The Doomsday List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you get up to last night? It looks like you really turned one on with your client."

"Not like who you turned on, you bitch!" I thought. Instead I answered something like, "Yeah, but at least the potential account might be worth it. I have to shower and freshen up."

I almost ran to the main shower, not our usual ensuite. I had all of the necessities there.

"Ok Dave. I'll wait til you're done so that we don't pinch each other's hot water."

Now I knew when to check her dammed list!

I showered, and quickly dressed. When I heard our ensuite shower going, I found her bag and looked for the zip pocket. I found the list. With shaking hands, I unfolded it and immediately noticed many items, but even more damming, I noticed quite a few check marks with notes beside them. My phone's camera snapped three pics, so that I could replace everything before the bitch returned.

How life turns, hey?

One day ago, Suze was referred to by me as 'love', 'babe', 'sweet'. Now she was thought of as, 'bitch', 'whore', 'slut'.

The bitch had to work today, which I was glad about. I couldn't stand to be in the same house, let alone room as her and I hadn't even read that dammed list yet! She left without my usual loving exits. I had a fleeting thought. She didn't even acknowledge the lack of the usual leaving issues of love. I was soon to find out why. It was to spell doom for our marriage and bring me to the lowest point of my life.

The list contained ten dot points all numbered. They read:

1. Sed OM. Check. GH. June 12

2. T OM and let OM T me. GH Check June 14

3. BJ OM. Check. GH June 15

4. MUT MAST with OM. GH Check. June 17

5. S with OM.

6. A with OM.

7. G B with 3 OM.

8. Big BL CK with OM

9. S with woman.

10. SW with Dave? and others.

I noticed that the first four items had been completed. As I read each item and looked at the items already completed, my heart sank further and further. Who was this woman? When did she start down this road? Did anyone else know? Well, I knew that Helen knew and played along with the bitch. Bloody Helen! I always thought that I got on alright with her. How wrong can a person be? Where was the beer now? I collapsed as another realisation slammed into my consciousness.

The last item on the list was completed just yesterday. Bloody yesterday! June 17! Today was June 18. Today! She was going to try to complete item 5 today! What could S mean? Was that short for sex?

Judging by the list, first she seduced, then T. What does T mean? I used my analytical mind which I didn't think would ever work again after this smack to the head and heart. The items became more involved as the numbers increased. First it was just seduce, no physical contact at all, except for the arm touching and breast rub, albeit 'accidentally'. I tried to think of all the T words related to seduction and sex.

Tittilate

Touch

Tongue

A small list, but it was a start. I decided on TOUCH. So, two days after seducing the bastard, the bitch played touchy, touchy!

The third item seemed more obvious. Everyone knows what a BJ is. The very next day after the touch sessions, the bitch gave the bastard a blow job! Christ she only gave me a blow job once a year and that was usually on my birthday. Cunt! I wonder if she swallowed. She never for me.

Number four stumped me for a while. What would MUT stand for? And MAST? Maybe that could be masterbation? Then it would make sense that MUT stood for mutual? She wanted them to masterbate each other? And she did that yesterday! My love for this bitch was so dead. It was like she lived in a different universe. A slutverse! How could she even think that what she was doing was OK? I am sure she knew it wasn't, but obviously didn't care.

Now number 5. Not yet checked. Not yet completed. Even if she didn't go through with this, our marriage was toast.

If I guessed right, and S stood for sex, she was going have sex with that bastard today! No wonder she left, not even registering that I didn't say 'love you', or 'have a great day'. She was too preoccupied with what a great time she would have today having sex with the bastard.

The couch took my fall. I moaned. I cried. I shouted. I wailed like a baby. My mind was mush. Pure mush! The bitch was cuckolding me today!

I ran, stumbled, pounced around the house in a blind rage. I went outside and trashed the flower garden in the back yard, pulling out every plant which the bitch and I had so carefully nurtured for years. We loved this garden, but now, to me, it represented the complete destruction of our marriage. When I finally got my breath, all that remained was an utter mess of uprooted plants, torn flowers and ripped bushes. I looked with sadness at the representation of our marriage. I slowly unzipped my fly and pissed on the pile of green trash. "Well, bitch, you pissed on our marriage. It is only fitting that I piss on this!"

Amazingly, that act of destruction calmed my mind enough for me to stumble back to my office. I knew that I had to get my ducks in a row for the shit storm which must surely follow. I knew enough about dodgy financial transactions to hide our cash and investments. The problem was our house. It was paid off. Normally, that is not a problem. However, here in good old Oz, there is no way that a spouse can get all of the marital assets. We are far too 'fair' to actually blame either spouse for a marriage breakup. It was always a no-fault separation. House was a problem, but cash is a different matter. As I knew, there was always a way to hide cash in such a way that no court could find it. Or, if they found it, it would be too late. I was going to be busy because all this dodgy shit takes time. Crap, I would have to bide my time. I also needed to get irrefutable evidence of my wife's, the bitch's cheating. I couldn't start any surveillance now though. It had to appear that I was clueless until after I had time to rearrange the assets. I also had to deal with the bastard without anyone knowing it was me.

Time to get to work.

I left the garden as it was and drove to the shopping centre. When I returned three hours later, I immediately rang triple 0 to report an act of vandalism which apparently occurred while I was out. The two police were very professional, taking screens for finger prints, asking a million robotic questions and furiously writing notes. Nah, just joking about the notes. Nobody writes that fast these days! They just made sure that their voice recorder worked adequately. This would be fed into a speech-to-text app which produced a written report. Fantastic! They found the whole incident very strange, as I couldn't come up with a motive for such an attack. They promised to question my wife later and continue their investigations. "Sure," I thought, but aloud I thanked them for their time and they left.

The visit to the shopping mall was not wasted.

I spoke with our bank manager, a lovely lady. She and I had many dealings in the past, as I had been instrumental in routing out a crooked bank clerk from this very branch.

"Mr Hartwood, Dave, what a surprise! How's the family? What can I do for you today? No more rotten woodwork to fix is there?" She enquired pleasantly.

"No Janet. Quite the contrary. I would like to refinance the house."

"Really Dave? How much of your equity did you want to refinance" at last check, you already own ninety-nine percent of it. Based on the last valuation, that amounts to about two million dollars."

"Janet that really depends on what the bank will comfortably let me do. How much equity do I need to keep with you guys? You know I am good for any payments. My business has boomed, especially in this last year. What do you think?"

"Wait a minute Dave. I will phone head office now."

She excused herself as she made a phone call. I politely looked elsewhere as she explained the situation to her bosses at head office.

"Dave, we can refinance up to eighty percent of the most recent valuation, as that was only done six months ago. Based on those figures, you may cash out an amount of one point six million dollars. That amount would take a week to organise. You and Suze will also have to sign the necessary paperwork and have it back to me by tomorrow. Is that possible?"

"Of course. How long will the forms take to prepare?"

"That's the easy bit. They are all standard. It's just the amount which is unusual, but as it has already been verbally okayed by head office, all is good. You can have the bank cheque for that amount by next Tuesday. Can I ask why you would do this now? I mean you guys are approaching middle age?"

"Ok. I can't tell you exactly, except to say that a very lucrative investment opportunity has come to my attention and I would be a fool to pass it up. I am expecting to double my money within three weeks."

"All I can do is caution you Dave. You as an accountant know that if seems too good to be true it probably isn't true."

"Thanks for that Janet. I will keep that in mind. Also you will notice that I have withdrawn quite a bit of our available cash and bonds. I can tell you why for that one! Suze (I nearly called her the bitch, but stopped myself just in time) and I are celebrating our fortieth birthdays soon and I want to organise a world cruise now that the kids are at uni."

"That's lovely Dave. You guys are such a lovely couple. OK. I'll get the paperwork sorted and see you tomorrow hopefully."

I also visited a certain ex-accountant that I had dealings with in my line of work. Yep he was as crooked as they came, but managed to escape time at her majesty's pleasure because of family commitments. He was surprised to see me and more than a little suspicious until I explained my needs and his payment for services rendered.

I set up an on-line investment account. I organised for all of my available funds from my superannuation account to be transferred to that investment account. I also warned the fund managers that quite a large amount of money will be deposited into that account next week and that my financial manager, ie the 'crooked' accountant, had permission to withdraw any amount for re-investment.

I left for home quite satisfied with what I had achieved in such a short time. My wallet and pockets were also awash with cash, some fifty-five thousand dollars, all in one hundred dollar bills!

After the police left, I googled the bastard. Yep, he was from Sydney. His Fbook profile showed his beautiful wife and child on Bondi Beach, enjoying themselves immensely. Typical Fbook representations of all of the best moments in people's lives. I compared his Fbook profile with the cruel actions of this bastard towards me, but more unbelievably his wife and child. How could he? He worked as a consultant physician in fairly up market medical practice. My thoughts of revenge started to materialise around a simple plan. If he does this with my wife, he must have a history. Once a cheater, always a cheater!

More info to get.

I wasn't going to let this item get checked off without a fight. I found the shelter phone number and rang. The receptionist answered. Of course I was John Smith! "Hi. I was wondering if Suze Hartwood is there today. If she isn't, maybe I could speak to Doctor Hunt."

"Certainly Mr Smith. They are both working today. Please wait and I'll try to connect you to Suze first."

I waited and waited. At last the bitch answered, a little out of breath.

"Yes. Suze here. Who's speaking please? Hello? Hello?"

In my most disguised voice, through a hanky, I replied.

"Mrs Hartwood. Is Dr Hunt with you? I need to give him an urgent message. A message from his wife, Claire and daughter, Augustina. It is a medical emergency. Please put him on. Hello, hello?"

I heard a loud gasp followed by a wail. "You're married? You cheating bastard. Get out! Get out! And to think I was about to have sex with you. Get out! Are you still there Mr Smith? Mr Smith? Shit!"

The bitch had the hide to call the bastard a cheater! I hung up, laughing like a madman, but it soon turned to tears. Tears like rain washing away any semblance of dignity. I was about to be cuckolded, but managed to thwart the bitch's plans at the last moment. But she planned to do it. The bitch planned to cuckold me, without a regard for me at all. That was just as bad as actually doing it. Once again, the realisation hit me that our marriage was dead.

It was an interesting dinner time in the Hartwood household that night. Helen came over to join us. She sometimes did that so she could spend some 'girl time' with the bitch. Seems she didn't mind at all leaving her husband at home. Little conversation surrounded the meal. The bitch was unusually silent and seemed very interested in the green peas on her plate. Even Helen noticed that something was off. The topic of the trashed garden came up, but it hardly raised an eyebrow. "What!" I thought! We spent hours in that dammed garden and now she is not interested at all!

I broached the subject of refinancing my accountancy business, which the bitch grunted to. She didn't really hear what I was saying. I passed over the forms and indicated where she should sign. Fortunately Helen could witness our signatures. She was just as attentive to what she was signing as the bitch was. Perfect! That went more easily than I thought. I whisked away the forms and tidied up. I wanted them to have their discussion while I was in my study.

"You girls obviously need to catch up, so I'll disappear into my study and catch up as well. Bye Helen"

"Hmm," was the only reply I got from either of them.

As soon as I went, they were at it.

"What's up Suze? Why are you so down? Wasn't today to be the BIG day to do the deal with Gerald? What happened?"

"Oh Hel! You won't believe how bad it was. We were starting to get down. We were both undressed and I was as horny as a goat. Gerald had already brought me to two orgasms with his fingers and tongue. That man knows how to wind up a woman, that's for sure!"

"So. What went wrong? It all sounds perfect so far. Even I'm getting wet thinking about it. Tell on."

"Well, as I said. We were just about ready. His dick was so hard! It was about the same as Dave's, but the naughtiness of it made it seem so much better, you know? Well, the dammed office phone rang. I had to answer it because everyone knew I was there. It would have seemed strange if I didn't answer it. It was this bloody bloke wanting to speak with Gerald. He said he had a message about a medical emergency. The emergency involved Gerald's wife and daughter! His fucking wife and daughter! He was married! He told me he was single and like an idiot, I believed him. What a lying prick!"

"Oh shit Suze, that sucks. But isn't that a little bit hypocritical? I mean, you're married and look at what you're doing."

"Way to go Helen!" I thought. At least she has some sort of moral compass.

"But Helen, I told him I was married. He knew that from the start. He even tried to put Dave down a few times, which at the time I thought was sexy. I may have even encouraged him a bit sometimes. It's hard to stop him boasting about my cuckold husband and his wimpy job while I had my mouth full of his cock the other day. It was just before he came in buckets! I have never seen so much cum. I actually had trouble swallowing it all, but I knew I had to because I hadn't brought a change of clothes that day. It would be pretty damming to come home with cum stains on my top. That stuff has a certain smell you know!"

"Yep. I know Suze. You ain't telling me anything girlfriend. Quite a few times I have had to rush to the shower before hubby got home to get the stain and smell off me. He always thought that I cleaned up especially for him, so we could get it on. Some men are clueless!"

Now I knew why Helen had no qualms advising the bitch about cheating. She was a cheater as well. I wonder if her husband knew about this. Revenge plans abounded in my head!

How I stayed there listening to this trash without totally losing it, was probably a testament to the fact that all of this had made me so numb. Nothing else could be worse. I had suffered so much by the bitch's betrayal, any new information just added to an already big pile of shit. This time my eavesdropping was different though. This time I had a recorder operating. My visit to the electronics shop at the mall enabled me to purchase a state-of-the-art recording device which was guaranteed to clearly record even the faintest sounds. I wasn't leaving anything to chance! I knew that I wouldn't be able to use any of this in evidence because officially, I didn't know of the bitch's infidelity yet. However, Helen's husband might be interested in listening to that snippet of conversation. Other financial actions needed to happen before I officially 'found out'.

"So what did you do Suze?"

"I got rid of the prick. That's what I did. Now I have to find another way to complete that item on my list. I'll have to fast track the earlier items with someone else."

"But Suze, you don't have to do all of the earlier items. Couldn't you just go to item five?"

"True, but it wouldn't be as much fun would it? Now help me choose another man. You seem to know all of them. Anyone you suggest?"

"Well yes. I had a fling with Roger Aldridge. You know, the legal guy who works each Friday. His cock is something to die for! After sex with him, nothing else will touch the sides of your cunt for a week! He should do for you. I really missed him after I stopped with him. I didn't feel my hubby for two months after!"

"Yum! He sounds great. Right I'll get to work on him tomorrow."

"This bitch has to pay!" I thought. "And so does her slut friend."

Keeping myself under control at home over the next few days was a task which taxed me to the limit. I managed to keep some semblance of intelligent conversation going to allay suspicion from the bitch about what I knew.

It was going to have to be like this for a while more. Meanwhile, I visited a travel agent and found out about the most expensive round the world cruise available at exactly the date of the bitch's birthday. It had to depart Sydney the day after. That was important. Lo and behold, there was a cruise exactly as I wanted. It left Sydney the day after the bitch's birthday, was unrefundable and was for ninety days. The perfect cruise. It also happened to cost just under the fifty-five thousand dollars I had in cash. It was for a suite!

The day of the bitch's birthday approached. Much as it galled me, I arranged for a huge party at the local golf club. It had the most plush function room around. The bitch knew nothing about it, but I managed to invite as many people I could, all fully paid, of course. Her family, my family, her work mates, and as many of the visiting professionals from her work that were available. Of course Helen and her husband also were invited. Our daughters were ecstatic that I would organise such a large event for their mum.

The party was going well. Everyone tried to outdo each other partaking of the free drinks on offer. The main meal was about to be served when it was time for the mandatory speeches. All glasses were filled in the hope that they would make the speeches more palatable.

My parents began by stating how proud they were of my family. They were impressed by the way our daughters had kept their head straight and were on their way to a secure future. They were proud of the stability and love they witnessed between me and Suze (the bitch).

Next came her parents with almost the same speech. Our daughters followed next. Both were appreciative of the way they were brought up, especially the close relationship with their mother. They did mention me, but not in such glowing terms. Did I need to worry about this? I would soon find out!