The Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree! Let's go to her." She grabbed my hand and led me to Suzy's bedroom.

My shirt was mostly unbuttoned and my fly was still open as we crashed into her bedroom. Anne was rather disheveled, with her blouse open and clothes wrinkled, and (I think) a glow of someone who was enjoying a great night!

"Hey, honey. We are here for you." Anne quickly said to Suzy as she flopped on her friend's bed and held her hand.

Suzy had tears in her eyes as she spoke. "I had him between my lips. I know he was watching you two because my eyes were on his as I sucked his cock. All of a sudden he blew his load in my mouth, mumbled something, and he ran! I don't understand!"

Anne held her friend tightly. "I am sorry sweetie. Some guys are lame."

Suzy complained, "I thought, you know, as the night went on and especially since you two were getting along so very well, everything would be okay."

"Anne, you and Pete were being playful and sexy; I was hopeful." She cried into her friend's shoulder, hugging her tightly. "I thought he liked me and was okay with who I am!"

I interjected, caressing her leg, "Suzy, I am sorry. I really am. He has to figure some things out, I think. You are beautiful and I can't tell you how much he gushed about you! He told me how much fun you guys had, so much in common, and how great you are to be around."

"Oh yeah?" She argued, grabbing her package, "But I guess he doesn't want to handle this!"

I looked down and wow, she was packing! I guess her lower head had not caught up yet to disappointment. I think if the three of us were to measure whose cock is bigger, I am not sure who would win, though, of course, I would give the edge to Anne.

"Interested?" Anne saw my glance.

"Huh? No. What do you mean?" I tried to sound noncommittal.

Anne grabbed at Suzy's cock and balls, outlining the length and girth of her impressive cock and the significant swell of her testicles underneath the tight pants.

"Help me undress her." She smiled sweetly at me. "We both know she needs us."

Suzy put up token resistance, even lifting her hips up so Anne and I could remove those tight fitting pants.

The pretty, cotton, pink panties could not hide her hardness or her heavy and crowded balls in the tight confines of the soft material. Anne's and my hands slowly caressed her legs as we removed her clothing.

Suzy mewed, as we slowly unbuttoned her blouse and caressed and kissed her exposed skin.

Anne licked and kissed from Suzy's hips to her lips as I did the same on her right side. We met at Suzy's lipstick smeared mouth, the three of us kissing and sucking tongues, lips, and kissing cheeks. Anne unlocked the front button of Suzy's matching pink bra as I licked and sucked exposed skin.

I sucked on one breast while tweaking and playing with the nipple of her other well shaped tit. Anne was busy pulling the panties aside, grabbing my free hand to wrap it around Suzy's thick cock. Stroking Suzy slowly, my thumb felt Anne's lips, seemingly to let me know that as I was taking care of the shaft, the head of Suzy's dick was also being take care of by my sexy and daring date's mouth.

Anne, my newly discovered playmate, whispered in my ear, "I think she needs more."

She must have noticed the confusion on my face as she continued her seduction. "What do you think about giving my dear and very broken-hearted friend some direct sexual relief?" She smiled at me, pressing her middle finger between my ass cheeks through my slacks.

I looked at her in panic. "I can't! No." I whispered to her as we were slowly stroking Suzy's cock, kissing each other.

Grasping my cock, through my pants, and pumping it slowly, she said, "I will reward you later." Anne kissed my lips tenderly.

"Fine." I relented. "However, I go first." I brazenly told her.

"I was thinking of a different arrangement." Anne, the little vixen, smirked, looking toward my butt.

"Later," she promised, "You and I will relieve a lot of our sexual tension- all night long!" She pushed my hand to her rear end, wiggling her sexy ass a bit as if to taunt, tempt, tease, or whatever seductive ploy she was using to lure me into her web.

I swear, I could not think straight because of her promise, sexual promiscuity, and her delicious body. All of her baiting me, drawing me even closer to meeting her lewd request. After all we have been through, and I did drink her cum! Though, she drank mine, as well! She is no tease; rather she is much more than that kind of woman!

I resumed stroking Suzy's cock, she was probably as long as my 6-plus inch cock, slightly thinner, and did not seem like she would hurt me too much back there.

"You are fucking incredible, Suzy." I said looking upward, past her perfectly shaped breasts and up to her very pretty face. "You can have me but my girlfriend has to go first. I have never done it before and it does not seem right any other way."

Suzy eagerly pulled me up, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me hard on the lips. Her lips were as soft as Anne's. Her caress along my body was just as smooth as any woman I have been intimate. Suzy was as intense as I have ever felt while locked in this embrace.

Of course, I could not miss the sounds of clothes rustling and other sounds around me. I was startled and perhaps even more turned-on as I felt the weight of the bed change.

"That is enough, Romeo." She said, playfully slapping my ass cheeks. "Now, get off the bed and strip for us."

I broke my kiss with Suzy, stealing one last caress of her tit and eased off the bed. I was taking in the incredible view before me as I removed my clothes. The two naked women were lying next to each other, stroking their very hard cocks slowly as they watched me undress with rapt attention. I was removing every stitch of my clothing, taking in the beauties anxious to sodomize and fulfill every sexual dream I did or did not yet have. I silently thanked Josh for leaving us; otherwise this unknown dark fantasy of mine would probably have never been fulfilled.

Anne, my blind date, was stroking her eight inch dick in plain sight of me and her roommate. Her nipples were erect and I watched her well formed breasts rise and fall, matching her ragged breathing. Suzy was tweaking her nipples, keeping her eyes glued on my body, as she stroked her cock and keeping it very hard. Her precum was clearly visible, seeping from the tip of her amazing tool.

Fully naked, I knelt on the bed facing Anne's hard cock.

"So, this is what I put in my mouth?" I said, rather perversely while looking up at Anne before sucking it between my lips once again.

"Oh, fuck!" She exclaimed, pushing her hips forward, forcing more of her into my already full mouth.

She humped my mouth for a few moments for fun, or to increase her passion, and then abruptly pulled out.

"Not yet!" She hissed, pulling me upward for a deep kiss.

Grabbing an ass cheek, she asserted, "I want this!"

She twirled our bodies until I was face down, next to Suzy's side. Anne pushed my legs apart until I was on my knees and giving her easy access to my virgin hole. Suzy turned and fed her breast to me as I felt a generous amount of cool liquid between my ass cheeks.

"Suck on me and relax." Suzy purred while pressing my lips to her breast. "She knows what she is doing. I know."

I looked up at Suzy as I sucked her offered breast when I felt Anne's very slick finger slowly push inside me. Involuntarily, I pushed forward and I am sure my cock hardened as Anne slowly sawed her finger in and out of me.

"You have such a beautiful ass, so firm, sexy, and very fuckable!" Anne complimented me as she continued her slow assault.

"Tell me again, how I am your girlfriend, honey." She continued, while slipping her finger in and out of my asshole slightly faster. "I think it is hot."

I did not respond, instead I was rasping and trying to rationalize being anally assaulted. I almost felt fear as I could hear plastic being torn and I felt a slight rustling on the bed as, I assume, it was Anne getting into position as she resettled behind me, squeezing my ass cheeks apart.

"You are going to love this, my adorable and sexy boyfriend." Anne sighed, as I felt her split my ass cheeks apart.

"Just relax, honey." She said quietly while kissing my back as I felt her presence touching my hole.

I am sure she used a lot of liquid because at first it did not hurt that badly when I felt her cock head invade me. I tried to relax but when she pressed inside, it fucking hurt! I groaned into Suzy's chest.

Suzy caressed my hair, "Relax, Pete. The first time is always difficult. Just breathe."

Feeling Anne's dick head invade my ass, I sucked Suzy's breast hard as Anne's cock slowly pushed forward inside me. I yelped immediately as I felt a lot more pressure inside me really fast!

"Yes!" Anne exclaimed!

"Oh fuck!" I yelped and grabbed Suzy's waist, pushing my face between her breasts, feeling Anne's balls pressed against my ass cheeks, knowing she was fully inside me.

"Damn! I love your ass! You are so fucking tight!" Anne exclaimed as she eased slightly back and slammed inside me. Again and again she fucked me slow, then hard, then faster and faster.

Through the pounding, at some point, I found myself between Suzy's legs and holding onto her soft hips. I opened my eyes and felt her soft flesh all around me. Suzy held my head, directing my lips to her hardness.

"Suck me, please!" She almost pleaded.

Anne pushed my head forward so Suzy's cock was sucked between my lips. Both ladies tempos increased and I felt myself being bounced between these insatiable ladies.

"Stop!" Suzy exclaimed, pushing my lips off her hard dick.

"It is my turn!" She said lustfully, sliding out from under me, getting off the bed and looking for an unwrapped condom.

Anne gave my ass one slap as she eased out of me. I felt a unique emptiness as my body slumped forward. I was exhausted and not sure I was ready for round two.

"You are fucking awesome!" Anne rolled me on my back, kissing and holding me tightly.

"That was incredible." I responded to her kisses, feeling my hard cock rub against her still very excited dick. The condom was removed and I felt her twitching as our poles slid together, her precum was coating our cocks and bellies, as we engaged in a tight embrace.

"It is my turn, Anne!" Suzy excitedly exclaimed, pushing her roommate aside.

I would have responded or said something but once again soft, excited hands grabbed my hips and split my legs wide, exposing my hard cock and already greased and used hole.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, not for the first time of the evening.

I felt Suzy's hands on my upper thighs as she pushed HARD into me. I held onto the sheets for reprieve but as her pounding started, I was lost.

She fucked me so hard and so fast, I was amazed. I felt the softness of a woman's body, her perfectly formed breasts bouncing rapidly as her lean and hard cock penetrated me repeatedly. Time seemed to lose all meaning and I know I grunted more times than I ever had in my life. I watched her pump into me with such rapture and with a sense of need and purpose. I was turned on like never before.

"I am going to cummmmm!" Suzy exclaimed!

"No! No. On our faces! Don't waste it." Anne exclaimed.

Suzy was quickly out of me and kneeling on my chest, stroking her cock rapidly, the condom had been thrown aside. Anne, lying down next to me, took over; wrapping her slender fingers around her friend's dripping dick, pointing it at our faces.

Anne's face was pressed against mine. Our cheeks together and lips only a couple inches from the dripping piss slit. She continued stroking Suzy's remarkable and gorgeous pole, urging her to cum. I was squeezing Suzy's ass cheeks, pushing my tongue out, trying to lick the underside of her bouncing cock head.

"Yes!" Suzy moaned as her sexy body squirmed on top of me, grabbing her breasts, tweaking her nipples as she bounced up and down and pushed her hips forward.

She moaned loudly before shooting out ropes of cum onto our foreheads, cheeks, tongues, and Anne's hand.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh fuck! Yes! Please me!" She shouted, shoving her still oozing cock into Anne's mouth, then between my lips.

Any protests I may have had were easily muffled by my lips tightly surrounding her dick, draining her from any cum she had left.

Suzy collapsed across my body after her orgasm, shaking slightly as she grasped my head between her hands.

"Thank you!" She whispered into my ear. Kissing my face and licking some of her cum off it.

"Don't get too chummy. He is MY boyfriend, after all." Anne chided as she kissed her roommate. Suzy responded by licking some of her cum off her face and lip-locked with her friend.

The two sexy and special women were in a deep kiss for a short time. Suzy was still sprawled across my body, so I was able to feel the soft and sexy, womanly curves as she squirmed under Anne's affectionate kiss and our attention.

Anne felt my hand on her friend's ass and playfully swatted it aside, while breaking her kiss from Suzy.

"Feel better?" Anne asked her friend?

"Much!" Suzy answered as she untangled from me and slumped on her back. Her spent cock lay on her hip as she spread her arms and legs as far as they could spread; as if by invite.

"Me too!" Anne said, excitedly. "Now, if you will excuse us," she smiled from ear to ear.

"I and my newly found boyfriend have to shower and continue our playing in private." Anne smiled, pulling me from the bed.

Holding onto my erect cock, she continued as we walked out of her friend's room, "And my ass needs some serious dick!"

(Hi All. Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment as you wish, perhaps with recommendations for next chapter and how I may improve. I love your feedback and it is always very welcome, even the bad stuff. )

12