The Domme Next Door Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little over an hour later, they were in Alison's car headed to the Salon. Alison had insisted that she and Samantha had to look their best for the event. They helped each other with their makeup and hair. Bill had thought his face would reprise its role as a makeup chair, but he was banished to the den to wait.

Ashley was already at her shop when they arrived. Sally and Betty came soon after. Sue and Valerie texted that they would be five minutes late, but, in the end, they arrived on time.

Alison gave Bill two pills to reduce his pain and said, "Bill, these pills will make you very loopy very quickly."

Bill could feel the pills taking effect almost immediately as his thoughts became jumbled.

Ashley set up her video cameras to capture the planned action.

Bill was instructed to strip and stand in the middle of a circle of chairs with his eyes closed. The seven women discussed how they would approach Bill's hair removal. The explanation included a lot of hands-on exploration of his body.

Finally, they were ready. Bill was told to open his eyes. He was brought to a table, where he was strapped down. The table was designed so that his legs and arms were strapped to parts that could separate from the main table so that his legs could be divided in a wide V and his arm could go straight out.

Alison had already stated that she would do his groin area and got between his legs. Ashley assigned Sue and Valerie his right leg, and Sally and Samantha got his left leg. Betty and Ashley got his chest and arms.

Bill was already feeling a little weird as the painkiller took effect.

Ashley handed each a tub of a cream, which they were instructed to spread all over his body. The cream turned his skin a darker color with little black dots showing for each hair follicle."

Bill reacted to the cream with a sloppy voice, "I, I, I, think my, my, my, skin is gone, is leaving me. Ca, ca, ca, can you see my, my, my, muse-els, mussels?"

The women giggled at his loopy speech. Ashley demonstrated how the tools worked to kill the hair follicle.

When she zapped the hair follicle, Bill loopily complained, "A, a, moss key doe bit me."

Ashley worked with each woman to ensure they knew how to work their tool before she moved on to the next woman.

Bill began to fight against his restraints as more hair follicles were killed. He yelled, "Alison, the ants are stealing my skin." And then he started giggling.

Alison got up from her workstation and went over to cradle his head. "Bill, the painkiller has made you loopy, but you'd be in much more pain without it and the cream. I love that you're doing this for me."

The painkillers finally kicked in, and Bill sounded drunk. "Al-hiss-son, I, I, I, luv you, sooooo ma, ma, much."

He then started singing a hundred bottles of beer on the wall but with different words. The women eventually realized he was singing, "A hundred hair follicles remain on my bod, a hundred hair follicles. You take your tool and kill one off; 99 hair follicles remain on my bod."

The women shook with laughter as the drunk-sounding Bill continued his singing.

Sue asked, "Alison, will we each get to have that magnificent cock in us sometime?"

Alison replied, "Each of you will get that privilege as a thank you for today."

Valarie said, "I want to ride him cowgirl."

Sue replied, "I want him pounding my ass, doggy style."

Ashley chimed in, "I'd want it the old fashion missionary style."

Betty asked, "I have already had his awesome cock in me. Now, I want to have his baby!"

The women all fell silent as they stopped their efforts. The only sound was Bill's singing. "29 hair follicles remain on my bod..."

Alison asked Betty, "Are you serious about that?"

Betty gulped, "I was planning to ask you at a more private time. My biological clock is running out. I don't have much time left. I was going to use donated sperm, but Bill showed up, and it would be more fun to be fucked instead of injected."

Alison thought for a while and then replied, "We will need to discuss that with Bill when he is in his right mind. If I weren't past menopause, I'd want the same thing."

Bill exclaimed in a drunken voice, "I want to give you all babies!" And then he returned to his song, "27 hair follicles..."

Samantha giggled, "I just want to be fucked by him in all my holes as many times as possible."

With that, the tension was broken, and the ladies all went back to work. They had to move each restraint to get to the skin underneath.

As each woman finished her assigned area, they helped the other women in their tasks. They had all noticed that Bill's cock was rock hard.

Bill finished his song and just giggled for the remainder of the work.

When they finish Bill's front, Betty asked, "Alison, was one of those pills Viagra?"

Alison giggled, "Yes. I like the look of his stiff cock."

Ashley said, "It's time for a break now. Let's clean him up with these warm towels. I hear my Caterer setting up lunch in the front room."

LUNCH BREAK

The ladies used warm, moist towels to clean the cream off his body. Bill's cock got harder as the women rubbed his body.

Alison said, "I'm going to ride his cock before I eat. Who also wants a ride on Bill's cock?"

All the women said they did. She reached into her bag, pulled out a cock ring and a ball stretcher with an O ring, and installed them on Bill's now hairless cock and balls. She then took a leash from her bag and snapped one end to the O ring on the ball stretcher.

Alison said, "This will keep him hard and stop him from coming. We'll take turns pulling on the leash to keep it taunt on him."

The women agreed.

Alison continued, "Bill, honey."

"Yes, my my luv."

"Each of these ladies has worked very hard on you, and as a reward, I have told them you will let them ride your cock."

Bill replied, "Absolutely."

Alison continued, "Bill, it would not be fair if you had an orgasm before any of these ladies who are working so hard to prepare you for the club tomorrow. Can you keep from climaxing for me?"

Bill replied in his drunken-sounding voice, "Absolutely."

"Good. And can you help each lady get ready by using your tongue on their pussies?"

"Absolutely, it's the least I could do for these hard-working ladies."

"I knew you were a gentleman."

"A gentleman. That is whoth I am. Ladies first." Bill was still slurring some words, but his speech was getting clearer overall.

Alison kissed Bill.

Bill declared, "I'm a fine gentleman who has lost his body hair and likes to lick and be fucked."

Alison replied, "Bill, we've only done your front. After each lady has had an orgasm and gets lunch, we'll flip you over and get your backside. Okay?"

Bill said, O-key doe-key! You'd better fuck me and then get back to work."

Alison said, "I'm going to sit on your face to get me ready for your cock. Betty, would you stimulate my breasts while Bill gets me prepared?"

Alison stripped off her clothes, mounted Bill's face facing his cock, and closed her eyes to focus on enjoying Bill's tongue worship.

Betty came behind, wrapped her arms around Alison, and fondled her breasts. When Betty pressed her body against Alison's back, Alison realized that Betty was naked. She opened her eyes and saw that all the women had removed their clothes.

Alison laughed, "I should have known. Order after Betty is Ashley, Sally, Sue, Valerie, and finish with Samantha. Samantha, please pull in the leash."

The other women commenced rubbing and stimulating Alison's and Bill's bodies. When Alison felt she was ready, she got off Bill's face and lowered her pussy down onto his cock. Betty lowered her pussy onto Bill's face and began grinding it. Ashley hugged Betty from behind, pressing her breasts into Betty's back while reaching her hands around to pull on Betty's tits.

Alison rocked on Bill's penis, and Bill worked hard to match her thrusts even in his loopy state. She reached out and pulled hard on Bill's nipples, and he yelped. Sue and Valerie put their mouths over Alison's nipples and softly sucked. Sally gently massaged Bill's and Alison's bodies while Samantha kept a steady pressure on the ball stretcher. It did not take long for Alison to have a massive climax.

Betty climbed onto Bill's cock, while Ashley ground on Bill's mouth. Sally got behind Ashley, and the rest changed positions. Alison ended up pulling on the leash. Alison noticed that Betty pulled harder on Bill's nipples than she had, but she thought that was good as the pain would make the painkiller wear off faster. She was getting tired of his loopy speech. She decided to pull harder on the leash attached to Bill's ball stretcher and was rewarded with a yelp from Bill. She giggled.

Betty soon climaxed, and the women changed positions. This continued as each woman had a splendid orgasm, and Bill's painkiller wore off. By the last woman, his head had cleared, and he felt the pain when his nipples were pulled, and the ball stretcher was tagged.

When Samantha pulled off him, Alison asked, "Honey, Do you want another painkiller?"

Bill responded, "Mistress Alison, I do not. I want my head clear to experience all these women working to remove my body hair as you commanded."

Alison laughed, "Good, as your loopy conversation and singing were quite annoying. Oh, You don't need to call me Mistress right now."

"But, I am restrained. Doesn't that mean you're my Mistress?"

"No, the restraints keep you from moving, so the tools don't burn your skin. You're just getting your body prepared for tomorrow evening. Overall, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good. I want to cum. Seeing you all cum has made me horny."

"Maybe later if you continue to be such a good boy. Ladies, let's remove these restraints and have lunch. I'm keeping my clothes off, but anyone who wants to dress can."

No one took her up on her offer to let them dress.

THE CATERER

The Caterer was a little surprised with seven nude women and one nude man coming out of a treatment room for the lunch she had laid out. There was a selection of cheeses, crackers, sandwiches, finger food, and various non-alcoholic beverages.

The Caterer noticed that Bill still had on a cock ring and ball stretcher. Alison was holding the leash attached to the ball stretcher.

Sally told the Caterer, "You can look all you want, or you can strip and fondle anyone you like."

The Caterer blushed, said, "Well, you're my only client today," and unbuttoned her blouse.

Sally said, "Let me help you." The Caterer quickly agreed.

Soon, the Caterer was nude. She asked, "Can I play with his dick and balls?"

Alison said, "Yes, but he is not to cum."

She replied, "I'll try to avoid that."

As they ate, the Caterer sat beside Bill and massaged his groin, rubbing her finger over his cock ring and ball stretcher. She pulled on the leash connected to the ball stretcher, and Bill yelped.

Sally sat next to the Caterer and started rubbing the Caterer's clit. Soon she lost interest in Bill's cock and just enjoyed the stimulation until she climaxed.

As her orgasm ended, Sally pulled the Caterer into a cuddle on her lap. Sally gently caress the Caterer's body,

She was looking embarrassed as she came off her high.

Samantha said, "That looked like a beautiful orgasm. "

She replied, "It was. So what is this group? Do you meet here often?"

Sally explained, "No, this is a one-time thing. We're helping prepare Bill for his first visit to our Dominatrix club tomorrow night, which is also our charity event."

Alison said, "I'm Alison, I'm a Dominatrix, and I will be taking Bill to my club.

Samantha will take Sue as her submissive, and Betty will take Valerie." She pointed to each as she said their name.

Ashley continued, "I'll be a submissive to Sally. My wife. Alexis and I both serve Sally, who we live with."

The Caterer asked, "But aren't you the shop's owner?"

"Yes. While Mistress Sally did help me start this business, I run it. Being a sexual submissive doesn't mean you're a submissive in everything. I run a business with many employees. But when I want sex, I love serving women as their submissive. Tomorrow, we celebrate Alison finally finding her sub, and we'll raise money for a women's shelter."

The Caterer asked, "How did your three-way relationship happen.?"

Ashley responded, "Back in the fall of the first year of the pandemic, Alexis and I were working at a burger drive-through. We had found each other, but otherwise, we were drifting through life. One night, this convertible comes in, and the woman is topless. Our friend, Olivia, asked the woman if she was okay, and Alice's reply was so sensual that when she asked if we wanted to be trained as submissives, a bunch of us gave her our phone numbers. However, once we exchanged texts, Alexis and I decided we didn't want to be trained by a woman who would submit to a man. Alice said no problem, introduced us to Sally, and we clicked in the first meeting. She was firm but loving. Within a month, we moved into her huge house, and we've served her ever since. She has given us direction in our lives. She set me up with this business, and Alexis is now the medical office manager at Allison's practice. Alexis will join us tomorrow night for Bill's coming out celebration. It will be so much fun."

Betty added, "Jessica and her submissive husband, Steve, will join us for the celebration and fundraiser. They are such a fun couple. Jessica said that Sarah might bring Andrew to meet the guy who finally met Alison's high standards."

By now, everyone had finished lunch. Ashley said, "Okay, everyone, back to work."

Ashley looked at the Caterer and said, "See? We're all nude, but today is about killing Bill's hair follicles, and I am in charge. Tomorrow night, I'll be naked, cuffed, collared, and used to raise funds for the women's charity by Dominatrixes, who will be fully clothed, and subs that will be nude like me. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

The group headed for the treatment room except for Sally. She handed her card to the Caterer, who was putting her clothes back on, "Tell me your name. If you are interested in learning more about this lifestyle, call me later today."

The Caterer replied, "My name is Beth. I will call. I'm very interested."

FINISHING THE HAIR REMOVAL

In the treatment room, Bill was restrained, lying on his stomach so the women could remove the hair on his backside. The table was constructed so that his cock and ball hung free.

Alison handed the tubs of cream to each woman.

Bill remarked, "You don't need that. I can take the pain."

Alison sighed, "We need it to mark the hair follicles. Otherwise, with your blond and gray hair, they would be too hard to locate."

"Oh. Okay. I'm ready."

The women spread the cream on his body.

Bill said, "That tickles."

A

lison replied, "That is the cream numbing your skin. Unfortunately, without the painkiller, you will still hurt."

"I prefer not to be loopy."

As the women started to kill his hair follicles, Bill's pain slowly mounted. Each zap of a hair follicle was barely noticeable, but the cumulative effect was an increasing level of pain. He started the breathing that Alison had taught him to manage pain. He would breathe in through his nose and out his mouth. Tears soon formed in his eyes.

The women noticed his pain and used their free hand to caress his body tenderly.

They spoke words of encouragement which helped Bill endure the pain."

"You can do this, Bill."

"You're doing so well, Bill."

"You're an amazing man to do this for Alison."

"You're fantastic, Bill."

After what seemed to be hours to Bill but was only 30 minutes, Bill sobbed, "It hurts so much. How much longer? I don't think I can take it anymore."

Alison said, "Bill, my love, we're almost done. Can you hold on for just a few more minutes for me?

Bill nodded his head, and ten minutes later, they were finished.

Bill signed in relief as the constant small pains stopped, and the women used warm, damp towels to clean the cream off his body.

When they had finished cleaning his body, the women began to rub their nude bodies against his as they removed all the restraints binding him to the table.

Alison removed Bill's cock ring and ball stretcher. Bill's cock remained hard as the women flipped him to his back.

BILL'S REWARD

Sally said, "Alison, I think Bill deserves a little reward."

Alison instructed, "Sue and Valerie, grab his wrists. Samantha and Ashley grab his ankles and pull him taut. I'm going to ride him until he comes hard."

Sally asked, "And what should Betty and I do?"

Alison replied, "Whatever you think will increase the power of Bill's orgasm."

Sally laughed, "I think Betty and I can come up with something."

With two women pulling on his legs and two on his arms, Bill felt like he was on a medieval rack.

Alison observed the effect and modified her instructions."Take turns pulling on Bill so that one is pulling and the other is rubbing his body. But don't pull too hard. This is a reward, not a punishment."

Betty and Sally brought their mouths to his nipples and teased them with their tongues while rubbing their hands on his body.

Alison climbed up onto Bill and lowered her pussy into his cock.

Alison and Bill thrust together. With the active encouragement of the other women, Bill's senses soared. His entire body was being stimulated. He felt a power begin to surge through him as the combination of sensations from the women and the feel of his cock in Allison's pussy. His body jerked as his seamen exploded into Allison. He felt the walls of her pussy ripple as she joined him in his climax. They shuddered together as the other women uttered sounds of encouragement as they enjoyed their bliss.

But, like all good things, it eventually came to an end. Allison collapsed onto Bill's chest. The other women stepped back to allow them to recover.

Eventually, Bill's cock became limp and fell out of Alison. Bill flexed his now free arms and legs. Allison moved up his body and kissed him.

Allison said, "I love you so much."

Bill replied, "I love you, too."

After a long period of silence, Allison got off Bill.

The other women started chatting with each other as they cleaned their tools and tidied up the place.

When the women began to put their clothes back on, Allison said, "Samantha, you are to remain nude for the ride home, and you too, Bill."

Allison and the rest of the women put their clothes on.

Allison told Bill and Samantha to put their hands behind their backs and cuffed their wrists together. She then turned to the other women, and they all said their goodbyes and expressed their excitement about seeing each other at the club.

Soon, just Allison, Bill, Samantha, and Ashley were left. Ashley was busy getting ready to lock up the Salon.

THE RIDE HOME

Allison asked, "Ashley, could you check the back parking lot to ensure no one is there before I bring these two slaves out?"

Ashley said the coast was clear. Allison told the naked couple to follow her.

Bill had a feeling about how this ride would go and was not surprised when he was instructed to get into the trunk. He knew that Allison had a thing about naked, bound people in her car's trunk. Allison had added padding to the trunk, so it wasn't uncomfortable. He knew having him naked and bound in her trunk turned her on, and he always benefited from that.

Allison had Samantha lie down in front of him so he could spoon her.

Allison rearranged their cuffs so that Samantha's cuff was in front of herself, and Bill's was linked to Samantha's cuffs. This pulled Bill's cock against Samantha's Vagina. His cock responded by growing hard.

Allison smiled and said, "Samantha, if you cannot get Bill to come before we arrive at my house, you will be punished."