All Comments on 'The Door Left Unlocked Pt. 01'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE

Omg this is such a juicy story please keep it up 😍 can you give Bryan a girl name next chapter?

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Love It

I love the story. Can't wait to read more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Step-sibling bliss

So well done. Becky realized an opportunity to become a better person. Rooting for Bryan & Wendy.

Angus74Angus74over 3 years ago
Loved it

Awesome story. I look forward to the next chapter. Very well written.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Great story

Very good start, even though I think Wendy is good for Bryan I still have some thoughts that he really does want to suck a cock even if his mind won't let him admit it. I too think he needs in the next chapter or two to take a female name for his femine persona maybe something like Brianna.

DiscordInHeavenDiscordInHeavenover 3 years ago

I am really liking the start of this story. Bryan "coming out" to his sister was interesting and real. The heart-to-heart talk they had was also real in the sense that they are becoming adults and are learning to deal with each other in that way. I hope you keep this going!

Bic1957Bic1957over 3 years ago

Great story, can’t wait for the next part

sheilatvsheilatvover 3 years ago
Nice

Love the story hope to read more, well written

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787over 3 years ago
Nice Story

It seems Becky is somewhat damaged goods. Maybey they need each other to grow. I can't wait to see moore.

DeLord12804DeLord12804over 3 years ago

Patiently waiting for the next part of the story won't be easy, but it will be done.

ericacericacover 3 years ago
Excellent story

An excellent story, and very well-written. I join others in saying that I want to see a sequel (or three).

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Bryan thoughts.

It seemed like Becky was trying to imply Bryan was gay just because he wore dresses,or atleast gender dysforic,but there are lots of cross-dressers who are straight but like wearing womens clothes.

And to be honest I hope the author doesn't write further implications that Bryan is gay,since we see Bryan does have clear attraction to Becky and possibly Wendy,so it should continue in that regard,not have him come out as gay or conflicted,it just muddies the story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Good story, well told.

Gotta say, I was hoping you'd tell us his reaction when he squeezed Wendy's tit and she kissed him. With all the uncertainty woven earlier in the story, that was a solid chance to clear things a bit. So, we have more chances to learn that self-expression and self-identity exist along a continuum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES