The Dominatrix Order Pt. 05 Ch. 04

Story Info
Conclusion Book 5
2k words
4.37
11.1k
3

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

Nadia leaned back and relaxed. Chris placed his nose up to her foot and sniffed at it like a dog in heat. He knew that he was supposed to be repelled by the smell of her feet, but he found their aroma intoxicating; their sweaty, pungent odor aroused him. Her feet had those feminine angles and curves to them that he found so completely desirable and irresistible. He planted a gentle kiss on the top of her foot, and Nadia lit up, feeling his servitude and adoration. It was the first time Nadia had experienced having a slave kiss her foot, and she reveled in the absolute power dynamic, of him only being worthy of kissing the dirtiest, lowest part of her.

He kissed the tops of her feet. He began with gentle, slow kisses, which soon escalated into deep, primal, passionate licks from his tongue. He kissed the sides of her feet. He sucked on her toes and licked her heels like an obedient pet. He licked and sucked her toes one by one, delicately taking each of her tiny toes into his mouth, and sucking.

Nadia delighted in having him curled up, kneeling before her, so wrapped up in her that kissing her feet was one of the greatest thrills he had ever experienced, and his greatest honor. It made her pussy uncontrollably wet, having a subservient sissy slave on the ground, worshipping her feet with such complete and utter devotion. He was a hungry, addicted beast, kissing and sucking and lapping away at her feet. She loved the attention she received from her innocent little sissy. She wondered what else she could make him do.

"Sissy, roll over onto your back," Nadia commanded.

Chris complied, rolling over and lying on his back on the ground. He soon found himself with his face beneath her foot. The bottoms of her feet were absolutely filthy, after having walked around outside on her bare feet for so long. He kissed and licked her filthy soles, lapping away with primal urgency. It turned her on to transform him into such a lowly creature, to have him lick the grime and filth from the bottoms of her feet. He debased himself for her pleasure. He was literally beneath her feet.

"Clean my feet," Nadia commanded.

He held his tongue out and she used him to clean her dirty feet. She brushed her foot back and forth against his tongue, wiping the dirt off her feet as though she were using a doormat. It was so degrading for him, having to lick the dirt off the bottoms of her feet. As he writhed around uncontrollably beneath her feet, his dress shifted upwards, revealing his white cotton panties. His cock stuck straight up inside his panties and Nadia watched it twitch uncontrollably underneath the cotton fabric. He humped at the air. He was in heat.

"Be a good sissy. Lick them clean for me," Nadia teased.

Chris licked the bottom of her right foot as she used her left foot to tease his stiff prick. She rubbed her foot against the crotch of his panties, driving him wild. She felt his prick twitch and pulse against the bottom of her foot. She then withdrew her foot from him.

"Now, the other," Nadia casually commanded him.

Nadia then smothered his face with her left foot and he obediently began licking away. As he licked the bottom of her left foot clean, he hoped more than anything that she would start teasing his cock again with her other foot. Finally, he felt that absolutely euphoric feeling of her touch, as her toes rubbed and tickled his excited member for only a few brief moments, and then she stopped.

"That is all you get for today. Go deliver my letter. Now, off with you," Nadia said, slapping her foot against his cheek.

Chris rose to his feet, pulling down his dress in an attempt to conceal the glaring erection in his panties. He stalled for several moments, wanting more foot worship, wanting more teasing, wanting more of her. But he instead obediently rushed away to deliver the letter for her, his poor cock aching all the way to Femininus.

And so several times a week, Nadia would allow Chris to worship her feet. And in exchange, he would deliver another letter to Isabella. Nadia wrote to Isabella, claiming to be from the city of Spero. In her letters, she expressed her wishes to live in the city of Femininus and to be trained as a Dominatrix. Isabella replied, letting Nadia know that she would be most welcome there. Nadia knew of Femininus' agreement that they were to never harbor any escaped slaves from Imperium. And Nadia knew that Callisto was right, that she couldn't just walk nude into another city and claim to be a Mistress.

The next day, Nadia and Chris convened in their usual meeting spot. Chris wore a short white summer dress that flowed downward and stopped at the tops of his skinny thighs. Nadia stood nude and she flirtatiously stretched her arms upward, arching her back and pushing her petite breasts outward as Chris approached. She then relaxed her arms, placing her right hand on her bare hip.

"Sissy, there is something else I need from you. I really need your help. I need you to give me your dress," Nadia said, gesturing to his dress as the bottom of it blew about in the wind.

"Miss Nadia, I am terribly sorry, but I cannot help you with this. I cannot return without my dress. I would get into terrible trouble with my Mistresses," Chris replied, nervously running his hands over the dress.

"You have done so much for me, and I am truly grateful to you. I hate to ask, but there is no other way. They don't export clothing from here, so I cannot simply steal a dress from the shipping docks. And you are so close to my size. If you look at the dress, you will realize as I have, that it would fit me perfectly," Nadia said, batting her eyelashes at him. "Please Chris, you are my only hope."

"I want to Miss Nadia. I want to help you, of course I do deep down inside. I am just afraid of the consequences," Chris said, pensively furrowing his brow.

"Well, I want to give you a special treat today, my lovely sissy. Afterwards, you can decide if you wish to help me," Nadia said, and then seductively positioned her tight, sexy ass on the tree stump behind her.

Nadia extended her leg outwards and snapped her fingers, pointing to her beautiful, delicate foot. Chris dashed over to her and knelt on the ground before her, taking her foot in his hand. He began fervently kissing and sucking her heel. Before he knew it, he was positioned on his back on the ground, sniffing and licking the bottoms of her pungent, filthy feet once again.

Nadia smothered his face with her left foot as she glided her right foot along his bare leg. She managed to grip the hem of his dress using her toes and she lifted the bottom of his dress up, revealing his white cotton bikini style panties to her. She saw that his prick had already reached its peak hardness from the excitement of kissing her feet. She began rubbing and teasing his cock with her right foot as he continued to obediently worship her left.

"Do you want to take off your panties?" Nadia asked, teasing her foot against the bulge in his white cotton panties.

"Yes, please," he said, his voice muffled beneath her lovely foot.

Chris continued to lick the bottom of her foot as he pulled his panties down, exposing his stiff, purple prick to the warm air. Nadia became wildly aroused, seeing his animalistic lust on display. His cock certainly wasn't the longest she had seen, but she was quite impressed by its girth as well as by its state of hardness. She rubbed her right foot in circles against the head of his excited prick. She could feel his precum leaking out onto the bottom of her foot, dripping in desperate abundance. She then withdrew her right foot from his prick and positioned it right on top of his face.

"Clean your filthy mess off of my foot," Nadia commanded.

He was slightly disgusted with himself as he licked his own salty, sweet precum off of her foot, but the degrading act only managed to turn him on even further. He eagerly lapped away until he had cleaned up every last drop of precum from her foot.

What Nadia did next was absolute heaven for him. She placed both of her feet at the sides of his stiff member and she brought her feet together, lightly squeezing his cock between them. She then rubbed her smooth, soft feet up and down his shaft and against his throbbing, swollen, purple head. His cock became slick with precum and her feet moved quickly, sliding against his sleek cock with finesse. Nadia's pussy ached and gushed as she witnessed and felt his adoration for her. His moans of delight escalated into bellows of absolute pleasure. She picked up the momentum, stroking her feet up and down the length of his cock at a frenetic pace. His eyes widened and then his eyelashes fluttered as he felt his orgasm build. He screamed out and his body convulsed as his cock spat out his thick white cum and it poured from the head of his cock in waves. His cock dribbled a thick, virile amount of cum all over the tops of Nadia's feet.

"Mm, now you must clean up your mess like a good little sissy," Nadia said, each syllable she spoke a quavering moan of delight.

Chris sat up on his knees, catching his breath. He gazed at the small pools of cum that sat on top of Nadia's feet and watched as the cum dripped down the sides of them. He braced himself and then he licked the disgusting mess from her feet. He felt beyond degraded, having to lick up his own cum. He gagged a few times at the beginning, but soon loved the feeling of being so beneath her. And Nadia savored the look of devotion and adoration in his innocent eyes as he licked his cum from her feet.

The next morning, Nadia dressed in her new short white summer dress and stood at the entrance to the cave and she watched the sun rise. She took the first step towards Femininus. Nadia gazed at the crimson horizon. And she felt free.

Nadia arrived at the massive stone wall that surrounded The Order of Femininus. Nadia approached the steel doors of the city and she rang the bell. The steel doors creaked and roared as they slowly opened. She saw the heart of the city before her.

A woman named Isabella greeted Nadia. Isabella's tall frame was commanding yet delicate, accentuated by her shapely breasts and hips. She had exotic, piercing bright green eyes. And her long hair flowed in blonde waves and curls. She possessed a worldly quality about her at her forty two years of age, and yet her skin was still pristine and smooth. She wore a flowing white gown with a low cut deep V neck that revealed a great deal of her voluminous cleavage. And the thigh-high slits on the sides of her gown flashed her curvaceous thighs with each step she took.

Isabella was accompanied by two well-built men. Both men were nude. One of them wore a restrictive, steel chastity cage on his penis. The other did not and when he saw Nadia his cock hardened at the sight of this beautiful new Mistress. Nadia took notice of his state of arousal. Shyness overcame her and she blushed.

And after everything Nadia had been through, after all that she had endured, as Isabella spoke to her, Isabella's words were the most beautiful that Nadia had ever heard.

"Welcome to Femininus."

THE END

Isabella will return in The Dominatrix Order 6: Mistresses Trump Men

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers