All Comments on 'The Door Into Summer'

by AlwaysHungry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Sensual and sexy xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Know

You wrote beautifully about a set of similar events that give me joy and pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful and melancholy tale. It evokes a thirst and a lot of saudade.

Thank you for posting it.

~Ldm

CinnerCinnerover 5 years ago
A wonderful read!

This is such a mature, intelligent, thoughtful and yes, sensual exposition. I am so gratified that I have taken the time to read it all. It reminded me of why it was that I enjoyed reading among Literotica's many offerings during my time here. I am so happy that you found the love that you were looking for, my friend. I knew when this was happening, but I had no idea how passionate it really was. Not for the first time in life, I am sorry that polyamorous relationships are the exception, rather than the norm in Western society.

Thank you so much for allowing us to peep into this very special relationship. What I have read here transcends two people having an affair. For me, the meeting of the minds and the emotions that undergirded the physical aspects of your relationship were critically important and have made you two deserving of all the happiness that you have managed to eke out of this situation. I wish you two all the best for the future since it is clear to me that it is by no means over.

CinnerCinnerover 5 years ago
Coda

It goes without saying that I have rated this 5 stars. I am just thinking that I need to look at your other work again because I am now remembering what a good writer you really are.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you, my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Capsule Review

Each sonnet is his little song of love

To one, though not his wife, whom he adores.

Occasionally they couple—the sex soars

To stratospheric heights. Not even God

Could pry them off this ceiling, nor improve

The ecstasy of non-connubial bliss

That holds them in its sway. Each sweet, shared kiss

Is psychotherapy, a trance they groove

Into each other, enter fugue state, lose

All sense of self. It's transformational,

But cannot last; the fog of love, diffused,

Begins to dissipate and they return

To ordinary life—impersonal

And bitter as a past-its-prime Sauternes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The stuff that dreams are made of but, apparently, sometimes dreams do cum true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, to begin with, you've stolen the title from a 1956 Robert Heinlein juvenile novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous