaned, enduring the unbearable pain in his stretched out balls as he ate her pussy.

"Your pain, my pleasure," Isabella said as she moaned.

Plaything worked his mouth quickly, picking up moment with each flicker of his tongue. His tongue tickled and vibrated like a drum roll as he labored to please her. Isabella's body wanted him to go deeper, even before her mind knew it, and he instinctively penetrated her pussy with his tongue. He worked his tongue in and out of her in quick, amorous thrusts. He could feel her G-spot as it pushed outward against his tongue. He could hardly believe what he was experiencing. He didn't know a woman's body could react like that, that her body could do that. He could feel her G-spot pulse in waves, causing his own lust and excitement to escalate.

Isabella felt his desperation, his lust, his agony, with every thrust of his tongue. He gave her so much pleasure and was denied any for himself, made to merely suffer, his cock bulging and aching within the chastity cage, his balls stinging from the grip of the twine rope. And she loved how much pleasure he gave to her as he suffered for her. Her eyelids closed. She felt her orgasm build as her G-spot pulsed and her clit throbbed. Her body shook. She screamed out. She saw flashes of light as she came. And then she opened her eyes, her pussy dripping, her head feeling light and free, basking in the afterglow.

Isabella slid out of her throne and untied her Plaything's balls. He urgently grabbed onto his throbbing balls, comforting them. He watched Isabella as she stood with her back to him. She pulled her panties back on, sliding them up her curvaceous thighs. She then turned towards him.

"The price of a session just went up. It will be 25 silver pieces," Isabella said.

She saw the heartbreak in his eyes. He had hoped to have more sessions with her since he had more money to do so. But he did not protest. At that point she had conditioned him into expecting to give her more, to give her whatever she wanted, without questioning her. He reluctantly walked over to his satchel and retrieved the 25 silver pieces he had won from the chariot race. He handed the silver pieces to Isabella and she placed them on the table.

"Plaything, position eleven," Isabella commanded.

Plaything lay flat on his back with his legs extended vertically up in the air. She had him hold the position, his legs straining, as she walked over to the wall and retrieved a set of ankle cuffs. She roughly secured the ankle cuffs upon his ankles and fastened them together.

"Position seven," Isabella ordered.

Plaything struggled onto his feet and placed his hands behind his head. Isabella retrieved a set of nipple clamps with weighted bells attached to them. Plaything felt the bite of the first clamp as she attached it to his right nipple. She then attached the other clamp to his left nipple. She shook both the clamps and the bells lightly chimed, bringing about laughter from her luscious, wicked lips. Then Isabella picked up the 25 silver pieces from the table. She threw the silver pieces across the room, and all 25 of them flew about and rolled around on the floor in all different directions. Plaything surveyed the silver pieces that were scattered all across the room.

"I am displeased with how you presented me with my tribute. Now crawl on your hands and knees and retrieve them in your mouth, one by one, and bring them to me," Isabella ordered.

Plaything got down on his hands and knees. He crawled slowly, struggling with his ankles bound by the ankle cuffs, only able to move his knees a few inches forward at a time. He had to pick up each silver piece with his mouth and fetch them for her like a dog. Isabella picked up her long single tail leather whip and she cracked the whip against Plaything's back.

"Quickly," Isabella commanded.

The bells attached to the clamps jingled as he crawled as fast as he could, hindered by the ankle cuffs. He felt the weight of the bells pull on his burning nipples. The stone floor felt like sandpaper as it scuffed up his knees. She continuously whipped him and he moaned as he retrieved more of the silver pieces and brought them to her.

"Look at you, moaning and crawling," she said as her whip cracked against his back. "Like a foolish, pathetic animal," she added and her whip cracked against his bare back again. "I want you to give me everything, give it all to me," Isabella said as she whipped his back again and again.

Plaything crawled back to her with the final silver piece in his mouth. He dropped the silver piece into her hand and she took it from him. She held the silver piece up in the light, examining it. She then held it out in the palm of her hand, allowing him to look at it.

"This one is rare, a collector's item. It has a serial number beginning with the letter F. It is worth much more than the typical Femininus silver coin. I will be keeping it nonetheless," Isabella said. "I am done with you for tonight, Plaything."

Without warning, Isabella ripped the clamps off of Plaything's nipples and he howled in pain. Plaything fell to the ground on his side. He watched her voluptuous, beautiful ass as she casually sauntered out of the room. He loathed giving so much, without ever obtaining a deeper connection with her. He questioned whether or not he could continue like that, whether or not the relationship that had developed between them was what he even wanted. He wanted to be more than just a financial servant, paying for the occasional session with her. He wanted to belong to her. In that moment, more than ever, he wanted to be her slave.

Isabella sat at her desk in her Council Office, dressed in a black two-button pantsuit, working on various legislative documents, when Servant Stud entered. Servant Stud arrived nude except for his leather collar and steel chastity cage. He greeted Goddess Isabella by kneeling upon the floor.

"Supreme Goddess, the slaves known as Plaything and Pay Pig request council with you," Servant Stud said.

"Send them in," Isabella said.

Plaything and Martin entered the room; Martin dressed in his workshop uniform, Plaything wearing nothing except for his chastity cage and collar. Martin carried a wooden box with him.

"Yes slaves, what is it?" Isabella asked without even looking up at them as she continued to work.

"Well Supreme Goddess Isabella, um," Plaything began. "We wanted to speak with you about a certain matter. There's something we think you may need. Um, well, we have something for you."

"I haven't all day," Isabella interrupted, prompting Martin to step forward to speak.

"Goddess Isabella, we both believe that you suffer from vision problems," Martin said. "And you could benefit from something called corrective eyeglasses."

"Don't be preposterous," Isabella said, looking up from her work.

"Goddess, please give us a few moments to explain," Martin said.

"No, now off with the both of you," Isabella said.

"Goddess, I've brought some pairs of eyeglasses that I have made," Martin said.

Martin carried the box and approached Isabella's desk. He showed her the inside of the box, which contained a dozen pairs of eyeglasses.

"Please, at least try on a few pairs. If they do not work, then it is no loss to you," Martin said.

"Very well," Isabella said, sighing with hesitation.

Martin assisted Isabella with trying on the first pair of eyeglasses. He then held up a papyrus for her to read.

"Does this look clearer?" Martin asked.

"No," Isabella said, shaking her head. "As a matter of fact it looks worse."

Martin assisted Isabella with trying on another pair of glasses. As Isabella studied the papyrus intently, Martin gestured toward Plaything.

"It was actually Daniel here who first noticed you were having vision problems," Martin said.

"Oh, did he now?" Isabella asked and turned to Plaything. "And what exactly was it that you noticed, Plaything?"

"Well Supreme Goddess, um, the other day when you showed me the silver coin and you said the serial number began with the letter F, it actually began with a P," Plaything said. "Then I remembered at the Kink Show you read the label incorrectly on the wine bottle. And I noticed whenever you get your headaches; it's always after you've been reading for a long time."

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers
12