The Donkey's Midwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex knew we were dating, and I wasn't sure he thought much of the idea of his clerk and his assistant vet being together. He never said anything about it. He was just a little different toward me once he knew. When Julie showed him the engagement ring, he congratulated her and then asked her to tell me he wanted to see me when I got back to the clinic.

It was about five when I walked into his office. Rex smiled and asked me to close the door and have a seat. He was still smiling when I sat down.

"Julie says you two are going to tie the knot. You sure you can afford to do that?"

"We've talked it over. Julie knows about my debt and she's not worried. It'll take us a while to get it all cleared, but we can manage."

"Well, I'm worried. You're in for what -- fifty thousand I believe you once told me."

"It's about forty five now."

"Well, I can't have my assistant vet and his wife living like poor people. Everybody in town would think I'm a cheapskate and don't pay you enough. There's no way I'm going to let you keep working for me and living like that."

"You're going to fire me?"

"Oh hell no. You've done a great job for me. The thing is, I'll be sixty-six next month and I'm ready to call it quits. I don't know what the next owner might think about you and Julie, so I decided I'd better pick him out myself. The practice is yours unless you don't want it."

I fell back in the chair because he'd caught me completely off guard.

"Rex, there's no way I could buy the practice from you. It's worth at least half a million."

"No, not quite that much. My gross is about a six hundred thousand a year, but expenses, payroll and taxes take almost half of that. I'm thinking about four hundred thousand."

I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter. I could never get a loan for that much."

Rex smiled.

"I know that. I also know if I sold it for four hundred thousand, taxes on that much would eat me alive. I was thinking I'd be sort of a silent partner. The clinic would be yours, but you'd pay me twenty percent of the profits until you've paid off the four hundred thousand. That much income won't affect my taxes quite as bad, and you'll have more money to pay off those loans. I had my lawyer draw up the paperwork yesterday. All you have to do is sign it."

I signed the contract that afternoon, and then told Julie. She grinned.

"So, you're my boss now?"

"That's about the size of it."

"Well, that's fantastic. I need a new chair and a raise. Could you do something about that?"

Our wedding was pretty simple as weddings go. Julie bought a wedding dress and her maids of honor all wore nice dresses, but they were dresses they could wear to something else besides one wedding. Julie didn't want them to have to buy a dress that would end up at Good Will or stuck in their closets forever. I rented a tux as did my best man. We said our vows in the Methodist Church in Dickson, and the reception was in the basement. Julie bought the cake. The punch and rest of the goodies were made by her two sisters. About four that afternoon, we made a run for Julie's car and were showered with rice on the way.

We spent that first night in Nashville and drove to Pigeon Forge the next day for the week of our honeymoon.

I was pretty excited about that first night. Julie and I hadn't done anything except some heavy petting before we got married. I knew it wouldn't be the first time for either of us, but as old fashioned as it sounds, we'd decided that waiting would make our first time together something we'd remember. That night, I realized just how much not doing something could make finally doing it absolutely fantastic.

Julie hadn't been bashful at the clinic, but she was that night at the Holiday Inn in Nashville. We'd stopped by her apartment and changed from our wedding clothes to street clothes before heading out to Nashville, so after getting checked into our room, we left to have dinner and then came back to the hotel.

Julie kissed me a kiss that left me breathless and then said she was going to change and not to bother her. She pulled something out of her suitcase and went into the bathroom. I usually slept in my underwear, but I'd bought pajamas for the occasion and changed into them while Julie did whatever she was doing. When she came out, I was watching TV, but as soon as I saw her, I shut it off.

Julie was smiling, and she looked so delicate and sensuous in the white, almost transparent negligee that I couldn't help but stare. A moment later, Julie's smile started to fade.

"Do I look all right?"

"Julie, you're beautiful and sexy and a whole lot of other words I can't remember right now."

She grinned.

"Better than Dora?"

"You wouldn't believe just how much better you are."

Julie stroked a fingertip down my chest.

"You could try to convince me of that if you want."

We didn't rush that night. I wanted to show Julie how special she was. I think she wanted to do the same to me. For a while, we just stood by the bed, kissing and holding each other. I don't think either of us realized it at the time, but this time, we'd begin to understand what the words we'd said to each other that afternoon really meant.

Julie kissed me one more time, then whispered in my ear.

"Now that I'm your wife, we can do more than hug and kiss."

"I know. I just want you to be ready, that's all."

"If you'll take off my negligee and your pajamas, I'll be ready."

When I pulled the filmy garment over Julie's head, she unconsciously put her arms over her breasts and then giggled and let her arms fall to her sides.

"Well, I guess I don't have to hide my boobs from you, do I?"

I smiled.

"You shouldn't hide them because they're beautiful."

Julie stroked her left breast and then grinned when her nipple rose a little.

"Remember when you told me what Dora asked about if a mare felt anything when the foal nursed?"

"Yes, I remember."

"I know I'll feel it when you do that to me."

I did stop to take off her white satin panties and then my pajamas before seeing if that was true or not. It was. When I closed my lips around Julie's right nipple, she twitched a little, and then moaned. When that nipple was swollen taut, I did the same with the other. Julie moaned again, and I felt her hand find my cock and stroke it lightly.

I felt her flat tummy roll a little when I slipped my hand down, and when I touched the mass of curls at the intersection of her thighs, Julie caught her breath. As my fingertips stroked the soft hair, Julie opened her thighs, and the strokes to my cock weren't quite as soft and light.

Julie's outer lips were small and soft, and I felt just a hint of moisture. I gently separated the matted hair and then slipped my finger between those lips. Julie caught her breath again and then whispered, "I want you."

I knew she was ready when my fingertip felt the wet slipperiness of her inner lips. Julie also told me that by trying to pull me on top of her. When I knelt between her upraised knees, she reached for my cock and then guided it to her entrance.

My first thrust was as gentle as I knew how to be gentle. I didn't get very deep because I felt her tighten up. Julie stroked my back and giggled.

"You can push harder than that. You won't hurt me."

"Well, you sort of tightened up."

"I thought you'd like that. I did. Now, give me something I'll be able to remember for a long time."

That something was my cock slipping inside Julie slowly with a couple short strokes back out. The third time, Julie wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me down. My cock kept going until my belly touched Julie's mound. She moaned and hugged me tight.

There isn't much more to tell that would be new or unique, because everybody does it about the same way in the middle. It was the end that surprised me and left us both gasping for breath.

I was getting close to losing control and started the impossible task of ignoring the way Julie was pulling on my hips and making little mewing sounds. Every so often, she'd push her body up into my stroke, and that made ignoring her that much more difficult. I'd about given in to the surge building in my loins when Julie gasped, "Oh God...I'm there."

She dug her heels into the mattress, arched up, and groaned, "don't stop".

A second later, she cried out and lifted us a little as her hips began to rock up and down. They were still rocking that way when I'd shot my last. I kept stroking in and out until Julie fell back down on the mattress and squeezed her thighs around my hips. I felt a tightening around my cock as another little contraction raced through her body.

We lay there together until Julie stroked my back and giggled.

"Wow. We need to do this again."

I chuckled.

"I could probably be convinced to do it again."

"What would I have to do to convince you?"

"Oh, I don't know...maybe if you smiled at me."

Julie smiled at me again that night and the next morning too. She smiled at me every morning and every night for the rest of the week. There were a few times she smiled at me after lunch too. We were both smiling when I drove us back to Dickson that Sunday afternoon.

}{

Julie still runs the office, takes the calls, and relays them to me or to Tricia. Tricia is a vet fresh out of school I hired to let me have some time off. She's proven to be very capable with both pets and farm animals. The farmers get a kick out of seeing her pull up in her truck. She has a tough time pulling a calf now and then, but the farmer's are always more than willing to help her so she does all right.

She seems to be getting a lot of calls from Emerson Angus Farms lately. I know Dave, the son of the owner. Dave is about twenty-five and has a degree in Animal Science from UT. He's been working on improving the growth rates of their calves by artificial insemination of their brood cows using bulls from all over the US and the UK. Tricia seems to be really interested in helping him. She even goes out to Emerson Angus Farms after her shift is done so she can help Dave. I think Emerson Angus Farms is going to have their own private vet one of these days. I think maybe I'll be thinking about a partner as well. Tricia has just as much debt as I did.

Dora stopped calling every week once Julie and I were married. Our visits to her stable were actual problems after that, and on the last visit, I noticed she had a new stable hand. Todd is young, tall, and good looking and has muscles that say he must work out pretty regularly. He didn't seem to be doing much work in the stable when I was there, though. He just followed Dora around and smiled a lot. I would suppose Dora has some special work she hired him to do. If Dora is anything like she tried to convince me she was, I can understand why Todd is always smiling.