The Dorm Room Walls are Thin Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack will do anything for the girl next door.
4.1k words
4.62
11.3k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had no idea what to get himself into on his first Saturday morning on campus. He hadn't made any friends yet, and wasn't in the loop on where to hang out. A social life was not his top priority, but on the weekends it would be nice to have someone to do things with.

Rolling out of bed, he stood up to look at himself in the college issued mirror on the wall. Standing at 6'6", he was a bit too tall to look into a mirror designed for the average student. He stooped down to look at his messy hair and week of patchy beard growth.

Jack never put much thought into his appearance, finding it tedious to take care of his hair and beard. The resulting shaggy, unkempt look may be why he didn't garner much attention on the social front.

Even with nowhere specific to go, it was a good time to shower. There's nothing like a good morning shower and jerk-off session to start the day. Something about the warm water makes for an extra pleasurable experience. The thought of clogging the dorm drains as an old joke always passed through his head, but never stopped him from rubbing one out.

Jack dropped his shorts to wrap a towel around his skinny waist. He always left his shirt on when going to the dorm showers due to being shy about his skinny upper body. Despite aspirations of a muscular physique, he would get bored and decide it wasn't worth the effort to do the pushups he knew would fix the issue. His muscles were defined, but not because they were big, more due to the fact that he had almost no body fat. He had no interest in working out, but looked relatively defined for someone who never did an athletic activity.

He opened the door to head to the shower, turning back to lock it while he was out. While turning the key, the adjacent door unlatched, causing him to turn his head. Out walked the epitome of a southern blonde belle, nearly as Jack had pictured when hearing her nightly escapades. Peyton, as Jack had known her through the wall, was about 5'2" and blonde as could be. Her hair was down and flawlessly curled, framing her tan, soft, face. She wore a white lace dress that was relatively low cut, showing a tasteful amount of cleavage that could only be achieved with rather large breasts. Her outfit was flashy, finished off with knee high, red cowgirl boots and a pin that read "GO Ole Miss!".

Jack could not help but pause and stare with his key still stuck in the door. The girl he had been picturing for the past few days was now in front of him. She looked down and rummaged through her red purse to find her keys, grabbing them only to look up and lock eyes with Jack.

"Hello!" Peyton gave a massive smile, looking up at Jack due to the massive height difference. "We're neighbors!" she said with a bit of a playful giggle.

Jack was not normally one to enjoy any type of small talk. He may have never even had a girl acknowledge him this much throughout high school. He could usually find a way to get out of the conversation, but Peyton had him engaged.

"I'm Peyton! Glad we finally get to meet!" Her blue eyes locked with his as she extended her hand to shake Jack's.

Jack fumbled a bit, switching his right hand from holding his towel closed, leaving his key in the door. He fixed up a gentle smile and shook Peyton's small hand with his. He wasn't sure if he should go in for a firm shake, or more gentle. Overthinking these situations is why he avoids them.

"Hi. I'm Jack. Nice to meet you." Jack returned the salutation more flatly.

"So nice to meet you!" Her enthusiasm was nearly absurd. "Are you headed to the game today? I am meeting up with friends! I can't wait for our first tailgate!" Peyton spit out one sentence after another without much breath.

"Uhh, I'm not a big football guy. I wasn't planning on it." Jack said with an abashed chuckle.

"Aww you should go! I couldn't care about football. You'd have fun! It's more about the party anyway." Her smile never died.

"I need to find some friends here first. Maybe I'll try next week." Maybe agreeing would put an end to the topic.

"Yea friends are great! You'll find your people. I guarantee it!" She was so positive. "Ya know Jack, I'm a pretty straight forward girl. I like to speak my mind." This was readily apparent. "Can I give you some advice?" It is always funny when someone asks this, since you know they are probably going to tell you regardless of what you say.

Jack raised his eyebrows to indicate he was interested in her opinion. In truth, this girl may be more than what he would want to deal with. She may have been more attractive prior to opening her mouth.

"You need a haircut, Jack. It would be good... No, great! I think you'll find yourself some friends with a good haircut and a little shave of that scraggly beard. Sorry, maybe that's too direct, but I promise it will get you somewhere. It would be Peyton approved" and with that she winked at him.

This girl was something. No more than a minute into meeting her and she was already telling him to change how he looked. Part of Jack wished she would shut up, but it was also the first time anyone, let alone a flawlessly attractive girl, gave him any type of attention. This was more than attention, it seemed to come from a kind place. He also knew she was correct.

"I'll see what I can do, thanks." Jack said flatly. He probably could have shown some emotion, but that wasn't really his style. Less interaction usually kept people away which he liked.

"Ok! Well it was great meeting you Jack! I hope to see that new haircut later. Bye!" Peyton turned to walk away as she looked back and smiled. She could probably get Jack to do anything she wanted with that smile. A haircut didn't seem so bad. He knew he should say goodbye, but he normally just did a little head nod. His inner good guy wasn't going to win this one, and he lifted his chin and smiled a little at Peyton.

It seemed like forever that she was looking back to smile, and then she was gone. Jack had no idea what to do. He turned to get the key out of his door and get back to his original plan of showering. He looked down at the key only to realize he had a massive erection pushing his towel out. He knew it was there, but Peyton had him distracted enough to not realize it was a full on hard-on.

Did she notice? Is that even something a guy should be embarrassed about? Jack knew his dick was pretty large, so it would have been hard for her to miss. Maybe she didn't notice?

The hardon wasn't fading, so naturally he was going to have to relieve himself in the shower, which wasn't an abnormal task. It was simple to keep the blonde bombshell in his imagination as he stroked himself under the hot water. In his mind, he had seen her so many times already, and in real life, she was better than she imagined. His first wank of the day was never a bad one, but this one was incredible. He may have even let out a few grunts in the shower despite someone being in the stall next to him. The massive cumshot on the shower wall slowly dripped down to the floor and made its way into the drain. It was quite a bit compared to the average load.

Jack finished his shower, surprisingly still a bit horny, but not enough to want to sit there and jerk off again. Peyton was still on his mind, and he was seriously considering her recommendation for a haircut. He looked in the mirror, and looking back was a very scraggly guy. He never thought much about his appearance, more about just cutting his hair when his mom made him. Being away from home meant he didn't even have to shave when she recommended. Peyton was right, he would be more approachable with a better haircut. But, was that what he wanted? Or, did he only want to be approached by Peyton. Was Peyton too annoying to be worth any time?

A haircut was probably a good idea regardless of any other goal. Jack threw on some athletic shorts, a tee, and flip flops and walked down to the campus bus stop outside his dorm. The bus route took him downtown where he knew he could find a barbershop.

The haircut was up there with the worst he has received, but at least it was more kept than his previously unruly du. Hopefully Peyton would approve. The barber gave him a good shave as well so the whole package was put together.

By the time he got back to his dorm, the game had finished, and chaos began to ensue on campus. Drunk students were everywhere and the dorm was lively. Jack threw his headphones on and kept his head buried in video games as per usual.

Around 5pm, there was a strong knock on his door. At first, Jack didn't answer, having no reason to think there was someone knocking at his door. But then the strong knock came again. He paused his game and took his headphones off.

Opening the door revealed a beautiful surprise of a slightly less manicured Peyton standing with a hand on her hip. She had not changed from her day at the game, but looked to have enjoyed herself.

"Well look at who was right. That haircut did you well, Jack. I'm so glad to see you took my advice" spoken like a knowing teacher without losing her pep. It was apparent she had a few drinks at the game by her tone and slurred cadence.

Jack looked down with a smile. "It was needed, thanks Peyton."

"Of course! I have all sorts of advice for you Jack. Just wait and see. Ya know Jack, I'm going to be a kindergarten teacher one day, and every good teacher rewards their students for good behavior. Can I come in?"

Come in?

"You want to come in?"

"Yes, Jack I want to come in!" With that she put her hand on Jack's hip to move him and let herself in the door. "Wow Jack, this room is a mess."

"If you gave me a second, I would have told you that." Jack joked.

"Well, we can deal with this later. Jack, sit down."

Jack looked back at her wide eyed.

"Sit down Jack, I need to see that cock again. You can't just go around showing a girl a cock that big and not letting her get a better look. Now, sit down." Her voice lost some of its cute factor and became more authoritative.

"What?" Jack was totally taken aback.

