The Domme Next Door Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha replied, "I don't think that will be a problem."

As Allison giggled and closed the trunk, Bill thrust his cock against Samatha's wet vagina, and it slid right in. Bill continuously thrust as the car got underway.

When Samantha felt Bill's arousal growing, she asked, "Are you enjoying being owned by Allison? Because I certainly am."

Bill thrust again and grunted his reply, "I... ugh...am...ugh...happy." and his penis exploded with gushes of cum.

Samantha responded with her body being seized by an orgasm.

When they calmed down, they heard Allison say, "Good job, Samantha! Now I won't have to punish you when we get home. Tonight will be about enjoyment."

BACK HOME

When they arrived at Allison's home, she uncuffed them and helped them out of the trunk.

Allison said, "We all need a shower after today's activities."

Soon, the three were naked in her shower, with multiple streams of water coming from three sides and the ceiling.

They enjoyed each other's bodies as they soaped them. Bill got down on his knees and stimulated first Alison and then Samantha to an orgasm. Bill was spent, so he was unable to come when they sucked his cock, but he sure enjoyed it.

After a nice dinner, they watched a Hallmark Movie. Bill wasn't a fan of them, but Allison and Samantha were, so there was no question about watching it.

Allison and Samantha sensed that he wasn't happy with the choice, so they had him strip and tied him to the couch. They enjoyed feeding him popcorn and playing with his cock and nipples as they watched the predictable movie. Bill thought that while he really didn't like the movie, being used by two hot women was more than an even trade.

After the movie, they untied Bill and led him by his cock to Allison's bedroom. He was made to lie on his back, and Allison straddled him in a 69 position. Allison directed Samantha to watch.

Bill's oral skills had greatly improved in a few days, and Allison was overwhelmed by an orgasm before Bill got the first sensations of one. Allison switched positions with Samantha, and this time, Bill's orgasm coincided with Samantha.

They took a quick shower to clean up, and Bill then found himself sandwiched between the two naked women.

Allison said, "Thank you, Bill, for agreeing to be shown off at my club tomorrow. I love you."

Bill replied, "Allison, you know, I'd do anything for you."

Allison answered, "I know. You're wonderful, and so are you, Samantha." She leaned over and kissed Samantha.

Samantha replied, "Thanks for the kiss. I was beginning to feel like the third wheel."

Bill said, "It's the third wheel that helps balance the bike when we're still learning, and I have years of learning ahead of me."

They all laughed and then fell to sleep in a three-way naked hug.

It took Bill a little longer to get to sleep as he worried about what would happen to him at Allison's BDSM club.

SALLY AND THE CATERER

When Sally got home, she talked to her subs, Ashley and Alexis, and informed them she might be training another woman and wanted to make sure they were okay with that.

Sally said, "I promise to remain your dominatrix until such time as you don't want me anymore, but I think Beth, the caterer from today, is a closet submissive. Maybe you could help me train her."

Ashley replied. "That would be fun."

Later that evening, Beth called. Once Sally found out that Beth's whole day was open, Sally told her to be at her house at 10 am the next morning.

Sally had Ashley and Alexis worship her body as they lay in bed and planned how they would use Beth in the morning.

========

I hope you enjoy this story. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. I enjoy responding to emailed questions or ideas about my stories.

In the next chapter of this story, Alison takes Bill to her BDSM club. I still need to finish the outline.

I have three other story series I'm working on, and I'm getting less time to write than I did during the pandemic. It might be a while before I write the next chapter here. Higher scores will motivate me to write it sooner.