The Dorms Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren sat on the edge of the couch, angled towards Aaron. Aaron remained seated leaning back into the couch, still clutching his cock from the base. Lauren set her wine glass down on the coffee table while tucking a few stray strands of her blonde hair behind her ear. She looked at Aaron's penis intently.

"I can, like, see it throbbing," she giggled. "Look! He's crying! Is he sad, Aaron?" Both of them looked at the precum dripping from his head. Aaron laughed as he looked down. "Those are tears of joy," Aaron jokingly said as he rubbed some of the viscous liquid around his penis head.

"How do girls have sex with you, Aaron?" Lauren asked as she broke her stare and made eye contact. "Where does this thing even go inside?" Lauren gestured towards his erect member.

"I've only had sex with three girls before," responded Aaron. The true number was higher, but he felt it unnecessary to divulge that. "Each time, we've been very careful. I don't just jam this whole thing in at once," said Aaron as he held his dick up straight as if it was his prized weapon.

"Holy shit," remarked Lauren. Andrea could be heard giggling at her roommate's fascination. "It's just so big... and fat." Lauren looked over at Andrea as if to say 'Can you believe this?' Andrea simply nodded, eyes wide open. "It really is thick," she said.

Suddenly, in an unexpected gesture of pure arousal and curiosity, Lauren reached out and placed her index and middle fingers gently on Aaron's shaft. Aaron moved his hand away to allow her full reign. "It's so warm," stated Lauren. "And pulsing!" Aaron just grinned and nodded.

Lauren took a deep breath. She was feeling her arousal grow by the minute. She knew she wanted more mental fuel for her masturbation habits. She had to take action now. There was no turning back.

Lauren then grasped Aaron's penis with her tiny, fair-skinned hand. Her four fingers and thumb were dwarfed in comparison to Aaron's oversized unit. "This scene looks familiar," said Andrea referencing the other night when Lauren touched Aaron's penis briefly.

After holding it for some time, Lauren started to slowly stroke his Aaron's dick from top to bottom. She was careful to take her time. Even though her fingers could not fit fully around his bloated shaft, she made sure to twist her hand around so that she could cover sufficient area. Aaron moaned softly in response to her handjob. 'She is good at this,' thought Aaron to himself.

This time Andrea got to watch. She sat back on the couch, sideways so she could see. She clutched her wine glass in one hand and nestled her other hand between her legs. She did it in such a way that it looked normal. But she started to secretly caress her vagina, over her shorts and hidden from sight.

Meanwhile, Lauren now had both hands on Aaron's cock. She was now determined to get him to cum again like the other night. Just like in her fantasies. Her tits were now bouncing as her arms and hands worked. Because of her low cut shirt, Aaron was given an unobstructed view of her breathtaking breasts as they bounced. Even though they were packed neatly inside her black laced bra, it looked as if they were on the very brink of breaking free. Aaron received wave after wave of Lauren's perfume as she stroked; a powerful floral scent filled his nostrils as he approached his climax. There was no way Aaron was going to last longer than a minute like this.

Lauren quietly moaned. "Are you gonna cum already?" she asked looking at Aaron in the eyes. As usual, Aaron couldn't speak. He merely looked at her and nodded before re-focusing on his penis.

"Yesss," whispered Lauren in anticipation, her mouth hanging open as she worked. Andrea continued her own rubbing as she felt waves of ecstasy come over her watching the scene. It was incredibly hot to see her gorgeous roommate stroke such a big penis.

Aaron raised his hips. He stretched out his legs. He grunted like a wounded animal. "Fuck," he muttered in between strained breathing. "Keep going Lauren."

Lauren, now with a look of pure determination on her face, continued pumping Aaron with both hands. His balls had tightened up so much that she couldn't tell where one ended and the other began. She knew he was getting very close to orgasm.

"C'mon Aaron, make a mess for us," Lauren said naughtily.

Just as Lauren uttered that unexpected dirty talk, Aaron couldn't hold out any longer. He reached out and grabbed onto Lauren's wrist firmly. Holding it in place to let the first blast free. Aaron's first jet of sperm took off, landing all over his chest in two unbroken streams. He freed Lauren's hand now as she quickly resumed her work.

After a brief pause, the next shot went up with incredible force, landing squarely on Aaron's face. He flinched and turned his head. Still strained with immense pleasure he wasn't bothered by the accidental cumshot.

"Oh god, I'm sorry!" screamed Lauren as she aimed Aaron's firing penis forward. The next blast shot all the way across the coffee table landing on the couch where Lauren was sitting. Another one followed that made it completely over the couch. Aaron simply flailed his legs and clutched the couch cushion as Lauren worked him through his orgasm.

Andrea was in disbelief yet again. She had stopped feeling herself and was sitting up now, one hand rubbing Aaron's thigh. "This is amazing," she declared as Aaron loudly grunted and unleashed another rope onto her coffee table. "That's it... Let it all out," she said soothingly.

Lauren switched to her left hand now as her right hand was too tired and covered in cum. She turned her right hand inward, and leaned with her wrist on the couch so as not to get cum on the upholstery. In doing so, her boobs were now pressed firmly together. Mid-orgasm, Aaron looked directly at them. Lauren noticed this but didn't mind. She smiled at the attention.

Aaron's penis was now in the home stretch. A few more shots landed on the coffee table. Then one made it to the floor between the couch and table. "Ooo, ooo, point him up, Lauren," said Andrea giggling. "This couch was expensive!"

Obediently, Lauren squeezed out the last few shots by angling his dick straight up. The surprisingly substantial final squirts were enough to entirely soak her cute little hand.

When it appeared it was over, Lauren held her hand at the base. Aaron's cock still stood strong covered in ejaculate. "Are you all done there, little guy?" she asked his penis sweetly. She playfully shook it from the base. "Yes I'm done," she answered in a mock high pitch voice. Aaron and Andrea burst out laughing. Lauren cracked up too as she gently let go of Aaron's cum soaked penis.

Both girls took a minute to gaze upon the mess that Aaron made. It was on the opposite couch, the table, the floor, Lauren's hands, everywhere. "Holy shit," said Aaron as he sighed with incredible euphoria.

"Oh my God, Aaron!" Lauren exclaimed. "Look at your face!" The girls were so busy looking at the mess, they forgot that Aaron doused his own face with cum. He frantically tried to wipe it away with no such luck.

"Aaron! It's everywhere!" Andrea shouted. "You have to shower!" With that, Andrea took Aaron's hand and led him up the stairs to the bathroom. His dick, still rock hard, swayed back and forth as he walked up the stairs. Andrea watched the almost comical scene as she led him upstairs. She gave him a towel. "We'll take care of the rest of your mess," she said with a giggle.

As Andrea was leaving the bathroom she turned back to Aaron. "Oh and Aaron? Don't put anything back on when you come downstairs would you please?"

Aaron was about to take the fastest shower of his life. The night was just getting started...

To be continued...

12