The Donut Shop Tart…

Story Info
Anthony stops for an eclair...but gets a tart too...
4.6k words
4.76
11.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,017 Followers

Let me introduce myself before I begin my story. My name is Anthony, I'm a white male, 26 years old, right at 6 feet tall, 185 lbs. and what some people would call a gym rat. The gym has been my passion for the last couple of years and I have been committed to sticking with it. The results of my efforts are obvious to me and my new body is an inspiration to keep going. I'm a salesman for a large roofing company and my main job is to provide estimates to potential clients that request them. I travel a lot, sometimes driving 200 miles per day, so getting in a gym and working out is a happy change from sitting in the company truck and climbing roofs all day.

I spend a lot my spare time in the gym, usually being a staple in their weight lifting area 4-5 days a week. No yoga, no stretching, no girly stuff, I go right to the free weights. If I go for a workout, I usually spend about 2 hours there. That includes my cardio, but if I don't shower before I leave the gym, then I might do an extra run when I get home, and then I shower.

I'm lean and toned and have an incredible sex drive. Sometimes, it seems like I'm always horny and it's all I think about. I have enjoyed sex with both men and women in my life, even having had a few experiences with some transsexuals. Call me what you want, gay, straight, bi, whatever, I'm not really into those labels.

I'm always a top with men, never a bottom, and prefer to fuck effeminate looking men, not muscular hard, manly men, but I think I prefer women most. My biggest thrill is someone who will give me their ass. I have an ass fetish that dominates my desires when I fuck. If a girlfriend can't give me her ass after the first or second attempt, I usually move on.

This is one of the reasons I fuck guys, they're easy when it comes to giving up their ass. I think they realize it's something they have to offer to compete with a girl's pussy. And then some guys are total size queens and love my big, thick dick up their ass. While a lot of girls balk at the idea of getting butt fucked when they see my fat cock.

Guys usually give up their ass willingly, for the most part, but sometimes not so willingly, and I might get a little forceful sometimes. Now, I don't mean I rape them, but when they make things difficult, I might punish them a bit. If and when they finally allow full entry of my cock, I might chastise that ass a bit. I cannot lie, I do like to abuse an ass, especially if they resist once they have let me breach them. They saw how big my cock was before they let me stick it up their ass. All those whiners saying, "slow down please, not so deep, stop for a minute, it hurts, let me get used to it." I'll work with them a little bit, but before I finish, before I cum and withdraw, I'm gonna have their ass my way, and that's usually as deep and as hard as I want.

Today, my workout was an especially sweaty one for me. I pushed myself extremely hard for a specific reason today. I had just finished a 1 1/2 hour workout at the gym, it was an arm and upper body day for me, followed by a 10 mile cardio run on the treadmill. I showered as I had brought fresh clothes. I dressed in a t-shirt, some gym shorts and a pair of Adidas.

I rarely do this, but today I was gonna give myself a treat. Sort of a reward for the results I have been seeing from sticking with my gym routine. A donut was going to be my reward, and while I know it doesn't sound like much of a reward to most people, I really try to avoid carbs and white sugar as much as possible. It's been probably a year since I have enjoyed a donut and was looking forward to it. The craving for one of those sugary sweet treats had been gnawing at me for some time now, and today, I was going to splurge and eat one.

There was a Dunkin Donuts a few blocks from the gym. It had tempted me before, but not gotten me yet, but today I was gonna stop there. I parked my car and upon entering noticed there were a few people in line waiting their turn to be served. I got in line behind two girls that were chatting pretty loudly. So exuberantly in fact, that I'm sure they must of realized that everyone in the small dining area could hear them distinctly. Almost like they thought they were so interesting, that they were actually entertaining the customers.

I could only see the face of the one that kept turning around to talk to her friend that I stood behind. She was cute, had a decent little body, but not really my type. The one I stood behind, I still had not seen her face, but her body was definitely my type.

She had the plumpest, most rotund and firmest ass I had ever seen. As I stared down at it, t was mesmerizing to me how far it protruded from her waist. I laughed to myself, thinking, yea, she's my type, even though I hadn't even seen her face yet. I'm a big booty lover type of guy and she was wearing those tight, creep up your ass crack yoga pants that are all the rage for girls now. These yoga pants show cased her over sized meaty globes that just screamed, "look at my ass, I'm showing it off for you, spank it, fuck it, it's all yours." Yea, she was my type for sure.

As her friend stared at me and whispered in her ear, big booty girl immediately snapped just her head around over her shoulder, and stared directly at me. We just held our gaze, neither of us speaking as I was now studying her also. She had a very pretty face, those high model cheek bones, nice full lips made for sucking cock, really pretty sparkling blue eyes and a cute punk rock looking hair do. I assumed that she thought I was standing too close to her and quickly apologized, "I'm sorry miss." I laughed. "I wasn't eavesdropping." I said with a smile.

As she turned completely around now and presented herself face to face with me, I noticed immediately that she was very flat chested and had a slinky, slim upper body. I'm not a big breast man, so no worries for me, but I mean she was really flat chested. Like I said before, I'm a butt man and she had just the kind of ass that I would love to plow. But guessing her age as about the same as mine, it was a little shocking how under developed her breasts were.

"No need to apologize sweetie, but I'm a boy, not a girl." she stated matter of factly, staring directly into my eyes judging my response as she now put me on guard. "I get that all the time, still you're forgiven." she giggled.

As I now closely studied her face, I was beginning to believe her. She was one of those people that you were afraid to say sir or ma'am to, as you couldn't really tell their gender. I resigned to his declaration, this person was a man, and I finally managed to reply, "I see that now, sorry for my mistake, I apologize again. Mother Nature really blessed you."

As that brought a quick smile to his face, he weighed my response, probably not what he was expecting. Still in a deep stare down, we both seemed to be visually evaluating each other. This guy had an extremely pretty and effeminate face for a guy. He displayed a beautiful bright white smile, framed in perhaps the fullest, thickest and plumpest lips I had ever seen. He was the absolute prettiest guy I had ever seen in my life.

As he curiously studied me with his sparkling blue eyes, the donut attendant finally interrupted us, "Hello, hello, hello. Can I help you please? What can I get for you."

His attention diverted to the server, they got their order and went to a corner table, both eyeing me as they whispered and giggled to each other.

While waiting for my Latte and eclair, I glanced over at them occasionally, noticing that he catered more to his female androgynous side, attempting to dress more female than male. The way he dressed, the way he talked, all his mannerisms. I guessed his lifestyle was more gay than bisexual, but again, I'm not into labels.

I exited the shop, smiling at him over my shoulder, as I took my order outside. It was a really nice day, so I sat at one of their patio table with an umbrella over it. Sipping my coffee and savoring my donut with small bites, I saw the two of them exit the shop.

I judged he was about 5' 8"s tall, maybe 145 lbs., quite a lot of that being his huge ass. He had thick black hair that was long and shaggy. It was carelessly styled with sculpting gel, holding it firmly in place with what I call, "that messy look" that a lot of kids are doing now. No rhyme or reason to that hair style, but it worked for him, actually making him look even sexier. But what really did it for me, was getting a good look at him in those yoga pants.

In the sunlight and from a distance, they really showed off his spectacular view of his ass and legs. He had what I referred to as a "shelf ass". That big butt that sticks out so far at a right angle, that you could use it for a shelf. I thought to myself that most women would kill to have an ass like that. As I studied him discreetly, with my sunglasses hiding my interest, I marveled at how pretty this guy was. Not only would women kill for his ass, but he had the face of a female runway model, he was just too damn pretty.

As I listened to their conversation, it was something about an emergency his female friend was having, something about her calling him later, I couldn't hear it all. Then she scurried off to her car and drove away, leaving him on the sidewalk alone.

He walked over to my table and then brazenly, uninvited, he boldly sat down right next to me. He then shocked me by saying something that certainly had a double meaning. Looking at my half eaten donut on the table, then staring directly into my eyes, he said boldly, "How is your eclair, do you like it? I love them, but they go straight to my ass. I especially like to slowly suck the cream out them."

He likes to slowly suck the cream out? Seriously, if that wasn't a come on offer, then I don't know what one is.

I was speechless for a second when he just threw this out there, "My friend just left me to attend to an emergency she was having, I don't have a ride home. I live really close, would you mind. I'll make it worth your while." he asked with a coy look.

If the sucking cream comment wasn't enough, I was sure "the make it worth my while" comment locked the deal. I was hopefully gonna have this sexy little tart sucking my cock and letting me pop that fine ass pretty soon.

"Come on, I'm a gentleman, how could I possibly let your request for help go unaided?" I replied like a chivalrous knight as he followed me to my car.

Within a few minutes of following his directions, he had me pull into an apartment complex and finally said, "We're here. That's my apartment, #152 on the left. Would you like to come in for a minute, I would really love to thank you properly for the ride?"

Hell yea, I was pretty sure I was gonna get my dick sucked by this pretty boy and maybe fuck his big ass too.

Walking up the stairs behind him was a treat. That ass was solid. I was seriously tempted to lean over and bite one of his cheeks just to hear him scream. His cheeks were perfectly symmetrical and looked very tight and toned. As we climbed up the stairs, he looked over his shoulder at just the right moment, catching me when I was fixated on eye fucking his ass. "Watch where you're going honey, be careful you don't trip." he giggled.

I just smiled and followed him upstairs as he opened the door and motioned for me to sit on the couch. As I sat on his sofa, he stood in front of me. He put his hands on his hips and just shamelessly blurted his intentions out, maybe trying to shock me. "You want a bottle of water, or would you rather I get to it and suck your cock handsome?"

I'm hard to shock and felt I should flip this immediately, so I replied speaking slowly, "Well, what I would really like, is for you to suck on my cock, gag and slobber all over it, til you finally manage to squeeze it into your tight throat, then bend over and let me fuck your fine girly ass til I blow a week's pent up load of cum in it."

My reply caught him off guard, as I established my dominant personality role immediately. I wanted him to understand that I was in charge and would dictate how we would be spending our fuck session together. Now, he was at a loss for words, and meekly replied, "Yes Daddy. Please just give me a minute for get comfortable." he spoke submissively as he darted towards his bedroom, shucking his clothes on the floor along the way.

He was back in a flash, completely nude expect for a tight bright red pair of lacy Cheekies. I just love when girls wear those Cheekies, the way the back is cut shows so much ass. He had a nice little erection poking straight up his belly and peeking over the top of the waist band. His cock was poking out far enough so I could see he was circumcised. He looked tuned up and ready fuck.

I had never seen a guy, wear Cheekies before, especially one with such a huge, firm ass to wear them over. I wished I had brought my phone upstairs as I wanted to take a picture of his ass. It was the hottest ass I had ever seen. He knew what his best asset was, as he twirled in front of me, showing off his sexy panty clad ass.

My God, what a sexy little body this boy had, he looked perfect in those panties. So soft and feminine, so pretty, this boy had a face that belonged on the cover of Vogue. His face was that fucking pretty, absolutely flawless and I would be watching it sucking my big cock in just a few seconds.

As he first removed my tennis shoes one at a time. like a well trained Geisha girl, he then pulled my t-shirt over my head. Sitting there in only my gym shorts, he struggled to pull them off, so I propped my ass up off the couch to help him. With me now fully undressed and him kneeling subserviently between my knees, my cock was rapidly hardening as this sexy little tart stared intently at it.

"Oooooh my. What a gorgeous specimen of male virility you have. I'm gonna eat you up alive. I just adore a big cut cock. I'm a total size queen and just love my mouth, throat and ass stuffed with a big hard cock." he almost panted as he stared at my growing cock.

He just laughed and lowered his head into my lap. As he sucked the head of my the expanding shaft between his full, pouty, soft lips, I was in heaven. The pretty boy had talent for sure, he wasn't on my cock for a full minute when it was already 100% rock hard standing straight up from my waist. Within less than another minute, he proved he could take it to the root, swallowing my cock over and over while I groaned.

One or two lovers in the past had managed to swallow my cock all the way down, but it only lasted for just a second or two. Always they yanked back immediately once completing the task, choking and gagging like they were gonna die. Complete amateurs compared this this pretty boy. Nobody had ever swallowed my entire cock as quickly and adeptly as this boy could. He had absolutely no gag reflex and I was so impressed with the ease, repetitiveness and passion he used to swallow my cock. Best blowjob ever. Over and over he just gulped my cock down to the root, while his pretty eyes watched my every move, looking for my approval.

As he deep throated my cock he stared into my eyes, which I thought was hot and only made me harder. I was really impressed when he held my cock to the root in his throat, and still managed to lick at my balls with the tip of his tongue. He didn't ignore my balls either, as after about 10 minutes of throating me, he began nursing on my balls one at a time. He gently sucked them into his mouth and massaged them with his tongue, alternating from one to another back and forth. When he sucked them both into his mouth at once, like he was trying to deep throat them, I truly loved that.

I could see a little drop of pre-cum on the tip of his cock that was poking over the top of his Cheekies. I rubbed it with my foot and toes as he sucked on me, til he stopped sucking and almost pleaded with me, "Daddy, I need that big dick in my ass. Right now. I'm so horny. I want you to stretch out my booty hole and pound me deep til you shoot all your man milk into my ass. My behind is so hungry right now."

He stood up off the floor and removed those Cheekies, then he turned around to me showing off his spectacular bottom. His completely smooth, firm hairless tush looked so fucking perfect. It was an absolute masterpiece of a derriere. Those twin firm globes that were perfectly symmetrical, his flawless skin void of any blemishes. There was not a single speck of hair visible anywhere, and with that tiny wrinkled pink starfish of a sphincter muscle winking at me, it made the whole package impeccably flawless.

I just couldn't wrap my head around the balloon like dimensions of those twin orbs. His ass cheeks were so massive, so shapely and so well formed, I knew this would be one of those memories I would cherish for a lifetime.

As he dropped to his knees and spread them wide, it gave me a chance to really look at his tiny rosebud. From out of nowhere, he handed me a small bottle of anal lube and then pressed his shoulders and face into the carpet, waiting for me to make my move. I thought to myself, as I began to apply generous amounts of his lube to his sphincter, my thick cock will never fit in that tiny little hole. He squirmed a little as I rubbed it in, then groaned as I inserted my well lubed index finger deep up his rectum. His tight asshole ate up my index finger like it was a tiny hors d'oeuvre. Maybe this would work, his ass hole seems both hungry and pliable.

"Oooooh Daddy, get up in my ass quick please. I need it full and stretched. Please hurry, it's sooooooo hungry for your big dick." he whined.

I leaned in and nudged my swollen blunt cock head against his hole. I just let it rest there, I didn't push forward, but I kept pressure against his ring. I knew from past experiences that my patience would pay dividends in my partners accepting my big cock, if I went slow and let them acclimate to it. I was gonna be as gentle as he needed at first. I didn't want to force it in and hurt him. I was trying to give him a little extra time to work it in a bit himself.

All the sudden, he just pushed back and his tight ass opened like a blooming flower. He quickly devoured my cock to the root. That tiny little tight looking sphincter stretched like a rubber band and gobbled my cock up to the root. It swallowed up my entire cock in just a few seconds as he groaned on it's entrance. There was no reason to go slow with this pretty boy, this was a well trained ass. He was hungry and he could handle everything I had given him so far.

I didn't even move as he seemed to want to control the motion. He pulled his ass away til just half of the tip of my cock was still in his rectum's grip, then slid that tight velvety channel slowly back down my cock til it bottomed out. I grabbed onto his wide firm hips as he continued to stroke his muscular tight ass canal up and down my cock for several minutes. I didn't try to control the motion while I just held onto his hips for balance. I would occasionally pull him into my pelvis forcing him to grind down on my cock, and he seemed to like that. He got into a groove and must have impaled his cock on my ass for at least 15 minutes.

He reached between his knees and massaged my swollen balls as he guided my cock over and over up his ass. Squeezing my balls, scratching them with his fingernails and occasionally pinching them softly was pushing me to a climax. My cock had already been hard for over a half an hour and I wanted to cum, so I took over.

Still holding his hips, I used brute force and started fucking him. Taking me all the way as you control the depth is one thing, but me making you take all of me, while I control the depth is another. I gripped his hips tighter, so he couldn't escape my onslaught and went to work on that girly ass. I began to pound and abuse his rectum with a fervor as he now struggled to accept me in my entirety. Again, taking a big cock at your own is one thing, but being forced to take it by it's owner is a totally different matter. I was relentless with dominating his bowels as he began to try to desperately escape my deep brutal fuck down of his big butt.

Kent100
Kent100
1,017 Followers
12