All Comments on 'The Dorić Diaries'

by u06la14b

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well-written.

The pacing is a little slow and the eroticism isn't as dialed up as I like, but the story is very nicely done! Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Erotica

This is a story and one that is very well written. Could have used a bit more sex - but I loved it. Great stuff. Keep themn coming.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Great Start

Great start, good story line , very interesting. Next chapter please.

christyw744christyw744about 13 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story, had me from the very beginning. I cannot wait for the next part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting...........

........very well written story about an era so recent BUT that many still know little about. I'd like more of the erotic stuff BUT don't let that put you off, this is a thriller in the traditional sense.

Good stuff! Can't wait to read more..........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Perhaps a bit of history of some bad times

The story is one of a different type of read than I thought it would have been when I first started reading, but the author has me sucked into it now.

Well written and a good background for all of the characters, plus an interesting read.

Thanks for the chapter.

jjxx18jjxx18over 12 years ago
Good

but needs more sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sensational

What a great read this was. I almost passed it up (the title wasn't the best) but I'm glad I didn't. This is easily one of the best stories on Lit!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
not a happy tale

very few reasons to like the people or the circumstances. Some very compelling reasons to strongly dislike many of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

that was just awesome. Period!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous