The Dorm Room Walls are Thin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peyton! I need to cum again. Please can I cum in your pussy?" Jack spit out as quickly as he could while the sensations were coming near a boil in his nuts.

Peyton unlatched from his neck to stare Jack straight in the eyes, sinking deep down on his cock.

"Oh my god." She groaned as she looked up straining through her throat. "Yesssss!!!" She returned to riding at a feverish pace.

It was then that they connected. Peyton pulled Jack in for a deep kiss as his cock began to once again pump his hot seed into her pussy. Their moans synchronized through the deep kiss as she ground her pelvis deep on the base of his cock with each twitch from her continued orgasm.

They both eventually wound down, as Peyton stayed seated on Jack's lap, cock still buried deep.

With her breath now back to a steady state, Peyton broke their now gentle kiss to stare Jack in the eyes once again.

"Remember, Jack. You said anything." She smirked, and slowly lifted herself off his slowly softening cock, allowing it to flop against his stomach as she stood up. A bit of cum fell from her pussy onto his crotch during her transfer.

She adjusted her dress and turned to open the door.

"Have a good night Jack"

XxxxxX

It only took a few hours before Jack heard a familiar sound from the room next to him. The door opened and the deep voice of a man interspersed with Peyton's girly giggles lasted for a few minutes before turning into moans of pleasure as he had heard almost nightly since moving in. A pit in his stomach formed as the girl who just took his virginity was with another guy once again, only a few hours later.

While he was not even sure how to feel, his cock had no problem getting hard once again. His mind spun with horniness and jealousy.

A text buzzed through on his phone, from an unexpected source.

Message: Peyton

He unlocked his phone while the moans still came through the wall.

"You can cum"

Ch. 3 to come soon.

12