The Domme Next Door Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison said, "That's to keep you from misbehaving." and then she laughed. "Pull up your pants. It's time to go. Do you have the tickets, Bill?"

"Yes."

"Great. I'm driving. Leave your cell phones here."

They handed their cell phones to Alison and she put them on a table in the garage.

They arrived in plenty of time to see the show. Alison pushed the vibrator button only once during intermission.

When they drove to the restaurant after the show, Alison parked behind some trees in the far corner of the parking lot. Bill knew something was up. They had a great conversation at dinner, only interrupted by an occasional shock or vibration. Alison was having some fun at their expense.

Late that evening, they walked in the dark to the far corner ogle the parking lot. Alison opened the trunk of her car and pulled out two collars. She handed the smaller one to Samantha and the larger to Bill and said, "Both of you put these on."

The collars had four large rings equally spaced around them.

"Bill, how should your collars be attached to each other, front to front, back to back, or front to back?"

"Whatever pleases you the most, Mistress."

"Oh, Bill, you are a keeper. It will be your back to Samantha's front."

She produced a short chain and connected their collars so that Bill stood in from of Samantha.

"Now, remove the other person's clothes."

Samantha standing behind Bill was able to remove Bill's clothes quickly. She used her feet to remove his shoes. Bill had more difficulty reaching behind himself to pull Samantha's dress down. Eventually, he got it off. Her stockings and heels were much more manageable. Alison giggled, watching him struggle.

Now there were standing naked in the restaurant parking lot with their collars chained together. They still had their vibrators and shockers on.

Alison then put a belt around Samantha's waist and another around Bill's. She then attached straps to each other so that they could not twist.

Alison said, "Climb into the trunk."

Bill spoke, "Samaritan, jump up on my back, and you can ride me into the trunk. The belts will ride up, so this will work."

She replied, "I'd rather ride your cock, but I think your idea is best for getting in the trunk."

Alison laughed again as they awkwardly climbed in.

Alison said, "Now, each of you pick a number between one and ten."

Bill said six, and Samaritan said eight.

Alison laughed, "One of you should have picked a lower number. The lowest number, six, is the number of seconds for each shock or vibration event, and the higher number, eight, is the time between each experience. However, if after ten minutes, the cock ring senses that Bill is hard, then there will be no shocks. However, if his cock goes soft, like after he comes, then the shocks will start."

With that, she laughed and slammed the trunk on them.

Bill said, "Alison really has a thing about putting naked people in her trunk. At least I don't have a humbler on this time."

A speaker squawked, "Yes, Bill, I get wet thinking about naked people in my trunk."

Samantha reached around Bill and began stroking his cock. She said, "I will keep it hard, but you are not coming."

Bill replied, "I am totally fine with that. I don't want to feel that shock again."

Samantha was successful, and all they got was six seconds of vibration with an eight-second rest each time for the entire trip.

The speaker squawked again near the end of the drive, "Samantha, you done a great job avoiding the shock." Then there was a long pause. "Samantha, your daughter's car is in your drive. Were you expecting her?"

Samantha replied, "No. I wonder why she is home from college."

Alison pulled into her garage, and there were no games this time. She immediately opened the trunk and released them from their bonds.

Alison handed Samantha her cell phone.

Samantha read her texts and said, "My daughter broke up with her boyfriend and has been texting me for hours."

Alison helped her dress and said, "I'm sorry I took your cell phone away. I thought it would make the sexuality of the night higher. Go to her now. Text me when you can, but not until tomorrow."

They kissed and Samantha departed.

Bill was still naked. He said, "What is your desire, Mistress?"

"Knowing I kept Samantha from knowing about one of her kid's crises has evaporated my domination plans. I am just Alison, but I'm super horny. How about you remove my clothes, and we try some Kama Sutra poses?"

Bill said, "Alison, that sounds like a great plan." as he began to remove her clothes.

They only got through two positions before their exhaustion from the day's activities overwhelmed them, and they fell asleep.

=======

I hope you enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. I have started the outline for part seven.

12