The Dorm Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Angie and Kristen take turns with Mike.
2.1k words
4.39
11.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers

The Dorm Life

(Chapter 5)

I woke up, fully satisfied from the night before. Opening my eyes, I took in my surroundings. Sara's incredible naked body was nuzzled up against me on my left and Julie's totally nude body was on my right, her soft breasts pressed firmly against my shoulders. Both of them were fast asleep in the cramped bed. Gently, I lifted Sara's arm off my chest and carefully pushed her thigh off of my own. Then I lifted my leg over Julie very delicately, so as not to rouse her or Sara and stood up naked in the bedroom. I stretched my arms upward in the air and took in a deep breath, waking all the way up. My bulging cock jutted outward and upward, fully stiff, as it was most mornings.

I tiptoed toward my closet, not wanting to wake anyone up. Intent on taking a warm shower, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my lower body. I reached up to grab my shower supplies when I heard the door knob to the room jiggle. Was someone trying to come in? Still taking pains to avoid waking up the other inhabitants of the room, I went over to the door wearing nothing more than my towel and very quietly opened it.

There was a girl on the other side, in a short nightgown. She was vaguely familiar and incredibly cute. Yes! She lived somewhere on the floor above me, on the girls floor. I didn't know her name.

"Can I help you?" I asked quietly, with a slightly confused tone.

She looked into the room, her eyes pausing at the sight of the two naked girls in my bed. "Ummm. Are you Mike?" she inquired back, speaking only slightly louder than a whisper herself.

"Uh. Yes." I said.

The girl poked her head past me and into the room, her eyes catching sight of the two still-sleeping naked coeds on the bottom bunk. Then she clasped my left hand with her two hands.

"Please. Yes. Come with me," she said in a pleading tone. She tugged at my hand unexpectedly, and I stumbled across the threshold of my door and into the hallway. I reached down and grasped the towel around my waist, which nearly fell off when she pulled at me.

I stammered at her. "Um wait. I'm only wearing a towel. What are you--"

"It's okay," she interrupted, pulling me down the hallway toward the stairwell that led to the second floor--the girls' floor. She led me into the stairwell, up the stairs, onto the second floor, down her hallway, and to a dorm room, which she quickly opened and pulled me into. The dorm room was empty. The girl closed the door behind us and lifted her short nightgown over her head. She was naked now, except for a skimpy pair of panties. She had two relatively small but firm breasts. They matched her sleek, athletic body perfectly. This nameless girl was positively gorgeous. She looked me up and down briefly and then leaned toward me and placed her lips upon mine, pressing her tongue deep into my mouth. As we kissed aggressively, I grabbed ahold of her body and pulled her close to me. Her hands fumbled against the towel around my waist, and it dropped to the floor. She immediately began grabbing at my already-hardened prick, rubbing it aggressively as we continued to kiss. Her soft hands felt so good pulling along the length of my shaft.

The nameless girl broke off our kissing for a moment and looked me right in the eyes, saying, "I want you now. Please fuck me." She quickly peeled her panties down to the ground, stepped out of them, and jumped up onto the top bunk in the dormitory. Getting onto her hands and knees, she pointed her pussy directly at me and wagged it toward me. I stayed on the ground, looking at the soaked pussy laid out before me.

"Please don't make me keep begging," she pleaded, turning her head back toward and looking me in the eyes. She was still on all fours waggling her ass at me, presenting her pussy and hoping that I would fill it with my rigid cock. I had never seeing a girl so incredibly desperate--so in need of a fuck in my life. Like a bitch in heat, she continued to wave her moistening pussy at me, trying with all her guile to coax me into penetrating her. Still, I didn't move.

"Please," she whimpered for a third time, with anguish in her voice. Each moment that her cunt remained unfilled was torture, and, the evil part of me taking over, I decided to let her torment linger for a bit longer. The nameless girl continued to look me in the eyes as a look of mounting despair took over her face. I could tell she had an agonizing ache between her legs, and I was the only one who could ease her suffering. Still, though, I stood motionless. My fully erect penis, the elixir she needed, was jutting straight out at her on a few feet from where she was beckoning me with her sexy, swaying ass.

Distressed by my continued silence and inaction, she looked away from me, groaned pathetically, and reached her hand between her legs, rubbing her fingers over her fully-engorged clit. The nameless girl was so horny that she couldn't stop herself from frigging off right in front of me. As she continued masturbating, she started rhythmically humping her pussy back toward me, unconsciously hoping that her opening would bump into a cock. "Oh god," she moaned, rubbing at herself with increased vigor.

For a few long minutes, I stood and watched her claw at her pussy and thrust at the air while she tried to finger away her painful need for an orgasm. And then deciding I had tortured her enough, I responded. I climbed up onto the top bunk with her, as her frantic masturbation continued. I slowly lined up my cock with her pussy and rubbed the tip against her lips, eliciting a hopeful groan. And then I plunged myself into her, all the way to bottom in one fast motion.

"Oh my fucking god!" the nameless girl yelled as I entered her. She was sopping wet and warm and so tight that it felt like the walls of her pussy would cut off the blood flow to my cock. I began thrusting, fast and hard. She removed her hand from her clit and planted her hands in front of her on the bed as I rutted powerfully in and out of her from behind. The girl met each of my hard thrusts, bucking back against me. Every time my cock crunched against the back of her cunt, she grunted like an animal--involuntarily and loudly--fully consumed by the pleasure in her pussy. There was nothing soft or romantic about it. We were capital "F" fucking. Like a couple of dogs this was hard, fast sex. We were both trying to get off, as fast as possible.

As I kept humping into her, suddenly the door in front of us swung open and another, equally attractive coed (who was wearing nothing more than a towel) entered the room and slowly lifted her gaze to us.

The presence of this new girl didn't interrupt our fucking. We didn't even slow down. The nameless girl kept pressing her ass back at me and I kept pounding her, my pelvis slapping loudly against her ass as we fucked. The addition of this onlooker was irrelevant.

"I'm going to come now," she announced, and, letting out a low whimper, her back arched and her body stiffened. I felt her pussy clench even tighter as it released moisture all around my cock. But I just continued to jackhammer into her hole while she spasmed and moaned below me and her cunt forcefully throbbed around my member.

As the girl's climax slowly subsided, she collapsed, her front hands giving way and her face planting directly on the mattress in front of her.

"Holy shit, Mike. You're the best fuck I've ever had," she complimented me, while I continued to slam into her pussy. "Kristen, you have to try him," the nameless girl said to her friend.

Kristen didn't wait for any further invitation. She took off her towel revealing her ample breasts and, nude, climbed onto the now-crowded top bunk with the other girl and me.

Still plunging into the other girl hard and fast, I looked at the new arrival, and, quite awkwardly, introduced myself to the naked girl. "Umm, you're Kristen?"

"Yeah," she said, as she pulled the nameless girl's body forward, trying to interrupt our mating.

"I'm Mike. What's her name?" I asked, pointing at the girl I was fucking.

"Angie. She didn't tell you her name?" Kristen asked with an exasperated tone, pushing at my abs and at Angie's ass, trying to get me to pull our conjoined bodies apart.

Angie, who still trying to catch her breath, replied for me, "There was no time. I needed to get straight to the sex." I was still sawing in and out of Angie, more gently now.

Kristen wanted me to stop. "It's my turn. Take it out of her, Mike," she demanded.

I complied, sliding my cock out of Angie. It was ice-hard, sticking up at the ceiling, and throbbing forcefully as it anticipated entering a new young pussy.

"Lay back," Kristen commanded, pushing my chest back onto the bed. Taking my dick with her left hand, she straddled me and guided me inside of her. She was drenched, and I slipped inside with ease.

"Oh nice," Kristen said, smiling as I filled her. This new pussy was just as deliciously cramped as the one I had vacated moments before, and it squeezed my dick as I pressed into its depths. Kristen began to fuck down and up over me, grinning widely. She rode me aggressively, slapping her pelvis against mine and panting as she fucked. Angie, meanwhile had sat up on the other side of the bed and was watching her go after me.

"My pussy wants to come, Mike. It needs to get off," Kristen said ludely while increasing her pace. She was shaking the bed now, fucking at me. She put her hands against my chest and dug her nails into me, with a fierce look on her face. She was fucking the shit out of me, and she was determined to get herself off. It wasn't going to take long.

As Kristen ravaged me harder and harder, Angie drank it all in from the other side of the bed, mindlessly touching herself. These females had lost their minds. They were nothing but their sex at the moment, merely a couple of suffering soaking-wet pussies starving for an orgasm.

"Such---a---good---cock," Kristen grunted out, careening toward her climax. She was going faster and faster, her breasts bouncing up and down in a blur before me. "Here it goes!" she announced, and with that her body convulsed, her pussy clenching at my rod. She arched her back and moaned while fluid poured out from between her legs, dripping down my testicles and wetting the bed beneath me while wave after wave of precious release ran through her. Her body quivered and trembled for nearly a minute. It had only take her pussy a few dozen seconds of riding on my cock to climb to its orgasm, but once it started pulsing, her vagina's climax seemed to go on and on. Finally with one gentle moan, Kristen collapsed onto me, the steady drumbeat of her orgasm gently subsiding and her breasts squishing against my chest. She was satisfied and fully spent.

Angie looked at me with wonder. "Mike, did you get to, you know, come yet?" she asked sheepishly. I shook my head at her.

"You have some stamina, boy," Angie said. "I think it's your turn. Let's get you off. Kristen, move."

Angie pushed Kristen's mostly-limp body off of me, releasing my still fully-erect cock. Then she started caressing it expertly, grinning at me. "Come for us, Mike," she coaxed. It was throbbing and bulging so hard that I thought one of its veins might pop. It wouldn't take long for Angie's hand to take me over the edge.

There was a knock at the door.

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. "Kristen! How dare you run aware from me? Get out here right now, you freak!" a voice chastised from the other side of the door.

"Is that... Morgan?" Angie asked, pausing the handjob she had been giving me, much to my displeasure.

"I think so," Kristen replied as she hopped off the top bunk, went to the door, and opened it, still utterly nude.

sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers