All Comments on 'The Donor Ch. 02'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your best work yet. Let him keep fucking them both, multiple pregnancies from each.

doorknob22doorknob22over 1 year ago

Hot stuff. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a creep you are.

Dumb lines, almost on purpose it seems but no it's not lol. It's just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I'm not big into the non consensual part of the story, I have to admit the story is HOT! I had a chance to be a donor myself for a few same sex couples via AI, and the thought of NI with them is very arousing. You captured a lot of my thoughts in the first one. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic! Hot af

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope there’s a third part! This was amazing!

16BattleshipGunner16BattleshipGunnerover 1 year ago

There needs to be more, like they all in their own way fall in love with each other and become a family. one the desire to just love, the dominated and finally satisfied with just the two. The internal warfare of all three could make another 2 or3 stories. Great start.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

A good story, but a bit vile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Donor Previous Part
The Donor Series Info

SIMILAR Stories