The Double Anal Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok perverts, I think it's time for some serious training. Let's hear it folks!" Eddie's voice rings out through the theater and the crowd's response matches it. Lost in the moment, you can't tell if it's the pressure of my cock pushing at the door of an already full asshole or the fact such extreme, perverted things are being done to you in public that's got you more excited. I gradually push the toy further in using the head of my cock only to feel your love muscle willingly open and engulf me, pulling me in alongside the toy. Kari holds your breasts and kisses you on the lips as you moan and shudder from the width of my invasion. Right away, you grind against both me and the fully inserted toy. Your body bounces back against me again and again, beckoning me further inside, aching to be filled to your limit. The crowd loves it, and you can't believe how much you love their encouragement.

I lean forward taking care to leave enough room for the cameras, and hold your legs up as I begin pulsing in and out of your ass. Your groans of pleasure echo through the room as I fuck deeper, then pull out and tease the doorway, then push balls deep. The toy stays put, peeking out occasionally but held in place by the pressure of my rock-hard cock. Kari's hand moves from between your tits across your stomach to your clit. As she begins to work you towards orgasm I lock eyes with you and give a single command. "Push"

Your well-used, well-trained ass begins to open around my cock and the toy re-emerges. You moan, emitting labored sighs with every exhale as your sphincter relaxes. Raucous applause echoes in approval of how easily and enthusiastically you're being double-fucked. I begin thrusting deep, holding the tip of the toy in my hand. As my stroke increases in speed, I hold the toy against my cock forcing both to move in and out with the same speed. Coupled with the tantalizing circles Kari is tracing on your clit, you give in and explode in a shower of squirt.

Gush after gush blasts forth. You feel like you haven't cum in weeks as you soak my torso to the utter delight of the crowd. "Soak him! Cum harder you crazy bitch!" they shout. As the final drips cascade across your swollen pussy, I pull out. You feel a *clunk* as I pull a lever on the bottom of the bed and swivel it 90 degrees to the side. The entire thing is on a turntable. "Unclip her leash and help her get on her hands and knees. And make sure that toy stays in," I tell Kari.

As soon as you're in position you feel more lube splash directly against the seam between dildo and skin. You're now in doggie with your side facing the audience, Kari leaning down to continue making out with you while I place one leg up on the mattress and tilt my cock down. You feel the head dance around in the pool of lube, then effortlessly glide alongside the dildo through your muscular love ring and back into your ass. "Tell her how good of a slut she is, Kari. Tell her how only a true woman can get fucked this way." Kari eagerly puts her lips to your ears and whispers constant words of encouragement as I pound away, deeper and harder, knowing my orgasm is close. I hold off as I feel her fingers squeeze their way inside your pussy, instantly pushing you over the edge a second time in another shower of squirt.

"Should I cum?" I yell to the audience. Their response thunders through the room as they chant: "Make him cum! Make him cum!" I lean forward a little and hear you call out "Oh, Daddy, show them how you fill my ass! Cuuuuum!!" Right before I climax, I grab your hair and pull you to the edge of the bed. The cameraman catches the first spurt as it splashes across your face, and I force my entire length down your throat without hesitation. I feel you gag as pulse after pulse fills your esophagus. The crowd goes wild, both screens filled by the twitching convulsions of your throat and my balls as I release every drop I've stored up since this morning. I slowly pull out but you don't let me step away, drooling what's left off your tongue onto my helmet and then using your tongue to lap every ounce of semen.

As Eddie calls for one last round of applause, I push you back and pull the dildo out, burying my cock in your ass again. Then, straight to your mouth. I repeat a couple of times, eliciting a final standing ovation. Completely spent, finally I step back and help you stand up. Violet hurries over and hugs your naked body and the two of us walk you to the front of the stage each hold one of your hands up in victory, Kari standing to the side applauding.

Drunk on the high of being so totally used in front of so many, you whip the mask off and keep your hands in the air, stepping forward and taking a big bow to the right side of the audience, then the left, then blowing kisses to the perverts in the opera booths. "Isn't she fantastic, people? Ten minutes until our second act!" he announces. Violet leads the two of us off stage, and Kari is nice enough to grab our clothes and follow us back stage.

Kari immediately gives you another long, intimate kiss as soon as we're off stage. "Holy fuck, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen! Thank you!" She lunges forward kisses you again, tasting my cum on your lips. You stop, giggle, then return the favor with tongues darting to the back of both of your mouths.

"I can't thank you enough for the help. You know, I think that maybe it should be you up on that stage next time."

Kari sputters and stammers, trying to find the right words. "Me? Oh no, I could never . . . I mean - it's only my second time here. I've only been with one man other than my husband. I couldn't! I'd be terrified!"

You put a finger up to her lips and she stops. "I was terrified when we first walked down that aisle. And then I wasn't. I'm going to give you my number because I'm making it my goal to get you up there the next time they do this." It's obvious how hesitant she is but the two of you exchange numbers as she helps you back into your dress. I hand you your purse and just before we walk out onto the main floor you pull out a jeweled silver plug and hand it to her. "One last thing I need your ass-istance with," you remark devilishly. As she kneels behind you, I can't help noticing how cute and sexy her "excited" face is.

The three of us walk out and try to find a place to sit. Every table anywhere close to the stage is taken but we're interrupted in our search by the crescendo of another standing ovation. The whole audience stands in approval and a line of admirers begins to form. You're overcome by the attention, not knowing what to say with each hug or arm around your waist or gentleman kissing your hand. It's a blur of compliments and adoration. "Great performance!" "That was so hot, hope you do it again sometime!" "I could never do what you just did but I'd sure as hell watch!" "I couldn't tell which of you was having the best time up there!" "Next time let me come up there with you!"

The only thing that quiets the crowd is Eddie jumping back on stage and asking everyone to return to their seats for the next featured guest. I eventually find two unused seats and pull them over to Kari's table, who insists that we join her and her husband who she introduces as Dale.

"Our next beautiful young guest of honor is . . . Jeanie!" A swirling spotlight swings back to the last row of tables where a petite, perfectly fit fifty-something woman with silver hair in a tight pixie cut wearing silver pants and a matching bikini top sits astonished, completely in shock. Her partner grabs her hand and she stands up looking like she's going to hyperventilate, then cautiously starts walking towards the stage. She stops halfway down to hug a friend sitting a couple tables away from us and then walks on stage accompanied by Violet who hands her a silver masquerade mask. "So Jeanie, I have to ask. Any clue you were one of our guests of honor tonight?"

"No, but he has been asking an awful lot about my fantasies lately!" She stares down from the stage at her man for some support but all she gets is a laugh back from him.

Eddie continues "Well, let's not keep you waiting. Gentlemen!" Two impressively muscular black men wearing only briefs come onstage from the right side as Jeanie folds both hands over her chest which heaves as she looks yet again like she's going to pass out. They stand right next to her, one on either side and must both be a foot taller than her. As she stares at one and then the other, Eddie says "They're all yours, Jeanie! Do whatever you filthy little heart desires!" They lead her towards the bed and begin kissing and groping, all of which is shown in intimate detail on the two video screens.

You turn to Kari's husband. "Dale, you need to know I'm making it my mission to get Kari up on that stage." The two of them go back and forth playfully, her insisting she's too timid, him reminding her how she had sex in this very room with him surrounded by dozens of couples, her reminding him that she wants to see how next weekend's swingers weekend at a nearby resort goes, and eventually him insisting that she'd love a full on gang bang in front of a crowd.

"Then it's settled." you interject. "You two enjoy your swinger's weekend and after that Kari and I will go out for coffee and talk girl-to-girl about *important* things, like how many guys is too many for your first gang bang. And how many is just enough!" Dale wholeheartedly agrees.

Watching you express your slutiness by encouraging this relatively innocent teacher-type to embrace her inner whore is something I hadn't expected. Along with things like obediently undressing in front of the crowd, seeing you take everything I gave to you, watching you confidently stand on that stage after being so thoroughly used or getting to see you interact with the adoring crowd give me a new appreciation for how beautiful a woman and how perfect a slut you are. The best of both worlds. I lean in and whisper that seeing you so actively engage with everyone in such a confident, sexual way is perfection. You lean back until you rest against my chest and nuzzle your head against mine. "Thank you Daddy! All I've ever wanted is to be the girl you dream of!"

We comment about the spit roast on stage, and the four of us take turns fantasizing about what she should do next. She's fucked by both men, fully throws herself into a long double blowjob, and does an impressive round of double vaginal. Eventually, after forty-five minutes of constant action, Jeanie is showered in cum and held up on both of her partners' shoulders to thundering applause and ample cat calls. The third and final guest of honor is a curvaceous dark-skinned mid-thirties lady named Sky who is being surprised with her first gang bang. We watch the beginning of the action as she takes turn sucking off five men hand selected by her husband who then take turns vigorously fucking her every hole.

About fifteen minutes in, we realize Kari has mounted Dale on the other side of the table and is riding him with reckless abandon. You stand, walk to the other side of the table and lean down to kiss her. "Don't you pretend you're anything but a filthy little whore the next time I see you," you say. She promises not to as you move your hand down to her crotch and play with her clit until she cums. You kiss her again, give her husband a kiss too, and walk back over to me taking my hand and leading me out towards the lobby.

Eddie catches up with us in the lobby just as we pass the ticket booth. "Hey, man! Just want to thank you again for the idea. This turned out great!" he says enthusiastically. "And of course, my infinite gratitude to you m'lady for kicking off the night in such style!" He swings the hat down from his head in a low bow, kicking one leg back dramatically and then flipping the hat up his arm as he stands. The hat somehow finds its way back to his head in one fluid motion and he grins in satisfaction.

"Don't worry, the pleasure was all mine," you say. Violet runs up and gives you a huge hug, mashing you against her breasts once again, and begs us to come back soon. We say our goodbyes, and flag down a taxi. Out on the street, you suddenly turn to me. "Hold on. Did he say *your* idea?"

"I've been working this out for weeks," I explain. "I gave him an idea where I'd bring you on stage and fuck the hell out of you in front of a live audience and he took it a step further, contacting a bunch of regulars over the last couple of weeks to find a few women whose partners were sure they'd be willing if they were surprised with an on-stage fantasy fulfillment. He even sent out e-mails to all the members except the women involved to make sure there was a packed house. There were supposed to be four women tonight though. I guess Erin and her first lesbian 3 way will have to wait until next time. Heck, I was here earlier today finalizing all the details when you sent that video this morning from the bathroom!"

It takes a few beats for you to even remember the video. It suddenly feels like this has been the longest day of your life. You lean against my arm, grasping it with both of yours and rest your head on my shoulder. "I would never let you do the depraved things you do to me if you weren't so damned good at making everything so perfect," you say as you close your eyes. We ride the rest of the way in silence, my mind drifting off and wondering how I've gotten lucky enough for every plan to have come together without a hitch. I hope in my mind that the rest of the weekend goes just as well.

Soon, we find ourselves back at your apartment. I pour us each a drink as you change into a blue lace nightie, and we sit and talk on the couch until my drink is finished. Having barely touched yours, you ask to be carried to bed and I swoop you up, kissing you as I carry you past the kitchen table, down the short hallway, and into your bedroom to the bed. I lay you down and you immediately curl up under the comforter with your ass towards my side. I tweak the mood lighting that radiates from each corner of the room so it's even lower, then slink around the far side and under the covers, pushing up against you and feeling the softness of your body as my arm pulls you tight, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I open my eyes. I feel like you've been grinding against my groin but there's just as much of a chance that was a dream and you're still asleep. Whichever the case, my hard cock is already poking out the side of my boxers. Through my sleepy haze I remember one of the fantasies you've told me about: waking up with a cock already in your ass. I remove my left arm from around your body and reach down to find the plug fully accessible, no underwear prohibiting my grasp. I hold it with three fingers and very gently pull. An involuntary spasm lightly tugs in an attempt to keep it, then fades as your grip loosens. The plug slips out and I quickly replace it with the head of my cock. You haven't moved or made a sound.

The excruciatingly slow process of sliding my manhood inside without waking you seems endless. I feel every millimeter of progress, disrupted only by the occasional soft involuntary clench of your asshole. I continue deeper, more than a little worried that it's so intense I may cum before you awake. After five minutes or so I finally get nearly my entire length inside you and freeze, watching how you react.

Your breathing suddenly became more deliberate and noticeable as I popped in. Now that I'm filling your ass, it's even louder. The lightest little moans escape your lips every time you exhale. Your hips begin to gyrate in long circular motions, pausing as you get to the point where you're pushing me in the deepest, then rotating around only to pause again. What sounds like a faint word escapes your lips but might just be the way you babble when you talk in your sleep. Your head tilts down, half-disappearing under the comforter as you push back against me even harder, your whole body stretching out to take me.

I begin thrusting slower and more cautiously than I ever have in my life, afraid to go any faster lest I wake you. I want nothing more than to see how long I can keep violating you while you slumber. Minutes go by as I gradually fill you then gently pull almost all the way out, repeating the act of slow-motion sodomy over and over. It's been at least ten minutes when your head finally arches back and you let out a deep moan. Your body shudders a little and I feel one of your arms move to brace yourself as you begin riding my cock a little faster. I push myself up from spoon position, onto my right arm and swivel my right leg under myself until I have one knee on either side of your ass, cock still firmly in place as you grind backwards onto me still in the fetal position. I pull your legs closer to your chest with my left arm, planting my hand under the crock of your knees. My other arm is behind your shoulders and neck, holding you exactly where I want you. Only now do I begin thrusting harder and deeper.

You finally begin to wake up with a series of gasps and shallow, irregular breaths. "Daahhhhhhhuuu. Daaaaa! Daddyyyyy!" you say as you wake from the most intense sexual dream of your life to realize I'm ravaging your ass. For a minute or so you can't tell if you're still in your dream or not, but I assure you that it's real. You can feel sloppy wetness between your legs, pussy drenched from being so turned on in what you thought was just a vivid dream. You bury your head in the pillow, moaning with every thrust, letting me have my way with you. I raise my body up a bit and use my weight to double the intensity of my intrusion, causing you turn to catch my eyes in the low light and emote "ohhhhhh, did you use lube, Daddy? It feels so raw and tight" I reply that I didn't, and reach over you to the end table to grab the small bottle you use to reapply throughout the night when sleeping with a plug. You seize my wrist before I can grab it.

"No," you whimper. "I fucking love it. Please Daddy, fuck me long and slow and deep until you fill me up." I lean back and grab your legs, keeping them together but tilting them up until you're on your back instead of your side. I then lay back onto my pillow, ending up in a T position with your knees pushed back against your chest. I stroke long and deep, watching the waves of intense pleasure wash over your face. I keep my rhythm steady and make sure every stroke goes just as deep as the last one, over and over. I watch your right hand swing over and move towards your clit and catch it in mine, interlacing fingers.

"Be a good girl and cum using only your ass. I know you know how." You nod in the low light and start pushing back harder against me. My tempo increases. I can feel every clench, every push, every ripple of your anus because of the lack of lube. I feel the entirety of your insides forcing back and slipping around my cock every time you bear down. I'm fucking you hard now, and you're pushing back even harder. The feeling of your natural, unlubed ass is too much, and I explode inside you. As I do, your other hand lunges for your clit as you work it furiously, unleashing another few gushes of squirt as you orgasm yet again.

As I pull out, you apologize. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself after everything that happened today."

Once I'm out, replace the plug in your well-moistened hole and lean over. "It's ok, baby. You'll pay for that orgasm tomorrow." I curl myself back around your body, and drift to sleep.