The Donor Ch. 02

Story Info
Only Alice wanted to get pregnant. The donor had other plans.
4.1k words
4.34
45.7k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,393 Followers

Author's note: This is the second chapter of a previously posted story. You can find the previous chapter in my post history. It's a bit darker than the first and contains things like rape and nonconsensual breeding. Reader discretion is advised.

A few nights later, Alice took three pregnancy tests to see if her time with Matt had taken, and they were both overjoyed when they all came back positive. "We're going to be mothers!" Alice cooed.She was so excited she could barely express it in words. Helen just held her and smiled quietly while her partner sobbed tears of joy. No one was happier than her. She hated seeing a man inside her beloved Alice, and it had been incredibly painful to let this happen, but she'd born it all in silence for the woman she loved. It was the only right answer - they never could have afforded it any other way.

"Let's wait to tell him," Helen said after they'd finally calmed down. "You know, until we're sure. We don't want to get everyone's hopes up. We'll test again in a few days, and if it's positive, then we'll schedule an appointment and a party."

"The doctor can wait," Alice said, kissing her partner. "But our celebrations definitely can't though." They spent the rest of that night blissfully entangled in their sheets, alternating between baby names and tectonic orgasms. It was a beautiful experience that Helen was not so secretly glad that Matt hadn't gotten to experience. He might have gotten to cum inside her beloved a couple times, but he never really got to enjoy her. He never got to see the way she bit her lip when she was quaking in ecstasy. Those moments were all Helen's, and she'd make sure that she never shared them with anyone else.

A few days later they told everyone the news, and their social media feeds and workplaces were nothing but a flurry of congratulations. They were overjoyed, but the fact that it seemed like the whole world was overjoyed for them amplified it all even more. It seemed like everyone in their lives wanted to congratulate them, and for the next few days it was like they were in another world. They both stuck to the story whenever anyone asked. They'd used artificial insemination and a sperm bank, rather than a man because they didn't want to complicate things. Still, they didn't leave Matt out of the equation, and arranged to have a small get together in a couple weeks with just the three of them for a more private celebration. The world wasn't going to stop, but Alice had insisted they take the time to thank the person that made this all possible.

So Helen was more than a little surprised when he showed up out of the blue one morning after Alice had gone to work. She'd had been lounging around in a baggy t-shirt and some leggings idly browsing a few subreddits like AITA that made her laugh before her shift started after lunch, when she got up to answer a knock on the door.

"What do you want?" Helen asked guardedly as she held the door open only a quarter of the way. Even Alice thought she was crazy, she couldn't help but see something sinister in Matt's lopsided smile and hungry eyes.

"Is this a bad time?" he asked disarmingly. "I was just thinking about everyone's reaction and wanted to talk before everyone got too carried away, but I can come back later if you..." He let the question hang there in a way that even Helen's hard heart couldn't ignore. Their circles of friends overlapped broadly, so of course he was getting bombarded with the news the same as Helen and Alice were, but from a much less comfortable position.

"No, it's fine," Helen said, her tone softening as she opened the door. "I've got like an hour before I need to get ready. Come on in. Let's talk."

"Thanks," Matt said, following her inside and shutting the door behind him.

"Can I get you anything," she asked as she walked to the living room. "A glass of water or?"

"The only thing I want is to know what you have against me exactly," he asked, sitting down on the chair across from where she'd been sitting on the couch.

"Against you?" Helen asked, as she pushed her blue afghan aside and slowly sat down across from him. "Look. I told you that when you and I met before we started all this for Alice and I told you I'd put it behind me."

"You haven't though." He said coolly. "I can see it. What is it about me that puts you on edge so much?"

"You really want to do this," Helen asked, sighing. "After everything that's happened? Christ. Alice is going to kill me if we fight, so can we just not? Let's just skip to the part where you apologize for being a creep and I say I'm sorry for opening up old wounds and we both make nice for Alice when we get together in a few days?"

"A creep?" Matt asked, smiling. "Why would I be sorry for that?"