"I have been thinking about you poking through your towel all day. We also love a good boy that knows how to listen. I love your little haircut! Now I am going to give you a treat."

He had never thought this situation happened at any time outside of a porno. A beautiful blonde was demanding to see his cock, and do something with it. At some point he had gone back to full mast, and his cock was now straining against his shorts. As he would when no one was in his room, Jack dropped his shorts and let his cock stand free as he sat in his dorm room chair. Sitting, he was closer in height to Peyton than in standing, although now she stood slightly above him.

"This is a big cock you have Jack. I'm surprised you don't get out more to use it. I am going to have to change that."

His cock strained at the thought of Peyton sitting on him.

"But, we have some work to do, Jack. You're a mess. This haircut is quite a start." She reached down and gently caressed the head of his cock. The head was nearly the size of her palm. Her fingertips danced around it like she knew what she was doing.

"Your barber is terrible, Jack. You are a cute boy, but it looks like I will need to get more hands on with this process." She began to work her way down his cock, gripping as much girth as her small hand allowed. Her light touch brought on goose bumps.

She leaned in his ear to whisper, "I'll make a man out of you, Jack. You'll see. First you need to learn how to beg for me."

Peyton sucked on his neck, gently sinking her teeth in with little pressure. Her hand began to work Jack's cock with a little more force. He was not used to another hand working his cock. While she didn't have his same technique, the differences felt more gentle, like she was drawing this process out as opposed to working to get him off. The biting on the side of his neck intensified, only furthering his pleasure. Jack could not help but let out a deep grunt when her fingertips let go of their grip and she traced the underside of his cockhead with her soft fingertip.

A few minutes of teasing made Jack get antsy. Peyton had stopped any gripping, and was running her nails from the tip of his dick to his balls, careful to just gently graze. Jack could not help but to take his free hand and reach for his cock to jerk it and get some relief.

Peyton bit him hard on the neck causing him to stop jerking off, then unlatched herself. "And just what the fuck do you think you are doing Jack?"

She stood and looked at him. "I said, what are you doing Jack?"

"I can't take it! I need you to keep going." Jack said with a hint of hopelessness. He never really stopped himself from cumming when he jerked off. He could usually just go for a second round if he came faster than anticipated.

"Jack, if you ever do that again while I am pleasuring you we will be done. Do you hear me?"

Jack had to wrap his head around this. He was so horny he would say just about anything to get off right now. He really wanted Peyton to be the one who got him off. He hung his head.

"I said do you hear me, Jack?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Now this is going to be a little more challenging for you. This will be a little rule of ours, Jack. You have to ask me if you can cum. Can you do that Jack?"

Jack nodded yes.

"Say, 'Yes Peyton'. I want to know if you understand my directions."

"Yes." Jack gulped as she returned to lightly stroking the underside of his cock head. "Peyton." He was able to squeeze it out.

"Great job Jack!" she cheered.

Peyton swung her booted right leg over Jack to straddle him in the chair, gently draping her arms on his shoulders. His iron hard cock found its place between her ass cheeks while her dress now covered the two of them. Jack could feel that Peyton was wearing no underwear now that her bare pussy was resting on his lower stomach. There was a warm, wetness that he could feel with any minor movement she made.

"This is going to be hard, Jack. But, I have faith in you. If you break my rules, I'll just find some other poor guy to play my games with." She slowly slid her bare ass cheeks up and down the length of his cock.

"If you stay my good boy, we can both have some fun with this magnificent cock of yours." She reached behind her ass to grab his cock through her dress. Her gentle touch combined with the soft lace of her dress was making Jack's cockhead extra sensitive.

"Can you stay my good boy, Jack?" she gave him a teacher-like glare, " I'm going to test you a little bit here."

"Yes. Peyton." He strained, not knowing what this test would entail.

With that, she removed her hand from his cock and placed both forearms on his shoulders. She positioned herself nearly nose to nose, looking Jack deep in the eyes. Her hips lifted up, gently grazing his cock, until she reached its tip and began to slide backwards. His rock hard cock slipped between her sopping pussy lips and nudged at her opening. All it took was 2 gentle rocks of her hips for the head to fully slip inside of her with how hard he was. Jack had never felt the warmth and wetness of a woman's pussy. The feeling was unmatched. Peyton hadn't even sunk fully on his cock yet and he was already in heaven.

With a loud, familiar moan, Peyton relaxed her legs, and sat down on Jack's cock. The two both groaned as Peyton's eyes widened, staring further into Jack's eyes.

"Yes Jack! Ughh, your cock is incredible." She smiled as she slowly worked up and down half his length. "We're only halfway, let's see what this whole thing does. Remember Jack, if you cum without permission, this is the last time we play this little game."

With that, Petyon distributed more weight on Jack's shoulders and began to twerk on his cock. With each grinding motion, she sunk further. Jack couldn't believe the sensations. He was so hard, and his balls were tingling. He wasn't ready to cum yet, but he had no idea how long it would take before he was at the point of no return.

Somehow, Peyton's moans grew in volume as she ground deeper on Jack's, which may have been why he was able to hear her typical love making sessions. Her moans abruptly stopped as her weight again shifted back on Jack's lap as she attempted to take his full length, punctuated by a rare silence. Peyton's eyes rolled back with her mouth wide open, clearly a flare for the dramatics as the sensations racked her body. Jack could feel her pussy tighten repeatedly around his cock as her loud moans returned.

"Jack! Ah!" she exclaimed with a little giggle and a cute wiggle of her hips. "This is so fun!"

With that she began to ride up and down on his shaft, paying little attention to him and clearly lost in her own little world. The familiar moans he heard through the wall were now clear as day in his ear. He was feeling used as she focused on her own pleasure, but the sensation growing in his balls made could make him care less.

"P..Peyton, I need to cum, you're going to make me cum."

Like a spell had been snapped, Peyton immediately pushed herself off his cock with her legs and returned her now dramatically more wet pussy to sitting on his lower abdomen.

She tilted her head slightly to the side, "Jack, babe, this is your final chance. We gotta whip this into shape. We're both having too much fun for you to make silly mistakes like this. It's 'Please Peyton, May I cum in your pussy?' Care to try again?"

Jack was visibly frustrated, but the thought of getting to cum in her cunt could get him to do anything.

"'Please Peyton," he swallowed, "May I cum in your pussy? I need it."

"Yay Jack! Perfect!" She grabbed his head with both hands and kissed his forehead. "I like your little add on. Unfortunately the answer is not yet, I need to see you squirm a little more." And with that she stood back up and positioned the tip of his absurdly hard dick in her pussy and began to tease the tip with her cunt.

Jack's head rolled back as his neck strained, pleasure contorting his skinny body under her.

"Yes jack! You like this little pussy?"

"Yes Peyton! Please let me cum in you"

"Not yet Jack." She once again grabbed his head to look him straight in the eyes. "Tell me how much you want to cum in this pussy.

"Please Peyton I'll do whatever you want. Just make me cum. Please! You're the girl of my dreams. I need to cum. My nuts are aching."

"Did I hear you say whatever?"

"Yes! I swear. Anything!"

"Anything?"

"Please Peyton let me cum in your pussy! I'll do anything!"

And with that she increased her pace and Jack strained to moan.

"Ok Jack, you can cum. Cum in this pussy. I can't wait to feel it" she egged him on. " Cum my big boy. Cum!"

A groan was held back by the tension in Jack's throat as the sensations of orgasm built through the tip of his cock as the impending eruption grew in his balls. Her cocking riding abilities creating the most incredible sensations. A final deep plunge of her pussy down to the base of his cock coaxed both a scream and the eruption of cum they were both looking for, as Jack bucked under her continued assault on his cock.

Lost in the sensations, Jack barely noticed that she had latched her teeth into the side of his neck as she further increased her pace, mirrored by an increased moaning through the biting on his neck. Her orgasm set in as the final ropes of his cum further lubed her wild ride. The grip of her cunt walls on his cock prolonged his orgasm, pulsing inside her as she moaned.

Peyton twitched and shrieked in his ear as her orgasm racked her body. The power over Jack got her off like nothing else. Through her orgasm, she never stopped riding is cock. She was on autopilot.

Jack could not understand how the sensation to cum again was building in his nuts. Her pussy was unrelenting in its assault. The lubrication between their body's had only grown, and Peyton seemed to pay no attention to what was going on beneath her as her orgasmic state seemed to have no end.

12