The Donut Shop Tart…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to make his ass surrender to me. I wanted to own it from this day forward. I wanted him to know it was conquered by me.

I started taunting him, I loved to verbally debase and humiliate my partners when we have sex. I'll admit, I'm a bit of a sicko. Not really meaning a word I say, it's all about role playing with me. So I started into tormenting him.

"Who's fucking your ass pretty boy?" I demanded.

"You are Daddy, you're fucking my ass." he cried.

"You like your Daddy's cock bitch?" I pestered him.

"This bitch loves your cock Daddy, it owns me. I'm a slave to it." he hissed.

"Will you attend to it whenever I need?" I pushed.

"Yes Daddy, I will drop whatever I'm doing whenever you need your cock serviced. Just call and I will come to you and give you whatever you need. I swear this to you." he sincerely vowed.

His legs were shaking uncontrollably as I unmercifully pounded deep into his ass. I showed no mercy as he let go of my balls and now tried flail his arms at me, to maneuver away from my deep anal abuse. It was futile for him as he finally laid flat on his stomach and accepted his fate, while I continued to physically maul his bowels as deep as I could.

All the sudden, something deep inside him, that was not allowing me to go any deeper, suddenly opened up and let my cock head pass through. Something like the ring of another sphincter muscle, just opened up and accepted the last inch of my cock. It felt terrific for me and he totally quit squirming and spread his legs even wider encouraging me to give him even more. This had never happened before with anyone else and I really wanted to explore it, so I slowed down and really ground into him.

"Ooooh Daddy, nobody has ever fucked me this deep. It feels like you're in my stomach. I never want you to stop. Please don't make this a pump and dump one time thing. I wanna be on your speed dial. I wanna be your late night booty call. I wanna be your #1 slut puppy. You can use me anyway you want, just promise me I will get more of your dick this far up my ass again Daddy. Keep fucking me as deep as you can get your cock up my ass. The friction of the carpet rubbing against my cock has me ready to cum. Please don't stop. I'm so close." he rambled on openly and truthfully to me like he was at confessional with his priest.

I had him where I wanted him. I had the upper hand as he was ready to cum and now concentrated on my pleasure. Within 2 minutes of slow fucking him, making sure he was getting every centimeter of my cock up his ass, I announced I was getting ready to cum. When I told him that, he told me to fuck him as hard and as deep as I could. I didn't want to disappoint, so I began to destroy his ass.

I pounded his ass brutally, but the harder and deeper I fucked him, the harder and deeper he wanted it. I could tell the exact moment he came. His asshole had convulsions that matched his ejaculation squirts. He trembled and twitched, he moaned and groaned, he wept as I continued to pound into him for several minutes later til I came. I held off cumming til I knew I fucked all the cum out of him and then I exploded.

There are some orgasms and sexual partners you never forget in your life. My orgasm was so intense, I knew this was one of those times. I pumped spurt after spurt into my pretty boy's huge girly ass until my ball ached. Spent, I rolled off him and laid by his side on the carpet. He snuggled his face onto my shoulder, then kissed and licked my neck slowly. He got up and went to his bath room for several minutes, returning with a hot towel and cleaned my cock. This boy was a keeper. I knew if I had anything to do with it, that we would be seeing each other again.

Readers...

thanks for reading...

all comments and feedback are welcomed...

sorry for any typos...

I proof my own work...

and always seem to still find mistakes after I post.

12