"Because you asked me out twelve fucking times Matt. I considered getting a restraining order until you finally backed off when I started dating Alice. How is that not creepy?" Helen blurted out, finally mad enough to ignore her own internal censor. Alice was going to be mad - but it wasn't possible for Helen to ignore that sort of provocation.

"Some girls like a persistent man, Helen," Matt said smoothly, smiling.

"And some girls like other girls Matt. Clearly everyone knew that but you." Helen responded, exasperated.

"I knew that you liked girls the whole time, Helen." He said, leaning forward. "I've always known that, but I also know you like guys too."

"What the fuck are you talking about," she responded, annoyed that he would presume to know anything about her and her complicated relationship with men.

"You check guys out Helen. I've seen you do it." he responded, making her flush.

"I--" she started before he kept talking.

"You see - you think I stopped chasing you because I finally realized you were a lesbian. That's not it at all. Alice just isn't my type, and I didn't want to hurt such a sweet young woman by stealing her woman away when you two seemed so happy."

"I think you should go," Helen said, gripping her hands so hard together that her knuckles were white. She didn't know what the fuck he was talking about but her danger sense was going crazy. "Like - right now."

"I will, as soon as we're finished." he said unconcerned.

"That works for me." she said standing. "We're finished. Goodbye."

"Like hell we are," Matt said standing so suddenly she almost fell backwards in surprise. "You'll know when we're done bitch. I've done both of you an amazing favor, and now you're going to do one for me."

"Get the fuck out now before I call the cops asshole," she said, leaning forward to push him. "I swear to god I'll--"

In the blink of an eye he grabbed one of her arms and pulled her forward with his judo bullshit, twisting it behind her back and letting the motion carry them both until she was pressed against the living room wall in a painful submission hold.

"You'll what?" he growled into her ear. "You'll use your girl power self defense classes to show me that you don't need to know man? Don't make me laugh." As much as his words frightened her, the feeling of his bulge pressing against her ample ass as she was far more terrifying.

Helen knew that men were stronger than women, in a vague theoretical sense, but she hadn't been reminded like this since college, and Matt wasn't just strong. He was trained. She realized belatedly that she should have trusted her instincts, and that she was at risk from the moment she let this animal into her house. She choked down a couple demands in a long moment of silence as she realized they would do nothing but exacerbate the situation.

"Please," she whispered, finally settling on pity as her only choice as he held her there. "Please just go."

"I don't think so Helen," he whispered in her ear so close she could feel his breath. "You were the one that got away, you see? I've wanted your big tits and sweet ass for years now, and today's the day I finally get it."

"I don't fuck guys," Helen said, her voice numb at the horror of the idea, "and I swear to God if you try anything like that I'll scream."

"But you do fuck guys Helen," he whispered again, "Or at least you used to. I should know. I've fucked most of your ex's just to find out about every little skeleton in your closet." His words chilled her to her core. They disturbed her so much she didn't even react when he reached around with his left hand to grope her breast lightly through her shirt.

"That's not possible," Helen answered in denial.

"I doubt that Elizabeth was the only one I knocked up too." he continued smugly, ignoring her. "You ever think about that? How many cute lesbian couples in the area have little kids that look like me? I know how much you like to be on top, and how you used to be Bi until a bad experience in college."Helen's only response to that was shock, and she stood there silently while he massaged her breast as she teared up. Who could have betrayed her confidence and told someone like this about that night? Anna? Mary? Zoe? It boggled her mind that anyone she'd ever shared her confidence and her bed with would ever betray her this way, but there was no other way he could possibly know about something like that.

"Not even Alice knows that, does she?" He gloated. "I know something else though. Something none of your ex's know. Not even the ones you told about the rape. I know that you liked it."

"I didn't," she said, not sure if she was telling the truth. She'd always be very conflicted about her fantasies about men, but one thing she knew for certain was that she hadn't wanted it. Just because she hadn't wanted it, didn't mean she hadn't enjoyed it though.

"Well, if you really didn't enjoy your rape," he said letting his hand drift from her breast to her hip, "then you deffinitely won't be wet from this little conversation."

"Fuck you," she spat back, but she couldn't muster much anger. She knew what he'd find if he carried through with his threat, and the shame of that realization paralyzed her as he slid his hand into her waist band and down her crotch. She tried to push him away reflexively when his hand reached her pubic hair, but a little extra pressure on her wrist made her gasp in pain as he asserted control. That gasp turned into one of pleasure as he slid two fingers down her soaked slit before bringing them up to play with her clitoris.

"Looks like someone isn't being honest," he said finally as she struggled to keep herself from moaning. "Lie to me if you want Helen, but not to yourself. We both know you love being treated like this."

"Don't do this," she begged, overwhelmed by the sensations and the knowledge that she'd been betrayed. In the back of her mind she knew she could still scream. She could still call for help. Someone might even hear her, but even if they did it would be much too late. The damage would be done. Helen had told a few partners that she'd stopped dating men because she was raped, but she'd never told them that she had enjoyed it, and was terrified that she might want it again. Even though she'd kept that secret for almost a decade though, it had come back to haunt her in the form of a strong man with an insistent bulge pressing her against the wall. "Just go home and we can... Mphhhh..."

"Is that so," he laughed as Helen flushed in embarrassment because of her moan. "We don't need to go to my apartment, baby. Anything we can do there we can do here. Well, almost anything." As he spoke his hand left her pussy and her wrist and he used her moment of shock to yank her leggings down to her knees.

"No," she squealed in surprise, her volume rising along with her outrage. "You can't fucking do this, you can't--"

"Who's going to stop me," Matt asked, moving one hand to her throat and gripping it tightly while his other hand moved to his pants to free his dick. Helen squirmed and wriggled in his grip, pushing against the wall to try to push him away, but in this position there was little she could do. She could fight all she wanted, but she could never win.

"The thing you don't understand Helen," he said, kicking her feet further apart and forcing her into a wider stance that allowed him to rub his dick against her wet slit. "The thing you've never understood is that your words and that attitude will only protect you as long as there are other people around. The minute I get you alone..."

Matt let the statement hang there for a moment, using his free hand to rub the head of his dick up and down her pussy while he half choked her with the other. She'd given up struggling now, and her hands were both at her throat, with her fingernails embedded into his flesh as she tried desperately to get more air. Her body still moved and jerked, but that was from the terrible pleasure his unwanted cock was inflicting on her and not from fighting back. This was her worst nightmare and there was nothing she could do to stop it from happening.

"The minute I get you alone, you're fucked," Matt said finally. As he spoke he let his dick finally slide inside her long unused hole, along with the first few inches of his dick. Helen's body went rigid as she processed the violation and the feelings it was creating whether she wanted it or not. It was a painful sensation, like she wasn't wet enough for penetration, even though she was sure that she was, but the bigger pain was psychological. She'd been the dominant one with every girl she'd ever been with. She'd locked up the submissive side of herself that men brought out of her years ago and locked it away forever, but the feeling of being penetrated by a man again made it all come rushing back. Matt wasn't just raping her pussy - he was raping her mind, and the feeling of subspace being inflicted on her was deeply disorienting and disturbing, but it was just one more thing she couldn't resist.

Before he'd shoved his cock inside her she'd been a lioness, ready to tear the throat out of any man that tried to mate with her against her will. Half a dozen strokes later, when he bottomed out inside of her, she was just a submissive slut, reveling in the grip of a strong dominant man as he used her for his pleasure. She hated herself for responding this way, but she couldn't stop it. That was why she'd locked this part of her away all those years ago. Instead she rode his cock, and eventually when the thrusts picked up enough speed she met each one by bucking against them with her hips, in a wet squelching rhythm of raw sexuality.

"I always knew you were a slut, deep down," Matt growled finally, relaxing his grip on her throat to let her gasp for breath.

"Nooo..." Helen protested weakly. Her hands were pressed against the wall now to provide extra stability as he fucked her with ever increasing amounts of force. "I-I'mmm Muhhhhh... Not..." She was moaning openly now between thrusts and too far gone to care as he used her against her will. She knew she should fight him, or at least fight against how good it felt, but she had the strength to do neither as her orgasm started to build. Steadily her breathing got louder and her gasps got more frequent as the pleasure built higher and higher. Suddenly, just when it seemed like she'd explode in the face of that unstoppable maelstrom he just stopped, leaving her panting for release.

Before she could ask why he'd stopped he pulled his dick out of her pussy, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. "What are you doing?" she asked, confused.

"I'm going to make you cum where I bred your wife of course," he answered sardonically as he pried her legs apart. "I want to make sure that every night you're in this bed you think about me and the way I fucked you into submission."

"Nooo," Helen gasped, fighting him weakly as her brain connected those dots moments before he spelled them out for her. "You can't do this. N-not hhhhhere..." It was too late though. His slick cock was already back inside her and already pistoning in and out of her aching pussy with ever increasing frequency. This time while he fucked her she had to look into the dark eyes and see that smug smile as he pounded against her cunt. It definitely made the experience worse, but his aura of dominance also made it so much harder to resist cumming, and less than a minute later her orgasm exploded deep inside her. "Ohhhhh fffuuuuuccckkk..." she hissed before she her pussy spasmed on her rapists dick.

Matt only took this as an invitation, and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth in the same way he'd forced his cock into her cunt. In that moment of weakness Helen even kissed him back, God help her, though as soon as she started to come down from her own personal high she turned her head to break it.

"You know," Matt said without bothering to stop fucking her, "There are two great things about Lesbian couples. The first is that their cycles tend to sync up so if you know when one is fertile, then you know when the other is too. The other is that once they move in together like you two love birds they rarely bother with birth control."

It took Helen's pleasure hazed mind a few moments to figure out what Matt was getting at, but when she did her eyes widened in horror. "No - you can't. You have to pull out," she said desperately, finally starting to fight back. Being fucked was one thing. That was just another shameful secret she could take with her to the grave if she had to, but getting pregnant? How would she ever explain that to Alice or her friends?

"I can do whatever I want," Matt responded cheerfully, his thrusts speeding up slightly. He was obviously getting off on her fear. "And right now I want to breed a tight lesbian pussy. Why wouldn't I? It's what I do every night I come over to your apartment." Helen could see the signs that he was getting close. She could feel his strokes starting to get shorter and more erratic. She could hear him grunting with the effort to hold back. She opened her mouth to beg again if she had to, but he interrupted her. "That orgasm was probably enough to breed you slut, but before I paint your womb white I just want to... unghhhh... tell you one little secret. Those pills you've been taking? They weren't vitamins. They were fertility drugs."

The terrible revelation wasn't what pushed her over the edge. It wasn't the frantic pace of his dick either as he drove it against her cervix over and over either. In the end it was that superior smile as he looked down on her. It was knowing that he'd gotten one more thing over on her that set off her second orgasm. Matt's followed almost at the same moment. "Take it," he groaned, "Take it all you dyke bitch."

Helen didn't remember anything after that. Her world went blank as bliss overwhelmed her. When she finally regained consciousness it was to the feeling of cum oozing out of her pussy while Matt was putting a pillow underneath her ass. "You won't get away with this," she said quietly. "As soon as you leave I'm calling the cops. You'll spend ten years in prison you rapist piece of shit."

"Maybe you will," Matt said, zipping up his pants, "but that won't stop you from having my twins. Triplets even."

"Haven't you ever heard of an abortion, prick?" Hellen said confidently now that her submissiveness was evaporating, and she was becoming her usual self.

"Of course," Matt said, "But you won't do it. You're forgetting one key detail here."

Helen tried and failed to figure out what the fuck hewas talking about as she covered herself from his gaze, so he continued. "You might be able to see the law punish me, though it will be very hard in a he said she said case like this, especially after it comes out that I very consensually bred your wife. The jury is likely to see this all as some sort of misunderstanding. A love triangle gone wrong."

"That's bullshit, and you know it." Helen answered, but she didn't sound half as confident as she had moments before.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,393 Followers
12