The Dominatrix Order Pt. 03 Ch. 04 - CBT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
160 Followers

"It is your vision problems that are causing the headaches," Martin added. "Your eyes have to strain too much while you are reading."

Isabella studied the papyrus through the eyeglasses.

"Does this look clearer?" Martin asked.

"I believe it does look a bit clearer," Isabella said.

"I think we are getting somewhere. Let's try a few more pairs," Martin said and then shuffled through the box, looking for another pair of eyeglasses. He assisted Isabella with trying on another pair as he explained.

"I visited a neighboring city in which they have recently invented these eyeglasses, as they call them. I completed an apprenticeship there and learned how to make them. And when Daniel told me of your vision problems, I realized that these are precisely what you need, Supreme Goddess," Martin said.

Martin assisted Isabella with trying on the remaining pairs of eyeglasses, having her read the words on the papyrus for each pair. Once they had gone through every pair, Martin procured the ones that she had given the most positive response to, and he slid them on her. Isabella paused, studying the writing on the papyrus.

"Why yes, I do believe I see the writing much more clearly," Isabella said.

Isabella looked at Martin for several moments, with a pensive stare upon her face. She then turned to Servant Stud.

"Servant Stud, call for an immediate summit of the Council of Goddesses. I believe we need to reconsider the Gender Pay Equality Law."

"Yes, Supreme Goddess," Servant Stud said.

"You are all dismissed," Isabella said.

The three slaves headed for the door. Plaything had just reached the doorway when he heard Isabella call for him.

"Oh, Plaything," Isabella said.

"Yes, Supreme Goddess," Plaything said as he turned to face her.

"Make certain to prepare for tomorrow's event," Isabella said and then paused for quite some time.

"What event would that be, Supreme Goddess?" Plaything asked.

"Your Slave Initiation. As of tomorrow, you will no longer be a mere servant. You are accepted as a slave of Femininus," Isabella said.

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess," he excitedly exclaimed.

Plaything scurried towards the door, with a jovial bounce to his step. He halted at the doorway and turned to face her. Isabella cracked a devilish grin, beaming with wickedness, and yet there was a vestige of softness and warmth to that lovely smile of hers.

"Welcome to Femininus, slave," Isabella said.

Daniel could feel the anticipation in the sweltering Femininus air on the day of his Slave Initiation. All of his hopes and fears and desires had finally led him to that moment. He was led to the rickety wooden stage by two lovely young Mistresses named Rachel and Maria. The sizeable stage was slightly elevated and contained a pillory consisting of wooden posts that supported large wooden boards with hinges and with three holes, used for securing a slave's neck and wrists. Daniel was nude except for his leather collar; a vulnerable young plaything, about to be tortured beyond belief. Isabella waited on the stage, wearing her sheer white gown with the low cut deep V neck and thigh-high slits on the sides. A small audience of Mistresses and slaves had congregated by the stage. Isabella approached Daniel and he immediately, instinctively fell to his knees before his Goddess.

"Plaything, are you prepared to accept your place as a slave of The Dominatrix Order of Femininus? Are you prepared to serve, to worship, and to obey the Goddesses and Mistresses of Femininus?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, Supreme Goddess Isabella," Plaything said. "And I am especially prepared to obey you, my Goddess."

Daniel paused a moment. He thought of all he had given over those past several months, all he had experienced and endured and hoped for. And he thought of all he had longed for over those past couple of years, how desperately he had desired Isabella throughout that painfully long amount of time. Then with great ardor and earnestness, he proposed his question.

"May I serve as your personal slave, Goddess Isabella? Will you have me?" his voice broke.

Something gave way inside of Isabella. She was uncertain what she felt precisely, but she felt something towards Plaything. There was a part of her that wanted to claim him as her slave, yet she realized that because of her confusion and fear, she most likely never would. She hated him. She hated herself. She knew that to lead him on any further would be such a deeply felt torture for him, a torture that even she could not inflict upon someone. She knew she had to let him go.

"Plaything, the session we had the night before last will be our final session. I am terminating with you. I will not be your Mistress. You will not be my slave. This is my final decision on the matter," Isabella said.

"Please Goddess, but why?" Daniel asked, his voice quavering with panic.

"I simply don't trust shy, romantic boys. I can no longer afford to" Isabella said.

"Please give me a chance. You are the perfect Mistress for me," Daniel said.

"I know what is best for you. You need a Mistress who possesses a certain kindness to her. You will find no kindness in me. That was lost to me long ago," Isabella said, looking off into the distance.

"Please Goddess, I need to serve you. It's what I need," Daniel pleaded.

"Is that why you came here to Femininus, to serve your own needs? I thought you came here to serve a Mistress, to truly serve a Mistress, to give yourself to her fully. I can no longer accept someone fully. This wasn't about you getting to serve me in particular. This was an endurance test. It was about you proving yourself, that you could be a slave of Femininus. And you have done just that," Isabella said.

Isabella studied his face, a face full of innocence and passion; yet it was changing right before her very own eyes, maturing and strengthening, but appearing more jaded. She became quite concerned for him, choosing her words carefully.

"You must accept that you will not be my personal slave. Given this news, I think it is best if I give you time to reconsider whether or not you still want to serve here in Femininus. If you no longer wish to, it is quite understandable," Isabella said.

"I've had months, no I've had years to consider it. This is what I want," Daniel said.

"Are you for certain? Once you are marked, it is a mark you shall bear for the rest of your days," Isabella said.

"This is where I wish to remain for the rest of my days. To be a slave of Femininus, that is what I wish to be for the rest of my days," Daniel said.

"Very well," Isabella said.

Isabella nodded towards Rachel and Maria, and the two Mistresses led Daniel to the pillory. He was made to stand at the pillory and bend over forward at the waist. They placed the boards of the pillory around his neck and wrists, restraining the nude Plaything. After some time, Plaything saw Isabella approach and his heart thudded against his ribcage. She held a branding iron, the tip of which faintly glowed, radiating a menacing red hue. Isabella watched him as every muscle in his toned arms and legs tightened in anticipation.

"And now, in accordance with the Council of Goddesses, and with every woman's right to claim a man as her property, you shall be marked as a slave of Femininus," Isabella said.

Isabella pressed the tip of the branding iron down onto the bare skin of his hip. The branding iron seared his tender flesh. The initial and immediate rush of heat surged through his skin. The pain was so intense that it was the entirety of his existence in that moment. He desperately, urgently just needed to alleviate the pain more than anything. The burning agony throbbed and surged unrelentingly, bringing him to tears, leaving him a sobbing, drooling mess.

Isabella watched his body convulse as the boards of the pillory creaked. Her ears absorbed his screams, as she savored each guttural, blood-curdling shriek that emitted from him. He babbled incoherently through his screams, gurgling as he salivated uncontrollably. His body sweated and twitched and jerked around violently, begging for the pain to stop. As she watched him suffer, a manic, feverish lust consumed her, accompanied by a euphoric rush of adrenaline. She relished in that moment, inflicting such unspeakable pain upon him, knowing that no one ever had or ever would again inflict such intense pain upon him, knowing that she was the most sadistic Mistress of all.

Daniel faded in and out of consciousness, finally regaining his senses. The faint smell of burnt flesh permeated the air as he awoke. The horrendous pain in the flesh of his hip continued to throb. He had been let loose from the pillory and lay on his side upon the wooden floor of the stage. Isabella hovered over him. He struggled to push himself up off the ground and he stood upon his knees, looking up at her. It was the first time he had really held her gaze; and it was the first time she noticed those ocean blue eyes of his. Daniel twisted his neck around and looked down at his hip and he saw that he had been permanently branded with a number. The number read S138. Isabella stared at his marking as well, an expression of deep pleasure appearing upon her face.

"This is your number, S138. And from this moment forward, it is your name as well. It is the number given to you, and given to you alone. No slave has been given this number before, nor shall any slave be given this number in the future. You are no longer Daniel. From this moment forward, you are Slave S138, or simply just Slave 138" Isabella said.

Daniel continued to stare at the marking. He held his gaze for quite some time, before his eyes once again looked upwards to his Goddess.

"Please Goddess Isabella, please reconsider me," Daniel pleaded.

"I have already explained myself to you, Slave 138. And besides, I haven't the time to take on another slave, I haven't the room in my stable, but for maybe one more, and I already have my eyes on a potential new slave," Isabella said.

Then Isabella pointed toward a slave who stood off in the distance, too far off to be able to hear what she said. He was a very fit slave with beautiful golden blonde hair. He was completely naked, with a thick black leather collar secured around his neck. And he had the number S150 permanently branded on his hip. Isabella leered at the new slave as she spoke.

"He is a brand new slave who has just arrived here in Femininus. I have decided to choose him as my personal slave. Yes, I believe next time we have all of the new slaves present on stage for inspection, I shall choose him then," Isabella said as she continued staring at Slave 150. "His hair is so beautiful; I just couldn't stand to see it shaved off. I haven't decided what I shall call him yet, but I'm leaning towards 'Blondie'."

She looked into Daniel's ocean blue eyes as they overflowed with tears. She placed her delicate fingertips underneath his chin and lifted his head up.

"Just because you were not chosen by me is no reason to despair. There may be hope for you yet," Isabella said. "As a matter of fact, I have been corresponding with a new Mistress who is planning on joining the Dominatrix Order. She shall arrive in a few days. Her name is Nadia, and she has expressed in her letters that she is coming here in hopes that she will find her slave boy," Isabella said.

Daniel did go on to serve Nadia and become her Slave boy. He found in Nadia a Mistress who was sensual and yet strict, who was kind and yet sadistic, a Mistress who the depths of her kindness matched the depths of her cruelty. Nadia only ever called Daniel by the name Slave boy. Daniel brought Nadia fresh roses every day. And each time Daniel presented the roses to Nadia, he would say "All for you, my Mistress." Nadia eventually trusted Daniel enough to share everything with him, even her deepest secret; that she was the missing Imperium slave. Daniel worshipped and adored Nadia and he shared most everything with her, except for one thing; he worshipped and adored Isabella as well.

Daniel realized that even though he did not get to serve as Isabella's slave, the time he spent with her still held significance for him. Sometimes in life, one can give one hundred percent to a person; give that person all of the love he has to give, only to never receive that person's love and acceptance in return. Isabella prepared him for the day in which he would find the right Mistress, Isabella prepared him for Nadia.

Daniel's time with Nadia shaped and transformed him just as his time with Isabella had. And enough time passed that he truly felt that he was no longer Daniel. He was given the name Daniel at birth. He was given the name Plaything by Isabella. He was given the name Slave 138 by the Goddesses and Mistresses of Femininus. But deep down he knew; he was Slave boy all along.

THE END

Slave Boy will return in The Dominatrix Order 4: After Care

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
160 Followers
12