All Comments on 'The Door Prize'

by Stefan_J

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Incredibly sensuous and hot & realistic - except for the party bit

Wow! I wish Stephanie had picked me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You can't leave us hanging!

You are what literotica needs! You are what I need! You tell your stories with an amount of intelligence that I've never seen on literotica. Please continue this story. We need to know what happens between Stephanie and Michael. I've grown to love this story as much as the two main characters love each other. Just promise us you'll get around to writing the sequel some day. I'm going to go read all of your other stories. You're seriously the greatest author literotica has yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This has to be the only story that I've ever read on Literotica where I actually skipped most of the sex in order to find out more about the ending. Truly excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Story With Substance

I really enjoyed the 'substance' in this story standing as counterpoint to the erotic descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BRAVO!!

Substance, erotic enticement, plausible characters with some mystique and a great read!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

Speaking of author...this needs to be in a book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Most read

Yes this story needs to be in a book!! I couldn't stop reading it. I would buy it and read it over and over again!!!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Your writing is brilliant

Loving reading your stories

photolvrphotolvrover 10 years ago
More!

Really enjoyed it! Chapter 2, 3, and 4 please.....

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 10 years ago
Nice

I loved the structure and tempo. Very nice. I would love to see where these two go now

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stephanie couldn't have picked me; because they'd have never gotten me to the party

This is a truly lovely story; I liked this as much as "Nice Guy" & "HS Sweethearts" because your characters come alive. The plot was actually plausible, though improbable. The characters drew me in; made me try to put myself in their shoes. Unfortunately I couldn't!

Yep; she'd have been royally screwed. I've only been invited to a few parties in my lifetime, and I didn't belong, so I most certainly wouldn't pay $100 to go. Because of "The Rules"; whoever was designated to get me there, couldn't explain what or how "The Door Prize" worked. I have "broken my arm & heart" a few times because I'd do anything for my friend, to no avail. I would "not" have been Danny "The Boars" friend. Nor do I belong in bars, rock concerts, etc...

See; I'm the guy who had season tickets for 3 years at the KC Symphony but could never find a date (OOPs; I invited one young woman, who never showed up). I was in the USMC for 8 years and no one will believe me until I show them dogtags. I'm the guys who "would" have noticed her in class; in fact has friends like her, but "as always" would've been relegated to the dreaded "Friend Zone". Yep; I've always been too good for them, but would make someone else a great husband.

Thanks;

DKP

PS; of course it's been added to my ALL-TIME FAV bookmarks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Smooth easy story that Opens His Life

Wish you would again contribute your wealth of mind and imagination to this site. To read and enjoy the fruits of your mind is very enjoyable.

DPK/ANON-- Your stephanie is waiting. The doors are there for you both to open. HOORAH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

I read a few stories here but I honestly can't think of one that the reading so easy and so entrancing as that. I consider myself a poor reader with lousy comprehension but your story made me feel like a book worm. A blew through it so fast. I think that must be what makes an author great. Thank you very much for your talent. I'm far from an expert but it seems to me that you could make a decent living with that talent. I hope you do!

GrayShadoweGrayShadoweabout 10 years ago
A sense

Of contentment. And the hope that something that awesome might happen to me one day. Though a second story in this arc would be nice, some things are better left to the imagination.

gregbabegregbabeabout 10 years ago
A very enjoyable, refreshing, and invigorating fantasy!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I could see a novel coming out of it. If you do decide to continue with it, I personally would like to see her included with a skill that would rival their own, making for an even more invigorating story. By all means continue with the sex as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Any plans for more chapters?

sharkdivesharkdiveabout 8 years ago

i realy liked the story and would love to see another chapter.

joshbrown622joshbrown622about 7 years ago
Really good

Thank you for this story. Keep them coming.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 7 years ago
Loved it. 5*****

One can imagine where this story leads, but would far rather hear it from you. Write on! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This

. . .is simply one of the sexiest stories I’ve ever read. Every man’s fantasies fulfilled.

SeanGregorySeanGregoryabout 3 years ago

One of the best written stories I've read on this site, it has me hungering to know where they procede from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you need not do a "sequel," Instead, how about a "spin off" with a focus on how Michael and Stephanie overcome the $$ beginnings of their love--does she fear he will view her as a whore or slut, and does he want her to doubt his love is just a fling?

Horseman68Horseman68over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story. Only would question giving their actual names to the large crowd at the party. Seems to be putting an necessary risk in their future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Marvelous. You built a delightful plot around characters who became real. Stephanie and Michael really belong together, and a very nice guy made it happen for them. This story works on many different levels, with or without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You have an authentic gift. Keep writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous