The Double Anal Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fifteen seconds," I say as you feel the valve open. I count backwards and you swear in your mind I'm doing it far too slowly on purpose. The familiar warmth of the shower water filling you rushes up and expands your colon without so much as a tinge of pain. "Three, two, one, done," I say. You step out, lower yourself to the toilet, and release. A few minutes later, you step right back in and put your hands against the wall without saying a word.

"Let's try 25," I say as the now warm stainless steel glides back inside you. The first fifteen seconds or so are as easy as before but as the countdown gets closer to zero, you feel the pressure percolating much deeper this time. Your abdomen cramps and you hold your stomach as I again count "Three, two, one, done." This time you move to the commode much faster and release much more vigorously, grunting as you bear down.

After you've pushed all you can, I watch as your ritual starts. You stand as if you're doing yoga: bending over at the waist, lowering your knees to the ground, letting your shoulders fall to the floor, then rising in a sun salutation. I've watched this dance before; it's how you get things to flow freely within you and I love it. The sounds of you releasing fill the room a few more times as you alternate between various naked yoga positions and squatting to express every last drop and soon, you're back in position in the shower.

"Now, the full 30. You know what to do if you think you're clean enough to please Daddy," I say. As you push away the dread of what failing would mean you nod your head, hands still held against the shower wall. The rush of water fills deeper and deeper, cramping and relenting, pressure building further inside you than ever until you suddenly hear "Done!" You'd so lost yourself in the moment by concentrating only on the vivid sensations of being forced to take so much that you completely tuned me out and missed the countdown.

This time you don't have to rush and instead you savor the full feeling paired with the challenge of holding it all in. You turn around coyly and step towards me, giving me a deep kiss and purposefully holding your belly against mine as we embrace. With an obedient look on your face you slide past me, crouch down with your ass towards the drain, and look up into my eyes. "Thank you so, so much for filling me up Daddy," you say as you begin to release.

The flow is long, continuous, and nearly spotless. You stand up occasionally, twisting and bending your body, sometimes holding my hand as you contort and then crouching to release. When you're done you stand up and put your arms around my neck, water cascading over both of us. "Did I pass?"

I nod as I begin washing your body from neck to toes. "Not only did you pass, but you aced that challenge. I think you deserve some pampering for being such a good girl." I leave no inch unlathered, paying special attention to your ass. You hand me the shampoo and I massage your scalp, stopping only to tease you by holding the business end of the bottle between your cheeks. You look back over your shoulder in shock, hair still lathered, but you don't pull away. "Goddamn," I think to myself. "She actually would if I wanted her to." I put the bottle down and help you rinse off, occasionally kissing breast or shoulder or elbow - whatever body part finds itself closest.

I'm already out and drying myself when you turn the water off. As I hand you a towel, you stumble and nearly fall as you step out. Luckily, I'm close enough to catch you by the arm and once you get your balance you lean into my chest. "Jesus Christ, I'm exhausted all of a sudden." The adrenaline dump from so much play including over an hour of stretching and the enema you just did has obviously caught up to you. As you finish toweling off I put my left arm behind your shoulders and my right under your knees, swinging you into the air. I carry you out of the bathroom to your bed and lay you down while kissing you on the forehead.

"We have a couple hours before we have to get ready. Get some rest." After handing you a soft, medium sized plug at your request, I spend the next few minutes rubbing you with lotion and alternating praise for you as a woman and praise for you as a slut. Honestly, I can't tell which I love more.

A little after 8, I wake you with a mixed drink and the seventh present. It's a white box, long and wide but only about 6 inches deep. You're sure it's clothes of some sort until you pick it up. It's way too heavy, and unbalanced too. You open it and marvel in amazement, holding it up and turning it over and over. You already have an anal hook, but this one is different. The curve isn't uniform from the bulb to the straight part, and there are small flat tabs of metal welded in two spots along its length with holes cut out. The very top isn't what you expect either - instead of just having an open hole where a rope would tie, it has a padded plate with two holes on top and one on each side.

"Very interesting," you say slowly, turning it over and over to inspect it. I order you to stand, and as I begin to work with the hook you instantly get it. I lay out a few bundles of rope and begin lacing the first holes in the shaft of the hook. I sit on the side of the bed nearest you and have you take your plug out and stand in front of me, facing away. I see the plug come out, and before you can set it somewhere I say "that will stay in your mouth until I'm done."

"Yes, sir." From behind, I see you raise the toy and seductively slip it past your lips, resting it on your tongue with only the flange still visible.

The pressure from the ball at the end of the hook is shockingly easy to take. It glides in and you feel me rise up behind you, placing a rope over each shoulder. Three lengths end up together around your midsection, not so tight as to make it tough to breathe but tight enough to feel the cold metal of the hook against your spine. Another three lengths of rope attach laterally to the top of the hook, holding themselves just under your breasts. More rope over your shoulders and one more that laces it all together finishes the job, making the whole rig moves as one.

"Take a look at yourself in the mirror," I say. It only takes a couple steps to learn how you can move and how you can't move, being very careful not to raise your shoulders lest you accidentally violate yourself further. You turn sideways in the mirror to admire how well it conforms to your body. "I had this made custom for you. It's been shaped to fit your curves way better than the old one."

"Well, it fits perfectly!" you reply with delight. I help you get into one of your fancier dresses, a slinky red floor-length number with material light enough that the outline of the hook-and-rope rig is clearly visible. The rope over your shoulders peeks out past the neck line for the world to see.

"You'll be wearing that, a matching collar, and a pair of shoes tonight. That's all." The uncertainty of where we might be going and who you could see you races through your head. Sensing your doubt, I try to reassure you. "Don't worry, it's going to be a friendly crowd tonight. A very friendly one." You're not sure what to make of that.

You're still getting used to how to walk while bound and hooked when the Uber shows up. I walk behind you as always, enjoying the show as you try different ways of descending the stairs, never quite finding the balance between ropes pulling against your skin and hook shoving itself deeper. We exit the apartment and I hold your arm, helping you down the final few steps and into the car where I get the door for you, as always.

"So, do I get to know where we're going now Daddy?"

"Not yet. I wouldn't want to spoil it when we're so close!" Multiple possible fantasies dance through your head. Are we just going to supper? Are we meeting David, the third part of our regular threesome that's done so much with us in the past? Is the double tonight instead of tomorrow, when you'd expected it? Could this be the gang bang he promised would happen some day? Bondage club? You strain to see the address on the driver's nav system but realize he's using his phone and it's out of sight.

What seems like ages later, we pull onto a busy downtown street and stop in front of an old theater. You know the building. It's Dungeon Bella, the sex club and dungeon we've been to before. Endless possibilities dart through your head as I open the door and take your hand. Looking up, you see that the marquee reads:

Thurs: Leather Indulgences.

Fri: Special Event.

Sat: Dungeon Takeover

You know Thursday is a weekly thing and that Dungeon Takeover is a monthly BDSM event. Special Event has you flummoxed.

As I open the door, you get the first hint that something's up. The doorman doesn't ask us to pay or prove our membership, and we're greeted by two very colorful characters who seem like they're waiting for us. The first you recognize as the manager who's always there with his long, twirly mustache and black velvet top hat. "Ah! Our guests of honor . . . have arrived!" he says enthusiastically, waiving his left hand towards the rest lobby. The dozen or so people milling about greet us with applause, as does the other person waiting to greet us.

She must be well over 6 feet, even taller with her heels, and is dressed in a very revealing sequined gown with long black hair and an olive complexion. She leans down and you feel the warmth of her massive breasts against your skin as she hugs you tight and says "Oh, you look so beaut-ee-vul tonight! Vee are so glad to have you!" in an accent that might be Brazilian and might be Romanian. She introduces herself as Violet, and hands you a masquerade mask that covers your eyes and forehead, ornately decorated with rhinestones and feathers that somehow matches the exact shade of your dress.

"Guest of. . ." you turn to me with a look of disbelief and an open mouth. We've been here before and you'd visited a few times before we met as well. You know in very explicit terms what sort of things happen here. "Me?"

"Us, technically." That's all I can say before we're lead towards the main room. Dungeon Bella is an old theater that was nearly falling in on itself when a rich, very perverted benefactor bought it. The basement was turned into a dungeon that looks like it was designed by the Marquis de Sade. The lobby we're passing through is bathed in red and gold, with the original chandelier as its centerpiece. The antique wooden ticket booth sits immediately inside the front door on the right, with wooden windows for a coat check and what was probably concessions along the left. The rest of the room is filled with well-chosen vintage furniture and the single staircase along the right wall that winds upwards to the second floor and its balcony and opera boxes. Oh, the things you've seen going on in those opera boxes.

The curtain is pulled back and we walk from the lobby into the theater itself. The entryway we pass through is directly in the middle of the back of the room, and a walkway leads straight to the center of the stage. The original seats have been removed and the floor leveled so that the main area now has a mixture of normal bar tables, booths, lounge chairs, and more. Under the edges of the balcony which circumscribes all but the stage side of the main space is a covered area with all manners of swings, suspension bars, rope and pulley contraptions, and room to stand.

As you look around, you realize nearly every seat is taken and a more than a dozen couples are standing around the perimeter of the room. Eddie rushes ahead, followed by Violet who has linked arms with you, with me following a few paces behind. A few people notice us and begin clapping. As we walk, the clapping as well as a few shouts of encouragement build.

Your heart thumps hard as your heartbeat pounds in your ears loud enough to drown out the crowd, a response to the jolt of adrenaline released as you turned your eyes to the stage. The hair on the back of your neck stands up as you view a square-mattressed bed that's been tilted up on the far end directly in the middle of the stage. A table on one side holds items too small to determine, but you have your guesses as to what they might be. As Eddie reaches the microphone on the far left side of the stage, you fully comprehend the thing you're most shocked by. There are two cameramen, and two video screens suspended above either side of the stage. Right before we reach the steps, the lights dim and Violet motions for us to wait.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, and perverts of all legal ages, welcome to tonight's special event!" The ferocity of the applause shocks you. There must be two-hundred people in here!! "As some of you know and some of you deliberately don't, tonight's special event is . . . A Night of Firsts! Please welcome to the stage our first guest of honor!"

You're dumbstruck, standing in the middle of a spotlight as if your feet were welded to the floor. Violet beckons you forward. "Letzz go baby!" she says as she pulls your arm to get you to start walking up the steps, leading you to stand in the middle of the stage. I walk to the right and take a seat on the bed watching you squirm.

Eddie joins you from the left side of the stage and joins the two of you. "First thing's first on this night of firsts, please tell our audience: did you have any idea you were coming here tonight?"

He leans the microphone to your mouth and you timidly reply "Ahhhh, no! No clue!" This elicits light laughter from the assembled masses.

"And do you have any idea what you'll be doing tonight? he continues.

"Ummmm," you pause, looking out at the magnitude of the crowd. You can't make out much because of the blinding strength of the lights your eyes, but it has to be two hundred. Maybe two-fifty. You point out at the darkness and say "I'm guessing I'm going to get fucked in front of all of these people?" The crowd's laughter is more raucous this time as a woman from the balcony yells back "you sure are, honey!" which only insights more laughter.

"Give a round of applause for our first guest of honor!" The strength of the reaction from all of these strangers sends chills down your spine as I walk from my chair up to your side. Your heartbeat still pounds in your ears as an infinite amount perverted possibilities race through your head, interrupted only by Eddie announcing "As you all know, photography of the featured couples is allowed all night long, so take all the smutty snaps you'd like."

'What was that?' you think to yourself. 'Everyone??' You feel like you're going to pass out.

"Now, would you believe that this beautiful, dainty little woman is going to be doing something so kinky this weekend, I dare say it out loud. Sometime this weekend, she'll be doing. . ." his voice transitions to a whisper "Double anal!" Hoots and hollers of approval ring out across the crowd. "And tonight, we will all bear witness to her final training session. So without further ado, take it away!" Eddie motions with a swooping gesture to us, which is my queue to take over.

I lean over and whisper in your ear "the safe word is still in place but something tells me you're not going to need it." Beneath the mask, your eyes betray your excitement. You try to form the words to say "I won't, Daddy," but all I hear is a blubbering whimper.

I turn you around as Violet spanks one cheek, then the other as your ass swivels past her. She begins unzipping your dress, which quickly falls to the floor revealing the hook and how it's held in place. The crowd most definitely approves of your newest gift. The two of us begin to unlace your ropes until the hook is held in only by your grip. I force your head down, bending you over so your ass is presented for all to see as Violet holds the end of the hook by the backrest.

She looks out at the crowd with one hand on the hook and instead of removing it, pulls it further inside making you squirm and squeal. Hearing your own voice in the speakers on the side of the stage makes you realize a microphone is just above our heads, capturing everything. She then pulls outward until the ball has nearly escaped, stopping just before it does for maximum effect. You glimpse up at one of the screens directly overhead and can see the shiny silver of the ball framed by the pink outline of your supple asshole. The ball pops out, and Violet holds it up triggering a shower of applause.

Standing you up, I clip a leash around your collar and lead you the few steps to the bed. I drag you up onto it with your ass towards the crowd and clip the other end of the leash to a metal ring attached to the bed frame. Violet reappears and grabs something off the table and hands it to me. A crisp smack echos out across the room as a cold leather paddle thumps against your ass. Then a different paddle smacks across the other cheek. We take turns, waiting as the crowd shouts their encouragement building the anticipation, then delivering another blow. In a few minutes your ass is bright pink and I hand my paddle back to Violet. Eddie knows the signal.

"Now, we would like to invite any female member of the audience to volunteer to assist in training our wonderful guest! Hands up, ladies!" Violet walks through the crowd and eventually picks a petite, shorter woman with long blond hair in a conservative white dress who looks more likely to be an elementary teacher than be in a place like this. As she walks up, I have you turn over onto your back. Violet walks over to hand our assistant her own masquerade mask and after a brief kiss, you see her waive to the audience and exit the stage leaving the three of us to continue the show.

"I'm Kari," our new assistant says.

"Very pleased to meet you, Kari," you say leaning forward until you strain against your leash, kissing her deeply. The kiss is framed perfectly on the two screens and gets quite a reaction. You lean back on the bed, exhaling and wondering what's next. I reach over, and grab something you hadn't noticed: a tall, rectangular box. It's your next present. I hand the box to you and tell you to open it. Cat calls ring out from the darkness suggesting what should be done to you next as you hold up a long, flexible double-sided dildo in one hand and a small bottle of your favorite lube in the other.

"Kari, would you do the honors?" I ask.

She doesn't need to be asked twice. With no hesitation and a devilish grin on her innocent face, the crowd sees the lube trickle from pussy to asshole and then witnesses the tip of the toy disappear. Their approval is obvious and the roar of the crowd dances through your head, heightening the sensation of being penetrated by someone new. As she begins to thrust deeper I remove my clothes, making a production of holding up and then dropping each piece into a pile next to me. As my briefs come down, you see I'm already fully hard and a hand darts out to grasp my member. I lean towards you and your mouth engulfs me as my left leg swings over, straddling you.

As I begin to fuck your mouth, Kari maneuvers the dildo further inside you. One camera shows your asshole being deeply defiled, the other shows your mouth and throat being fucked as your ears fill with the hoots and hollers of this collection ever more excited strangers. Your insides feel like they're putting up no resistance. The new toy is longer than any you currently have but amazingly the more she pushes the further it slithers in, never reaching that deep, impossible cramping point you expect to hit but never comes. Kari pushes one last time and all fourteen inches of the toy vanish bringing the loudest, most intoxicating reaction yet.

At the same time your throat relents as I slide down it in one smooth, gag-less motion. I pull out just long enough for you to breathe, then all the way back down. I look down to see Kari holding one finger on the end of the dildo, which is just barely peeking out of your gape. "Thanks for the help" I say to her as I pull all the way out letting you gasp to catch your breath, expecting her to leave so I can turn my attentions southwards. Instead of returning to the audience, she switches spots with me and moves to where I was along the side of the bed, fondling and caressing your body.