The Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't tell if you don't," Matthias said before kissing her again. This time she didn't fight back. This time her tongue danced with his as he devoured her like a starving man. No kissing was probably the second biggest rule after no sex without me, but she was breaking both without a second thought. While she thought about what rules she was breaking, Matthias's hands were busy. First, they undid his own pants, then they guided his cock into her steamy pussy. She gasped into his mouth as he penetrated her, and once he was inside, he broke this kiss to pull her blouse over her head.

Once her top was off his mouth didn't return to her lips - it attacked her nipples while his cock picked up speed, pistoning in and out of her unprotected hole. Her moans started almost immediately after that. She couldn't stop herself, and now that her partner wasn't here to watch, she had no reason to. She wanted this. She wanted more - harder and deeper. The sex they'd had up until now wasn't even a pale shadow of what they were doing now.

"God, you sound sexy when you moan like a whore," he murmured into her ear, making her shiver from the impact of his words and the feeling of his breath. "How does it feel to finally get fucked properly Alice?"

She hesitated a moment, not sure how to answer the question and he pulled her hair forcing her to look at the ceiling as he repeated his question again. "Tell me how it feels!"

"I-I... oh fuck... it's so good..." she gasped. The dick itself didn't feel much different than the last few times they'd fucked, but everything else... The spontaneity, the roughness, and the sudden unexpected loss of control... It was a combination that bordered on perfection. Even though she'd never known she wanted it, somehow, she'd always craved it, deep down.

"Please... fuck me Matt - please," she moaned, "Please cum inside my pussy and breed me." The pleasure was building now, and the orgasm that had been denied her last night was coming back with a vengeance. "Please, please, pl-- Ahhhhhh." Alice came like a rag doll on the counter, unable to resist the pleasure he was inflicting on her and unwilling to even try.

"That's right Alice, cum for me so I can make you a mommy." Matthias grunted, his balls tightening. "The harder you cum the more of this cum is going to get sucked into your womb. The harder you cum the quicker I'm going to breed you pussy." Then he kissed her hard as he bottomed out inside her, erupting against her cervix. Alice could feel his cock twitch and the warmth of his cum as it soaked deep inside her, even as she was cumming down from her own orgasm. It was an amazing moment, and she got lost in it until he broke the kiss and pulled out.

"I'd love to go for round two, but we both know Helen is going to be home soon." he said, "We shouldn't risk it." Alice looked at the clock on the wall and immediately started to panic.

"Yeah," she said, giving him a quick peck on the lips spontaneously. "You should go, and who knows, if that didn't do the trick then maybe we'll get the chance to do it again sometime." Then after he quickly zipped up his pants he was gone, leaving her with cum slowly oozing down her thigh. Alice cleaned up and sprayed some air freshener to cover up the scent of sex, and only a couple minutes later Helen arrived, too involved in telling her about how terrible her day was to notice that Alice was acting strangely. She sat there pretending to listen, but all she could think about was how good it had felt to be bred this way, and how much she craved to do it again, even if she had to keep it a secret from the woman, she loved the most in the whole world.

12