The Domme Next Door Pt. 06

Story Info
Alison enjoys Bill and Samantha.
4.3k words
4.64
9k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
267 Followers

I apologize for the long delay since the last chapter. However, I enjoy writing stories for Literotica, so expect more from me at a slower pace.

This story contains lesbian, male submission, female domination, female submission, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story. If you're looking for a lot of detail about sexual acts, this is not the story you're looking for.

This story is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Characters:

Bill, 65, Retired, Widower. Diane is his deceased wife. He has discovered that he likes being submissive.

Alison, 62, Single, Primary Care Doctor, and Next-door Neighbor. Has been a close friend of Bill and his family for decades. She is a dominatrix.

Betty, 42, Single, Head nurse at Alison's practice. She is a switch who has served Alison for years.

Bill and Diane's adult kids. - Jenny (Eldest), Anne (Middle Child), and Randy. They consider Alison their aunt. All are married with kids.

Samantha, 54, Widow. Alison's neighbor on the other side. She is discovering she is a switch that leans submissive.

=======

Bill woke up in the middle of the night thinking he was the world's luckiest guy. He was lying naked on his back with his lover and Dominatrix, Alison's nude body embracing him on one side, and his neighbor with benefits, Samantha's nude body, curled against his other side. They were sleeping deeply next to him.

He thought, "This is wonderful," and then realized what woke him up was that he needed to pee. He thought, "Shit, how am I going to get from the middle of this naked MILF sandwich without waking them?"

He slowly turned onto his side and was able to carefully extract himself without disturbing their sleep.

When he returned to bed, he carefully lay down between Alison and Samantha and thought he had been successful in not disturbing them. They didn't wake up, but somehow their bodies knew he had left and come back. Each woman rolled against his body, trapping his arms between his sides and their chests. They put their thighs over his thigh, wrapped their leg under his ankles, and put an arm across his chest. He wasn't going anywhere. He was glad he had already emptied his bladder. He fell back to sleep, content with being controlled by the two women.

He woke up much later than usual to the sound of giggling. He sensed that his arms were stretched out to either side towards the head of the bed. He tried to move him, but they were restrained. He tried to move his feet up and quickly realized his feet were bound together and tied to the foot of the bed. The giggling got louder.

He opened his eyes, and Alison and Samantha stood at the foot of the bed.

Alison saw his open eyes and said, "I didn't think we'd get away with restraining you without waking you up. Now we get to have some morning fun with your morning wood."

Samantha reached out to his cock and slipped on a tight cock ring. Alison then installed a ball stretcher to push his balls down that had a separate strap to separate his balls.

Samantha said, "We need you to last for both of us, so between the cock ring to keep you hard and the ball stretcher to keep you from coming, we should have our fun first."

Alison attached a leash to the ring on the strap between his balls and said, "You will let us know if you are about to come before us, so we can pull down on your balls to delay your orgasm. You will get one. However, you need to be a gentleman and let us ladies go first."

Bill replied, "I have no problems with ladies first. It's the way things should be."

Alison leaned over his face and said, "You are a catch, Bill." She then kissed him passionately. Her tongue drove between his lips. Bill responded enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, Samantha climbed onto Bill and lowered his pussy onto his hard dick. She slowly rocked her body back and forth. Bill responded as his hips matched her motions.

Samantha's breathing increased, and she screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She roared as she was hit with an intensely pleasurable orgasm.

As Samantha came down from her high, Alison released Bill's arm restraints.

Samantha climbed off Bill and said, "Mistress, with your permission, I'd like to shower and then make breakfast."

Alison replied, "Thank you, Samantha. That would be nice. We won't be down for a while."

After Samantha left, Alison removed the restraints on his legs and the ball stretcher and cock ring.

Alison kissed him and said, "I love you, Bill."

"I love you, Alison."

She leaned in and kissed Joe. Joe responded. Their kisses drown them in sensual bliss.

She broke the kiss and climbed up on him. She lowered her pussy onto his hard clock.

Their lovemaking that morning was not the frenzy it had been the previous day. They took their time. There was a quiet but intense passion in their slow lovemaking.

Their hands were unhurried as they roamed across each other's nude bodies, seeking to give each other as much pleasure as possible.

Alison's body began to spasm. It was not the powerful, rushed contractions of her usual climax. She felt slow and deep waves of prolonged pleasure. Bill's body joined in the sensation of a mutual orgasm. It rolled on and on until it peaked, and the feelings receded.

Alison collapsed onto Bill's chest. They lightly kissed each other as the sensations receded even further into memory. They moved their hands lightly across each other's bodies. Eventually, Bill's cock softened and slipped out of Alison's pussy.

Alison rolled off Bill and cuddled against him. They fell back asleep.

Not much later, they were awoken by Samantha's yell, "Breakfast is ready!"

They stubbled naked out of bed and down to the kitchen. Samantha was nude, except for a kitchen apron. She placed serving plates of warm French toast and Bacon on the table. Each place had a glass of orange juice and coffee.

Samantha saw the two naked people and said, "I can't be the only one with an Apron." She removed her Apron.

A naked three-way hug ensued.

They sat down and plunged right into the meal.

When they had finished, Alison said, "That was an excellent breakfast, Samantha. As a reward, you get to pick what happens to Bill next."

Samantha replied, "I want to put Icy Hot on Bill's cock and see how he reacts."

Alison observed that Bill slumped as he heard Samantha's words. His face went from a bright smile to a look of depression.

Alison said, "Okay, that's what you'll get. The two of you go down into the dungeon Medical Exam room. Samantha put Bill in the Medical Exam room with his legs in the stirrups. Bind him to the chair. Go now. I will be along in a few minutes."

Samantha responded with a smile, "Yes, Ma'am."

Bill muttered a barely audible, "Yes, Mistress."

When they got to the Medical Exam room, Samantha directed Bill to climb into the examination chair and strapped him into the chair with his legs bound to the stirrups. She liked seeing Bill bound nude to the exam chair, with his cock and balls available for play.

Samantha saw that Bill seemed a little down. "What's the matter, neighbor?"

Bill responded, "I was hoping we just make love when you got to pick."

Samantha touched Bill's cock and said, "Oh, this will be fun for me. I will enjoy seeing the effects of Icy Hot on your cock."

Just then, Alison came down the stairs, still nude, carrying a bowl.

Samantha said, "Mistress, Bill is ready for his icy hot."

Alison said, "Actually, Samantha, we aren't ready yet. Samantha, lay your torso on Bill's chest so your nipples touch his. Put your legs outside of his."

Samantha gasped, "What? But Mistress, I thought this scene was just for Bill."

Alison replied, "Only I determine what is proper in a scene. Now do as I told you!"

Samantha climbed up on Bill as directed, and Alison strapped her to Bill.

Alison said, "Samantha, this will be a lesson for you. Number one, you are not allowed to proscribe punishments to Bill or any other person who serves me. If you had chosen something pleasant for Bill, you'd have had the same experience. However, you choose pain for Bill. Therefore, you will get a higher pain. The second lesson for you and Bill is that I keep my promises. I told you to pick Bill's next experience, so that will be Bill's next experience."

Alison pulled out vinyl exam gloves and put them on.

Alison pulled out a large tube of icy hot and smeared it on Bill's cock, and said, "Sorry, Bill. I thought that Samantha would pick something fun. You'll have an unpleasant time, but I will reward you later."

Bill was already moaning from the Icy Hot. "It burns." He whimpered.

Alison turned her attention to the nude Samantha. "Well, my pet, you will experience something much worse than Bill."

She pulled two peeled ginger roots from out of the bowl.

"I've heard ginger root is more painful than Icy Hot."

Samantha pleated, "Oh, Mistress, please no."

Alison stroked Samantha's ass, "Darling, this will help you remember today's lessons."

Alison worked the two ginger roots into Samantha's pussy and ass. She then smeared a generous amount of Icy Hot on her pussy lips and around her pucker hole.

Alison explained, "The pain will start slowly. When I get back from my shower, you will be crying."

As Alison left the room, her pussy tingled in pleasure as she reacted to the sound of Bill's and Samantha's moans increasing from the pain. "I am such a sadist. I love other's sexual pain."

After Alison showered, she watched on the monitor as Bill and Samantha squirmed due to the burn.

About twenty minutes after she had left. Alison returned to the dungeon with a cartoon of buttermilk, a washcloth, and a turkey baster.

Samantha and Bill were still moaning in pain.

Alison poured some buttermilk onto the washcloth and cleaned Bill's cock. "This buttermilk will pull the oil from Icy Hot off you and relieve the pain."

Bill felt immediate relief as the buttermilk cleaned the icy hot off his cock. Bill's moans lessened as his cock became Icy Hot free.

Alison put some wide straps under Samantha's hips, waists, and shoulders that were attached to a frame hanging halfway from the ceiling. She then unbound Samantha from Bill and put additional straps under Samantha's thighs, ankles, elbows, and wrists. She bound Samantha tightly to the straps. She pushed a button, and Samantha lifted a foot.

Alison rolled the exam chair that Bill was bound to out from under Samantha. She quickly released Bill from the chair. Once Bill was out of the chair, Samantha was lowered so that her pussy was at the same height as Bill's cock.

Alison asked, "Bill, what should happen to Samantha next?"

Bill replied, "Get the ginger out of her pussy and ass."

Alison smiled and said, "I'm glad you listened and did not ask for Samantha to be punished." However, she noticed the lack of the use of Mistress in addressing her. "Good," she thought, "That gives me a reason for punishing Bill next."

Alison removed the ginger root and used the turkey baster to inject buttermilk into her pussy and ass to relieve the pain.

As the pain subsided, Samantha said, "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Once the effect of the ginger root was negated, Alison Said, "You're not out of the woods yet, Samantha. Bill, grab the Icy Hot and make sure her pussy and ass are filled with Icy Hot. Be sure to spread it around her pussy and ass. Don't forget her clit."

Samantha cried out, "Oh, Please, no Mistress."

Bill grabbed the icy hot and squeezed it into Samantha's ass. He felt his cock becoming hard. He thought, "I like doing this to Samantha."

Alison noticed his hard-on and smiled, "I think Bill is enjoying causing you the pain you wanted to cause him."

Samantha sobbed, "I am sorry, Bill."

Alison said, "Samantha, the Icy Hot will remain in you until you get Bill to come. We'll first try his cock in your mouth. If he comes and you don't swallow it all, we'll start over. Bill get in front of Samantha and hold her head up to make it easier for her."

Samantha was already moaning in pain as Alison finished talking. Bill moved to Alison's head and lifted it so that she was able to swallow Bill's cock.

Alison added, "Samantha, you have two minutes to make Bill come. Bill, you won't like what happens next if you don't come."

Samantha plunged her mouth down Bill's cock and started sucking as hard as she could. Bill began thrusting in and out.

Bill exclaimed, "She's sucking so hard, I'm afraid my cock will come off."

Alison laughed. However, she noticed Bill did not use Mistress this second time when addressing her. She thought, "That gives me even more reason for what happens next."

Samantha alternated between sucking and using her tongue all over his cock. She tried to ignore the growing burn in her pussy and ass.

Bill's breathing began to quicken, but before he reached his climax, Alison said, "Time's up. Bill, pull out."

Alison instructed, "Bill, you are to fuck Samantha until you both come."

Bill complained, "But Alison, she's got Icy Hot in her pussy. It's going to burn to put my cock in her."

Alison replied, "So make sure you both come quickly. Oh, and by the way, you forgot to call me Mistress now three times. Your lack of respect caused this punishment for you."

Bill said, "Shit." And then added, "Sorry, Mistress."

Bill positioned himself between Samantha's legs. He looked down at her butt and back as his cock entered her cunt. He was surprised that Samantha's channel was well-lubed. He had thought that the Icy Hot would have dried her, but the opposite was true. He felt the Icy Hot affecting his cock as the sensation turned from cold to burning. He started to thrust into her.

Alison stepped up behind him and pressed her breasts into his back. She reached around and teased his nipples.

He knew the only way out was through the pain. He put his hands on either side of suspended Samantha's hips and rocked them back and forth to increase the power of his thrusts. The fact that Samantha was suspended made controlling how her body moved easy.

He started to thrust harder, which increased the Icy Hot effect on his clock. It was really burning now, but surprisingly that increased his lust.

He and Samantha were moaning loudly as the mixture of pleasure and pain pushed their arousal higher.

Alison said, "Come on, my two pets. Come for me. Entertain me with a massive orgasm."

That was all it took. Bill and Samantha were launched into massive orgasms. Their sounds were a unique mixture resulting from the extreme pleasure and intense burning.

While the orgasm was massive, it did not last long.

Alison stepped back from Bill and said, "Bill, use the hoist to lower Samantha to the floor and then release her from her bonds. Then you two go to my Master Bedroom shower and use the buttermilk to remove the icy hot. When you have relief, help each other finish the shower and then run home naked - yes, you can use the backyard gates. Once home, get dressed in some of your nicer clothes as we will see the play this afternoon. Samantha, you are to wear a skirt or dress. We'll go out to dinner afterward. Have your lunch before you come back here. Okay, my loves?"

