All Comments on 'The Door Left Unlocked Pt. 02'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CD_BreeCD_Breeover 3 years ago
Great story

I like how the story line slowly progresses. He know he likes girls however that "but maybe" thought does lurk in the background. I also like the story doesn't go into a screwfest! I like how the sexual tension between him and the step sister is always at bay! As an outed (to the wife) crossdresser myself I can relate to this story in a whole lot of ways. I hope this turns into lengthy series. Its very enjoyable.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Great continuation

Great and I mean great 2nd part to the story, worth well more than the 5 stars I gave you. I hope you continue this story, love the way you are presenting it. I am beginning to wonder about a few things, will he ever give into the feelings for Becky, same for Wendy and lastly I have a feeling he may sway towards at least trying anothers cock.

Great story please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it !!! Totaly agree with the last 2 coments this can go in a lot of directions. Please keep it going. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.