The Don's Secret

Story Info
Don Altieri indulges in his forbidden fetish.
1.6k words
4.28
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the working day ended, Don Altieri winded down in his office. He dimmed the lights, grabbed a bottle from one of the drawers in his desk, pouring a glass. He sat in his large leather chair drinking, turned on his projector, and threw on an old war movie on Netflix, enjoying his home theatre setup. A few minutes of casual drinking and entertainment passed away until he decided on something else. He pulled his phone from his pocket and texted one of his men, a capo by the name of Luca. Luca stayed at the Altieri compound, being one of his most loyal and trusted. He slept in his own private quarters on the other side of the mansion, near the rooms for the family's whores. That is, any girl who was just a fuck toy, waiting to be used, and then would be paid the standard amount for their time. These girls were just for spontaneous sex generally, not like the brothel girl's the family has working for them.

Don asked if Luca could send up Mia. Quickly, he replied by saying that she is on her way. The Mafia, La Cosa Nostra, has very strict rules. Italian only. Made men could only be killed when The Commission all agreed on it. Omerta, the code of silence was to be followed. Further, anything homosexual was strictly forbidden and intensely frowned upon. In fact, it would almost certainly have you whacked.

Mia is a gorgeous woman when she has clothes on. Without it, she still is, but a pink chastity can be seen covering a tiny and embarrassingly small penis. Born male, but then transitioned to a woman. Her perky tits are sexy, but she possesses no vagina. Not a problem to Don Altieri. He's always liked a women's asshole more than her pussy. Tighter, taboo, and no chance of pregnancy. Perfect. So, when he found out a couple years ago during their first fuck, he had no problem with her being that way, but it meant he had to keep it a secret. They agreed to keep it between themselves, and Mia agreed to come live with him permanently as a fuck toy. A slut to walk around his large mansion, engaging in whatever she liked, until being told to bend over.

A knock emerged from the other side of double wooden doors to his office. He got up in a hurry to answer. Opening, he greeted her, as did she in return, grabbing her hand as she walked inside. He spanked her arse firmly as he walked her to his desk. Not in the mood for waiting, he pushed her forward and bent her over the desk, her back arching in her black dress. As he lifted it her bubble butt popped out like the puppet in a Jack-in-a-box, exposing her round pale cheeks, tiny white thong and a jewel. Her gripped her arse and kissed her on the back of the neck,

"You're looking so sexy!"

"Thanks."

"Do me a favour? Get some lube out of my desk?"

He let go of her. Mia turned her head towards him, smiled sharply and nodded, went and got the bottle, then returned to her position. He pulled down her sexy little panties and gripped the jewelled plug in her asshole, slowly pulling it until it came, a decently audible pop sound emerged from her bootyhole. Her cheeks clapped together, and he loved the sound and sight of it. He had been fully hard for a few moments now. He took the lube and applied it all around and inside her hole, already looking slightly stretched from the plug. But this would help it even more. He took a finger and stuck it in, repeatedly pushing in and out of her pussy, she moaned softly in response, purring like a cat in heat. One more finger entered suddenly, and she was liking it even more now, moaning hard, without saying any words. She was more stretched out now, the two fingers really making it expand, along with the lube.

"We'll do it at your pace," she exclaimed.

He got the hint. He removed his fingers immediately, undid the belt from his dress pants, throwing it to the ground loudly. He pulled his pants to his knees and pulled out his penis through the flap in his grey underwear. Altieri put a good amount of lube all around his member. Mia and the Don never used condoms, as they were confident they were clean and had an insignificant chance of getting any STD. Further, Altieri like to paint her body or even fill her hole with semen, depending on his mood. He glided the head to her backdoor, anticipating the sensation.

"Here we go," he whispered as he pushed slowly.

He hit the hole, the tip entering. She spasmed in response. A loud "OH" sound came from her. But it was one of pleasure. He grabbed her hips and held her romantically, despite it being far from it. Altieri pushed in further this time; the entire head was in along with a bit of the shaft. She was getting stretched now, really accommodating him.

"How're you doing?" He kindly asked.

"It's good Daddy. Keep going, I need it."

He spanked her and pushed in more, this time he was completely inside her. He started to thrust now, slowly at first. Her hole was getting it now, just as she liked, and as the moans and words kept coming from her, Altieri kept fucking. Entangled in sexual euphoria, the room was burning with a naughty type of sexiness. Sweat began to drip from his head as he pounded her, while her breathing speed up and she gripped the desk with intensity. He stopped for a second, moved slightly closer, so close that if wasn't fucking her, his cock would be bunched up and smothered by her fat ass. He returned to thrusting, much to her enjoyment. He moved to a moderate pace now, a very regular arrival of cock was on the menu for her pussy now. He kept going at it. Mia moaned, shouted and exclaimed her pleasures.

"Oh fuck! That is so tight baby. I'm gonna cum soon!"

She arched her head towards him, "Whenever you're ready Daddy."

He exited, pulled his underwear down, emerging his entire cock and balls, and went back in her depths. Now he was able to go balls deep.

"When's the last time you've had a cock in there?"
"You know you're the only one I ever see. A couple months since last time we hung out."

"Oh right, at the hotel, after the meeting. You had the jeans and lace crop top, no panties. Fucking hot Mia!".

He fucked her for a few more moments, nearly close to orgasm. He pulled out suddenly. A large gape could be seen between her cheeks. It was incredibly sexy and dirty. He loved it.

"You should see your gaper Mia. It's nearly the size of a golfball."

She giggled.

"You sound surprised. A golfball is a regular occurrence."

"Maybe one day I should try a speculum."

"Sounds kinky Daddy."

The feeling of near orgasm had gone away, and The Don went back to plundering. He went faster and harder this time, like a sex machine. Going to town on her slutty hole. But she loved every second of it.

"I've been waiting too long to be fucked. You had to warm it up first Daddy, but it was for the best, as I needed a good pounding. I needed to be fucking stretched," she loudly exclaimed.

He was filled with an intense sexual high, ready to burst like a balloon. Her filthy words, combined with the visual of her gaper stuck in his brain, while an amazing hole engulfed his cock. He twitched intently, he moaned loud. His cock began to spasm and spurt inside of her ass. Moments later a loud moan came from his mouth, while a loud of semen exited his penis, intensely filling up her pussy the way she deserves. Filled to the brim with a white sticky substance. Her pussy was a cum deposit.

"Oh, fuck Mia. Fuck. That was amazing baby. Holy shit!"

"I fucking loved it too Daddy. Thank you so much. It was long overdue. That cock was heavenly."

"Well deserved, as you're an angel."

"You're sweet."

He pulled his cock from her hole, walked to his desk and got tissues from a drawer. He wiped his penis of excess cum, pulled his underwear and pants back up. Meanwhile, Mia got up from the desk. She removed her panties and Altieri interrupted her. He grabbed the glass he was drinking from and handed it to her.

"You know what I want you to do right?"

"I do."

She took the glass and poured the tiny amount of alcohol into a nearby fake plant he had. She squatted over it and pushed his cum from her booty into the glass, taking a few moments for every little bit to get out. Next, she took it, angled it above her face, opened her mouth and poured it into her, taking every drop until she had gotten the last inside her. Now with the cum mixed with her booty juice, she swallowed it in one gulp. She opened her mouth, poking her tongue out towards The Don. He smiled in response, as nothing was left.

"Now, that's all I need you for. See you another time Mia."

"Bye."

She grabbed his belt from the floor and handed it to him. Finally, she grabbed her panties, put them back on, pulled down her dress, and left his office.