Bill and Samantha both replied with "Yes, Ma'am." Bill grabbed the buttermilk container as he and Samantha headed upstairs.

Bill and Samantha both replied with "Yes, Ma'am." Bill grabbed the buttermilks as he and Samantha headed upstairs.

It did not take long for the buttermilk to neutralize the Icy Hot.

Samantha said, "Oh Bill, I am so sorry for making you experience Icy Hot twice."

Bill replied, "Just fucking you would have been much more fun."

Then they soaped each other's bodies paying attention to the more sensual areas.

Samantha said, "Mistress did tell us to get some relief. Fuck me, Bill."

Just then, a naked Alison stepped into the shower. She said, "If anyone's getting fucked it is going to be me. Samantha, help Bill hold me up."

She put her hand behind Bill's neck and then leaped up so that her pussy was above his cock. Bill put his hands on her butt to hold her up. Samantha's put her hands on Alison's butt checks and then used her tongue to rim Alison.

Within minutes Alison and Bill came. As their orgasm receded, Bill let Alison softly down.

After toweling each other down, Alison said, "Samantha and Bill, Be back here exactly at 12:30 pm."

Bill said, "But Alison, the show isn't until 2 pm."

She slapped them each hard on their naked butts, then grabbed a hand to draw them into a sloppy three-way kiss. Alison said, "I know. Now be off you two. Let yourselves in when you get here, and come to my bathroom."

They got back exactly on time. Bill wore slacks, a dress shirt, a jacket, and dress shoes. Samantha wore a dark purple knee-length dress with ample cleavage, black stockings, and black strappy heels.

Alison was drying her hair with a towel wrapped around her body. "You both look marvelous."

She dropped her towel, leaving her completely nude, and said, "Bill, you know your position."

Bill got on his knees, facing Alison. She lowered her Pussy onto his upturned face.

Alison said, "I love my new seat. Now, slowly make me come, Bill. Samantha, finish drying my hair."

Bill eagerly started licking, kissing, and sucking on Alison's pussy.

As Alison started on makeup, she said. "Bill, you may massage my breasts."

Once his arms curled around her thighs to reach her breasts, He grabbed them and repeatedly squeezed them.

"Now, Bill, softly."

Bill replied with a muffled, "Yes, Mistress."

Samantha said, "Your hair is finished, Mistress."

Alison replied, "Good, finish my makeup so I can enjoy Bill's efforts and have a satisfying orgasm."

It did not take long before Alison got what she wanted, a pleasant, satisfying orgasm.

"You may stop now, Bill," said Alison when she came off her high.

Alison looked at her makeup and said, "Well done, Samantha. Especially since I was moving around some when I came."

Alison put on a black corset with removable cups and straps for stockings. She put on black stockings and high heels. Over it all, she put on a knee-length dress.

She looked at Samantha and said, "Pull the hem of your dress up above your waist."

Samantha did so, revealing a black thong.

"Samantha, did I tell you to wear a thong?"

"No, Mistress."

"Then remove it."

"Yes, Mistress." Samantha quickly pulled the thong down her legs and kicked it off.

Alison picked up the thong and said. "I think this is my size." and slipped it onto herself.

"Samantha, whenever you wear a dress or skirt, you will go commando unless it's that time of the month."

Samantha replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Bill, on my bed stand is a strap-on harness. Get it."

Bill got it and handed it to Alison.

Alison said, "This has a plug for Samantha's butt and a dildo for her pussy. Bill, insert them into Samantha and then tighten the rest of the harness in her."

Once it was on, Alison said, "Let me demonstrate it for you." She held a remote, and the butt plug and the dildo started to Vibrate.

"You may drop your dress now, Samantha. Bill, drop your pants to your knees.

Once he did, Alison said, "Samantha, in the top drawer of my bed stand, you'll find some things for Bill to wear."

Samantha came back with a butt plug and a wide cock ring.

Alison directed, "Put them on Bill."

Once Samantha had them on Bill, Alison pushed a different button on her remote. Bill felt a vibration in his butt and on his cock. Then Alison pushed an additional button, and Bill and Alison yelped from the shock they got from the butt plugs and the other devices.

Howardw41
Howardw41
267 Followers
12